Two Studs, Three Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

"Can she?" I asked Trent.

"Sure, why not," he said as Laura stood up and I handed her the dildo. She held it in her hand and stared at it as though it were some work of art.

"God, it's really huge," she said, "and heavy."

Now, as Trent kept plowing his dick up my ass, I reached around and spread his cheeks wide open.

"Fuck his ass," I told Laura.

"Yeah, shit! I'm gonna fuck it with his own dick, how fuckin' twisted is that!?" she smirked, reaching down.

"Up your ass, Mr. Porn star," Laura said. her eyes wild with lust,,and from the grimace on Trent's face I could tell Laura was starting to work it inside. Trent may've had a huge, ultra thick cock. But that didn't mean he was used to taking a cock like that up his ass. But Laura, bless her heart, was determined, looking just wild now as she started to dig it inside him.

"You like it, stud?" she said, hiissing in his ear, "you like taking it up the ass while you fuck Bill?"

"Uh huh," Trent grunted, "I fuckin' love it!"

I reached in with my fingers as I held him wide open for Laura and ran a fingertip around the stretched rim of Trent's asshole as it clenched the rubber cock, his own fucking cock. Laura dug it into him with one hand while fingering herself with the other.

Trent and I looked at each other in amazement. He was fucking me with that amazing cock of his and, at the same time, he was getting fucked with a version of the very same cock!

"Oh yeah, I got ten thick inches up my ass," I groaned.

"Me too," he growled.

"Fuck his ass, Trent, fuck it while I fuck yours!" Laura shouted, slamming it up Trent's bottom in a fury of ass-reaming passion.

My own dick had been as rigid as a bar of steel for a while now and Trent had noticed it. I didn't carry quite the massive piece of equipment he did, but I'm hung nice and big, certainly better than average. Now as he fucked me and Laura reamed him he took hold of my dick and started fisting it.

"How about something else now?" he said, slowly pulling his cock out of me and asking Laura to pull the rubber one out of him. Suddenly he squatted over me and reached back to work my cock up his ass. I shuddered as I realized I now had my dick buried up my sex idol's bottom.

Laura didn't miss beat. Now that he had pulled his dick out of my ass and was riding my cock with his, Laura reached under my balls and slid his cock up my ass again, the rubber version this time.

"Now I get to fuck you, Bill," she laughed, loving this.

Trent's huge cock, slick with lube, was staring me in the face now as he rocked up and down on mine. God, if it were two inches longer I could've probably sucked it while he rode me like this. Instead, I just took it in my fist and started stroking it. I'd noticed that in his videos he liked to pull it out and blast off all over a dude. And man, his loads were heavy too. Now I felt his steel hard shaft throb in my hand and, moments later, my face was showered with geyser after geyser of his rich spunk. At the same moment I could feel myself on the edge as I discharged my own pleasure deep into his ass.

"I guess we both just got fucked, huh?" he said, breathing hard.

"I guess we did," I said, his cock a little less stiff, but still meaty in my hand.

"Yeah, and don't forgot about me, I did a lot of the fucking," Laura reminded us, strumming away until she groaned and gasped, her body quivering, as she came too, collapsing on the bed next to us, three excited and satiated bodies breathing hard, very happy and very, very satisfied.

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers
12