Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger pulled out and I felt his hot cum dripping down my ass. Billy got between my legs and plunged into my pussy without preliminaries. He was tall and thin, and his cock matched, longer than average but skinny. It hurt at first when he pounded at my cervix. I wrapped my legs around his narrow hips and held him tight to my hips as he fucked in and out of me. He started out pumping fast and just got faster. After a couple minutes, he came, too, adding to the mess in my already sloppy hole.

Then my husband rolled over on top of me and took his turn. His dick slid easily into my sloppy cunt. He fucked me gently, kissed me, whispered in my ear how he loved me, he loved the feeling of my slippery vagina with all that goo in it. He shot his load of sperm into me, too, He lay with me until I got up to go to the head to pee and clean up. I was so embarrassed when I stood up, all that cum leaked out of my pussy down my thighs, everyone could see it. I tried to hold it in with my hand but there was too much and it just flowed out, down my legs. My thighs were completely coated, shiny, lubricated with man juice and pussy juice as I walked mincingly out.

When I got back, the men were all sitting around a circle on the rug, inhaling a new bottle of wine. I joined them, sitting cross-legged as they were. We were close together, their knees touching mine as we talked. I could feel that my pussy lips were puffy and wide open from all the workout, and I'm sure they were still shiny and wet. My husband was sitting directly across from me, and I saw him staring between my legs at my sloppy sex. It was very casual. We were all naked sitting there close together, just talking. The men complimented me on my figure, my beauty (an exaggeration), my passion. Roger and Billy sitting next to me put their hands on my legs and stroked my thighs, getting higher and higher up my legs. Tommy was staring between my legs, watching their hands get closer and closer to my pussy again. After what we all did just minutes ago, it did not occur to me to close my legs or stop their advances. Sitting there with my legs wide apart like that and my slit wide open and wet, I must have been a tempting sight.

I didn't object when Roger's fingers slid inside my lips and rubbed my clit, and then slipped into me. He leaned over to kiss me, I moaned my approval into his kiss, and he and Billy laid me back onto the rug. They were both hard again. I pushed Roger down onto his back and looked at his erection pointing up angled toward his head. My pussy was a little sore from the first round of fucking, so I wanted to be in control. I straddled his waist, held his prick, and slowly lowered my cunt onto it. I groaned as it filled me up. A little pain, but it felt good to be filled up again. I raised and lowered my hole up and down his cock, leaning forward to scrape my clit along the shaft. I got aroused again, and came a little. Many minutes later, he started to groan, too, and I could feel his cock swell and then pulse as he squirted his seed into me again.

I got up off him and moved over to Billy. More cum fell out of my hole onto both men and the rug in between. I didn't care anymore. Billy's cock was long and thin and pointing straight up at the ceiling. It was easier for me to climb on. I liked being on top so I could control the depth of his penetration and the pace. Up, down, up, down. I pushed on his chest for leverage. He was a lot younger and didn't last long before he shot into me, too.

When I crawled over to my husband for a marital fuck, I lay down on his chest and stretched my legs out. We both reached between my legs to insert his cock gently into my much-abused slit. He and I moved our hips slowly. There wasn't much friction at this point with all the lubrication that had been squirted into my hole over the last couple hours. That made it easy for me but hard for him. Even as slippery as my fuck-tube was at that point, though, he was so turned on from the evening's activities that he came before I got too sore.

We were all exhausted. We lay around for a while relaxing in the afterglow of sex, sex, and more sex. It was late. One last wine. Before it got too much later, I got up and collected my clothes. Cum was still dripping out of my poor cunt as I pulled my panties and pantyhose up. I wanted to live with that sloppy crotch until I had to wash in the morning, as a soggy reminder of this night of incredible debauchery. A lot of that cum had dripped on the nice oriental rug during our activities. I tried to apologize for my sloppiness but Roger said that he would treasure the stains always as mementos of his night with this hot woman. Maybe I will never travel around the world, but some of my pussy juice will.

12