Two Plus One Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda gets to know her boys, close up and personal.
905 words
4.36
148.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was breathing heavy, watching Jim caressing his cock through his jock as he pulled away from Mike's still swollen cock. She could see that Jim's huge dick must be hurting, trying to escape the confines of his jockstrap.

She pulled Mike aside so that she was standing directly in front of Jim. She stared at his crotch and smiled as he continued to massage his now hard cock.

"Slide those off, Jim.", Linda said. She said it in a tone that left no doubt that she was going to get her way. Mike lifted his ass off the chair so that he could free his manhood from the tight confines which encased it. Linda smiled as she saw that monster appear.

"It must be 10" if an inch.", she thought. She turned to see Mike, at her side, stroking his cock as he watched Jim and his mother. Linda reach to mike and, grabbing him by the hair, pulled his face to hers, kissing him hard, allowing her tongue to explore her son's open mouth. He kissed her back and their tongues danced with each other as their lips were smashed against the others. Linda felt Mike's hand caressing her full tits through her dress.

Breaking the kiss, she turned back to Jim, seeing that he had removed his jock completely and was stroking that huge cock of his as he watched Mike and his mother. Linda smiled, knowing that she was going to have that Jim' prick inside her before long.

"Pull down my panties, Mike.", Linda ordered. Mike immediately moved behind his mother, kneeled and running his hands up the sides of her thighs, below the dress, found the waistband of her panties. Hooking his fingers into them, he slowly slid them down her legs. They were soaked from her excitement of seeing Mike and Jim together and because of the expectation of having Jim bury his cock in her.

Stepping out of her panties, she took a step closer to Jim. She reached down to Jim and urged him to sit closer to the edge of the chair. As he slid forward she lifted her skirt, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy and straddled his legs. Ever so slowly, she lowered her hips so the she could just feel the tip of that big cock, touch her moist cunt.

Jim pulled the foreskin back, hard against the base of his cock as he slowly guide it up into his mother's cunt. Linda moaned as she lowered herself, feeling Jim's dick fill her. She took as much of his cock as her pussy would allow. She began slowly raising off his cock, then ramming her pussy down, over it again. She felt Mike's hands on her ass as he helped his mother guide her hips up and down over his brother's cock. Faster and faster she bounced oon that cock, feeling it hit bottom within her. She could feel the waves of an orgasm begin and the moaning turnede into instructions.

"Fuck me, Jim. Fuck your mother. Fuck me hard.", Linda screamed. Mike was digging his fingers into Linda's ass as she continued her assualt on Jim's cock.

"AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yes, that's it son ..... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The waves of orgasm flowed through Linda. She collapsed upon Jim's cock, pinning it inside her as she leaned forward pulling Jim's hair so that his face tilted up to meet hers. She kissed her boy, long and hard, their tongues playing with the others as they kissed.

After what seemed an eternity, she broke the kiss and lifted herself off her boy's throbbing cock.

"Oh, my baby needs some relief, too. Let mommy help.", Linda said.

Kneeling before her son, she took his cock in both hands and drew it towards her, licking the swolled head, as she did. She kissed the tip of his cock, lightly blew on it and then suddenly took into her mouth as much of that monster as she could. Jim grabbed his mother's hair and forced her mouth, down over his dick.

"That's it mom. Suck it, suck it like the slut you really are.", Jim said.

"You're really good, mom. Dad must have loved this when you two were still married. Yeah, that's it, now pull the skin tight to the base." "Oh, yeah!!!!!"

Jim tried lifting his hips off the chair to drive it deeper into his mother's mouth as he felt he could no longer hold it in. Holding her face tight to his crotch he unloaded his cum into her mouth. She was good, because she didn't let a single drop escape her mouth, sucking him dry.

All the time, Mike had been siting on the sofa, his mother's panties tied around the base of his coch as he used them to masturbate as he watched them. He too, shot his load for a second time, covering his chest, crotch and mom's panties with his cum.

They all sat for a while, exhausted from what had happened, but knowing that it was only the beginning of what could become a very close-knit family, in a way most are not.

Finally, Linda said, "Why don't you two grab a shower and clean yourselves up. I need to do the same and get dressed, because I'm expecting a girlfriend of mine to stop over later. If you boys are good, I may introduce you.", winking at them.