Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 12

Story Info
From bum flash to cum splash & more besides.
4.1k words
4.64
56.1k
19

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section where there are lots of swingers. We had a fantastic time enjoying the exhibitionism, partner-sharing and group sex. And after some heart-searching discussion together we both realized that the swinging lifestyle was giving our marriage a new lease of life and bringing us closer together as we explored the limits of our sexuality. This is what happened on the sixth day of our holiday.

We went to bed surprisingly early on Wednesday night. It can't have been later than one on Thursday morning when we got back to our apartment. We'd walked home hand-in-hand from the anything-goes disco -- Mandy with her bright red dress round her waist and my cum drying on her face.

"You look a total slut, Mandy," I said to her.

"Yes, your total slut," was her answer, "and I'm really enjoying it." (In case you were wondering, yes she did wash her face before going to bed.)

We got up at about 10:00 on Thursday morning, showered, and went out totally naked to buy some breakfast and a few things we absolutely needed -- suntan cream, bread, more mineral water, a bottle of champagne, and some food as well. We decided to do the rest of our shopping somewhere cheaper so we got in the car and drove to a giant supermarket and shopping complex on the outskirts of Cap d'Agde. I wore shorts and a t-shirt while Mandy settled for her ragged-hemmed denim miniskirt again -- though this time with a black push-up bra and a transparent white blouse that she didn't bother to fasten.

"Looks like you're getting used to driving with one hand," said Mandy as my right hand disappeared up her skirt.

"And it looks like you're getting used to going without knickers," I answered.

"I sure am," she said. "It's a great feeling to walk around with my shaved pussy just an inch from being on display."

"And it's great feeling your shaved pussy too," I said as I massaged her pussy lips and poked a finger into the moistness. "Flash it for me while we're shopping."

"Anything you say," Mandy answered.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, anything," she said, "so be careful what you ask because I promise you I'll do it."

The mid-day sun was baking hot as we left the car in the giant car park of the shopping complex. As we walked to the entrance of the enormous building I put my arm round Mandy, pushed her skirt up at the back, and let my hand rest on her naked buttock. She kept chatting as normal, making no mention of that fact that her bum was on display.

Three guys walked past us in the same direction and congratulated me on my partner's adorable cul (bum). Then as they looked at her face they seemed to recognize her. "C'est Mandy," one of them told the other.

Mandy recognized them too and greeted them with a giggly "bonjour". We exchanged a few pleasantries like "ça va", but I didn't understand all they were saying.

"Who were they?" I asked my wife as they walked on ahead of us.

"I don't know their names," Mandy said. "I met them on Tuesday night at the Pyramid club while you and Mike were getting blowjobs from Sandrine," she said.

"You did?" I asked. "What did you do with them?"

"Oh not much," she answered. "We rubbed our bodies together, they stripped my top off and felt me all over, and I sucked one of them for a while. Not much at all."

"Which one?" I asked. "Which one did you suck?"

"Honestly I don't remember," Mandy answered. "I didn't suck him off completely. I just sucked him till he was stiff and then I came looking for you. The three of them were fucking Sandrine when we left the place, don't you remember?"

I nodded. I remembered that Sandrine was getting fucked by three guys simultaneously most of the time she was in the club. I'd had my condom-covered cock in her arse at one stage while a couple of other guys filled her mouth and pussy.

When we got to the shops I let Mandy's skirt fall back into place and we made our way to the large supermarket.

When no one was looking, Mandy pulled up her bra and flashed her boobs next to the peaches. Then she bent over to examine some tinned sardines on a bottom shelf -- and showed me her bum and pussy into the bargain. She did some more tit-flashing next to the salad dressing and then pulled up her skirt in front of a pile of cucumbers.

"I bet you daren't use one of those as a dildo," I said as I stood next to her.

Without a thought, Mandy picked up a long straight cucumber, wiped the end of it on the front of my t-shirt, squatted down and rubbed the tip of the cucumber along her pussy.

"No don't," I said. "Someone might come."

"Well it won't be me, will it?" Mandy answered. "I'd hardly started."

"You really would have done it, wouldn't you?" I said to her.

"Of course," was Mandy's answer. "I told you I'd do whatever you tell me to."

And with that she dropped the cucumber into the wire shopping basket and we continued on round the store picking up lettuce, biscuits, instant coffee, toilet paper, and various other things that looked as though they might be useful.

After the supermarket we strolled round a fashion accessories boutique where Mandy got a pair of blue crystal earrings. Then we stopped by a men's store where Mandy persuaded me to buy some black thong underwear by Dim. I thought they only made women's stockings; I didn't know they made men's underwear too. Then we looked in a Zara and in an H & M, but since they had exactly what you'd find in any branch of Zara and H & M anywhere in Europe, we didn't find anything new.

We also looked in a lingerie boutique that had some deliciously sexy women's underwear. However, the goods were deliciously pricey too. Mandy tried on a couple of bras which looked great on her, but I think she only tried them on so she had an excuse to take off her own bra and show me her tits. Tempting though the underwear was, Mandy persuaded me that she could look just as sexy in underwear at a quarter of the price -- or even in none at all. We left without buying anything.

Mandy didn't bother to put her black bra on again. She fastened a couple of the buttons on her transparent white blouse and popped the bra into one of our shopping bags.

"You know I can see your boobs through that blouse," I said to her.

"I hope so," was her reply. "Otherwise I might as well have kept my bra on."

"You're more of an exhibitionist than I ever imagined," I told her.

"Do you object?" she asked.

"No of course not," I said, "I love it when you show yourself off."

"You don't mind if other men see my tits and pussy?" asked Mandy.

"Of course I don't," I said, "I wouldn't have suggested we come here on holiday if I did."

"And you really don't mind when I behave like a slut and turn other men on too?" Mandy continued.

"Definitely not," I told her. "In fact it's really fantastic to see you doing that."

We had a snack in a café, where I (and several other male customers) found it hard to take my eyes off Mandy's boobs -- except when she crossed her legs and flashed her pussy too. Then we paid the bill and set off back to our car.

We drove back to Port Ambonne. Mandy wriggled out of her clothes as soon as we passed the security barrier at the entrance to the naturist area, so that she was able to leap out of the car naked as soon as we stopped. We had another snack in the apartment and then rubbed each other with suntan cream, gathered up our towels and plastic bottles of mineral water, and set off for the beach once more.

Today we decided to try the swingers' section of the beach again. Most of the beach was fairly empty with plenty of space for everyone but this part was as densely packed as ever. We saw a German couple trample over towels and bodies to plonk themselves down right in the middle of the baking bodies. But being British we decided to position ourselves on the edge of the exhibitionist mass, at a polite distance from the nearest couple.

"Hey, look at that," Mandy said as I spread our towels side by side on the sand.

"What?" I asked, looking up.

"Over there," she said, pointing to a couple of blonde women with gorgeous tans who lay together stroking each other and kissing.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yes I must admit I do," Mandy said.

"Why don't you join them?" I asked.

"I can't do that; I don't know them," she answered, "and anyway for now I'd just like to watch."

She stood there by my side watching the two women as their open mouths met, their hands caressed each others' breasts, and their groins shuffled closer together. I saw one on them slip her hand between the legs of the other, and then the other did the same to the first. They paused to smile into each others' faces and then their bodies pressed together -- squirming and jerking as their pussies did some gentle bumping and grinding.

Eventually they calmed down and Mandy looked up into my eyes. "Would you like to watch me do that?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered, "and I'd like to join in too."

"That's a good idea," Mandy said. I felt her hand stroke my penis. "It's even better when there's both pussy and cock on offer." We kissed, stood there with our arms around each other for a while, and then sat down on our towels.

As I looked around, I saw more of the usual groping, stroking and sucking -- and occasional fucking. Not far away from us a dark-haired woman in a leather studded collar was being licked to orgasm by a big bald guy and his female partner while her own male partner looked on. She had a noisy orgasm as her hips jerked up and down against the bald guy's face. And then all four of them had a good laugh and chatted for a while before the woman reciprocated by giving the bald guy a blowjob.

Another beefy-looking couple a few yards behind us were fucking hard near the fence that separates the beach from the dunes. The woman's legs were in the air and her bum off the ground as the guy pounded into her. She gasped and he grunted until eventually both of them huffed and puffed to a noisy sweaty climax. None of the voyeurs seemed to think they were worth a look.

Just to our left, a young couple, maybe in their early 20s, were getting turned on -- maybe by the atmosphere or maybe just by each other. He stroked her breasts. She stroked his chest, kissed his stomach, and lay her head there as she took his half-erect cock in her hand. Smiling, she wanked the cock two or three times, moved it around as if she were examining it, and then wanked it some more.

As she wanked the young woman had her eyes on the cock, but after every few wanks she stopped and looked around -- almost as if she was afraid someone might be looking (or was it so that she could make sure that someone definitely was looking, I wondered). Then she moved her head further down the young guy's body and took the end of his now rigid cock into her mouth.

She wanked the cock a few more times with the end still encircled by her lips, and then a few more times as she licked it. Then she stopped and lay down beside him, as if she'd thought better of it. He was excited by now and soon had his hand on her pussy, rubbing it up and down. Then he pushed her onto her side, facing away from him and put his cock between her legs. A moment later he was inside her and she was pushing her pussy back against him.

It was then that another young guy came and squatted down beside them. They all greeted each other, the guys shaking hands, and the girl reaching her face upwards so the newcomer could kiss her on both cheeks -- and all the while the first guy was pushing his cock in and out her pussy. They talked for a while as the fucking continued, then the girl reached out and took the newcomer's cock in her hand. He smiled, pointing to his watch. I couldn't hear all he said, but it was something about having to meet "une amie" and then something about "la fête ce soir" (the party tonight). He kissed the girl on both cheeks again, while all the time she was moving her hand up and down his cock. Then he shook hands once more with the guy who was fucking her, and stood up -- though before he did so the girl kissed his hardening cock goodbye. "A ce soir," she said, and waved as he walked away.

I lay back on my towel, enjoying the heat of the sun on my body and imaging what kind of a party the young woman a few feet away would be going to that evening. Maybe I'll meet her in one of the clubs, I thought to myself.

Some time later Mandy was lying on her back and I was casually running my finger from her navel to her pussy when a guy came over to us and said "allo" with a strong French accent. It was Pierre from the apartment near ours.

"Won't you come and join us?" Pierre asked, pointing to where his gorgeous naked wife Marie sat waving to us.

"Sure thing," I said and collected up our belongings as Pierre led Mandy by the hand to where Marie was sitting. The two women kissed each other on the cheek and then settled down close together, their bodies touching, so that there was room for Pierre and me on either side of them.

Mandy and Marie were so close in fact that as one of them turned to talk to the other their breasts touched. After it happened a few times, it was obvious it wasn't accidental. Marie whispered in Mandy's ear, and Mandy giggled and said "d'accord" -- obviously agreeing to the proposal.

Next Marie turned to Mandy as they sat side-by-side, cupped my wife's boobs in her hands, and rubbed her own tits against them. They parted long enough for Marie to start licking Mandy's nipples and then, as Marie looked up, Mandy lowered her head to kiss Marie full on the mouth. Their tongues were soon exploring each others' mouths and they lay down face-to-face, boobs touching, pussies grinding together, and hands stroking each others' hair.

Pierre slipped his hand under Marie's bum and between her legs. I saw the expression of pleasure on her face as she felt his fingers push inside her. I did the same to Mandy. I couldn't see the expression on her face but judging by the juiciness of her pussy she enjoyed it. The two women flicked their tongues together and Marie licked Mandy's chin. Mandy encircled Marie's nose with her lips and did an up-down motion as if she were giving it a blowjob. Then they were kissing again and squirming their bodies against each other as Pierre and I pushed our fingers into their pussies from behind.

I resisted fucking Mandy as I wanted to give her a good facial later on, and Pierre was obviously saving himself too. But we both kept up the rhythm with our fingers, intensifying the speed and pressure as the women became more excited. Their kissing was wild by now and they were writhing together. A small group of voyeurs had gathered to watch what was going on, though our little party was fairly tame compared to some things that happen on that beach. The two women pushed their pussies hard against each other as they came, then their kissing became gentler as their orgasms subsided.

"Thank you, guys," said Mandy dreamily, and Marie followed up with a "Merci beaucoup." Then Mandy and Marie kissed each other again as if to say thank you to each other for the fun they'd had.

It was 6:00 and not far from us a young couple were making a lot of noise as they played with each other. The woman was uttering a sound somewhere between a groan and a squeal as her partner frigged her pussy. He was talking to her loudly in French as she wanked his cock, almost as if he wanted people to hear.

"What's he saying?" I asked Pierre.

"He's daring her to go into the dunes with him," Pierre answered. "He's telling her that if she really likes cum as much as she says she does, she should follow him into the dunes."

"What's so special about the dunes?" I asked. "They can make love here if they want."

"What's so special about the dunes," he repeated, "is that if you go into the dunes it's understood that you don't mind the voyeurs joining in."

"But I've seen people join in here on the beach," I insisted.

"Not in the numbers you'll see among the dunes he replied," as the naked young couple got to their feet laughing and ran hand-in-hand towards the dunes. As they disappeared through a gap in the fence that separates the beach from the dunes beyond, they were watched by all the single men who'd been sitting around watching the action on the beach. And all those guys -- there must have been 50 or 60 of them at least -- seemed to get up at once to follow the young pair.

"Would you like to go and watch?" Pierre asked.

"You bet," I said.

"And can we come too?" asked Mandy, still with her arm around Marie.

"Sure you can," Pierre answered, "but stay close to us or the guys may get the idea you want to join in."

"Join in what?" Mandy asked.

"Probably a gangbang or a bukkake," he said.

"Wow," said Mandy, "that sounds horny. But let's just go and watch for starters."

Some other couples obviously had the same idea for half a dozen women with their partners were already following the crowd.

"I can't wait to see this," said Mandy as we passed through the fence.

"I don't think you'll be disappointed," Marie told her as we climbed the first dune.

The large sand-dunes were interspersed with flat areas of reclaimed marshland with patches of long grass and clumps of bamboo in-between. The young couple had already gone over several dunes and disappeared behind a dense bamboo thicket. We had no difficulty locating them due to the long trail of guys following them, and the trail of couples who followed the guys.

By the time we reached them the young woman was on her knees with her boyfriend's cock in her mouth. She had one hand between his legs, massaging behind his balls. However, she made no attempt to wank him or give him a skilful blowjob. Instead she just let him fuck her mouth.

Most of the people who followed kept a respectable distance -- which enabled us all to get a good view -- but half a dozen guys were closing in, wanking as they did so. The boyfriend signaled to them not to get too close and they stopped in their tracks, still wanking. Very polite, I thought, but then I guess they knew they would get their turn soon enough.

The young couple obviously enjoyed an audience. As he fucked his girlfriend's mouth the young guy called to one of the nearby wankers and pointed to his girlfriend's face. The wanking voyeur strolled over to them, stood beside the girl and continued to wank just inches from the girl's face. A moment later he came, shooting several jets of sperm across her forehead and into her hair. Straight away the boyfriend, still using his girlfriend's mouth as a fuck-hole, told the first wanker to move away and called to another one to do his stuff. And, sure enough, a second stranger came over and wanked till he ejaculated on the young woman's face. Then he too was told to back off as another was invited to show what he could do -- which he did only too readily.

After six or seven guys had come on the woman's face, the boyfriend started to fuck her mouth wildly and then pulled back so everyone got a good view as his cum spurted between her open lips. She licked him clean, and then he stepped aside and invited another guy to take his place. It was all very orderly and all the guys seemed to respect that the boyfriend was in control. They were all obviously enjoying this gang-wank but they also recognized that they were expected to give both the woman and her boyfriend the sexual fun they were seeking.

As each fresh cock appeared before her face, the young woman took it in her mouth and sucked it -- always making sure that she got a good drenching. At the same time she started frigging her pussy. If the men shot their loads on her face or tits, all well and good. When they came in her mouth she let the cum dribble down her chin and onto her breasts. Her boyfriend produced a small digital camera and pointed it at his girlfriend's face as the 11th or 12th cock spurted its spunk onto her. He made no attempt to take photos of the guys -- he just shot pictures of his girlfriend's upper half getting plastered with more and more cockloads of cum.

12