Two Seductions?? Ch. 02

Story Info
Is or isn't she seduced?
15.7k words
4.04
51k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: Finally this part is done. I apologize for taking so long but for various reasons circumstances worked out that way. First I got busy and wasn't able to work on it for two to three months, then my editor had health problems while she was looking it over, twice and my wife decided to start using the computer for her projects which often happened to be during my prime writing time. There were also a couple smaller reasons but I won't list them. Everything worked together to delay this. I also apologize that it has been only partially edited. I didn't want any more delays, hopefully its in better shape then some of mine.

I added some from part one to help you get caught up but it might be a good idea to read the first part over again if its been a while.

In either case, ENJOY:

She asked when he was leaving and he told her it would be in three weeks.

"That soon!?"

"Yes. I'm afraid so."

He could tell she was upset but that she was trying not to get angry. She sulked for the next few days until she got used to the idea. Her sulking wasn't out in the open sulking but he could tell she was bothered by it. As the time approached for him to leave, he said that he had asked his parents to spend some time with her while he was away. They had agreed. She wondered if he had told them about what had happened the last time he was gone for a month and that is why they agreed to keep an eye on her or if they were really just being friendly. It could be both she decided, she was a bit angry with him since she didn't need any sitters but at the same time the thought occurred to her that maybe she did. Plus they were nice people she didn't mind being around so she accepted his contacting them.

During those three weeks a couple of her friends also came by. They said they had heard Jon was going out of town and they told her they would spend time with her when he was gone to keep her company and not let her get too lonely. One of these friends had been one of her bridesmaids and Brittany did want to spend some time with her. She hadn't been able to gossip or talk about old times with her for months. It was agreed that she would go out with them for some fun. Wondering what they meant by not being lonely Brittany made sure they knew what type of fun she didn't want, just in case they had something in mind like taking her to a male strip show. She still remembered what happened during her Bachelorette party and that was enough strippers to last Brittany a very long time.

The day came for Jon to leave. The day before Brittany made sure that they had plenty of sex. They fucked all day long in every position she and Jon could think of. She sucked him off, they did anal, twice. He licked and sucked her and she kept on going. She lost count of her orgasms after ten- three had been very powerful, and one may have been the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Finally though he was so sated that he couldn't get it up anymore. She tried, even masturbating in front of him, but nothing would work. He licked her to a climax one last time than finished packing. The whole day had been so pleasurable, that even though she had instigated the sex to keep them each satisfied for a couple of days while separated, Brittany decided that she would make sure they did it all day again sometime.

They next day arrived and they said bye and Jon drove off. Brittany went back inside to their l only apartment. His family kept their word, coming over for visit during the day and having her over for dinner the first Friday night he was gone. They also said she could come over Saturday too, maybe watch a movie or play a game. She wondered if they picked Friday and Saturday nights on purpose, for that was when people usually went to night clubs and such. They invited her to church on Sunday of course, but also invited her to go see a recently released movie. It was very controversial movie rated R for its violence. It was supposed to be very graphic which didn't bother her much because she had seen some pretty graphic movies. Even though she didn't make a habit of watching such movies as many of her friends did. She almost said yes to going to this one but decided to decline after all.

Brittany did go to the dinner, she hadn't spent any real time with them since she and Jon had gone over for Christmas dinner. She had managed not to embarrass herself on Christmas like she had at Thanksgiving. She still remembered saying that one word during the Thanksgiving dinner, and it had been right after they had prayed too. She wasn't religious of course but she respected their devotion. They were nice people even if a little fanatical at times. They always treated her with respect even after she let that word slip and dressed in ways they thought too immodest. At Christmas she had watched what she was saying more closely and they all had a good time. It had been a little disappointing when it was time for them to leave.

Brittany and Jon had made plans to go to her mother's house to see her and her husband therefore had to leave early as they had at Thanksgiving. Brittany had wanted to see her mother very much because they hadn't been able to talk much since Brittany had gotten married. Her older sister would be there too and even though they hadn't been that close growing up since they were six years apart and each had their own friends. Brittany still wanted to see her. And she also wanted to see her mother's husband. Brittany didn't think of him as a stepfather since he and her mother had gotten married less than three years before Brittany moved out to go to collage. He was a nice guy, good to her mother and had been nice to Brittany never doing anything inappropriate. Brittany knew one girl whose step father had made passes at her throughout her later teens years. Even before the friend turned eighteen the stepfather the passes had started. He had never touched her but she knew he wanted to have sex with her. Once she turned eighteen the passes became more blatant and increased in number. Again he never touched her in a sexual way but it was clear he wanted to fuck her.

Brittany had also heard horror stories about step fathers taking advantage of the trust placed in them to molest their stepdaughters and even stepsons in some cases. Her mother's husband never did any of that even when Brittany sometimes forgot that a man was now in the house. One morning Brittany had ran out of her room wearing nothing by some skimpy sleeping shorts and almost literally ran into him in the hallway. Brittany had blushed, used her hands to cover her breasts and as the guy turned around so did Brittany. Brittany's sister who happened to be visiting came down the hallway and found them like that. Both had their backs to the other and Brittany had her arms across her breasts. She had been strumming out an apology. Her sister took one look, realized what had happened and started to laugh. Brittany now could see how that could be funny but at the time she was mad at her sister. Her mother's husband most have gotten a little upset also because he said something about the sister not helping the situation. Finally she told Brittany to go back to her room and to get dressed, she would make sure he didn't look. Brittany had done that and when she came out she again apologized. He said he understood. Brittany had been afraid he would think she was doing it on purpose especially since that was not the only time she gave him a good peek at parts of her body because she forgot there was a man around. But even with that he never touched her wrong, never approached her with any suggestions or in any their way tried to take advantage of her.

After she left home Brittany had a couple woman to woman talks with her mother to make sure he was treating her right. It had looked like it while Brittany had been home but she wanted to make sure he hadn't changed after she left. Their relationship wasn't perfect of course, Brittany had been present during a couple of their worse fights, but it was good. Brittany appreciated that and had spent hours pouring over cards at various stores to find one that expressed her feelings. She finally found one that was close then had added some words of her own. She was eager to give him the card to thank him for being a good man and treating her mother well. After her and Jon got there she presented the Christmas card to him and as he read it he blushed with embarrassment. He said that the credit should go the Brittany's mother since it was easy to love her. The rest of the evening together had gone very well too, even though her and Jon didn't eat much it being their second dinner.

Brittany didn't mind going to Jon's parents house for dinner even without him. She had to be careful what she said and what she wore but it was pleasant. She also ended up at her own mother's for two dinners during that mouth.

During that first week Jon was gone she went out with Susan, who had been one her bridesmaids, and two other friends. They ending up taking her to a nightclub supposedly for a couple of drinks and for talking. Which they did, Brittany was careful how much she drank but she joined in the gossip and was able to catch up on what the others had been doing. Two guys came by and asked her friends to dance which they each did once. She declined though as did her bridesmaid. One handsome guy came by and talked to one of the other friends. Brittany had seen him around a couple of times when her and Jon had come to this club but she had never met the guy before. He always seemed to be dancing with a beautiful girl. He danced once with the friend but left afterwards.

On another night of that first week Jane who had been Brittany's Matron of Honor, called. She wanted to invite Brittany and Jon over for dinner later that week. Brittany told her that Jon was out of town for a month which surprised Jane but she went on to say that Brittany was still welcome.

Brittany decided to go since she hadn't really talked to Jane and her husband since the night of her and Jon's one year anniversary two months before. Jane had helped show that Brittany had been a virgin on her wedding night after all, no matter what a recording had shown her doing. Jon had finally figured out that the recording had been faked. However to prove that Brittany hadn't given Jon's best man a blow job Jane had to reveal that it had been her. Her dress had been almost exactly like Brittany's wedding dress and they both had the same style of blonde hair so the best man in his drunkenness thought Jane was Brittany. He had later told some one that Brittany had given him a blow job. Jon had overheard that conversation and wondered if his wife really had done it. Jane had admitted in front of her husband that it had been her not Brittany. After Jon and her left that night Jane and her husband were going to have a talk about what had been revealed. Brittany had heard only bits of what was discussed that night evidently they had been able to talk things out since they were still together but she didn't know much more than that. Later the night of the invitation Brittany talked to Jon over the telephone and told him about the invitation. He was glad to hear that Brittany was going. It would good for Brittany and he also wanted to know how things were working out between the other couple.

Brittany ended up going over the next night after the first date with her friends. They had a relaxed dinner and afterwards watched a movie. It wasn't a romance but it had some romance in it which made Brittany miss Jon, especially in bed. The three of them were able to talk, Brittany explained that they still had no idea who had sent the CD with the doctored recording or why. It had probably had been a practical joke that someone got carried way with. Earlier during a pervious short conversation Brittany had explained to Jane that her and Jon had gone out to dinner, dancing, than back to their home to celebrate in every way. She had blushed when she mentioned the celebrating at home for Jane knew what type of celebration Brittany was implying, and what every way meant.

She had danced very sexually for Jon while they were out than danced even more erotic for him at home promising that he would be the only one she would dance like that for from now on. She had made that promise because the recording had shown her dirty dancing while topless at her bachelorette party a week before their wedding. Even though she hadn't danced as close to the three male strippers as the recording had shown she still had been topless. The night of their anniversary she wanted to make sure Jon knew she would never cheat on him, not even with dirty dancing, with anyone else. She hadn't explained all that to Jane before this evening but during the after dinner conversation Brittany revealed some of that .

Now though Brittany was eager to find out how Jane and Kyle were doing. As they talked before the meal and during dinner the other couple looked like they had talked out what Jane did and now were Okay. Their body language, how they related to each other showed that they were in love and that their relationship was good. After dinner while Kyle looked for the CD of the right movie she and Jane talked. Jane said that it had been tough after Brittany and Jon left that night. Jane had no good reason for giving Jon's best man a blow job and she still couldn't explain why she did it. She had been slightly tipsy but that hadn't been it, it seemed that everything came all together. She had wanted to make sure he wasn't left out when all the other groomsmen got one. Later she came to a realization that she missed giving blow jobs to different guys.

She had done it to a dozen or more before she was engaged to Kyle. Jane blushed as she admitted that yes she did give Kyle a couple before they were married. The first one was the night Kyle asked her to marry her and she said yes. She gave him an extra special one to celebrate. While she was sucking on him he reached up her skirt and fingered her to a climax. She did it two or three more times during the engagement. Not only, she realized later, to give Kyle something special but also because she liked doing that to guys and Kyle was now the only guy she would give any to. She liked what it did to guys and she liked the taste of their cum. Not as much as some of their mutual friends, one seemed to love sucking on guys and tasting their cum more than she liked having sex the usual way. Brittany nodded at that point for she knew who Jane was referring to. Jane went on to explain that she only gave twelve guys blow jobs over the years but it had been more than once to each guy. One guy got twelve from her over three to four years. Another guy got six, another one eight. The guys that got the fewest had been given three each.

Brittany was a little amazed by that admission and she explained that she didn't like the taste of cum all that much. It wasn't horribly bad and she could live with it so she gave Jon a blow job sometimes anyway but it was far from one of her favorite tastes. She had gotten a little used to it over the last year and two months and she liked the way her eating Jon's cum turned him on but she would never have the problem of wanting to do more men.

They both knew girls who did love it though. Jane mentioned that Mary loved both male and female cum. Brittany agreed with that remembering what happened during her bachelorette party. Mary and her friend Tiffany tried to seduce Brittany three different times.

She kissed them each but had pulled back when she realize who she was kissing. During the third attempt each girl fingered her and sucked on her breasts but she had been too horny and drunk to put up a fight. That was when Mary said she wanted to lick Brittany's juices from their source. Brittany had begged her not to and she had relented but still still used her fingers to scoop out the natural lubrication Brittany's pussy had been producing. She then stuck the fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, telling Brittany how good she tasted. After they gave her a climax they had allowed her to leave the room they had been in. It was soon after she left that someone else tried to kiss her. It was dark and she wasn't sure who but she tried to slap the person and he or she left and seconds later Jane and another friend found Brittany and took her home. Brittany was still grateful, as drunk and horny as she was that night it was possible that she would have done something she would have been sorry for later, especially since she was wearing only panties by that time.

Jane continued interrupting Brittany's recollections, "I finally decided that I had sucked Jon's best man, not only because I thought it unfair he would not get any, but because I missed giving guys blow jobs. I explained that to Kyle a day after I thought it out. He appreciated me giving him an answer but still wasn't at peace with what I did. He had been sleeping on the couch. The night of your anniversary after you left, he was so upset he hadn't wanted to sleep with me. God, that had hurt. It was four nights later before he finally came to bed with me again. As I said before I had no defense and that night no real answer to give when he had asked why. All I could do was say I was sorry and to promise that I wouldn't do it again."

She told Brittany in a quieter voice that she really did mean it. It was true that she missed it sometimes but she remembered what she had gone through the last year and decided she would never wanted to go through that again. The night of the after reception party she hadn't really felt any guilt. It was something that was done quickly and than the others had joined them so she didn't really have time for guilt. The next morning was different. Even before she confessed doing it she had been suffering with guilt.

She surprised Brittany again be saying. "Since your reception I have had two opportunities to give a blow job to a guy. The first chance was two months before your anniversary. I talked to a guy, I knew from one of the places i had worked, and he revealed that he liked licking woman and always did a good job of making love to their pussies with his mouth. They always had very good orgasms. And he loved getting blow jobs in return. I was so tempted to do him. It wouldn't be the same as fucking the guy or so I told herself. I could use a good climax and as I said I missed giving guys blow jobs, however I remembered how I had felt the day after your reception. I had been so whacked with guilt I was almost sick to her stomach. Kyle thought I had drunk too much and/or danced too much the night before."

She paused for a moment then went on explaining, "A week ago two of the guys I used to go out with before I dated Kyle came by. It was one of those two that I had given twelve blow jobs too. I liked him while we were dating and for awhile thought he might a good choice to marry but finally decided he wasn't who I wanted as a husband after all. He felt the same way about me so we broke up on good terms. When they came by they talked about old times which got us reminiscing about dating. They still were attracted me especially Jamie, the one I had liked. Twice during our conversation he stated that he wondered if he had let the right one get away after all.

Jane looked to see if her husband was coming back yet then continued, "I found myself attracted to them as they spoke about old times. I remembered how good it felt to be caressed by them as we kissed. One at a time of course but they each had done the same type of things. I remembered how they reacted when I sucked their cocks. It made me feel good I could do that to guys. Their hands on my breasts even through my bra had always felt good. I felt really good that they still were attracted to me. I was tempted big time to allow them to do that again. I have never given two guys blow jobs before, and I thought it would be fun. But I realized what it would mean if I did it and plus the fact that if I went that far it would be a real possibility that I would go even further. I told them no. It was tempting and I was attracted to them but I didn't want to hurt Kyle again and it would be wrong. During the conversation they attempted to convince me a couple more times but they finally left with no hard feelings. I think I will always remember Kyle's reaction and I will always say no."