Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers

I told her I'd talked with mom, that I'd asked her what she was going to do about men, that Chrissie and I were almost adults and would be leaving her soon. "I told her we wouldn't mind if she had a boyfriend...if she wanted to remarry."

"You didn't?" Kat gasped. "Did you tell her how you feel? About her?"

"No, but I got her to agree to join that dating service. And I..."

"You what? How?" my eager step mom therapist asked.

"We gotta do something fast Kat. Christ, I touched mom's breasts," I suddenly admitted.

"YOU DID?" she screeched, loud enough to draw inquiring glances from our neighbors.

I explained about the bathing suit, the bikini, about how we'd played in the pool, about how her top had come off. "She was against me," I whispered right into Kat's ear, "her breasts against my chest...I was hard...she must have noticed but she didn't say anything...oh shit Kat, I really wanted to...to fuck her...right there in the pool," I admitted. "Then she let me take these pictures. Look at her, she is so hot," I said as I fanned four pictures in front of her face.

"But nothing happened? And she agreed to try a dating service?"

"Later...after we'd had dinner...we talked. She misses it. She told me," I lied.

"She misses what?" Kat demanded.

"Sex. She said she missed sex...that she missed what she'd had with daddy...she missed his cock. His big cock. But then she said mine was bigger...she kept looking at it...how it stretched my bathing suit."

"Oh Billy, maybe we shouldn't be interfering...maybe I'm too close to you two," Katrina said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"She wanted to touch it Kat. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to...we didn't...but"

"You can't honey...she's your mom."

"But what about me? I want her Kat...I want you!"

"Let's finish our drinks," was her only response.

We left the club twenty minutes later. "Where are we going?" Katrina asked after I didn't turn the motorcycle towards the west and home.

"Surprise," I shouted into the wind as she tightened her arms around me. I could feel her pointed nipples pushing into my back.

"NO!...no, no, no," she protested when I pulled up in front of the 'Pussycat', the number one Gentleman's Club in our fair city.

"Vanessa's working tonight. She called, told me to drop in...to bring you too."

"I won't go in! I'm a married woman. They're disgusting places."

"You're scared," I accused, challenging her. "C'mon...we'll just go in for ten minutes, say hello to Van and have a drink. It'll be good for me, it'll get my mind off mom," I cajoled as I led her resisting toward the front door. "It'll be good research for you."

"Just for ten minutes, I won't stay any longer," she warned as her feet followed mine through the pink doors.

Vanessa was on stage when we entered, nude, lying on her back on a tiger skin rug, with her hips arched upward as her hands caressed her full breasts. I led Katrina to a booth along the side wall, a booth that gave its occupants a great view of the stage while offering them privacy from the eyes of the general audience.

Whistles followed Katrina's march through the club, and one guy even tried to grab her bum before we finally reached the semi sanctuary of the booth. "God, that's revolting. They're pigs," Katrina hissed as she settled herself in.

"They think you're a dancer, that you're hot. You know, you are. Maybe you could dance here," I teased.

"They're sluts...whores."

"I'd like you to dance for me," I whispered in her ear. "Naked."

Vanessa had seen us as we'd progressed through the club and, after finishing her act and collecting the many dollars that the appreciative audience had stuffed in her garter belt, arrived laughing at our table before Katrina could answer me.

"Do you like it?" the effervescent Vanessa asked Katrina.

"They're all perverts," Kat answered, scowling out at the crowd.

"C'mon, they're harmless. And look," she said, holding up the thick wad of bills.

"But they touch you, grope you," Kat protested.

"It excites me. Just think Katty," she laughed, "all those hard cocks wanting little ole me."

"You're crazy," my step mom said but still broke into a grin.

"You look hot tonight," my girlfriend said as she inspected Kat's clothes. "You're not trying to steal my boyfriend are you?"

"Don't be silly...I just wanted something to wear if we ever went out again...I mean," she stammered.

""You are so damn hot girl. I think I'm going to dance one for you," she said suddenly, thenslid the dancing stool between Kat's legs.

"No...please Vanessa," she pled, then turned to me for support. I just shrugged my shoulders as the music started and a naked Vanessa stood on the box and started to dance.

And Vanessa was an expert friction dancer. Soon she had Kat's head between her hands as she brought an erect nipple towards her lips.

"Kiss it," Vanessa cooed softly. I watched spellbound as Kat's long, pointed tongue reluctantly darted out and then flicked over first one, then a second nipple.

"Please," she whimpered as Van slowly slid down her body and slipped her hands under Kat's short skirt. Seconds later they reappeared pulling my step moms lacy, lilac colored panties down her thighs.

"Here baby," Vanessa said seconds later as she held out the damp panties to me. Before I could react she grabbed the top of my pants and then stuffed the soft material down onto my straining prick.

"No...don't," Kat protested as she watched her underwear disappear but Vanessa simply ignored her and lifted Kats miniskirt and bared her sex.

"Look Billy, your step moms so hot," she said as she slowly ran her fingers through the blond strands on Katrina's mound. Her other hand reached over and wrapped itself around my throbbing cock. The dance ended with me spewing my hot cum into Kat's panties as Vanessa stroked me. Kat herself was moaning as Vanessa pulled a wet finger from her open and pink insides.

I drove Katrina home on the back of my cycle soon after and Vanessa followed in her car. We didn't talk as I drove but I did capture one of her hands that was wrapped around my stomach and forced it down under my jeans and onto my sticky shaft. Saying nothing she slowly explored it as we raced through the deserted streets.

But when we got home we didn't ask Kat to join us. Instead, we let her go to bed alone. And I soon had Vanessa screaming under me.

10 - Mom July 18th 2006 beach

"How was your week?" mom asked when I arrived back from dad's house on Saturday morning around ten.

"It was grayyyyt," I answered with a big smile as I encircled mom in my arms and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "And have I got a story for you?"

"You do? About Katrina?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with interest. "Tell me."

I did and mom interrupted every few seconds with a screeched question. "She let Vanessa touch her? "She took off her panties in public? "She caressed your penis? "On your motorcycle? God, you could have had an accident. Been killed. "She watched? As you made love to Vanessa? "I told you that you shouldn't see that girl. A stripper," she said with scorn.

"Before I left I told her," I said in conclusion to mom.

"Told her what?"

"That I'm going to put a baby inside her."

"I don't know why your dad married that hussy," was mom's only response.

~~~~~~~~

"Did you ever want another baby?" I asked mom as we lay tanning on South Beach later that afternoon. I had successfully convinced mom to come to the beach with me although she had flat out refused to wear the bikini I'd given her. Still, although the yellow one she'd chosen had more material than the other, it was still more than sexy.

I could see her pondering her response as I grabbed the tube of sun tan lotion and squeezed a big drop into my palm. "I'll do your back," I offered, then without waiting for an answer started to caress the white cream into her firm, soft skin. She didn't protest when I undid the string of her top.

"We wanted to...to have at least one more," she finally admitted.

"Why didn't you?"

"We tried, for awhile anyway. It didn't work. I don't know why," she said as she remembered. "The doctor wasn't sure...maybe I wasn't able to anymore."

"Maybe daddy was too old," I offered.

She lifted herself on her elbow and turned to look at me, unselfconsciously displaying one of her breasts when she answered, "Your daddy is virile...very virile Billy. He was always ready...we used to do it..." then mom quickly stopped and blushed when she realized what she was saying and to who.

"What about now? When I find you a boyfriend...will you have another if you can?" As I talked my fingers had slipped off her back and down onto the side of her hanging tit.

"I have to find a boy first," she said with a rueful laugh.

"I'll find someone for you," I promised.

"Will you?"

Oh yes mommy, I will, I thought to myself.

As we lay on our stomachs talking we watched the nubile, topless girls that continually passed us in a typical Saturday afternoon South Beach parade. Still, I was surprised when mom turned over without doing up her top.

"You don't mind?" she asked, almost in a flirting tone, watching my eyes as they hungrily devoured her.

"They're beautiful," I said reverentially. "He's going to be one lucky guy."

"Who is?"

"The boy you find," I said as I squeezed the tube of lotion into my hand. Mom simply watched, made no protest as I moved suddenly shaking fingers across her stomach and onto her gorgeous breasts.

"I'll never find someone like you," she whispered as her nipples twitched under my hands.

11 - Katrina July 26th 2006

"I told her about you."

"Who?" Katrina asked.

"Mom."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I wanted to have sex with dad's new wife...with you. That I wanted to put my baby inside you."

"That's disgusting."

"My mom would like to have another baby," I said deflecting the conversation from Kat.

"How do you know?" she asked, her eyes alive with interest.

"She told me."

"What did she say?"

"She wishes I wasn't her son. That I was just someone she'd met at the beach or at work. She wishes she could make love with me...live with me...marry me."

"Did she really say that?" Kat asked almost breathlessly. Seeing my nod she quickly said, "Oh Billy, we shouldn't have done anything. You've become your daddy in her eyes...its not you she wants, it's your dad."

"You know, they wanted another baby," I told her.

"Who?"

"Dad and mom...years ago...after they had me. They couldn't," I said shaking my head. "There was a problem...dad's sperm."

"That's impossible."

"Are you and dad going to have children?"

"What?"

"Babies."

"We just got married," Kat protested.

"Are you trying to have them?"

"Yes."

"You may need me then," I offered.

"You're crazy. I don't want you. He's a great lover. Your daddy. No ones ever made me feel like he does."

"I'm bigger," I lured.

"You're not."

"Soon," I promised. "If daddy can't make you pregnant I will. After I've been with mom."

12 - Mom Sunday July 30th

We'd been going up to the cabin, which had been in mom's family for generations, every summer since I'd been a baby. Situated in the hills on the Georgia-South Carolina border a couple of hours north of Atlanta, title to it had only passed to mom four years earlier when one of her great uncles had passed away. This was the first time Chrissie hadn't been with us.

It was a ten hour drive from Miami and, after getting a fairly late start, we only arrived at the red clay covered turnoff road for the cottage at about eight-fifteen at night. Despite the long drive both mom and I were keyed up, excited as always to be returning to this place with so many memories. We could look forward to a week just to ourselves as mom had always insisted to her relatives that they give her a week's privacy before the whole extended clan descended on the property.

"What are you doing," mom asked giggling, when after opening the car door I lifted her in my arms and carried her to and then through the front door of the cabin.

"You're crazy...put me down," she ordered, but with a smile on her face. "Why'd you do that," she asked as I slowly put her back on her feet.

"Why do you think?" I asked, my arms still around her. Our lips crashed hungrily together.

"We can't," she protested when she finally pulled back from me.

"You're mine now, my wife," I said as I pulled her back into my arms.

"Ohhh Billlly," she moaned as our bodies melted together.

I ripped a button on mom's dress in my hurry to bare her, and then felt her tremble as I undid her bra. "Babbby," she murmured as I fell to my knees in front of her and then slowly lowered her panties. She spread her legs wide and arched her pelvis towards me as my tongue slowly slid up her slit.

Holding her bum in my hands I ate my way into the channel that had borne me, hungrily licking in her essence. She groaned once, almost a wail, when my tongue curled around her clitoric erection.

"No...Hurry...please...I want you in me," mom growled as she twisted her fingers in my hair and pulled me upward. Then I felt her fingers urgently fumbling with my zipper. "Oh honey...oh it's so beautiful baby...so beautiful," she said as her palm circled my suddenly released giant. I half dragged, half carried her to the black bearskin rug in front of the unlit fireplace.

It was fast and furious, urgent thrusts welcomed in a squeezing, moist cave. I was hardly in her before I was spurting a tidal wave of creamy cum into her waiting, orgasming centre.

"I'm sorry...I was too excited...I couldn't stop," I said as I lay gasping atop her, my thick lance still hard and thick inside her.

'You were perfect...perfect," she hushed, then somehow tightened her vagina around me and thrust her hips upward. "Fuck mommy baby, fuck mommy...oh baby...hard fuck mommy baby," she begged.

And I did. Hard powerful man strokes that pinned her writhing body to the pelt under her, that split her wide, that penetrated to the mouth of her gaping womb...a fuck that ended with another spasmic spurting explosion of my seed into her pulsing vagina.

"Again," she pled, her body, a body that had gone so long without sex, now a voracious receptacle for my slippery snake.

Twice more we made love, with each coupling ending with her vagina milking my shaft of every drop of dripping semen, sucking millions of swimming sperm towards her waiting egg.

"You'll kill me," I complained as we lay panting on our backs.

"Hah," she laughed as she ran her hand down my stomach and onto my sticky cock.

"Mommmmy," I cried as her tongue slowly licked its way from my balls to my cockhead.

"It's bigger than your daddy's," she said lovingly, then lowered her lips and swallowed me.

We drove two counties west the next morning, finally stopping outside of a Justice of the Peace's office in a town we'd never visited before. I'd called them the week before from home to arrange the ceremony.

We were pronounced man and wife at ten twenty-five on the morning of Monday July 31st 2006.

We made love nonstop for ten days before returning to the city. Mom was pregnant!

13 - Katrina August 13th 2006

She knocked gently on my bedroom door, then softly called, "Billy? Are you up?"

I sat up in my bed, sat up and then draped the sheet so it just covered my groin while leaving the rest of my naked body uncovered. I watched as the doorknob turned, said nothing as the door slowly opened. Another whispered, "Billy," and then Katrina's head peeked into the room.

"Kat?" I asked as I stretched and yawned.

"Oh sorry...I didn't know you were still in bed" she said, but not retreating just stood in the doorway watching me.

"It's okay. C'mon in," I invited as I pretended to adjust the sheet.

"But."

"C'mon. I've missed you. Sit," I ordered indicating the side of the bed.

"So, how was your vacation?" Katrina asked as she tentatively sat. "What?" she demanded as I grinned back at her.

"I got married," I finally announced.

"Billy!"

"I did."

"Sure you did. Who is this young woman? Someone your dad and I might know."

"Mom," I answered.

She understood immediately. She watched me for second after second before asking, "You slept with your mom?"

"I put my baby in her," I said as I moved the sheet and bared myself completely.

"Noooooo," she denied as I cupped her cheek and gently pulled her to me.

"It's my second mommy's turn now," I said as I rushed to undo the buttons running down the front of her summer dress.

"We can't."

"Billy's baby...in both his mommies," I insisted as I pulled her flimsy, yellow lacy panties from her loins. Somehow I knew she'd chosen them this morning just for me.

I took my time. Pushed fully into her in one long, deep thrust, then stopped and let her feel the totality of my fat organ inside of her.

"Unhh," she groaned, then, "No...please...your daddy."

I flexed my hips once, sending my thickness just a little deeper, then slowly retreated, leaving only the thick bulb of my cockhead inside. Another long, deep stroke, a pause, then a slow retreat, again, again, a fourth time, each thrust eliciting a feral grunt from deep in her belly. A grunt that called out her need.

And then after that fourth vagina splitting stroke a total retreat, the thick ridged cockhead making a wet plopping sound as it escaped Katrina grasping pussy.

"Noooo," she cried, now protesting my departure.

I knelt between her legs and cock in hand ran its sticky end up and down her dripping slit.

"Billllly....please, I need it," she pled.

"Tell me what you want, what you want me to do," I asked almost cruelly, enjoying her sexual need.

"Fuck me...fuck me...please baby."

"Fuck who?" I asked, teasingly slipping my cock in and out of her engorged pussy lips.

"Fuck mommy...fuck your mommy...fuck your daddy's wife," she cried, knowing instinctively the words I wanted to hear. "Put Billy's baby in daddy's little Katrina," she screamed as I smashed deep into her. Hard and fast now, rushing to fuck her, fill her, cream her.

We were both yelling incoherently when the first spurt of cum cascaded up my prick and splashed inside her. And then for hours we used each other as animals might, a rutting together that bespoke more our caveman past than the civilized humans we supposedly were.

I had two wives now.

~~~~~~~

August passed in a blur of sex for me. I spent most nights in mom's bed but returned repeatedly to Katrina's arms. Mom would milk be dry and then demand details of my latest foray with dad's wife. Always wanting me to compare her with Katrina.

"Am I better," she'd demand even as my sperm leaked down her thighs.

Katrina of course asked the same question, wanted the same reassurance.

The truth was it was impossible to choose. They were so different but somehow I loved them both. And then, all of a sudden, it was time for Chrissie to come home!

14 - Chrissie September 3rd 2006

Chris flew in to Miami from Paris on the first Sunday in September, and the second she saw mom and I after walking through the gate she ran shrieking into our arms.

"Oh god I missed you guys," she cried as she hugged us.

"You've cut your hair...very sexy," I said as I cupped her head in my hand and kissed her lips.

"Oui monsieur William, do you like it? It's all the rage with we chic French girls."

"Chic eh?"

Her eyes were sparkling, her happiness obvious as she answered in a French accent, "You Americans might not understand."

"You're beautiful," I complimented, then kissed her again. She was! She pushed her moist, pink tongue into my mouth.

"I love you...you too mommy," she said as she turned and kissed her mother.

How do you tell your sister that you're sleeping with her mother? That you now consider her mother your wife? That your baby is growing inside of her? Mom and I had discussed it almost endlessly over the proceeding week without coming to any decision. Chris was only going to be home for three days before leaving for school and Gainesville. Should we even tell her?

scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers