Two Women and the Glory Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers

I could feel a few drops begin to run down my inner thigh as I watched her take the soft foreskin tip into her mouth, causing the cock to continue its growth. She began to push the foreskin back with her lips as the head entered her mouth. The moans from the other side were deep and slow. Soon, Rachel was running her tongue up and down this massive shaft, which now stood up like a monolith. Rachel was on her knees using both hands to stroke up and down the shaft while sucking on the fully exposed head, slurping like there was no tomorrow.

"Mind if I help you a bit Rachel?" I asked.

"About time you did!" She shot back.

I assumed my position behind her and found that her pussy was again very wet. I began to slide two fingers into her waiting hole while caressing her clit. She felt pretty tight and I knew that if she was going to really pull this off, it was going to take a lot more than what I was doing to get her ready.

I pulled my hands away, much to her dismay, and sat on the floor with my back toward hers. I leaned back and scooted my face under her spread legs and began to lick and taste her beautiful and wet pussy. Rachel looked down at me in surprise. She then began to rub herself harder onto my mouth while I began to slip two, then three fingers into her.

I could hear her muffled moans while she worked on the monster cock and I continued to fuck her with my fingers and mouth. I could feel her begin to loosen up, so I managed to add a the tip of my fourth finger. She groaned and pushed onto my fingers. Now, I knew that she was as ready as she would ever be...she knew it too.

I got out from under her, licking her sweet nectar from my lips. Rachel released the monster from her lips and we watched it bob up and down, glistening from her saliva. She turned around and motioned for me to help her guide it in. I marveled at the sight of this cock and took hold of it. I could not help but to run my fingers along its shaft -- tracing along each bulging vein. Rachel began to back up toward it as I aimed the tip at her swollen lips. While I caressed Rachel's buttocks, I guided the cock so that it went underneath her in order to allow her wet lips to ride along its shaft.

"Jennnnnn!" she gasped as the cockhead rubbed against her straining clit. Rachel began to ride back and forth along his entire length. "This...is...in..crediblllle!" After a few more glides, she moaned and said in a throaty voice, "I want that fuckin' thing in me...NOW!"

I could see her pussy hole yawning wide open, hungry for this organ. "Back up slowly Rachel," I instructed. While she did so, I guided the head toward the outer rim of her opening. I rubbed the tip around the rim and slowly pulled her back onto it. Soon the head began to disappear into her tunnel.

"Ahhh huhhh!" She moaned as she stopped in order to get used to the feeling of it inside her. Then she slowly continued to back herself onto it as I could see more and more of the shaft entering her. "NNNGGHHHHH! So..thick..Jen..filling me...up..."

When Rachel had taken the 'beast' in as far as it would go (there must have been still four or five inches left at its base), she struggled for enough breath to say, "Jen, I want you facing me...sit in the chair and hold onto my shoulders."

I quickly complied and she gave me a hug while the cock began to move in and out of her. I could see her ecstasy building. She looked up at my heaving chest and pulled my bra up so that she could suck on my aching breasts. I held her head tightly in order to press her mouth harder onto them while her hand found its way under my skirt and began to finger my hot box.

I could feel it every time the cock hit her cervix, as her entire body would push into mine. Rachel was moaning and tears were running down her face. She then pushed me back a bit and her face dove toward my lap. I pushed my hips up to meet her mouth and shrieked when her lips sucked my clit into her mouth. One of her fingers slipped deep inside and began to seek my g-spot...with success as the electricity charged from deep inside of me and radiated out to every inch of my body.

"Fuck...Rach...I'm...cummmmming! Ohhh hhhhh...nnnngg gggghhhhh!" My hips bucked against her uncontrollably. She lifted her face upward and I saw her eyes roll back and her mouth was wide open...yet no sound could be heard until she slumped onto my shoulder and shook violently.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHNNN NNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!" she screamed. Then she was silent. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my back and she panted with short breaths. She whispered, "Jen, help me off this thing before I damage something in there."

I helped her to ease herself off the still fully erect cock, realizing that while we had both cum, he had not. Rachel's knees were still a little shaky, and she fell to them in front of the throbbing beast.

"Jen, this is big enough for us to share!" She laughed. "I want the head...you can have the rest." With that, she began to suck the head back into her mouth. I eagerly began to lick and suck my way up and down the throbbing shaft, savoring the taste of Rachel on it. From the quickening moans on the other side, he was very close. Rachel began to bob her head faster, taking it in deeper while I ran my lips and tongue along the shaft, occasionally feeling Rachel's cock-filled lips on my cheek.

Suddenly, I felt the shaft spasm...then while my tongue ran along its underside, I marveled at feeling what must have been his cum pumping up through the shaft as if it were a fire hose.

"MMMPFFFF MMMPPFF." Rachel began followed by some loud gulping sounds. I looked up and watch her continue to suck on the head. Both of my hands were moving from the base of the shaft toward her face as if milking him dry. Finally, her lips let go of the head with a sticky, smacking pop.

Rachel smiled and leaned over toward me. Her hands gripped the sides of my head and she kissed me, slipping her tongue into my surprised mouth. I responded by sucking on her cum, sharing in the taste of his cum. When we looked back toward the glory hole, it was gone.

"Let's get the hell out of here Jenny, I think I have had my fill."

Laughing, we quickly cleaned ourselves up and gathered up our scattered articles of clothing. We were heading for the door when Rachel grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Wait Jen," she quipped, "the light switch!"

"Geeze Rachel...some things about you will NEVER change, will they?" I grumbled as we walked back toward the wall.

Suddenly Rachel stopped, causing me to run into her. "What now?" I asked impatiently. I then looked at the wall and noticed another penis was sticking through on of the holes. "C'mon...I thought you had enough!"

Rachel turned to me and whispered loudly, "it's...CHARLIE!!"

"Are you SURE? How can you tell?"

"I was married to the prick for ten years Jenny! I would know his pecker anywhere...besides, he has a birthmark on the shaft, near the head." Rachel said while pointing.

Then the corners of Rachel's mouth began to curl up into a wickedly evil smile.

"Rach, let's go...I don't like that look...what are you thinking?"

She took me by the hand and pulled me toward the wall. "Here," she whispered in my ear, "let me introduce you to his best attribute!" With that, she reached down and took hold of the cock and placed it in my hand. We heard a muffled gasp and then an audible moan.

"Yep..." she whispered, "Charlie!"

Rachel leaned over and spit on it, nodding for me to begin to stroke it. "Rach, I think by now, you know that I would do anything for you...this is taking it a bit...too...far." I scolded while raising my eyebrows.

"Just don't do too good of a job Jen...I do not want him to cum, I just want you to get him good and hard so that I can say goodbye." Rachel said softly. "You are EVIL!" I nearly yelled in disbelief.

It did not take long before Charlie's cock was at full attention. Rachel walked back over, holding something behind her back. She pushed my hand away and leaned down, kissing the head. "Goodbye." She whispered. Then in a deep and throaty voice, she called, "Wanna feel something like you have never felt before?"

"Y..Yessss!" moaned the reply.

She then straightened up and pulled a white bottle from behind her back. Toilet bowl cleaner with bleach! My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I watched her quickly pour the thick blue liquid all it.

Rachel dropped the bottle and pulled me out of my stunned stance toward the door as we could hear screams of pain building from the other side.

We casually and calmly left the bar and jumped into my car. As we raced away, Rachel turned to me and laughed, "Wonder how he is going to explain THAT injury to his tramp...or his lawyer."

pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers
12