Two Real Places Ch. 1

Story Info
Even dreams can come true, if you want it.
1.6k words
4.25
14.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Valley in this story, was a real place...I found it in 1996 when I was driving and pulled over and found a path...and being the explorer I am...I decided to see where it lead too...and found this beautiful meadow where I could get away from the worlds worries, for four years I enjoyed this place, when I was down, sad, scared, happy whatever my mood was, I always found peace and tranquillity here...Valley is no longer...the construction building of a new road has rid the beauty that once was...as so much construction does. But in this story I bring Valley back to life for Me in this special way...) I will never be able to take that special person to Valley now...but the way I describe it in the story is exactly as I remember and I will never forget it. In this story also the word Ditto means I love you...which comes from the movie...Ghost... and one of my favorite sayings.

* * * * *

Lori parks her car, gets out, and grabs her blankets and flashlight, for you see she still has 1/2 mile to walk before she gets where her favorite spot is. Four years she has been going there she has yet to see one person there.

It's the early hours of morning, she loves to watch the sunrise, each one different. As she starts her hike, on each side of her wild flowers everywhere you can smell their scent throughout the forest, she hears the animals scurrying to their hiding places, as she walks and disturbs their domain, she knows that she is near because she can hear the waterfalls, she quickens her pace wanting to be there in the beauty of it. The trail starts to decent becoming very rocky and narrow.

Finally, she reaches the opening of the forest but she calls it her valley and there in front of her is the most beautiful sight she has ever behold, the moon reflecting off the water of the lake, she doesn't have to see the wild flowers, to know they are here also. The waterfalls roar, for there is two of them, one small on the left and to the right the big one. Lori steps closer and feels the spray of the falls on her face, "to her this is peace. She turns around and there about 100 foot from her was two does and two fawns, wonders of mother nature. This Valley she grows to love everyday where so far no humans hands has touched or destroyed. She watches the doe and the fawns as she walks about 25 yards and spreads one of her blankets on the ground, and slowly sits on the blanket and thinks of another real place as she waits for the sunrise. Lori doesn't know how much time went by as she comes out of her daydreaming and sees the sun starting to rise from the east, the brilliant colors yellow, red, blue, and even black as the sun darkens the clouds. Every one she has seem has always been special to her. She could sit on her front porch out in the country and watch the sunrise, but to her this is the way the world should be at peace, and not many places left in this world...This was Nature and Gods wonder at it best.

Lori smiles to herself, and gets up and walks to the lake edge, shedding her clothes and dives in the cool water, it takes her breath as she enter, but only for a moment she surfaces and swims for a while forgetting the coldness of the water, she finally steps out and walks to the blanket and grabs the other and wraps herself within it and slips down to sit... She slowly lays back closing her eyes and visualizing another place, another time soon when Dan and her would meet and she would be in his arms...With that thought still on her mind she falls asleep.

Lori starts to dream, but in her dream she is no longer laying by herself in Valley, she has Dan lying next to her, as she rolls over and their eyes meet knowing that at the moment no words were needed as she leans over him lowering her lips to his, he slowly wraps his arms around her and pushes her closer to him. Their kiss seems to last forever, his tongue searching out hers...their lips part as she slowly reaches for the buttons on his shirt and slips off his shoulders, she loves the touch of his now bare chest, the feeling it was giving her...her hands continue her travel, down to undo his pants, he slowly raises his hips so she can easily remove...there is no underwear for her to depense with...she stroke's his cock, with one hand while the other slowly slips and finds his balls squeezing them gently. She lowers her mouth and takes his cock between her lips, she feels him stiffen and moans as she begins, to lick and suck moving her mouth up and down his hard cock. She can feel his hands on the blanket that covers her body from his view, as he slowly lets it slip away, his hands finds her harden nipples...she moves her body closer to his...the heart from him sends waves of warmth through her body, as she starts to tease the tip of his cock nibbling and licking, he arches upwards as she sucks his cock deeper into her mouth, he moans...and she smiles to herself knowing she is giving him pleasure. She feels her own wetness between her legs, she draws him even deeper into her throat sucking and licking harder and harder, he arches towards her, she can feels his body tense, and he lets out a loud moan, she can feel the heat from his cock as it warms her mouth, using a circular motion with her tongue on the tip as she sucks, another moan escapes his lips, he reaches at Lori to release her from his cock, she slowly stops her motion and raises her eyes to Dan's, he reaches for her and pulls her up to him, their lips meet in a hot passionate kiss as their tongues begin searching out each others, he can feel the wetness from her on his legs, his fingers lightly running over each nipple, he slowly turns her over where she is on her back...he moves to her neck, nibbling and licking sending shivers down her spine.she moans...he moves his hands to cup each breast, fondling and pinching each one, he raises to look into her eyes...leaving no doubt in her mind what was about to come as he lowers his lips to one breast, licking and sucking and then to the other...she moans as he slowly moves downward, as his tongue teases her stomach and navel, his hands moves to her pussy as he runs his fingers up and down her just barely touching, he then licks at her clit, she moans as she brings her hips up to meet his tongue, his fingers also probes her pussy, she arches and screams out "Oh yes...as his tongue presses harder against her clit...as his fingers move in and out, she moans and begs for release.

He moves up from between her legs, kissing his way up, stopping at her breast and sucking each one, a sharp intake of breath came from her. As he reaches her lips, he kisses her softy teasing her with his tongue, her breathing quickens, his cock rubbing against her thighs as he slides himself into her just enough to tease her entrance, he looks into her eyes and he could see the passion, needing, wanting and the pleasure she was feeling. She arches her body upwards trying to get his cock in her...as he still looks at lori he sees her tongue lick her lips and he slowly lowers his lips to her's and kisses her once again...as his hands move under her ass and with one thrust enter's her hot pussy...the warmth rotating around him. He knows she is in bliss he hears her moans and screams as she rises to meet his trust...she started movement of her own...he begins the same rhythm...she feels his cock in her filling her...nothing else matter the mountains, her valley only the heat of their bodies and the pleasure each was feeling of being united as one...he trust deeper and deeper...she rises to meet his every thrust...her nails digs into his back...she feels herself nearing the edge...his trusts was getting faster and deeper...he starts moaning...matching hers and with one final thrust he lets loose his cum deep inside of her...he shuddered against her feeling his warm cum flowing inside of her...she arched her back ...all her muscles in her pussy clenched and spasmes...as she to came and mixed her juices with his... For a long time we didn't move or say anything...as Dan raises up and looks into Lori's eyes and kisses her very tenderly and whispers..."love you baby"...she in turn whispers Ditto...

Lori stirs and moans in her sleep, but something was waking her up...she opens her eyes getting a very strange feeling, her blanket she had wrapped around her had slipped down...her hair was dry so she knew she had been asleep and not just day dreaming...still feeling that strange feeling she reaches for the blanket to cover herself, but then she hears a soft masculine voice from behind her saying, "There is no need for that blanket baby". Lori quickly turn around and finds herself looking into the eyes of "Dan ". Was she still dreaming?