Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 06

Story Info
Mandy shows Dan (& everyone else) how much she loves him.
4k words
4.55
77.6k
20

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's Dan again. And here's more about the two-week holiday that my wife Mandy and I spent in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, where things get pretty wild after the family holiday season has finished. We had a great time stretching our sexual experiences to the limit that we just had to write down our holiday adventures so that you can enjoy them too. Here's what happened in the morning and afternoon of the third day of our holiday.

*

Our friends Jim, Linda, George and Jill left our apartment at about 2 in the morning. The women still had cum on their faces and in their hair but they didn't mind.

"I don't care if people see me with cum on my face," said Jill. "I really enjoyed our little orgy this evening and I don't mind who knows it."

"Nor do I," said Linda. "I bet we aren't the only women with cum on our faces in Cap d'Agde. Judging by what goes on here I think we'd be the exception if we hadn't had an orgy tonight."

After they'd left Mandy and I crashed into bed. "That was a fantastic evening," I said. "You were fantastic."

"Thanks," she said. "You were great too. I'm lucky to have a guy who doesn't mind me indulging my slut fantasies." And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

On the third day of our holiday, the morning was almost gone by the time we woke. Mandy still had dried cum in her hair and on her breasts. "My god. I look a mess," she said as she stared at the bathroom mirror.

"Just like a slut the morning after an orgy," I joked.

"You didn't mind, did you?" she asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"No of course not," I answered. "Don't worry. I loved every minute of what we did yesterday. You really made me proud of you for being ready to try new things."

"What did you think of what I did on the beach in the afternoon with Jill and Linda, and Jim and George?" Mandy asked as she sat on the toilet peeing with the door wide open.

"I thought you were amazing," I said, watching her. "You really turned me on. You know I like you to be an exhibitionist."

"That's what I thought," she said, wiping her pussy on a piece of toilet paper and casually rubbing her cunt lips with her fingers. "I did it as much for you as for me."

"Thanks," I said. "So far as I'm concerned you were fantastic. I really enjoyed watching you. And you seemed to be enjoying it too."

"Of course," she answered. "Like I told Gunter, I was so horny from watching all the public shagging, I felt like being a complete slut myself. And cleaning the cum from Jill and Linda's faces and licking it off their partners' cocks -- especially in front of an audience -- seemed like a good way to do it. I wanted you to see me being filthy, and I guessed you'd get a special turn-on if other people watched."

"What about the two guys who Gunter told you about?" I asked. "They were watching you and nearly wanked on you."

"I didn't see them," she said. "When I'd done my slutty show we made our arrangements for the evening and then left."

"Yes, but what if you'd seen them wanking. Would you have let them cum on you?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "Maybe not. But then again maybe I would have. I was getting very carried away and I was in the mood to do anything dirty. I wonder what a cum shower would feel like. Who knows? Let's see what happens if I'm in that situation again." She was still sitting on the toilet playing with her pussy.

"You certainly seemed to enjoy our little six-way orgy here last night," I said.

"Yes I did," she answered. "I guess that back home I'm usually quite conservative. I know I sometimes go without underwear because you like me to -- but never in the sort of clothes I wear here. And sometimes I wear erotic clothes for you -- like the rubber microskirt you bought me for Valentine's Day -- but I'd never go out of the house in them. And sometimes we've made love in the car or out in the country -- but never when anyone was around. But since we've been here I've started to realize that I really enjoy being sexy and erotic -- and even slutty -- especially in public. I get a real kick from knowing that people can see me."

"Like I'm watching you now?" I asked as she slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"I don't mind you watching me masturbate," she said. "In fact, why don't you masturbate too? Let's do it together. You can cum on my breasts or on my face -- whatever you want."

I took my hardening cock in my hand and stood in front of her as she sat on the loo playing with herself. "Did you like having different cocks inside you last night as much as I enjoyed fucking different pussies?" I asked her.

"I enjoyed being one of a group of people who were focused just on sexual pleasure and no one minded who did what to whom," Mandy answered me. "And in that situation it was just natural that I'd have different cocks in my pussy and in my mouth. And it all made me feel really horny -- especially when I had a cock at each end and you sucking my nipples as well." She had two fingers inside herself now and was working them up and down as she rubbed her breasts with the other hand.

"You got really coated in cum," I reminded her.

"Oh yes," she said. "That was the climax of the evening. I know you enjoy shooting your load on my face or in my mouth, and I've always let you do that though in the past I never really got much out of it myself. But here my exhibitionist side has really taken over. I've found out that I enjoy showing people how much I love sex -- and getting covered in cum in public is one way of doing that. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I told you I not only don't mind -- I feel proud that I've got such an uninhibited wife," I said, pumping my cock a few inches from her face.

"Even with dried cum in my hair?" she asked.

"Hell, yes," I said. "Many men fantasize about having a woman like you -- and I've got one and you're fantastic and I hope our holiday is going to get more erotic with every day we're here." Mandy was doing some serious pussy-poking by this time and I could feel the spunk rising in me.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked. The way she talked about sex really turned me on.

"More of the same, I hope," she said, rubbing her pussy hard and then slapping it with her hand. "More sea, sand, sun and sex."

"And a smattering of cum thrown in as well?" I asked.

"I think I'd like more than just a smattering," she answered, smiling at me.

At that, my cock obliged and shot a jet of spunk on Mandy's breasts.

"Thanks," she said, massaging the cum into her boobs. "That'll do for a start." A moment later Mandy came too, bending forward and clutching her pussy as her body trembled.

"And now," she said, "I'm going to have a shower."

By the time we'd both showered and eaten some breakfast, it was already afternoon. We made our way to the beach again and walked along it till we arrived at the crowded section. We positioned ourselves on the fringe rather than in the middle and settled down to sun ourselves till the action started.

There seemed to be quite a bit of furtive fondling going on at this part of the beach all through the afternoon. Generally, however, while the sun was hot most people seemed happy just to lie there. But as the sun grew cooler, the action on the beach grew hotter. By 5:30 it was hard to know where to look first.

About four feet away from us a young couple were indulging in a mutual masturbation session. As they lay side-by-side on their backs, she was wanking him with her right hand and he was rubbing her pussy with his left. From time to time they would roll together to kiss and then they'd lie back down again so everyone could see what they were doing. It wasn't long before she was lying across his stomach with his rigid cock in her mouth. Groups of voyeurs had begun to form and were a good indication of where the most exciting action was taking place.

"Shall we have a look around?" I asked Mandy.

"You bet," she said. "Exhibitionists need an audience so it would be a pity not to give them one."

As we stood up, we saw lots of blowjobs and handjobs going on between couples. There was also quite a lot of group action.

We joined a circle of people that had formed around two couples. A young blonde woman with wavy hair stroked and sucked the man next to her till he came on her cheek. The group of maybe 30 people applauded as she wiped the cum into her mouth with her finger. The couple next to them looked on and caressed each of them during the blowjob.

"Sex is really a spectator sport here, isn't it?" I said to Mandy.

"Sure is," she said. "So the next time we fuck, let's not do it in private in the apartment, let's do it where people can see us."

The crowd dispersed and Mandy and I went back to lie on the sand, but 10 minutes later the same group of voyeurs gathered round the same four exhibitionists again. This time the man who had been sucked off was massaging the blonde woman's pussy and she was moaning so that everyone could hear. The other couple now started. First the man stroked the woman's pussy and then fucked her with two fingers for a while. Soon afterwards she sucked his cock deeply into her mouth.

For a while the woman hesitated, looking around at the spectators and obviously unsure whether she should continue. The guy she'd been sucking was sure what she should do, however. He kissed her on the mouth and whispered in her ear, and a moment later she was gobbling his cock with a vengeance, oblivious to the appreciative audience. A few minutes later she was flat on her back with the guy on top of her, fucking her for all he was worth. Mandy and I watched as their bodies squirmed together, and then he pulled out of her as he came, shooting his spunk all over her stomach. She rubbed the sticky white stuff into her skin and the proceeded to lick his cock clean.

As for the first couple, the woman was now being massaged to a noisy orgasm by her partner -- so noisy, in fact, that the crowd applauded when she'd finished. After it was all ove,r the two couples swapped partners to continue their sunbathing.

"Well look at that," said Mandy. "They've gone back to their own partners now that they've finished fucking their friends. Isn't that romantic?"

"Yes sure," I said, "and very erotic too."

"Well if we both like it," added Mandy, "I think we should try it some time -- especially with an audience."

I was intrigued by the way that groups of voyeurs -- with a surprising number of couples as well as single males, and even some single females -- moved from blow-job to blow-job, some stroking their cocks or pussies as they went. The largest groups gathered round the couples who got really carried away with their love-making. And of course, the group performances attracted a good crowd too. The voyeurs were generous with their applause for the really wild fuck-displays.

It was all very good-natured. The voyeur couples were obviously keen to see what others did, and they were caressing each other as they watched -- and one saw some of them a little later putting on their own performance and attracting an appreciative crowd. The action multiplied in this way.

Not far away a young woman with a cheeky look in her eyes sucked her partner who seemed embarrassed that people were watching. She carried on regardless. It was obvious she was getting a high from being watched -- pleased that she was showing everyone that she was more daring than he was. His body stiffened as he came in her mouth. She swallowed, licked her lips, and looked around smiling to make sure that people had seen what she had done. And then she kissed her partner on the mouth while his cum was still on her lips.

Carefully stepping over naked bodies, we made our way towards a circle of 12 or 15 people, about two-thirds of them men, at the edge of the packed section of the beach. By peering over shoulders I could see a couple side by side in the 69 position on their beach towels. The guy was gobbling away at the woman's pussy while she was giving him a combined handjob and blowjob.

Across from us in the circle, stood a couple with their arms around each other's waists. As the 69 session on the sand got hotter, the circle of voyeurs grew and the woman opposite moved in front of her partner and he, being taller, looked over her shoulder. He had his arms round her waist but, as the action on the sand continued, one hand strayed first to her breasts and then to her pussy. She did nothing to stop him as she watched the couple sucking and licking. Soon her pussy was being frigged openly in front of about 20 people. The couple on the sand changed position so that the guy was flat on his back and the woman was on all fours the other way round with her legs either side of him. Her pussy hovered above her partner's face as she set about masturbating his cock in earnest.

As the guy on the sand exploded onto the woman's face, a ripple of applause went up from the audience. Her cum-streaked face looked up and she gave a wave, acknowledging their appreciation and obviously quite happy to provide the entertainment. Across from us, the frigged pussy was pretty hot by now. As she turned to her partner I could see he had a big hard-on. She bent over and kissed it before taking hold of it with her hand and leading him through the mass of bodies to where they'd left their towels. Some of the other voyeurs followed them, obviously anticipating another show.

We watched a few more blowjobs and fuck sessions before going back to where we'd left our beach towels.

"I never would have believed all this public sex," I said to Mandy as we lay side by side.

"Well, like I told you, I read a few things on some French websites," she answered, "and they were very explicit. I must admit that I assumed some of the authors were exaggerating. But they sure weren't."

"I'm pleased they weren't," I said as I propped myself up on one elbow to admire the tan that was already colouring even the most intimate parts of Mandy's body. "You look beautiful," I told her looking into her dark smiling eyes.

"You're not bad yourself," she said, touching my chin with her finger and lazily tracing a line down my throat, my chest and my stomach. When she got to my cock she wrapped her hand around it and I felt it harden in her grasp.

"Lie down," said Mandy, "and I'll give you a blow-job. I want to show everyone that I like you."

"And that's how you show you like someone, is it?" I asked.

"Well I reckon it is here in Cap d'Agde," she answered me. "Since we came here I've seen more couples having sex than sitting in the moonlight with their arms around each other." And with that I lay back as her lips encircled my semi-rigid cock.

"I've already shot so much cum this holiday that I don't think I've got much left," I told her.

"Oh that doesn't matter," she said, holding my cock in front of her mouth as if it were a microphone. "You came on my boobs this morning. I enjoyed that. And you can come on me -- or in me -- again later. It doesn't matter if you don't come now. But let's have some sex in public -- like the others we've seen. Let's see if we draw a crowd."

"Are you sure you really want to?" I asked.

"Sure I'm sure," she said. "Now, Dan darling, lick my pussy will you while I suck your cock. After all, there are only a few hundred people who are likely to see us."

I lay on my back as Mandy straddled over me, butt towards me as she faced my feet. She stretched her body along mine, her pussy a tantalizing few inches from my mouth. As she took my cock in her mouth once more, I felt her breasts gently caressing my stomach and her glistening pussy came within licking distance.

At close quarters I admired the contours of Mandy's bum and the puffy lips of her pussy. She was already starting to tan in places that had never been tanned before. If women can be on heat, I guess she was, for she pushed her pussy against my chin and squirmed a little. I could feel the warm moisture leak out to tell me how ready she was for my tongue.

So I leaned up towards the welcoming lips and touched them slightly with the end of my tongue. Mandy quivered and gasped aloud. I pressed my mouth hard to her pussy and licked wildly. Pressing my mouth hard against her pussy, I pushed my tongue between the parted lips and pushed it in as far as I could. Then I moved my head up and down and side to side, my tongue darting in and out as I did so.

I don't know how long I kept doing that, but it seemed like a long time. My face was drenched in pussy juice, sweat and saliva, and I realized that my cock had gone stiff again thanks to Mandy's oral skills. Unfortunately my neck was stiff too so I put my hands behind my head, pulling it forwards to maintain pressure on Mandy's pussy. She pushed back against me, pausing from her cock-sucking to moan long and low as my tongue went into her and my mouth rubbed her pussy lips in all directions.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed people were watching us. Mandy pushed harder against my mouth and I had to pull my head harder to keep the pressure on her pussy.

"My god," she groaned, "I'm coming."

By now my arms and neck hurt so much I could do little more than hold them against her. But while I stopped moving, Mandy pushed her pussy against my face and squirmed up and down and side to side to continue the sensation I'd been giving her.

"Aah, yes," she gasped. Then in a much higher voice, "Aaah yes, yes, yes." And her pussy jerked hard against my face, coating it in sticky liquid, as her whole body trembled. Then she collapsed on top of me, and I heard the sound of applause.

As I peered round her bum I saw seven or eight guys and a couple of women showing their appreciation for Mandy's performance. I lay back on the sand to ease my aching neck, Mandy shuffled off me and lay at my side still holding my cock in one hand, and the audience started to drift away in search of other erotic entertainment.

As Mandy and I sat up to kiss each other, we saw that two of our audience -- and guy and a woman with their arms around each other- had stayed behind. They came closer and the woman spoke in English (I guess that Mandy's repeated cries of "yes" had given our nationality away).

"That was really erotic," the young woman said. "I'm Sandrine and this is my partner Mike." The guy was obviously older than her, but they certainly looked fond of each other. We introduced ourselves and Sandrine explained, "Mike and I really liked what you just did. Maybe we can meet up one evening for a night out together."

I looked at Mandy and she smiled back at me. I guessed that meant yes.

"We'd love to," I said. It's Monday today, and we're probably busy tonight. What about tomorrow."

"That would be great," said Mike. "We're staying at the campsite. Let's meet at the entrance to the site at 8.00 or so tomorrow evening. Then we can find a restaurant to eat in, go for a drink and see what the night brings."

Mandy and I gladly agreed. We chatted to Sandrine and Mike for five minutes or so. They came from Holland and had been to Cap d'Agde a couple of times before. After they'd gone, Mandy commented on how public sex seemed to be a good way of making new friends.

"I remember lying on the beach all day at Brighton and nobody came to talk to me," she said, "but here everyone seems to be friends."

"I guess we all share a common interest," I commented.

"Well, sharing seems to be what it's all about," Mandy said. "I'm sure you'll enjoy fucking Sandrine, won't you Dan?"

"I guess I will," I said, "and I suppose I'll see you getting a facial from Mike."

"Now that's a good idea," she answered, "though quite honestly it's not so much what kind of sex we have, it's sharing it with others that turns me on."

12