Two Travellers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers

He began to slowly fuck her face, pulling at her nipples as he worked his cock back and forth. Ingrid was lost in an overload of sensation, her mouth and throat stretched wide, a big cock plowing deep in her shitter, her buttocks burning from the slapping of Howard's meaty hand, her nipples on fire as Chad twisted and pulled. She felt herself building relentlessly to an orgasm, then gulped round the cock in her mouth as it hit her like a train, her anus clamping on the pole in her arse. The men laughed at her thrashing about on their cocks and despite having to nearly support her, they continued to fuck her at a ready pace.

Ingrid was almost dazed with the intensity of cumming, barely aware of being handled. She was on a pleasure plateau and every thrust, slap and pinch was welcome. She bucked against the cock in her arse, sucked hard on the meat moving in her mouth, and wished she had a hand free to diddle her dripping puss or play with Chad's lean butt. The thought of his little brown eye all squeaky clean and dripping with her saliva caused her to shudder as another mini orgasm swept through her.

'You wanna take over at this end, buddy,' gasped Howard. 'I'm about to blow a nut and I wanna see this bitch take it in the face.' He bucked erratically a couple of times and slapped Ingrid's red buttocks. 'You'd like that slut, wouldn't you? A filthy shit covered cock spurting hot jizz in your face?' Ingrid groaned in assent then gasped as both men withdrew their large cocks from her body. Howard grabbed her hair and pulled her round so she was kneeling before him. He was wanking the base of his muddy cock and brought the fat knob to her mouth. It had a couple of lumps of dark shit on it and long muddy streaks down the shaft. She sucked hungrily on it, Howard watching closely and breathing heavily.

Now she applied lots of suction, bobbing back and forth, taking over from his hand. Howard's head went back and he gasped for air. Ingrid rolled his balls and took as much of his dick into her throat as she could. Suddenly Howard pulled back and with a long grunt, ejaculated all over her cheeks and nose.

'Fuckin' A, buddy' admired Chad. Ingrid leant forward and caught the last spurts in her mouth, then nursed on the oozing shrinking fuck tube. After a moment Howard slumped onto the bed, panting and sweating from the exertion of the last twenty minutes. Chad leant towards Ingrid and with a finger wiped her face and fed her strings of his friend's sticky semen.

'You ready to eat out my butt now, cunt?' he asked.

'Just let me lie on my back on the bed,' she pleaded. Her knees were sore and she wanted a change of position. She got up and lay on the bed next to the panting Howard. Chad knelt beside her but before he could position himself over her face, Howard rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply.

'Christ you're hot!' he said after a long tongue swirling kiss. Then he held his face above her and drooled spit into her open mouth. 'Use that to grease up Chad's corn hole,' he grinned lewdly.

Ingrid returned his smile then looked up as Chad straddled her face and lowered his smooth buttocks. She put up her hands and held the lean cheeks wide. 'Oh god,' she thought, stomach going all weak as she gazed at the hot sweaty crease. She put her tongue out and took a long swipe up and down the deep crack. She pushed the cheeks wider and washed over the taut little anus, probed at its puckered centre, felt him bear back, smelt the waft of arse as his ring relaxed to accept her.

As she plunged her tongue back and forth in the hot rectum, she played with his hard cock, lightly feeling its considerable girth and length, tugging the foreskin. She savoured the earthy taste of his pooper and ran her tongue inside the tight muscle.

'Oh baby,' Chad gasped. 'You do that any more and I'm gonna cum.' He groaned as she dug deeper and stroked his shaft again. 'Oh I'm gonna have to fuck you now. Fuck that hot arse and make you squeal.' Chad shuffled down between her thighs and lifted her legs onto his shoulders, revealing her abused rosebud. 'Pass me the lube,' he said to Howard.

While Chad put the last of the hand lotion round her pucker and coated his dick, Howard shuffled to Ingrid's head and brought his cock to her lips. 'I need to piss, honey,' he said. He wiped it round her cheeks and nose, Ingrid getting a hot rush as she smelt faint traces of her shit.

'Oh please,' said Ingrid, mouth open and ready for his urine. But Howard continued to tease her, watching as Chad fitted his thick cock head to her rosebud and leaned his weight forward. In the few minutes since Howard had buggered her, her anus had regained some resilience and they both groaned as his thick cock wedged through her greased sphincter and deep into her bowels.

Chad immediately set up a hard rogering pace and Ingrid was pushed deep into the bed as he pistoned away. She closed her eyes in pleasure, surrendering to the base sensation of being buggered. After a minute she was brought back to the present by Howard's hand slapping her cheek.

'Open wide, cunt,' he growled. She obeyed and he rested his heavy cock between her lips, barely getting it there before it twitched and a heavy stream of piss burst into her mouth. She reached up and pulled back the foreskin, her lips now on the silky head, tongue fluttering across the eye as the hot urine sprayed out, throat working as she swallowed every few seconds. Once he was finished she kept her tongue on the piss slit and released his foreskin. It slid up her tongue and she wormed around inside getting all the flavour caught deep in the crease.

Howard slumped back on the bed, breathing heavily and taking no further part in things other than to cheer on his buddy who now had Ingrid's legs held high and wide and was fucking his big cock into her butt with increasing vigour. Ingrid reached up and pulled on his little nipples, making him grunt. She ran her hands over the taut slabs of his chest then tugged those little nubs again. His face was screwed up as he approached crisis, sweat dripping from his chin. Howard was telling him to pull out and blast it on the bitch's face but Chad was beyond the point of no return and with a frantic pistoning of his hips dumped his load deep in her gut before collapsing forward, panting face on her shoulder. Ingrid hugged him tight, her legs crossing over the small of his back holding that wonderful prick inside her.

It was a couple of long delicious minutes before he pushed himself off her and rolled onto his back, still panting. Howard grabbed Ingrid by the hair and pushed her face to the flaccid tool lolling on the sweaty thigh. Ingrid crawled over and, not using her hands, lapped it into her mouth, cleaning away the heavy smears of brown and savouring the strands of white. She wanted to take the flaccid penis between her lips again, nurse on it, but the men told her to leave, barely waiting for her to dress before pushing her out.

Ingrid was at work at 6 the next morning, competently moving through the shift's tasks, only occasionally thinking of the two men in their rooms on the third floor, though her puss contracted each time and her nipples stirred. She was in her office at 8 when Anita knocked and entered. Ingrid looked at the Spanish woman, her dark curls pulled back and tucked behind the white lace cap, her dark eyes large and almost bulging beneath the heavy eyebrows, nose a little beaky, lips full and dark. She wasn't beautiful, but certainly sensuous and as Ingrid looked at her large bust and flared hips, she realised that the woman oozed sexuality.

As the woman apologised in a thick Mediterranean accent and all but begged for her job, Ingrid could think of little other than the young woman's thickly thatched snatch and the trail leading back between her legs. All the sexiness of the previous afternoon swept over her and she could almost taste the sweat and feel the heat that must be there. Anita's voice slowed then halted. Her eyes held the older woman's then she moved slowly round the desk till her waist was inches from Ingrid's face.

'I know madam watch me play with young Craig,' she said in a low voice. 'Maybe madam want I play with her instead.' Ingrid's mouth was dry as the maid stood before her, short skirt high, those firm wide thighs inches from her face, the tops of the stockings visible from where she sat. She could almost smell the other woman and longed to run her hands up to the hot join of her legs. Anita put a hand along her jaw and tilted her face up. Their eyes met and Anita's lips parted as the younger woman leaned down. For the first time ever, Ingrid kissed another woman, marvelling at the softness of her lips, the smallness of her tongue, and the smoothness of her teeth. Even the taste of tobacco was a turn on and Ingrid sucked at the tongue that slid sexily into her mouth.

The intercom buzzed. Ingrid guiltily broke off the kiss and punched the red button. It was the receptionist saying the man in 318 was demanding to speak to the manager. Ingrid picked up the phone, it clicked and Howard's voice came on. Ingrid felt her face freeze as his laconic voice sounded in her ear telling her he was busting for a leak and if this fleabag hotel had any respect for its guests she'd get up there fast and make sure he had somewhere suitable to piss. Ingrid's face flushed in memory of the previous afternoon and anticipation of a repeat performance. Howard told her, his voice loud and penetrating, to hurry the fuck up 'cos Chad was there too and needed his arse cleaned after his morning dump.

Ingrid knew Anita was watching her closely, had probably heard Howard's voice, and as she hung up the phone the Spanish beauty gave her a knowing look. 'I think madam is providing special service to room 318.' She leaned down and their lips met softly again, Ingrid sucking as the hot wet tongue slid into her mouth. 'Is it a man?'

'Two men,' Ingrid said, lowering her head in shame.

'Then they need two girls,' said Anita decisively.

'It's an unusual service,' said Ingrid in near panic.

'That OK,' purred Anita. 'I help. Anita unusual girl.'

The two women headed up the service stairs. Anita was in front and Ingrid could see up her short skirt, her voice panting from more than the exercise as she glimpsed the white cotton briefs unable to contain the dark hairs within it. Halfway between the second and third floors, Anita stoped and leant forward, hands on the step ahead, butt pushed high. 'You wan' kiss my legs?' she said looking back at the older woman. Ingrid bent forward and ran her hand up the strong leg, her fingers pale against the tan olive skin. She pressed her lips against the inside of Anita's thigh above the stocking top and traced a finger along the taut edge of her panties, brushing the hairs that had escaped under the elastic. Anita moaned and the gusset of her panties darkened with wetness. Ingrid lifted her face higher and lapped at the wet spot. Anita groaned and pushed back. 'Lick my pussy,' she hissed.

This was all the excuse Ingrid needed to run her hands over that splendid bottom and hook her fingers in the waistband of the tightly stretched panties. Anita wiggled her hips as her panties were slowly tugged down and when Ingrid's hands pressed apart her buttocks she pushed back so her butt was right in the older woman's face.

Ingrid was transfixed by the vision before her. The splayed buttocks revealed an amazingly hairy crack – hairier than any she'd seen before. And the pungent aroma that wafted out!

A door slamming several flights below and the sound of footsteps on the stairs interrupted them. Ingrid leant in and took a luxurious sniff followed by a quick kiss, then pulled back. Anita gave her a hooded eyed smile and blew her a kiss before they resumed climbing the stairs.

When Ingrid knocked at Howard's door, he called for her to come in. She opened the door and quickly slipped through, beckoning Anita after her. When she turned round, the two men were beaming at them. Howard was naked, his hand round his large semi-hard tool, his eyes as mesmerising as the day before. Chad was wearing just a t-shirt and his look was fixed on Anita.

Howard shook his dick and Ingrid walked over to where he was standing, sunk to her knees and opened her mouth. Her heart was thudding in her chest as she waited, then she moaned as the warm urine gushed into her mouth. It tasted stronger than the night before, the full benefit of 8 hours in the bladder, and she savoured it before swallowing.

'Let us all see,' she heard Chad say after almost a minute, and Howard pulled back a little way so he was peeing in a broad yellow arc into her open mouth. From the corner of her eye she could see Chad standing a little behind Anita, lifting her heavy breasts out of her unbuttoned blouse. Anita was staring at Ingrid, mouth twisted in a worldly smile, hand to her side on Chad's thick hanging cock.

Ingrid swallowed three more mouthfuls of piss before the flow started to wane. Howard stepped close again and she took that magnificent prick back into her mouth, moaning involuntarily. He finished peeing, Ingrid sucking for a last few drops, then pulled back.

'You still need your crack cleaned, buddy?' asked Howard. Ingrid glanced over at Anita. The maid was topless now, that same lazy sexy smile broad across her face as Chad was hefted and squeezed the meaty breasts.

'Sure do,' said Chad walking towards Ingrid, slapping Howard on the thigh as they passed each other. Ingrid shuffled on her knees so she was facing more towards Anita, wanting to see her reaction, and Chad leaned over the bed, his butt high.

'You know what to do, bitch,' he said looking back at Ingrid. She shuffled forward, put her palms flat on that taut backside and pushed the cheeks wide. The smell that wafted up nearly made her swoon. The crack had several dark brown smears and the creases around his puckered anus were all clogged with brown. Ingrid couldn't suppress a moan and the men both laughed. She glanced quickly at Anita and was relieved that the maid showed no disgust. Then she couldn't hold back any longer and leant forward, started lapping.

'Yeah, way to go!' cheered Howard. Ingrid soon had everything clean and risked another glance at Anita. The dark woman was watching intently, her eyes wide with lust, hand massaging a breast. She gave Ingrid a smile, blew a kiss, and the older woman lost any last feeling of embarrassment and self loathing. She leant forward and tongued the centre of Chad's knot hole, impatient for him to relax so she could ream him, search for any more brown butter.

'Oh fuck yeah,' Chad groaned. 'Suck my shitter, slut!' But she had barely been at it a minute before he pushed her back, got up and sat down frontway.

'Need to piss,' he said, holding his cock out. Ingrid leaned forward again, mouth open, and he started pissing, a thick yellow stream gushing against the roof of her mouth, spraying over her face, trailing down to soak her clothing.

She looked across at Anita as she savoured and swallowed, . The young woman was naked now, her hips flaring above that darkly thatched groin. Her sturdy thighs were apart and Howard had one hand rummaging around in the thick thatch and the other under her chin as he tilted her face up for a tongue twisting kiss, the young woman's eyes reluctantly dragging away from Ingrid's.

As Chad's last few drops trickled into her mouth, Ingrid heard Howard say to Anita, 'I bet you love to suck cock, baby, don't ya?' Chad then held Ingrid's ears and ground his groin against her face for a moment before pushing her back on her heels and telling her in a mean voice to strip.

As Ingrid removed her piss wet jacket, blouse and skirt, she watched Anita go down on all fours and suck in Howard's cock, working it expertly and taking it all the way into her throat. Howard was telling her what a whore she was, holding her dark curls and steadily rocking his hips. From where Ingrid stood she was watching side on, seeing the bulge in Anita's throat and the shifting of her jaw as Howard's sizeable prong slid into her throat. Ingrid's eyes travelled along Anita's lush body, past the heavy hanging dugs with their turgid nipples, to the flare of her round butt. Even at this angle, the dense thatch was apparent – lots of dark curly hairs protruding from the Spanish girl's crack, glistening with her arousal.

Howard must have been watching her. 'Crawl over here and lick this whore's hairy arse,' he commanded. 'I'm gonna fuck it in a minute and you better have it lubed up and ready.' Ingrid couldn't get over there fast enough and was washed over with a sense of love as Anita poked her bum back then groaned as Ingrid's hands parted the silky moons. The manager took a long moment to survey the hairy crack with its dusky rosebud all but hidden by swirls of dark damp hair. It was the warm promising smell that she couldn't resist any longer and she leant forward and licked up and down the sweaty crease. But it wasn't until she zeroed in on the puckered prune and wriggled her tongue in its centre, that Anita moaned her appreciation.

God! She'd never tasted an arse like it! Even her ex-husband's tight hole that gripped her like a vice and seemed to swallow her tongue each time she reamed him – still her favourite masturbation fantasy despite the hell he'd put her through. But that was now going out the window as she ran her tongue gently round the pulsing rim of Anita's anus, tasting arousal more than arse, knowing that the Spanish slut was willing her to push at the centre of the tight date. Against her nature, Ingrid teased that pulsing rose bud. Even though she was dying to thrust her tongue deep inside and taste the butter. She knew the other woman wanted it as well. Finally Anita reached back and pushed the back of Ingrid's head. They mutually sighed as the sphincter slackened and Ingrid's tongue went deep into the stinky channel.

Ingrid was so deeply involved in reaming the younger woman's foetid arse that she barely registered Chad moving in behind her, brusquely slathering her crack with something liquid, then fitting his fat cock to her date. But she went ballistic as he shoved hard forward, busting her tight sphincter and plunging into the dank rectum, still tender from the buggering the day before. Despite the sharp invasion, Ingrid didn't lift her mouth from Anita's shitter, and in a couple of moments the pain in her rear was replaced by that familiar deep seated lust as the thick cock ploughed back and forth.

But she was focussed on Anita. God she wanted to taste everything the Spanish woman had to offer! She could just reach the blunt slimy end of a warm log and she burrowed harder trying to get at it. Right now she wanted to taste and eat poo. She hadn't had her mouth filled with warm claggy turd since she'd left her husband - and had thought it would never happen again. Anita seemed to sense the need and Ingrid felt the anus blossom under her lips as the younger woman bore down. They both shuddered in pleasure as a fat squishy stool crackled through Anita's anus and into Ingrid's hungry mouth. She let it squish against her teeth, break apart, clog her cheeks, coat the roof of her mouth. At the same time she kept kissing that wonderful hot spread anus.

The two men laughed at their moans, not realising that Anita had just shit. 'Oh god I love these sluts!' sang Howard. He called to Chad for the lube and after a moment forcefully pushed Ingrid's face away, flipped Anita onto her back, hitched her legs over his biceps, and with her open groin visible to all, said, 'Beg me for it kiddo! Beg me to fuck your arse!' He didn't wait for a reply but fitted his greased bulging cock to the rosy glistening pooper and shoved hard.

Anita only sighed as he surged up her rectum and Ingrid realised that the 24 year old was no anal virgin. The thought of all the cocks that might have been up Anita's arse, the turds they would have churned up, the taste of the shit she'd just swallowed, made her shudder into a major orgasm. Her forearms collapsed. Chad rode her down to the floor, cursing then steadying and with a sharper angle, fucked her convulsing anus deeper.

notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers