Two Sides To Every Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that despite my best intentions, I was starting to fall for Loree. I thought that perhaps she might feel the same, but I wasn't completely sure. And I was NOT going to risk my bruised heart on a maybe. I definitely wanted to know her better. I realized that I was attracted to her deeply, and I wanted to explore this new attraction. I decided the next time Loree came to the bar; I would make a point to see if I could get a feel for how she felt about me.

I had shown up to the bar a little early and pretty much had the place to myself. A few minutes after I sat down, Alex arrived. I readily invited her to join me, and we began talking of the usual nothings to fill the time. I became wrapped up in Alex, and was completely oblivious to anything outside ourselves. While I was talking to her about one thing, in my mind I was kissing her, touching her, loving her. I was slowly driving myself mad with desire, but there was no way I was going to stop it. I was enjoying the slow spiraling descent into insanity.

As I chatted on about some inconsequential thing, I found that Alex was staring at me quite intently. I paused in my story, losing track of the thread of the narrative, and simply looked back at Alex, entranced by her watching me.

"What is it?" I asked self-consciously.

"You have beautiful eyes" Alex replied, her face serious and composed. "They're very expressive and show every emotion you have".

"Oh" I blushed, looking away. That was a compliment unlike any other I'd ever received. I knew I had pretty eyes; I got compliments on them quite often. But a compliment like that delivered straight faced, to the point and without a shred of light-hearted flirtation – that was a full-on serious compliment, and it unnerved me. It was so like her personality, full truth with no bullshit, frank and honest. I also thought that if she could see every emotion in my eyes, she would easily be able to read the desire in them as well. Suddenly I felt naked, bare, stripped to the skin and laid open for her perusal. And surprisingly I liked that feeling. Iwantedher to see me, all of me.

"Thanks. So do you. Pretty eyes I mean". It was fairly obvious that I was affected by Alex's compliment, and now I was sure that she knew how it flustered me.

Alex smiled mischievously. "Oh yeah?" She closed her eyes with a smirk on her face. "What color are they?"

I was not about to let her get the best of me like that! Besides, I had seen those eyes in my dreams every night for almost a year. "Your eyes are the most beautiful combination of green and blue I've ever seen. I can't decide which color they are. Mostly blue, but with this deep hint of a summer green that I could easily get lost in for hours" I replied softly. My mouth was speaking words, but I knew my eyes were shouting other words at her ...I love you, I'm yours, god please, I love you.

Alex opened her eyes slowly and peered across the table at me. "Wow" Alex said quietly.

I could see all the words she wasn't saying in her eyes. I had wanted to know how she felt about me – well there it was. She wanted me. She had feelings for me, that much was obvious. Suddenly I was scared and nervous, because if her feelings for me were serious, then I was not going to be able to resist my feelings for her anymore.

Was I ready to take that chance? Was I ready to love again? All the what-ifs ran through my mind in that nano-second between her comment and my reply. It seemed as if time had slowed down while I wrestled with this life-changing decision, but it had only been a second. My life changed in that one second. I shook myself mentally, focusing back in on Loree. Loree, Loree....

"What do you consider to be your best skill as a lover?" I asked with a smirk.

"Kissing, definitely" Alex replied, her mischievous grin making an appearance. "I am an expert kisser".

I looked at Alex's mouth, and knew she told the truth. There's no way that mouth was anything but awesome, and I just knew that Alex knew how to use that mouth. A quick thought of other body parts that Alex's mouth could be good on flashed through my mind, and I felt a slow throb deep inside. Whoa girl, I thought.

"An expert kisser? I don't believe you" I scoffed. "You should prove your claim".

As I said this I looked at Alex through lowered lashes, daring the woman to step up and accept my challenge. Meanwhile, inside I was screaming at myself "Stop it! Shameless hussy! You'd better know what you're doing because that woman is way outside your league!"

I was in over my head, and I knew it. But I couldn't stop it. I couldn't back off – like the kid in the schoolyard anxious to prove to his friends that he is the bravest of them all; I couldn't pass on her dare. Double dog dare in fact. There was no way I was losing this opportunity to kiss her. I had kissed her already in my deepest secret dreams, and now I would have the reality. So the challenge was offered – and accepted unhesitatingly.

Based on her previous behavior, I expected Alex to laugh and back off. Or maybe I expected Alex to carry on the flirtation, but ignore the gauntlet that had been thrown. Alex did neither. I should have known I was playing with fire, but damn the burn felt so good.

My eyes widened as Alex stood up, set down her beer and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing as I was unceremoniously dragged towards the back of the bar. Who knew there was a caveman inside that athletic little body?

"Proving it" Alex replied with steel in her voice and a challenge in her eyes. She stopped for moment and turned around to face me, one eyebrow cocked. "Chicken?" Alex asked.

I felt another slow throb in my belly, along with a feeling of anxiety like hyperventilating. Oh holy shit what did I start? Despite the anxiety, there was no way I was passing this up. I wanted that mouth, and I wanted it bad. I waved my hand ahead, like a haughty queen, telling Alex to carry on. She grinned, a slow predatory smile that had me thinking second thoughts about how wise it was it to dare and tempt Alex.

I headed for the bathroom, opening the door to the private room and hauling Loree in behind me. I locked the door and slowly turned around to look at her, standing with her back against the wall trying to catch her breath. I was determined to prove to her that I meant what I said. She was going to admit that I was the best kisser she'd ever met. And I was just plain eager to kiss her.

Alex took one slow step forward, and I felt a weakness in my legs. Alex was staring intently at me, her blue-green eyes piercing, effectively pinning me to the spot. I felt hypnotized, unable to move. I wasn't sure I wanted to move even if I could.

A couple more steps and Alex stood face to face with me, her small lean body pressed seductively against mine. For a few seconds, Alex did nothing but look into my eyes, then she slowly, ever so slowly raised her hands and cradled my face in her palms. Alex's strong fingers tilted my head one way, while Alex moved in closer with her head tilted the other way. I forgot I had lungs, and closed my eyes and parted my lips, waiting for Alex's mouth to close on mine. When the expected kiss didn't come, I opened my eyes to find Alex watching me intently.

A feeling a triumph – she's mine. She wants this kiss as badly as I do. There's no turning back Red. Kiss her and the fight is over. I knew as much as I had been fighting my feelings for her before, that battle would be ended with this kiss. This was the point of no return – I was committing myself to some kind of relationship with Loree, and surprisingly I wasn't that scared. I wanted this so badly. I needed this. One soft sweet kiss was all it would take. I was perched precariously at the edge of a cliff, looking over the edge and contemplating the long sweet fall ahead of me.

I kept my eyes on Alex as the redhead lightly, so lightly brushed her full lips against mine. Alex's breath wafted out gently across my lips, and I found myself exhaling in delight. The two of us stayed like this for a moment, lips not touching, sharing our breath. My breath caught again however, as Alex tilted her head the other way, sweeping her hand up behind my head and swooping in for a kiss again, only to stop at the last second and barely touch my lips.

By this time, I was desperate for Alex's mouth, and a moan sounded from the back of my throat. The anticipation of her kiss was killing me. It took every ounce of my will not to throw myself at her. Alex looked at me questioningly, as if to ask me if I thought she was still bragging about her skill as a kisser.

Alex hadn't even kissed me yet, and I knew she was the best kisser I'd ever been with. "Please", I whispered, my eyes begging Alex silently to end the torture.

Yes!

Alex closed the gap between our mouths in a second, her full lips pressing mine open. I willingly opened my mouth, and Alex's tongue quickly moved in to claim the inside of my mouth as its own. My mouth quite willingly ceded its claim to the territory. Another moan escaped from me as I felt the silky smoothness of Alex's tongue on mine. I responded in kind, thrusting my tongue back into Alex's mouth, tasting her fully. She tasted smoky, sweet. She tasted like sex. She tasted like the best thing I had ever put in my mouth. I wanted more. I needed more. I upped the feverish pitch of my kissing, and I felt Alex's breathing change, a quiet groan from her, and I knew in one sweet moment of triumph that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

Oh my god I hadn't gotten this turned on in a long time. Loree was potent. She responded so quickly, so naturally to every move I made. As I plunged my tongue into her mouth, it was too easy to imagine other plunging body parts, the other parts of her that I could invade and take possession of. I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine. I was no longer standing on the edge of the cliff; I had already jumped and was falling, faster and faster. I only hoped that Loree would catch me at the bottom.

Alex was affecting me more than any person I'd ever been with, and all she had done was kiss me! My awareness was heightened, and every sensation running through my body was starbursting out from that beautiful mouth pressed against me. When Alex's hands moved from my face, over my shoulders, down my arms I felt the wetness seep out of me. When Alex's strong fingers slid up under my shirt and found bare skin, sliding around my waist to press my body in closer, the wetness became a flood.

Alex slid one strong thigh up between my legs, pressing upward into that warm crevice, meanwhile plundering the inside of my mouth mercilessly, her tongue demanding that I surrender all. I felt the earlier throbbing, more intense this time, and wondered if I would actually come from this passionate kiss. Instinctively I pressed myself against her thigh, moaned again, and broke the kiss, turning my head to try and catch my breath. I couldn't believe how much this little woman was turning me on, how much I wanted her.

I didn't move my hands or my leg lodged securely between her thighs, but I pulled my head back slightly to look fully at her. She had the dreamy dazed looked on her face that I loved to see on my woman. Her eyes were slightly unfocused, but they zeroed in on mine when I spoke.

"Do you admit that I am a good kisser?" I whispered intensely.

"Yes, I concede", Loree answered huskily.

There was no way she could dispute it. I was not bragging earlier about being a good kisser. I loved giving my woman pleasure, and it was a personal goal to always be the best lover my woman had ever had. I could feel the wet heat between her legs, pressed up against my thigh. She was wet, ready and willing. And I was ready and willing to take what she offered.

"Come home with me" I said. It wasn't a question. She didn't answer, didn't need to, just nodded her head slowly. I stepped away and put my hand on the doorknob. She paused and looked back at me. I knew I had to give her one last out, or maybe give myself one last chance to back away. If I slept with her, that was it. I didn't enter into casual sexual relationships – I made love to the woman of my heart. She would own my heart if I went that far with her. In fact, she had more of my heart right now at this moment than I liked to admit. So I had to be honest and upfront, let her know that this was not a one-night stand.

"You know if you come home with me, and I take you, you're mine. I'm not going to give you up and I'm not going to share you with anybody else" I warned.

The thought of being Alex's gave me another throb. "I don't want anybody else" I answered truthfully. I did not want anybody else. In fact, I was at the moment having a hard time remembering that there ever was anybody else. My entire world was knocked out of focus from that hot steamy kiss, but quickly it was beginning to lose the haziness around the edges and come to focus on the redhead in front of me. I didn't know where this ride was going, or what I was going to do when it got there, I only knew that I was not getting off the ride for the world.

Alex had touched something deep inside me; some dark quiet pool of emotion and feeling that I didn't even know existed. In the short walk from the bathroom of the bar out to the parking lot, I realized that I was in love; more deeply in love than I thought existed. I didn't know how strongly Alex felt for me, but I guessed that it was strong enough to break down that barrier that she had always kept up. She was letting me in her heart, letting me in her life, and I knew that would be a big step for her.

The short ride to Alex's house was accomplished mostly in silence. My body was still thrumming with desire from our earlier kiss, and Alex kept it going with the slow lazy stroking of her fingers on my thigh as she drove. But I had enough wits about me to wonder if I was rushing into this. With a start, I realized that I had known Alex for almost a year! I looked back over that time, and could not put my finger on the moment I started falling for her. It just seemed like it was easy and natural, this slow lazy fall into her life. For that's what I was doing. I knew what Alex meant by her warning to me before we left the bathroom. She was playing for keeps. And now so was I.

We entered my apartment and my nerve started to leave me. I had questions, doubts. What was this intriguing creature doing with me? Why me? But she looked in my eyes, kissed me deeply, and all those questions went away. This was right. This was real. More real than anything I had ever felt, and I was ready to give everything to her. My heart, my soul, my life – it was hers. She had unknowingly become the center of my world, and I could not wait to be closer to her. Instinctively I knew that she felt the same.

We stepped into the bedroom, and I was so ready to take her. I slowly pushed her back on the bed, and followed swiftly to lay over her. Propped up on my hands, I kissed her again. It seemed as if this kiss went on and on, and I became lost in the feel of her skin under my hands as I tried to get her clothes off her body. Her hands were suddenly busy, up under my shirt, trying to reach bare skin as well. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate if she got too far with where she was headed. I stopped her, holding her hands over her head.

"Oh no you don't," she said. "This is MY time. I am going to slowly enjoy every inch of your body, and after that, I'm going to enjoy it again. I've waited a long time to do this to you."

I moaned, tossing my head to the side. "Don't you want me to please you?" she asked.

"Oh god yes" I said. I just wasn't sure if I could take whatever she had planned for me, but knew I was past the point of return; I was at her mercy and she liked it that way.

She started pulling my clothes off then, and took time to kiss or lick every bit of skin that was exposed as the clothing came off. Soon I was lying naked on her bed, wet and throbbing, near to begging her to touch me, please me, make me come. She was in no such hurry however, and took her excruciating time kissing my neck, my shoulders. My body was reacting to every brush of her fingers, every touch of her lips. Never before had my body responded like this to someone's touch.

Her hands found my breasts, and she began rolling the sensitive nipples in her fingers. I cried out, feeling silver threads of fire that seemed to run from my hard nipples down my belly into the very center of my being. My clit was throbbing in answer to every pull on my nipples. When her gorgeous talented mouth moved down to my breast, I felt a flood of juice between my legs. I could already smell my arousal, and I knew she could too. She sucked my nipple, laving it with her tongue until I was a quivering wreck beneath her. Just when I thought I could stand it no more, she released my nipple, and licked her way over to the other one. I had half a second to catch my breath before the torture continued and she paid due homage to that nipple as well.

By this time I was grinding my pussy against her leg, and the slight friction was driving me mad.

"Please" I begged, not even knowing what I was begging for; more or less.

"Please what?" she whispered, not pausing in her attention to my breasts.

"I need your mouth. I want your mouth on me." I answered huskily.

"Where?" she asked.

"Anywhere, everywhere" I replied, not able to voice my dark desire.

I loved doing this to her. I loved knowing that I was giving her so much pleasure. Her pleasure was my pleasure. I enjoyed the feeling of being in control, of knowing that I held her orgasm in the palm of my hand; it was mine to give or withhold.

I moved down her belly, burying my face in her hip, licking the soft sensitive skin there. "Here?" I asked. I kissed her inner thigh. "How about here?" The other thigh now "Or is this it?" My soft kisses and slow licks were driving her slowly mad, judging by the way she writhed underneath me. She half sobbed a wordless plea, and I was happy to give in to her unspoken request.

I put my hands on Loree's thighs, and pushed apart. Her legs willingly spread open, and I could see how wet and ready she was. Her scent reached my nose, sweet and musky. I was going to enjoy this. She was so responsive to everything I did to her, and I began to get lost in the feeling of power, the heady sense of control I had over her.

"I see where you want me" she whispered, and her hot breath dusting across my open wet pussy was sweet torture. "Please yes" I begged again. Her mouth lowered, and a soft kiss was placed on my outer lips, one side then the other. She slowly kissed and licked the soft pink lips, purposely avoiding the burning, throbbing clit that I wanted her to lick so badly.

When she finally moved in, spreading my pussy lips apart and sucking my engorged clit into her mouth, my hips jerked up off the bed. The pulling sensation she created with the suction of her mouth was incredible. I felt the deep throbbing inside that signaled my orgasm was going to come fast and strong. She alternated between licking and sucking, swirling her tongue slow and fast, hard and light, driving me mad since I couldn't catch the rhythm, only lay there and take whatever feeling, whatever sensation she was giving me.

The pressure built inside me, my vision going dim as starbursts exploded inside my head. Each throb of release was not the last, each only a tiny peak building inside me, leading to the release I so desperately wanted. I knew I was moaning loudly, thrashing my head from side to side. She began to moan, her mouth pressed against my pussy as it throbbed. Oh god, she was enjoying this as much as I was. The thought that she was getting pleasure from this and the vibrations from her moans sent me over the edge.