Two Women and the Glory Holes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers

"Damn you! My balls are killing me! I have to cum!" Charlie pleaded.

"You will come WHEN and IF I say you may cum!" Rachel scolded. "If you try to touch yourself for some relief, I will do this!" She reached down and gave his burned shaft a hard squeeze, causing another scream. "Are we clear?" Charlie nodded quickly.

"Now, you can watch us." Rachel had me lie on the bed and she lowered her pussy onto my mouth while she began to push her tongue into the folds of my swollen sex. Soon, we were both writhing and moaning as we fucked each other's hungry mouths. I could hear Charlie's labored breathing and pleas for relief.

Rachel's pussy began to contract around my tongue. This sent ripples of pleasure through my body as my own pussy began to constrict and my clit throbbed. We both came and trembled. I kept my face buried in her until I could feel her orgasms subside.

Rachel and I disengaged ourselves and looked at Charlie. His eyes had nearly glazed over as he lay on the bed, his beet-red erection twitching and throbbing inches above his abdomen. His hands were clenched in desperation and frustration.

"How did you like the show, Charlie?" Rachel giggled. She kissed his foreskin, causing his cock to jump and nearly smack her in the face.

"Rachel...I cannot take it any more! You promised a threesome. I don't care about the pain, I want to join in."

I smiled at Rachel and cheerfully pointed out, "He's right Rach. You DID promise him a threesome. I'm his witness." Rachel sighed. "Ohhh...alright! A promise is a promise...a threesome it shall be!"

There was a small look of relief on Charlie's face as he struggled to get up in order to join us. Rachel quickly pushed him back down.

"It is time to invite the final guest to this little celebration...come on in!" Rachel called.

I thought Charlie was going to have a stroke when Holly strode in -- looking a little flushed and quite aroused. She walked over to the bed and smiled. "Hello Charlie!"

Charlie was speechless at first. His eyes were wide open and he kept looking at me, then Rachel, then back to Holly. "Holly, what the hell are you doing here?"

Holly scoffed and said sternly, "Uhh...I think the more appropriate question is, what the hell are YOU doing naked in bed with these two women? What happened to your penis? What, or who have you been sticking this into?" She grabbed his cock and held it firmly as she examined it. Charlie attempted to contain his winces. "THIS little part seems to be okay!" Holly leaned down and licked his foreskin.

"Holly, you've gotta help me. My balls feel like they are about to explode...I need to cum. Rachel and her friend won't let me. I know this looks bad, but our divorce papers are all signed. We were just going to kind of celebrate...things kind of happened." Charlie was nearly in tears as he pleaded for her aid.

"Poor Charlie here had hoped for some threesome action with Jenny and me Holly." Rachel said with false sympathy in her voice.

Holly crossed her arms. "Well, if he wants to see some threesome action..." She began to remove her shirt. "Then perhaps he should get what he deserves." She dropped her skirt to the floor and pulled off her panties. Holding them up, Holly remarked, "My, how wet these have become." She then dropped them on Charlie's face. At first he inhaled deeply, then shook them off and tried again to get up. This time Holly pushed him back.

Rachel said to Holly and me, "Why don't you two get onto the bed and give Charlie a little show...be sure to keep him aroused. We want him ready for when he finally gets fucked.

That got Charlie' attention. "You mean...I will finally get to...?"

"Relax Charlie...it is almost your turn. I need to get ready. Holly and Jenny...do be gentle with him." Rachel teased.

Holly and I climbed onto the bed. We knelt on either side of Charlie and began to explore and massage each other's tits while he watched from below, his cock still twitching and his ball sack was tightly constricted. I felt Charlie's hands begin to roam up to between my legs. I quickly pushed it away. "No touching Charlie! You will suffer the consequences if you break the rules again!" I reminded him.

Holly whispered in my ear, "This is slowly driving him insane...he deserves every minute of it. I have an idea, follow my lead."

I nodded and Holly placed a knee on each side of Charlie's head so that he had a full view of her hairless and glistening pussy. She then took my hand and guided it to her slickness. My fingers immediately began to explore her slippery and slick lips as Holly began to rock her hips up and down to meet my touch.

Charlie was panting and mesmerized. I caught his hand as it reached for his throbbing cock. "Not your time Charlie!" I scolded and then gave his erect member a rough stroke, bringing out a whimper.

My fingers continued to dip inside of Holly while my thumb massaged her hardened clit. She was pulling on her nipples with one hand while the other attempted to hold her upper body up.

Holly moaned, "UHHHH...keep going Jenny..." She looked down at Charlie, who was beside himself with pent-up sexual energy in need of release. "You enjoying this Charlie? Do you like watching her fingering me? OHHHH! Your pathetic cock seems to like it!"

Holly then clamped two fingers and her thumb at the base of Charlie's penis. She lowered her mouth and began to suck wildly on his foreskin.

"AHHHHHH...NNNNN....yessss! DON'T STOP!" Charlie yelled while his hips began to buck and his legs thrashed about.

"DON'T LET HIM CUM YET!" Rachel yelled to Holly.

Holly released his foreskin, but continued to tightly pinch the top of his shaft with her fingers. I could feel her contractions gripping my fingers as she began to shake and cry out. I watched Charlie's cock as it seemed to swell and convulse and then gradually the throbbing subsided.

After Holly came, she released her grip on his cock. It jumped a few times and then a small droplet of cum just oozed out. Charlie was whimpering like a child now, begging to cum.

"It is almost your turn Charlie...I promise. Right now, it is time for the threesome action you craved." Rachel gestured for me to lie down next to Charlie. Holly got on her hands and knees, smiling at me as she began to kiss her way up my inner thighs until she made her way to between my legs. I glanced over at Charlie whose eyes were wide open, glaring at Rachel. She was now wearing the strap-on.

"What do you think Charlie? Do you like my new toy? I am sure you remember the day when I walked into this room and saw you fucking Holly right here...on OUR bed! Hmmm...funny, isn't it! Now you can watch ME fuck her!"

Holly gasped into my pussy. Rachel must be pushing that cock into her, I thought.

"See how tightly her bare, wet pussy grips this cock as I push it deeper into her Charlie? Listen to her moan while she savors Jen's hot pussy. I think she likes the way I fuck her...in and out...deeper and faster!" Rachel moaned, obviously enjoying the dildo that was inside of her.

Rachel's thrusts began to pick up speed and depth. I could feel it every time Holly's mouth pressed suddenly into my groin. My hips ground against her as she sucked on my sizzling clit. Holly pushed a finger inside and curled it upwards a little until I felt it resting on my g-spot. It was as if a current was flowing through me. Holly must have been close, because she stopped licking me and could only pant heavily into my puss. Her finger began to press against my spot and then I was overtaken as I raised my hips off the bed and gripped my tits tightly. I could not make a sound as I held my breath, bracing for the approaching shockwave.

Holly collapsed on my abdomen just as the wave surged through me. I heard her gasp as I felt a flood shoot out past my contracting lips. My back involuntarily curled upwards and I wrapped my arms around the Holly's neck. Rachel had slumped over her back; the cock was obviously still buried deep inside of her.

"WOW!" I sighed as I lay back down.

I looked over at Charlie. Sweat was pouring down his face. His cock was standing at full attention; its color had gone from red to purple.

Rachel must have noticed it too. She regained her composure and put her hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Now, it is your turn Charlie! How would you like to be fucked like you have never been fucked before?"

Charlie lifted his head and pleaded, "Please...I will do anything!"

"I knew that you would say that Charlie!" Rachel chirped cheerfully. "Here, let me help you to your knees."

Charlie struggled to his knees and looked at the three of us. "Who can I start with?"

"Oh...Charlie, we are still legally married. The only one who will be fucking you will be me!" Rachel laughed.

Charlie looked moved toward Rachel pointing at the strap-on and said, "Fine, take that thing off! I am more than ready for it."

Rachel laughed. "I said that I would be fucking YOU! I did not say HOW!"

Charlie looked perplexed as Rachel turned him around and pushed him onto the bed. His upper body sank onto the mattress while his knees held up his hips and ass. "I promise to be gentle Charlie." Rachel calmly stated while she poured a little lube down his crack and onto his cheeks. She smiled and looked at Holly and me while she spread the slippery lube around until his buttocks glistened. Then she teased him some more by running her lubricated hand between his legs onto his sack and then his straining erection. Charlie groaned. She must have touched his preciously preserved foreskin.

He struggled to get up, but was too weak from the drug. Instead, he burrowed his face into the mattress and pleaded, "Rachel...that thing is too big! I've never had anything put in there before!"

"I guess that makes you a virgin...I promised that I would be gentle Charlie. You just need to relax!" Rachel seductively purred while pressing a well-lubed finger against his puckered hole. She began to softly massage it as it began to contract a little and Charlie let out a soft moan. "See...that doesn't feel so bad now, does it?"

"OHHHHH!!" Charlie gasped, nearly squealing as Rachel's finger pushed inside. She also reached underneath him and must have stroked his foreskin, judging from his reaction. Charlie continued making higher-pitched noises as Rachel slipped one, and then two fingers in and out of him.

"Oh, Charlie!" Rachel crowed. "You are SO ready for this!"

"NOOOO!" Charlie whined, but to no avail as she placed the tip of the cock against his puckered, lubed anus and began to push it in slowly. He began to grunt as the head disappeared and then reappeared momentarily before continuing its plunge toward his bowels.

Rachel began to moan a little. I guessed that the dildo inside her pussy must be near her special spot. Holly noticed her arousal as well and began to caress her breasts and erect nipples. Rachel arched her back as she began to thrust the cock deeper into Charlie's ass. She pulled Holly's lips to her tit and held them there. She extended her other hand in my direction. Even though this was meant to "torture" this bastard, there was something about it that really turned me on...I joined Holly in sucking Rachel's swollen tits while running my hand down her stomach.

I wrapped my fingers around the base of the cock's shaft and helped her plunge it deeper into Charlie -- causing him to yelp with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I felt Holly's fingers cover mine as she joined us in "deflowering" this womanizer.

"OHHHH...my....gggggdddddd!" Rachel screamed. "Feels...soooo....AHHHH!"

I could see a look of peaking ecstasy in Rachel's eyes when she looked at me. She was so close to the edge, yet not there yet. I knew just how to push her over though. Releasing my grip on the cock, I moved to the edge of the bed and reached into the nightstand drawer. Holly smiled as I pulled out Rachel's vibrating friend.

Rachel's eyes were clamped shut as she furiously impaled a now babbling Charlie with the strap-on. I poured some lube between her shapely cheeks and began to massage her little star with the tip of the vibrator. "OHHHHH...Jenny...almost there..." Rachel panted.

Turning the vibrator on to its highest setting, I slowly pushed it inside as Rachel hurled a final thrust into Charlie and her cheeks clamped around the humming toy. "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed while Holly and I held onto her, feeling waves of shudders radiate through her.

When it had passed, Rachel's breathing slowly restored. The vibrator slid out of her, leaving a gaping and slightly contracting hole. Holly and I helped Rachel to pull the cock out of Charlie. She was trembling a little as we helped her to her feet and I released the straps, allowing the dildo to fall from between Rachel's legs.

Charlie rolled to his side and then struggled to sit up. His cock looked as if it was about to explode as it throbbed. The head was glistening from all of the pre-cum that dribbled from his open slit. Charlie sobbed and began to reach for his precious manhood.

"NOOOO!" Rachel screamed. "You are NOT allowed to cum!"

Holly and I each grabbed him by the wrists. Rachel pulled a couple of scarves from her dresser and we tied his hands to the headboard. Charlie tried to fight us, but was too weak to do so. He kept thrusting his cock at us as we tightened the knots.

"Rachel...this is inhuman! Let me get some relief...this is torture!" Charlie continued to plea.

"Maybe you will remember that the next time you go sticking your penis where it doesn't belong!" Rachel taunted him. "C'mon Jen, Holly, let's get dressed and grab a bite to eat...I am famished."

We all scooped up our clothes and headed for the other bedroom, closing the door behind us. "NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!" Charlie's yells began to trail off as we headed down the hall.

After we dressed, there was silence. We quietly looked into the bedroom and saw that he had passed out. His cock was beginning to soften and a little stream ran out of it onto his navel. Rachel untied him and we headed downstairs with the camcorder.

A couple of hours later while we lounged in the living room, we heard footsteps slowly hobbling down the stairs. Charlie appeared in the doorway. He looked quite surprised to see Holly and me sitting with Rachel.

Rachel handed him some papers and smiled. "These are your copies...my lawyer is on his way to file them at the courthouse as we speak."

Charlie looked at the papers and scowled. "I signed these while under the influence...I will have them thrown out and will file charges against you!"

Rachel chuckled and reached for the DVD player's remote. "Oh, we all know that you will comply. After all, I have you on video attempting to drug me, a copy of the prescription you wrote, as well as a copy of the bogus papers you were planning to have ME sign! Here is the BEST part...how do you think that your stuffy conservative clientele at the country club will react when the media reports about this video circulating on the Internet. Hmmm...PRESTIGIOUS DOCTOR BEING SODOMIZED BY THREE WOMEN! Story at eleven."

The blood drained from Charlie's face as he watched himself moaning while taking it up his ass.

Rachel opened up her laptop and ordered, "Transfer it to my account right now and I never want to see your cheating face again."

Charlie reluctantly sat down and logged onto his account. Once he was finished, Rachel verified that the transfer had taken place.

"Now, get out!" Rachel held the door open as Charlie stepped across the threshold. "Oh, and Charlie..." she mockingly called to him when he began to walk toward his car. Charlie turned around. "Think twice before visiting another glory hole...you never know what awaits you on the other side!" The look on Charlie's face was indescribable.

THE END?

pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers