Two Very Lucky Fingers

Story Info
A Jeep ride with a beautiful girl takes a wild turn.
1.3k words
3.99
30.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday night we had met for drinks at the local pub. It was innocent in nature, but we both wanted to be fucking naughty. We made out in the parking lot for a while and I knew I would die if I didn't get my hands on her again. She was far and away the most magnificent creature I'd ever seen. She tasted like a field of wildflowers and the dozen or so beers we had drank. And she exuded this unearthly pheromone that drove me into a frenzy of lust I can only compare to a wild animal seeking a mate in heat. If I didn't get in this girl's pants soon, I'd need to be euthanized....

We texted and emailed back and forth all week long, non-stop until we were both ready to climb razor wire. On Saturday, she showed up to the campground to go tubing, but first we made plans to go to the tractor pull. She was driving her tractor in the competition and although I needed to get my hands on her so badly it hurt, I wanted desperately to see her gleaming smile as that tractor pulled down the track with her hair flying in the breeze. I was as hard as Chinese algebra just thinking about it. The tractor pull got rained out, so we climbed in the front of my top down Jeep and took off down the road ready for adventure and a savage fucking. Trouble was, we had three kids in the back seat. Neither one of us were too bothered, we would figure something out. We stopped for ice cream for the kids at 10:00 a.m. and talked each other in to having a beer. Three soft serve cones and a couple of silo cans later, we were parked and leering at each other like the sex maniacs we knew we were. We stopped at my house and the kids took off to the neighbors. Within seconds I locked the screen door and we were making out and talking and laughing with the easy warmth of two friends about to tear each other to ribbons.

When I met her, I instantly thought of Botticelli's magnificent "Birth of Venus". I had seen it in Florence a few years earlier and every time I looked at this girl, all I could think was whoever the model was for the painting had to have looked like this beautiful girl in my arms. We looked it up on the internet as she sat on my lap. Her warm sex flattened out on my thigh and I could feel my pulse through my throbbing dick. We talked and laughed more, switching from beer to my homemade Blackberry wine. We were both half in the bag by now and fully ready to rip each other's clothes to shreds. I walked her to the extended bar of my kitchen counter and lifted up until she sat on the counter, wrapping her arms and legs around me as we probed each other's hungry mouths with our tongues. This girl was hotter than hell and I was ready to face death, if only I could get into her pants. She laid down on the counter with her feet hanging down one way and her head dangling the other. I had both hands intertwined in her hair as I held her head up and we kissed in a constant fury of slurping sounds as we savagely tongued each other. I reached down into her white cotton shorts and found the warmest, wettest, smoothest pussy I had ever had my hands on or in.

I started to rhythmically rub the gentle folds of her pussy as we continued to gnaw away at each other. Her cunt literally dripped for me as a slid my index finger into her tight snatch and she whipped her cotton panties off, letting them drop to the floor. I was amazed that her pussy closed around my finger as I slid it into her slowly at first, picking up the pace quickly. After a few seconds, I slid my index and middle finger up and rhythmically rubbed her hard clit as the juice flowed from the smooth folds of her aching slit. She was moaning loudly and I was panting like a dog as I reached up to savor the musty taste of her sweet pussy. I buried both fingers in my mouth and slurped greedily as she looked up and whispered, "I'm dying of thirst here".

Without hesitating I reach back to her warm pussy and buried my fingers in again, coming back glistening with another slippery batch of her juices. I stuck both fingers and my tongue in her mouth as we both savored the salty sweetness of her dripping snatch. She stiffened and said, "I'm so fuckin' close to coming".

I reached back down and strummed her hardened clit as I continued to drive my tongue in and out of her mouth. She started to moan and grunt and said, "Stick your finger in now!"

Obediently I jammed my middle finger in her up to the second knuckle as rapidly as I could and rubbed her puffed out clit with the heel of my hand kissing her madly. Her moaning got loader and faster and she stiffened as I pulled my finger out of her and rubber her clit. The act stopped her in mid orgasm and she grunted in protest. Sensing my move was wrong I jammed two fingers in her cunt and strummed madly to bring her forward again. She responded with a massive gush of juice and started to come again violently. She arched her back and stiffened as I pulled my hand back again. This slammed her orgasm short again and I couldn't believe I fucked it up twice in thirty seconds! I instantly jammed my fingers back in her and she buried her tongue in my mouth, screamed into me, bucking hard and thrashing around on the hard counter until she went completely limp and passed out. I thought to myself, "Holy fuck! I killed her!"

Fortunately in a few seconds she stirred and came to, opening her eyes and smiling. Her mouth opened and I pulled my throbbing dick out of my khaki shorts and prepared to stuff it in her mouth as I heard the kids rustling at the storm door. Putting my rigid prick away I walked casually to the door to let the kids in as she scurried to pull her clothes back on. Within seconds I returned and she was standing at the counter fully clothed, but with her face flushed and her beautiful long locks all twisted in layers of stranded highlights. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life and kissed her deeply, letting her go as one of the kids scurried around the corner.

Most normal men would have been beside themselves for missing out on what would surely be a savage dick sucking. But I'm far from normal and all I could think was, "If I could get her to come that hard with a couple of fingers, what the fuck is gonna happen when I get my tongue in her?"

Fortunately, I would only have to wait until the next morning to find out. For the rest of the day we got drunker than all hell and tubed on the river. She flashed her hard 38 D cups at me every time no one was watching us and I felt her up under the tube whenever I had the chance. The whole time all I could think was this is shaping up to be the greatest time of my life and all I've stuck in this girl is two fingers. Two very lucky fingers....