Two Worlds: Land of Ice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. This way." She instructed before heading off in the direction she pointed. I looked back as I saw the men go back into the cave, hoping that they wouldn't get hurt.

We walked for a long time, practically dragging Riz as we went. It took a long time with how small I am and how cold it was. The ice and snow didn't help and I was grateful that I didn't fall at some point. Finally after what seemed like hours we got to the front door and quickly got inside.

"What do we tell mom?" Sky asked worriedly as we set Riz down on the couch. I bit my lip and quickly thought of something.

"Well you snuck out to get some air and we thought you were up to something so followed you and when we caught up to you Riz slipped on some ice and twisted her ankle." I stated simply. I pushed back the hood of the fur cloak I was wearing and then quickly pulled it off.

"Right. We should probably hide these." I said before taking Riz and Sky's and quickly running into Riz's room to shove them into my suitcases. I came back out and Sky was helping Riz put her foot up.

"I'll go wake up Momsy and Dave. I'll explain everything. I am the best at the theater after all." I added the last part dramatically and in a slight British accent.

"So we are lying to them then?" Riz grumbled.

"Well it isn't entirely a lie sis..." Sky pointed out softly.

"We are just leaving out the part about the tribe. Just to protect them, alright?" I got a stiff nod of agreement and sighed. "I'll be right back."

I took a deep breath to collect myself before running off to Momsy and Dave's room.

"Momsy! Dave! Hurry! Riz is hurt!" I cried out frantically as I knocked on their door loudly. I heard a bunch of rustling around and a thudding sound before the door was quickly opened by Momsy.

"What happen? How is she hurt?" She asked, slightly panicked.

"I think she might have broke her ankle or something!" I replied, quickly pulling her into the living room.

"How did that happen? Why are you all dressed in your snow gear?" she questioned before seeing Riz and going to her quickly. "Where does it hurt dear?"

"Everywhere." Riz groaned. Momsy gently took off her boot, causing Riz to whimper in pain.

"What happened?" Dave asked as he came into the room.

"It's my fault daddy..." Sky answered softly, cutting off my response. She was looking down at the floor but when she looked up she had tears in her eyes. "I-I went outside f-for some fresh air and... and they followed me..."

"We caught up to her but then Riz slipped and twisted her ankle." I finished for her, biting my lip slightly.

"You should know better than to go out in even a small storm like this Sky! We've lived here for five years now, you should know that!" Dave scolded her.

"I'm sorry daddy..." Sky started to cry slightly and I pulled her into a hug. Dave sighed and then joined into the hug.

"It's alright sweety. Just be more careful. And no more midnight walks, alright?" she bit her lip at that but then gave a hesitant nod.

"It doesn't feel broken but we should take her to the hospital Dave." Momsy notified us. "Just in case."

"Alright. I'll go get the car warmed up." He agreed before going out to the garage. I started to pull off my warm clothes at that point, starting to get over heated and wanting to stay here. I hoped to get a moment alone with Sky to talk to her more about the tribe.

"Can you get an icepack for me Sky?" Momsy called. Sky ran into the kitchen and came back quickly. A few minutes later Dave came back in and started to put his warmer clothes on.

"It's freezing out there but I got the car warmed up." He told Momsy as he came over to pick up Riz.

"Okay. You kids be good. We will be back as soon as we can." She told us as she grabbed her purse and followed Dave out to the garage.

"Okay. Bye." I called back as the garage door shut and a few moments later I heard them pull out. I turned to Sky then and saw her biting her lip.

"It wasn't really your fault Sky." I soothed her, pulling her into a hug.

"You were following me though..." she whispered weakly.

"Sky you didn't know what would happen, okay? Don't blame yourself."

"What... What did happen anyways?"

"Yes. What did happen?" came another voice. I turned my head and held back a curse as I saw Tristan standing in the doorway.

12