Two Weeks in Maui

Story Info
He vacations in paradise with wife and two sisters.
15.6k words
4.66
377.2k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to take this opportunity to thank angel love for her time in editing this story for me.

*

My wife Maggie and I had spent several vacations in Maui and had decided to return there for another. We had enjoyed the layed back and easy going attitude everyone has there. My wife's sister Jan had finalized her divorce this past year and was a little depressed over the whole thing so we invited her to come along and stay with us in the 2 bedroom condo we rented. About this time Maggie and Jan's other sister Lyn's husband was killed in an automobile accident so the trip was put on hold for nearly a year. As we planned the trip again we decided to invite both sisters to come along and give everyone some much needed R&R.

The condo wasn't available but I found a vacation home to rent on a cliff overlooking the ocean on the north shore of the island. It was in an area that is away from the resorts and tourists. It was advertised as very secluded with the nearest neighbors being 1/2 mile away through the jungle. It had 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, was completely furnished, with a pool and an 8 person hot tub, sun decks all around and an indoor 4 person Jacuzzi in the master suite. This sounded like it would fit our needs to a "T".

Maggie is the oldest of the 3 sisters, with Jan and then Lyn the youngest. If you saw them on the street you would know they were sisters the minute you saw them. Maggie had lost 20 lbs during the planning of this trip, and looked just like the babe I married 25 years before. She is blonde 36, 24, 36, 5'6", 120 lbs and skin that looked like she was 20 years younger.

Jan is 2 years younger, she is an artist who paints and sculpts, more of a bohemian type seldom wearing makeup, or dressing up. From the back she looks just like a shorter Maggie.

Lyn is 4 years younger than Maggie, a couple of inches taller, weighing about the same, is noticeably thinner looking than the other 2, and the most sophisticated of the three.

Maggie's sisters had spent several weekends and holidays this past year at our home, so we had become close friends as well as in-laws. There was never anything very intimate between us, but being an all American male, thoughts of more often went through my mind.

We met at the Seattle airport on takeoff day for the 6 hour flight to Maui. We landed late in the afternoon, and as soon as we got off the plane the feeling of the ocean air and the smell of the flowers hit us right between the eyes. The atmosphere relaxes you and puts you at ease as soon as you start walking out of the terminal.

We got our rental car and headed out stopping at Wal-Mart for food and liquid refreshment to hold us for a few days. The key to the house was supposed to be in a lock box out side of the house. We found the house after a 20 minute ride and let ourselves in to find the place way above our expectations. The pool was like it was set right into the jungle with deck and patio completely around the house. The inside was like being in the best resort on the island.

The girls did the unpacking while I started the barbeque for the evening meal. Lyn came out of the house with a large pitcher of Margaritas just as the steaks got done. After dinner we watched the sun set into the ocean with a second pitcher and everyone was loosening up and starting to have fun. The long day of travel had worn on all of us, so we all retired to bed, Maggie and I took the master suite, and the girls took the other 2 bedrooms.

I awoke to the feeling of Maggie's hand gentle wrapped around my cock bringing it to life. The sun was well up into the sky as I turned over onto my back as Maggie continued to work my erection to its full size. She raised her leg and slide her self over on top of me at the same time as she slide herself down onto my cock. I was surprised at how wet and turned on she was, although I shouldn't have been because the island air always seemed to have that effect on her.

I pressed myself deep into her as she closed her eyes and moaned slightly. We lie there together feeling the warmth of each other. I watched as she opened her eyes and looked deeply into mine. As we started to move together I reached for her ass and pulled her down tightly. I rolled her over so that I was on top, and I slowly pulled my cock nearly all the way out and pushed myself completely in, repeating slowly as we looked into each others eyes. As I sped up my strokes, her eyes closed as she met each of my thrusts with equal energy. Her fingernails dug into my back and she pulled herself up to me as her orgasm started. Her vagina contracted on my cock, causing me to start shooting my cum into her.

I rolled to my side and held Maggie next to me. As we came back to reality we realized that Jan and Lyn were just 20 feet away outside on the patio by the pool dressed in there swim wear.

The patio door was open with the screen closed. I said, "What are you girls doing up so early?"

Lyn replied, "It's time to get started on our tans, if you two don't get out of bed soon the first day in paradise will be gone."

Maggie rolled out of bed and headed for the shower taking the sheet with her, leaving me bare assed to the world on top of the bed.

As I walked away to the shower, Jan saw me through the open door and whistled and yelled, "Streakier!!"

Maggie and I got a quick shower, and went out to find some breakfast. We were all sitting by the pool enjoying the passion fruit and bananas and good chit chat, when we heard a car pull up in the driveway. A female voice called out, "house keeping." I started to get up from my chair as a lady came around the corner of the house carrying a basket of pineapple and other fresh fruit.

She said, "Hi everyone my name is Laylani and, I am the house keeper for the owners. It's my job to make sure your stay here is the best it can be. I always yell in case I surprise someone getting an allover tan. Any thing you need just ask me and I can provide it for you."

She walked by us and set the basket in the kitchen coming back out to us as we introduced ourselves to her. She was dark skinned of Hawaiian or Polynesian decent, slim with long black hair and a bright and pretty smile probably in her mid 30's. She asked how our stay had been so far and if we had found everything the house has to offer.

She said, "Come let me show you some things that are out of sight that you may not know about."

We followed her inside as she went through the kitchen showing the girls where all the special pots and such were, then as we went through the rest of the house she opened a closet door and pulled out a folding massage table and a bag containing various different lotions and oils.

"You guys are free to use anything that you find in the house, I don't do massages anymore but you guys can do each other, or I can recommend a good one from town," she said.

Maggie piped up, "We don't need anyone from town, this guy here is as good as anyone I ever had and he works cheep," she laughed as she poked me in the ribs.

"Oh good," Jan said, "I didn't know if you shared or not Maggie".

"I trade one for one with cute girls," I replied.

Lyn said, "Oh no does that mean us old broads are out?"

"This trip I'll make a special exception," I said.

"Listen buster your mine, I get to decide who I share with," Maggie said.

Laylani said, "OK you guys, no fighting over the man, here in Hawaii everybody must share." She continued through the house explaining every detail. "I come by every other day usually but if you need anything give me a call; I do several other houses out this way and it won't be any trouble at all. This house is at the end of the road and very private so you guys can get that perfect tan, just don't get those white cheeks too much at once," she chided as she went out the gate.

The rest of the day was spent sunning and swimming, napping and talking. The girls all wore one piece swim suits. As the day went on I teased them saying that they would all have tan lines that showed and I thought Laylanis idea of all over tans would take care of that problem.

Jan piped up, "Yea we noticed those white cheeks of yours this morning, they almost blinded us with the reflection of the sun."

"I can fix that," I said, "but I just don't want to make you single girls all hot and bothered, you might not be able to control yourselves."

Lyn chimed in, "I know Maggie never was one to share her toys."

"I'll have to take you girls down to Little Beach," I said.

"What's Little Beach?," Jan asked.

"It's the best nude beach on the island. It's where the hippies in the 60's hung out with all the free love and is rated as one of the top 10 nude beaches in the world," I explained.

Maggie said, "I don't know if I could ever get nude in front of a bunch of people."

Lyn answered, "Dennis and I tried it one time about 10 years ago on a trip to Mexico and I liked it but Dennis thought that too many men stared at me so we never did it again. He was kind of possessive that way. It made me feel so free and relaxed."

"No one would stare here," I said. "Well maybe just me and I'm friendly."

"Only if everybody does it, so I won't be alone" Lyn said.

"Wow that's 2 votes," I said. I thought to myself things are starting to look up, this could be a vacation for the ages.

Jan said, "I'm to fat and old to do that."

"Me too," said Maggie.

"As a qualified member of the male gender, I totally disagree," I chimed. "Real men like a woman with curves that are comfortable with their body and are proud to show it." The chit chat and banter continued as the sun sunk into the ocean.

The girls decided last night that they needed a shopping trip to Kehei and Lahina to check out the tourist traps. Myself I could go a whole life time and not miss going with them on a shopping trip following them around. So they took the car and left me alone at the house. The TV didn't have anything good on so I started looking through the books and reading material in the house and found an extended selection of adult books. There was an illustrated copy of the Kama Sutra, Tantra teachings, and other erotic reads. After yesterdays comment about my white buns I decided that this is the perfect opportunity to work on my all over tan. I picked out a book that looked interesting and settled into one of the loungers by the pool. I must have fallen asleep because I didn't hear the car drive up and the gate open.

I heard Laylani say, "I'm sorry I didn't think anyone was here because the car was gone." I grabbed a towel and pulled it over me with a start.

"I didn't think that you would be here today, you were here yesterday. Hope I didn't scare you in my current condition," I mumbled.

"You didn't bother me; most people are naked the whole time they are here, once they get used to it. In fact that is one of the perks of the job getting to see people enjoy themselves au natural like we all should be," Laylani says laughingly. "Don't let me interrupt you, I will take care of everything; you won't bother me a bit," she goes on. I removed my towel and watched her through my sunglasses as she started her work.

I notice that she stole glances at me as she went about her job. My cock seemed to notice also as it started to grow slightly. I decided that it was best to roll over on my front just to keep things out of sight in case things continued to grow.

"Do you have plenty of sun screen on? You will get a bad burn on those white buns if you don't. The sun here is very intense and will burn you until you get tan enough to not burn," she yelled out to me. "I can put some on your back if you want me to."

"That might be a good idea. I don't want to be a crispy critter the second day here," I replied eagerly.

"There's some good stuff in the house, it lets you tan without getting burned," she said as she disappeared back into the house.

My mind came alive with the thought of this lovely lady rubbing lotion on my naked body. I turned my head as she came out of the house and watched as she put a towel down on the patio and knelt down by my side squirting some lotion onto my back.

We chatted about our lives as she spread the lotion over my back and legs. She worked her hands up and down my legs and over my cheeks and up to my shoulders. As she kept working her hands moved farther down between my legs and closer to the twins. My cock half responded to this in a predictable way becoming semi ridged.

As she ran her hand down the crack of my ass, she said, "Turn over and I will get the rest of you so you turn the same color on both sides".

Who was I to argue with an expert? As I turned over I watched her eyes look up and down my body, coming to a halt on my semi ridged cock. She went about putting the lotion on me like she had done it a hundred times.

"Do you want to do your privates or should I?" she asked.

"It's up to you, you are doing a great job making sure everything is covered," I replied.

Without another comment she proceeded to cover my cock with lotion and rubbed it in as she spread it all over the front of my body. My cock became fully ridged at this point and very sensitive. I looked at her face and saw a smile from ear to ear as she looked at my cock. She continued to spread the lotion up and down my body stopping at the twins every few passes to make sure everything was covered.

I started to move with her hand when she passed over my cock. Her eyes turned to look at mine as she kept smiling. Her hands both slid down to my cock as she took her eyes away from mine. Her lips parted as she bent over me and took my cock in her mouth. I pushed myself up as she took me deep into her mouth. Her tongue swirled on the under side of my cock driving me crazy. I ran my hands through her hair as she moved up and down bringing me closer to the end.

Suddenly she went down deep and sucked from the back of her throat. That's all I could take and erupted with shot after shot which she swallowed all of.

"There all done," she said as she gave my cock a final squeeze and got up. "You won't burn now," she said as she walked back toward the house.

I was speechless, and didn't have the energy to move. As I recovered from the best BJ I ever had she came out of the house and asked, "Do you mined if I work in the nude while I clean and take care of the pool?"

"Please do," I said as I sat up on the lounger. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Something cold would be good," she replied.

I got up and went to the fridge to retrieve two beers. When I came out of the door again she had already shed her clothes and was skimming the pool. I walked around to the other side of the pool where she was and handed her a beer. I looked over her body and saw a beautiful pair of c cups, a luscious round ass, and a small landing strip of hair on her mound.

She kept working as we chatted. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body. My cock would have been like steel if she hadn't just taken care of that. I followed her along as she finished sweeping the pool. I took the empty beer bottles back to the house and heard a splash in the pool as she dove in and swam the length of the pool under water. I was standing at the edge when she came to the surface.

"Come on in and cool off."

I don't need a second invitation so in I went. We swam and talked for awhile then she sat up on the edge of the pool. I swam over between her legs and rapped my arms around her legs. I reached up and kissed her nipples and continued down her belly. Her hands reached around the back of my head and she ran her fingers through my hair. I looked up and saw her eyes closed as I kept kissing her belly.

As I kiss lower she lifted and spread her legs, inviting me to keep going. My hand reached up to the bottom of her slit. I ran one finger over her slit and brought my tongue to the bottom of her landing strip of hair. My tongue followed my finger back down as I tasted her for the first time. My tongue found her clit as I slid two fingers into her pussy. Her hands gripped my hair as she pushed hers self to me. I stroked her G spot as my lips wrapped around her clit. Her taste was like sweet nectar honey.

As I sucked slightly on her clit she whispered, "Yes."

My fingers were deep inside her as I licked and sucked harder on her clit. Her orgasm started with the pulling of my hair and the squeezing of my fingers with her vagina. She shuddered over and over as I kept licking and sucking. Her vagina trapped my fingers inside so I could hardly move them except between spasms. As I pulled my fingers across her G spot to remove them, she came again pulling my head back to her pussy with her clit sticking out like a mini cock. I sucked it back into my lips and flicked the tip with my tongue. She seemed to shake forever. Her hands released my head and I lookd up at her eyes as she opened them.

She slid off the edge of the pool into my arms and we held each other as I rubbed her back and bottom. We climbed out of the pool and walked to the outside shower at the edge of the patio. We soaped and washed each other without saying a word.

"I better go, I have things I need to get done, and if I stay any longer I may never leave," she said. We dried each other off and she got dressed gave me a kiss on the cheek and out the gate she went.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and went in and lay down. The next thing I know the chatter of the girls woke me from a very sound sleep. They had there arms loaded with all sorts of bags. They began unpacking, but they hid some things, with a giggle and showed me what else they had bought. I tried to get them to tell what the secret was all about, but all I got was, "later."

They showed me all the souvenirs and trinkets they had bought. I asked where the grass skirts and coconut shells were as I was ready to see a Hula dance. The answer was another giggle and they changed the subject. As they had been in town all day they were hot and sweaty.

"Fix us some margaritas while we change," Maggie said.

I had finished the drinks and was out by the pool when Jan came out in a bikini that almost made me drop my drink. Right behind her was Lyn in one that was even smaller. She turned around and my mouth dropped open as I saw it was a thong!

"Put your eyes back in old man," Maggie said as I looked up and saw she was in one also.

"What do you think?" Jan said. "Which one do you like the best?" Now this question is loaded with trouble so I thought.

"Line up so I can judge properly." They lined up and began to turn around. That was when I noticed that all of them were thongs. They all appeared to have had bikini waxes and maybe more. Lyn's camel toe was very pronounced making my cock think about coming to life.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Come on you have to chose," Maggie whined.

Deciding that I better think fast to stay out of the dog house, I said, "They are all special in there own way. I like the cut of Lyn's bottoms the best (I wonder why) and the cut of Jan's top the best (she filled it out the best) and the color and fit of Maggie's is superb. The best part though is the beautiful ladies wearing them."

That seemed to get me out of jail for the time being as they all said thank you and picked up a glass and started drinking and chatting about how they fit. Maggie walked into the pool first and swam slow and easy with Jan and Lyn close behind. They stayed in the pool while I BBQ'D some fish that Laylani had left.

When the fish was done they all started out of the pool and I noticed that Maggie and Jan's suit's had turn nearly invisible when they got wet. Lyn's not so much so but still left very little to the imagination. It was nearly dark and they didn't seem to notice. But my cock made a tent in my shorts that was hard to hide. As the suits dried and we ate they were more and more visible and the tent went back down.