Two Viewpoints of St. Nicholas Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odlum
odlum
33 Followers

The lovemaking that followed was gentle but intensely passionate. For Don it was a series of tender hot touches leading to the incredible spectacle of Maggie applying a condom to his cock with her mouth and the hot, unbelievable, sensation of Maggie's pussy milking him to climax. For Maggie it was business with pleasure: extraordinary and mind-blowing pleasure.

The sound of Maggie's cell phone woke them both. She pulled the phone from the bed table drawer. Got up and padded towards the window. She pulled back the drapes. Through the dim grey light she could see the thick drifted snow. Heavy flakes were still falling and it was obvious that the power was still out. She looked at the phone screen and muttered out loud, "Fuck you asshole, I'm not going anywhere on a day like this!" She turned the phone off, snapped it shut, and tossed it on the easy chair by the window. He watched her walk back towards the bed. Her breasts swung rhythmically with each step. Maggie's neatly shaved pubic hair drew attention to her pouting pussy lips. Her raw sensuality stirred him. This was going to be a much better day than yesterday Don thought. Maggie noticed his focused gaze, smiled, and crawled onto the bed. She snuggled into his arms.

"The snow is knee deep out there and the power is still out," she said mater of fact. "So how would you like to spend St. Nicholas Day with me?" she coyly asked as she nuzzled his neck and began to slowly fondle his cock.

"Mmmm, hard decision," he whispered in reply and turned his head to meet her lips.

"Well it would be 200 bucks?" The cold words stuck in her throat. Was she asking too much? Maggie squeezed his cock and stuck her tongue in his ear. Her anxiety subsided a little when she heard him emit a muted growl.

"How about fifty up front and an I Owe You?" came the reply.

"I think I could live with that," Maggie replied with a hidden satisfied smile. "Seal the promise with a kiss?"

They made love. For Don it was another series of shared hot, wet convulsions. He was delighted by the way she responded to his touch and how her mouth made him feel. For Maggie the promise ensured that she could cover the week's expenses in spite of the storm. Without that worry, she allowed herself to enjoy the passion.

In the moderate warmth of Maggie's suite, they had showered and enjoyed a breakfast of cheese and crackers, oranges, and coffee. They had not bothered to dress. Maggie knew the sight of her nakedness would keep him interested. It was clearly evident how Don enjoyed the views. As he cleaned up the dishes, Maggie retrieved her coat from the pile of clothes she had left on the chair by the passageway door and hung it up. She squirreled away the roll of bills from the night before and the money from this morning in the locking tin in the top drawer of the dresser in her bedroom and stuffed the rest of her clothes from the night before in the laundry basket in the bathroom. Returning to the kitchen, Maggie saw that Don had prepared two mugs of fresh coffee. She went to the fridge, grabbed a sprig of mistletoe, held it over her head, and in a husky voice commanded, "Follow me."

Don grabbed the coffee mugs and followed her lead. He marveled at her form. She did not have the body of a model, but her firm roundness excited him. He enjoyed the sensual shape of her buttocks. Maggie sensed his stare. When she reached the bed, she crawled over the disheveled sheets, crouched down and thrust her bum high into the air. Don stopped short and quickly placed the mugs on the table.

Maggie added to the sensuality of the situation by slowly reaching through her spread legs and leisurely running a finger down her crack and over her already wet pussy. Don's hearted hammered with excitement. He bent forward rubbed her buttocks with his hands and greedily began to kiss and lick her ass and slit.

"Oh yes...yes...that's it," Maggie moaned between gasps as the fingers of one of Don's hands deftly tantalized her anal rosebud, while the fingers of his other hand moved back and forth inside her and massaged her G-spot. "Don't stop baby...that's it...OH FUCK!" she screamed, convulsed, and gushed over his rapidly working fingers.

Maggie languidly stretched out on the bed and tried to regain her compose. She felt Don's hands gently kneading her back and buttocks. "Oh this is a wonderful way to make a living," she said to herself and reached for the mistletoe on the pillow in front of her.

The noisy rattle of the furnace blower woke Maggie from her sleep. Power had been restored. She found herself sprawled across the bed with her hand just touching the mistletoe. Her body was partially covered by the bedding and by Don. Normally she would have felt smothered by such a close and sustained contact with a client, but somehow Don was different. She looked towards the window. The storm had subsided. Now only small flakes fell from the light grey clouds.

Don stirred. He sensed that Maggie was awake, but he did not move, instead he listened to her quiet breathing and luxuriated in the sensual warmth of her body against his. Through the window, he could see that the snow was still falling and enjoyed the knowledge that he was going nowhere until the motel driveway was plowed and the surrounding roads were cleared. He saw the flashing neon ATM sign in the pub window across the mall parking lot. He knew that a cursory email and his expense account credit card would cover any IOU's he would need to continue his dalliance with Maggie. He cuddled closer. She purred.

Maggie enjoyed his closeness. For her the most enjoyable part of their lovemaking had not been his desire to please or the way he responded to her touches and urgings, but the conversation they shared. She felt safe with him. The worry about meeting weekly expenses had subsided with the receipt of a cleverly handwritten IOU. Her only worry now was would her limited supply of frozen dinners and canned soup last until they were freed from the grip of the storm?

Maggie moved. Don raised his head from the pillow and propped himself up on his elbow. He gently touched her chin and looked into sparkling brown eyes. They kissed, softly at first and then with obsessed fervor. His hand joined hers around the mistletoe. "Overcome with moss and baleful mistletoe," he whispered. She gave him a quizzical look. "A line from Shakespeare," he answered. "In this case, used completely out of context. Mistletoe, like everything else can represent two things. It can stand for death and decay or safety, love and fertility. I like the second meaning better, don't you?" Maggie clutched the mistletoe and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him intently. "How long does the St. Nicholas celebration last?" he whispered, as he nuzzled and kissed her neck and nibbled at her ear.

"For you, until the storm ends or even longer if you like?" came the reply.

odlum
odlum
33 Followers
12