Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

How could I be truthful and not sound like a whinny child, not accuse her of lying? “I…. “ I took a deep breath, “I did not obey Mistress Victoria.”

“Really?” his tone was unreadable, “And this caused you to fall?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I see. And just how did you disobey her?”

I turned a bright red, “She…. She wanted me to… to… “ oh gods, I was going to get so punished for this, “lick her.”

“And you did not obey?”

“I didn’t know if I was supposed to, Master.” I hung my head.

“Well, I sent you over there to exercise, not to suck off Mistress Victoria.” He seemed very upset, but not necessarily at me. “I will punish you for not obeying. You are to obey all the Master’s and Mistresses here. But, I thought something like this had happened. It would have been very easy to lie to protect yourself from her. You didn’t, so that will be rewarded.”

He put a bowl of the soup on the floor for me. “Eat and then come to the living room for your punishments.”

Having finished my soup and tidied the kitchen I went to the living room and knelt silently. He was waiting, several things already set out on the coffee table.

“Head to the floor, knees spread wide, same as last night.”

I obeyed, knowing if I didn’t it would only be worse. He kept me in that position for a good while before he spoke again. “I would just give you some swats, but I want to save any more whippings for later. Still, I am very upset that you would disobey. I want you to remember this punishment. I am going to put a chastity belt on you with a butt plug in your ass. You will do housework until 3 at which time I will release the belt and the punishment will be over. It will be uncomfortable and that is the punishment. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” My heart beat quickly. I didn’t think I could take anything in my ass again so soon. It was so humiliating and degrading, and to have to clean on top of it. I felt him fasten the leather belt around my waist and cinch it tightly. I stayed very still as he lubricated my tender ass and then pushed the tip of the plug against it.

Relax, it will be over in a few hours….relax, I told myself and then cried out as the thickness of it pushed into me. It was huge. I tried to lurch forward to free myself, but his grip was iron and it went deeper and then stopped. I could feel my muscles tighten around the thinner base. Still gasping at the pain and the fullness, I felt him pull the strap between my legs and tighten it, locking it into place.

“Stand girl.”

I struggled to my feet, moaning at the movement of the plug inside me. The clock showed 1. How could I spend 2 hours like this. And then I felt it….an itchy burning deep inside me. I clawed at the belt, but it was too tight and snug. I looked at my Master in horror, “Please Master! Oh god it hurts!”

He did not look the slightest bit concerned, “It is just an ointment to keep you aware of your punishment. It is harmless. Now, I want the kitchen and bathroom floors scrubbed and the rest of the place vacuumed. If you get all that done by three I will be happy. If you have extra time, dust.”

I threw myself into the cleaning, hoping against hope that it would distract me from the agony of the plug and the lubricant he had used. I cried until I had no tears left and scrubbed and cleaned with a desperation I had never known before. Maybe if everything were extra clean he would remove it early.

The hands on the clock moved far too slowly I had the floors done by 2 and the dusting done by 2:30. He inspected it and declared it good enough. He then had me lean over the table with my legs spread, waiting for the hour of 3. I don’t know what was worse, cleaning while plugged and burning, or trying to lie still.

The clock chimed a very slow three before he came and unlocked the strap and removed the plug. It felt so good to have it gone that I cried again in relief. I started to stand back up, but he pushed me back onto the table.

“I did not say you could move, girl.”

I felt his fingers between my legs, “Yes, you are very wet from your punishment. Your body knows what it likes.” There was some rustling of his clothing and then the wonderful feel of him thrusting into my wetness. It was a balm after the torture and I was soon squirming hotly under him. He told me that if I came without permission I would be punished again. Just about the time I thought I could not hold off the orgasm a second longer, he came in me and then pulled out, leaving me throbbing and moaning. He snapped the strap back between my legs and locked it.

“Go back to the exercise room, it is time for your dance lesson.” He went back to work like nothing had happened.

I stood up shakily and blinked at him. My ass still burned from the ointment and now I throbbed in painful need. And the belt…. He expected me to go to a dance class in this?

“You will be punished if you are late.”

I bolted for the door and ran to the exercise room.

The equipment had been moved and the mats rolled up to expose a hardwood floor. The same women from before were there and Monica smiled at me as she took her position at the portable barree. I took one next to her.

“Aren’t those things awful?” she whispered, “I just love being put in one.”

“Silence, girls.” The dance instructor was a tall, thin man who carried a long birch rod. He began us on exercises to stretch and emphasized grace and beauty. No one commented on the belt and I did see another girl with a butt plug. It was a bit noticeable by the long silky tail that came out of it. Class lasted an hour and a half and we were sent back to our homes.

I entered and kneeled at Master’s side. He was speaking on the phone and while he spoke he leaned over and began to fondle my nipples. This was torture as my nipples are extremely sensitive. When he was done, he took me to his room and secured my wrists to rings on the walls.

“Get some rest, girl. We will be having company, and you are the entertainment.”

He turned out the light and left me there.

Frustrated and in sexual agony, I cried myself to sleep.

I woke to pain. As I opened my mouth to scream, a gag was forced in. Leather bands secured it around my head. There was more pain as he fastened the other nipple clamp. The leash was connected to my collar and I was released from the wall and pushed onto all fours. He led me down the hall to the living room.

I could smell the food and hear the voices. Disoriented from being woken so suddenly, I was not in my best form and the sound of the others panicked me. I couldn’t do this, I wanted to go home. I stood and bolted for the door. I had gotten out and halfway across the green area when I was tackled. Despite my wild struggles they easily bound me and carried me back like a sack of potatoes and tossed me at Master’s feet.

Master’s face was dark with anger and the other 4 men looked far too happy. Desperate, I tried to kiss his feet, but the gag in my mouth made that impossible.

“You must be a pain slut, girl.” He said and rolled me over on my back with his foot, “This is going to be a very long two weeks for you.”

“Kyle, would you tit whip her for me?”

“My pleasure.” The dance teacher was there, “How many?”

“Your discretion.”

“Let’s remove the gag. I love to hear a fresh girl’s screams.” He smiled at me and I shivered in total fear.

“You will beg me for each stroke and thank me for each one. Start.”

I looked to my Master who nodded with a frown.

I licked my lips, “Please, Sir. Whip me.”

The whip moved hard and the pain was hot and intense. Some adjustments were made on the bonds to keep me more secure. It gave me time to get my breath. “Thank you, Sir.” This was torture beyond my imaginings, yet I could feel my cunt warming and getting wet, “Please whip me again.”

My head was a fog by the time he was done, my breasts burning. I did not realize there could be more pain until Master removed the clamps. Dark pain spun through me and in time released me. In that interlude, the dance teacher had moved and was thrusting his cock down my throat in choking thickness.

Next was the same man from the night before. He was a tall black man who rolled me over onto my stomach, laughing at my sharp cry as tender breasts were mashed against the table. He removed the belt and fingered me, showing everyone how wet I was. He fastened my ankles into the spreader bar and took me in my ass again. Between the plug the ointment and his use the previous night, the area was tender and I bucked and cried to everyone’s amusement. The worst was that he forced me into orgasm two times before he shot deep into my body.

The third man had me suck him and then shot his cum all over my face and hair. The fourth man took me over his knee and spanked my bottom and pussy until I had lost my voice screaming. He then took me harder than any man ever had. The left me draped over the table, dazed, hurting and limp.

Master saw them out and left the room. He returned with a flogger and with no other words, gave me 30 lashes with it. He then got the butt plug again, anointed it and pushed it into my ass again.

I begged for him to remove it, promising him anything and everything as the ointment began to burn again. He gagged me and took me back to the cage. Locked inside, I lay helpless and aching through my second dark night.

When he came back to release me in the morning, I was so grateful to see him that I clung to him and cried.

He took me out, removed the plug and the bonds and carried me to the bathroom. Ever so gently he shaved me again and then gave me the enema. He bathed me himself and then carried me into his bedroom and lay me on the soft bed.

"We need to speak, girl." His voice was gentle and soft. "Everything you say from now until we leave the room will be free from any punishment. You may speak your mind. I want to know what you think you were punished for last night?"

I licked my lips, "For trying to run away."

He nodded, stroking my damp hair with his hand, "Yes. I know you were scared, but you need to trust me. When you signed the contract, you said you trusted me to instruct you. Why don't you trust me, Kelly?"

It was the first time he had ever called me by name. I thought for a moment before I answered, "Because I am scared of you. You are so strong and..." how could I explain this, "I fear what you can and will do to me. I fear my need to let you do these things."

"Then you still feel the need for this?"

"Yes, Master. It is like, I need to struggle and need you to force me to realize that it is what I want."

He nodded, "You do seem to require strict bondage. Now, what last night was your punishment?"

"The cage and the plug?"

"Yes. And the treatment my guests gave you. I had something else planned for you. We will try it again tonight. Sometimes, I may want to do something like that for my pleasure and not as a punishment. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now, Catechism, What are you?"

"A slave." my reply was barely above a whisper, but he seemed pleased.

"And what am I?"

"My Master."

"Good, and what is your purpose?"

"To serve you."

"To serve and please me with grace and beauty." he corrected.

"To serve and please you with grace and beauty."

"Yes. and it will be a hard thing, but that is your goal for today. To submit to anything and everything with grace and beauty."

"Yes Master." The words struck me deeply. I had shown nothing of grace or beauty yesterday. It was not wonder I had been punished so much.

"Do you have any questions then?"

"A million, Sir, but nothing that I can put into words right now."

"I understand. If you have a question later, ask. Now off to breakfast."

Master fed me a good breakfast, taking the time to feed me most of from his own hand. I found he had a playful side, making me stretch to reach some bites, smearing my lips with some of the jam and making little jokes with me. I felt my heart warming to him. I loved the feel of his collar and this time with him. Something about all this made me feel soft and cared for.

After breakfast, I cleaned the kitchen, made some cookies he had requested and some other chores. He had freed my hands to do these, but attached each of my ankles by a length of chain. Why were chains and being chained so arousing to me?

After he inspected my work and tasted a cookie, he took me to the exercise room where the other girls were getting started. Mistress Victoria gave me a long look that had me shivering.

Grace and beauty, I reminded myself, no matter what she does, do this to please Master. She set me to a long run on the treadmill while she and Master talked for a bit. She did not look the slightest bit happy when he left. I swear she worked me harder than the day before and my ass showed her "correction" in bright red welts. Pool time was a welcome relief.

As we dried off, Mistress Victoria came by and pulled my hair until I was bent backwards as far as I could go. "I don't know what you told him, but when I get my chance, you will be sorry you ever crossed me, bitch." She released me and went over to hurry another girl who was playing with her hair.

Monica walked me back to Master's place and gave me a brief warning, "Don't get alone with her." She scampered off without going further.

I checked the list of chores Master had left for me and did several before I made lunch. After lunch, I was sent back for "dance" which was not dancing today, but lessons on graceful table service. I worked very hard and earned a grudging complement from our strict instructor.

When I returned home, Master again fastened me to the wall for a nap. How different I felt from the day before. The bonds seemed loving today and not cruel. I was worried about what would happen tonight.

Again, I was woken with pain as nipple clamps were attached to me. I held the scream this time to a low, hot moan and willingly opened my mouth for the gag he had. Deja vu played with me as he released me from the wall, attached the collar and led me on all fours down the hall.

Grace and Beauty. Grace and Beauty. The words were a mantra in my head. I could not fail him tonight. I held my position, striving to be lovely even humbled as I was this way. The gathered men complimented my form and left me there as they went to the table.

I had not been given permission to move, so I remained there as they ate. I noticed they looked over to me a number of times. When they were done, Master came back and bid me to lie on the bare coffee table. I obeyed silently, grateful to be allowed to move. I lay back as directed and reviewed my three-word mantra.

Master took leather and fastened cuffs just above my knees. A chain went from one cuff to the other back behind my neck, pulling my legs up and spread wide. He then fastened my wrists to the chain also.

"Tonight, I wish to torment my new slave with pleasure. She has pleased me well and knows already the touch of whip, sexual, anal and oral use in punishment. Tonight I want her to feel the same in total pleasure. The goal is to see how many times she can orgasm before midnight.

He removed the gag and the clamps as whispered in my ear, "Enjoy, love. Come as often as you wish."

As he spoke, someone began to lick my already wet cunt lips as another helped himself to my nipples. They took their time at first, teasing my body until I was begging for more. My nipples, swollen from the clamps were like an electric connection to my cunt. I heard the clock strike 9 as my first orgasm rippled delightfully through me.

Then began to get serious, pushing me faster and faster to reach another orgasm. The black master that had had me both other nights, took me again anally and had me trying to thrust up for more when he finally pulled out. The men laughed as I squirmed on the table, hot and needy. I was gratefully when one allowed me to suck him as another began a slow flogging of my ass. The blows did not hurt, but warmed until I was shuddering over and over with pleasure.

Somewhere in the night, I floated in total pleasure. I did not care who used me or how as long as someone was touching me, feeling me, in me or on me. The bonds had been removed and I was repositioned several times, each time, my eagerness increased. Dimly I was aware that I would be terribly sore in the morning, but I did not care now. This is what I had dreamed of for so many years.

I do not remember hearing the clock strike midnight, nor my Master seeing the men out. I do remember him carrying me to the bathroom and tenderly bathing me again. I remember his chuckle as I moaned in a last soft orgasm as he cleaned me. He tucked me naked into his own bed, carefully attaching a chain from the bed to my collar.

Purring happily, I was a bit surprised when he mounted me himself and leisurely took him time. I was too exhausted to come again, but I loved the feel of Him in me, using me. He was the final perfect touch to a wonderful evening.

Morning came and with it a stiffness and pain I had not known before. I was also still groggy from the extreme pleasure I had been tormented with the night before. Still, somehow, it had all left me feeling beautiful and soft. The morning went much as the other days. Master had locked a chastity belt onto me but nothing pushed inside my tender openings.

Mistress Victoria was extra hard on me, calling me names and wailing on me with her switch. One of the other girls called her on it when she drew blood on my upper thighs. This did turn her attention away from me from the remainder of the exercise session.

When I returned for lunch, Master did not allow me nothing but water. I didn't ask, knowing I would find out why soon enough. After he had finished, Master had me get up on the table on all fours. Gently he cuffed my wrists to my ankles, keeping me bend and spread. Then he left me like that.

Time seemed to slow terribly. I could hear the other girls outside as the afternoon wore on, I could hear the phone ring, the sound of Master's voice but not the words. My muscles ached and cramped, but there was nothing I could do. I had nothing I could do but think. Think how I was displayed for him, how he might use me this way, if the curves of my body this way would please him, if I was accepting this with grace and beauty.

I jumped at the touch of his hand on my cool skin.

"What are you girl?"

"Your slave, Master," my voice was scratchy and dry. He gave me some water to sip, but left me displayed and bound.

"What am I?"

"My Master." the words came easier with the repetition.

"What is your purpose?"

"To serve and please you with grace and beauty."

"Excellent. And what can I do with you?"

This was a new one. I thought a bit before answering, "Whatever you wish within the bonds of the contract."

"Good. Now it has pleased me to leave you like this. It also pleases me to use your body as I wish. I wish to flog you. I wish to see you take each stroke gracefully, submissively. Some Masters may want you to scream each time, or thank them and beg for the next, as you were instructed the other day. Today I wish to see you glow. Do not scream, but you may moan as loudly as you wish. Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes Master," my body began to tremble, worried I would fail him in this.

He removed his shirt and neatly folded it over the chair. Gently, he removed the chastity belt from me. He took a paddle and began systematically spanking me with it. The spanks were not hard, but steady, warming, building. There was a rhythm that swept me up, that found my heartbeat and matched it, harder and harder. I was grateful for the bonds for I doubt I could have held the position. He stopped, got a glass of water, gave me a sip and drank the rest.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers