Two Years Ago

Story Info
They made new friends when they moved to Minnesota.
2.7k words
4.04
64.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Two years ago, my husband Scott took a job at a bank in Minneapolis, Minnesota. After working there for about six months, he came home to tell me that we had been invited to a Super Bowl party that one of his co-workers was throwing. Since Scott talked about John and it was clear they were becoming friends,I was interested in meeting him.

When we arrived at John's house, his wife Jessica answered the door. She invited us in as John came up to greet us. I watched him walk up to Scott and extend his hand. I was surprised at how good looking he was. He was about six feet tall, two inches taller than Scott and about eight inches taller than me. He had a broad smile on his face when he turned to meet me. It was clear from the start that he had that special something that I so hard to describe, but easy to see. John wore a t-shirt that showed his well defined, broad shoulders that tapered down to a 32 inch waist. As he led us into the family room, I

looked at him walking and had a thought I should not have had.

Chapter 1

Since that Super Bowl party, I had been working hard on my master's degree through an on-line program at the University of Minnesota. In order to complete my degree I needed to take a comprehensive exam, an exam that would cover everything I had learned in the program. The problem was that Scott and I had moved to Austin, Texas in the interim. The school had certain requirements regarding where and when I could take the test, and I was having trouble finding a place that met them.

And so finally, I decided it would be easier just to fly back to Minneapolis to take the test. Always on the lookout for ways to save money, Scott said he could talk to John to see if I could stay at their house. I agreed even as the naughty part of me flashed back to the way John looked at the party. Scott gave him a call the next day and told me that John and Jess would be happy to have me stay the night.

I arranged my flight so that I arrived early on a Thursday evening. Jess was kind enough to pick me up from the airport and take me to their house. During the 45 minute drive, I confessed that I was starting to get tense about the test. It was scheduled for six hours the following day. And though I had been studying, I was still worried about not doing well. After two years of classes, I found it hard to believe that everything came down to a written exam.

Fortunately, Jess was very supportive and encouraging. She said all the right things to make me feel better. When we got to the house, John was already there. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Before I could stop myself, I said, "Wow! Good looking and he can cook, too." I saw John smile at Jess as she said to me, "Let's not give him a bigger head than he already has. If you keep that up, he'll start telling you all the other ways he's wonderful." I couldn't believe I was thinking it, but I wondered if he might show me, too.

John took me to the University the next morning, which was on his way to work. I was there by 8 a.m. By 2 p.m., I was done. I was sure I'd passed and I hoped I'd get a pretty good grade. But, honestly, it was such a relief to be done. I felt lighter, as if a physical weight had been lifted from me. So when Jess suggested we celebrate with a glass of wine after we got to their house, I was all for it.

But as these stories often go, one glass of wine turned into two. By the time 5 o'clock had rolled around, I was feeling the effects. But I didn't care. I was celebrating and had nowhere to be until my flight the next morning. Jess and I ended up standing in the kitchen. I was leaning against one side of their u-shaped countertop and Jess stood on the opposite side. We were telling stories and laughing at things you only laugh at when you're a little buzzed.

After a particularly good story, there was a lull in the conversation. I looked up at Jess who was looking at me. She titled her head to the right, paused for a second, and then asked, "Um...have you ever been with a woman before?" I was surprised at her suddenness but somehow not shocked. I had certainly thought about it many times. But it never actually happened. A part of my history (or my lack of history, really) that I then told Jess.

She stood there silently for a few moments and then said, "Well, John and I sometimes like to invite women to share our bed. I mean, we don't do it a lot, and we haven't done it in a long time, but it was fun when we tried it."

I stood there, not knowing what to say. I took a sip of my wine. As I brought the glass down from my mouth, I saw Jess start to walk slowly towards me. She put her glass of wine on the counter to my left.

She grabbed my glass with her left hand and it put it down to my right. Then, she lifted her face towards mine and kissed me.

I was surprised how soft her lips were. She kissed me once and then pulled back just a bit. Seeing that I was not objecting, she gently kissed me three more times. On the third kiss, I felt her lips open just a bit.

I followed her lead. Soon, our tongues were touching. I kissed her with more excitement than I had felt in a long, long time.

She pulled back again, so our faces were no more than 6 inches apart. And she asked, "So...are you interested?" I kissed her passionately again and said in a whisper, "Yes."

Chapter 2

John came home about 6:30. We talked about my test and how I was so glad it was over. But the whole time I was wondering how this evening was going to unfold. Since I had never done this kind of thing before, I didn't know what to do or when to do it. I was so excited I could barely sit there. Jess saw my discomfort, but seemed no t to care. But when she gave me wink after John left the table, I knew it was about to happen.

Jess said to John, "Honey, do you remember what we talked about last night?" John stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned around. "Yes." he said.

"Well, Kathy is up for some fun if you are." A huge smile came across his face. It stayed there as he said that he was definitely interested. We made some small talk for a while as we ate dessert. But much to my relief, John finally asked, "Should we go upstairs?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned to go. Jess and I rose from our chairs and followed him to the master bedroom.

As we got to the top of the stairs, I whispered to Jess, "Remember that I've never done this before. I'm not sure what to do." Jess answered, "Don't worry, I'll tell you."

Chapter 3

After we entered the bedroom, I saw John standing by small ecru colored love seat. The bed was a king sized sleigh made of dark cherry wood. The armoire and dresser matched the bed. Jess turned to John and said, "I think I want you to just sit there for a while. I'd like Kathy all to myself for now." She came up to me and we kissed again. Our mouths parted as we kissed more deeply. My passion was growing, especially knowing that John was watching us. Jess' hands explored the outside of my clothes. She kept kissing me as her finger tips, starting at my neck, slowly moved down my body. She paused as her right hand touched the clothing covering my left breast. She traced circles as she moved towards my nipple. And though I was still fully clothed, I don't think I had ever been as turned on.

Her hand kept going down. She lifted my shirt just slightly so she could caress that area just beneath the belly button. She then followed the top line of my jeans until she reached my hip. Her hand went down from there, along the outer seam.

She kissed me one more time and then, without a word, began lifting my shirt over my head. She kissed the tops of each breast and then pulled down each bra strap, one at a time. With that she moved her hand inside the cup to feel me. Then she brought her lips to my right nipple and gently nibbled on it.

While she did this, her hands moved to the button on my jeans. I looked over to John at that moment and he was staring at the both of us. He had pulled his cock out of his pants and was gently stroking it. I moaned out load at the thought of how naughty I was being.

After Jess had finished helping me get undressed, I helped her do the same. She grabbed my hand and led me toward the bed. We both crawled onto the mattress when she said, "Lie down on your back." I did as I was told, knowing that John was watching every move I made.

Jess put her knees between my legs and leaned forward so our chests were touching. She kissed my mouth and asked me if I was turned on. I could barely whisper yes. She kissed down my neck, down my chest, and down my stomach. She paused for just a second when she got to my pussy. She kissed my clit gently at first. But with each more passionate move she made, I moaned more loudly. She licked me all up and down until I was nearly incoherent. Then she asked, "Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes!" I panted, "I am a very bad girl."

"Do you like having your pussy licked?"

"Yes. Oh, yes."

"And do you like to suck cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it when a man comes in your mouth?

"Yes. It makes me feel so naughty."

"Then say it." Jess demanded. "Say what you are and what you like to do."

As I began, Jess slowly moved her lips around my clit. I moaned, "I'm a very naughty girl. I like to suck cock. I love to suck cock. I love to have come in my mouth, on my lips. I'm such a bad girl."

"Do you want to suck John's cock?"

"Yes. I do."

"Then ask."

Still on my back, with Jess between my legs, I looked to my left and said, "John, I want to suck your cock. Will you please let me suck it? I want it in my mouth. I want your come in my mouth. Please, please let me suck it." And with the last word, Jess brought me to one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had.

I lay there for a minute when I heard John's voice. "You're not done yet, you little slut. Get over here and suck me like the bad girl you are." I obediently got up, my knees still shaking from the pleasure I had just received. I walked over to John. He told me, "Get down on your knees, bad girl, and close your eyes."

I did as he commanded. He then brought the tip of his penis to my mouth. "Lick it." he said. I did, and felt his slippery pre-cum on my tongue. And even though I had just been thoroughly satisfied, I suddenly felt horny all over again.

He told me to lick all around his head and then down his shaft. He told me everything I was supposed to do, and I did it gladly. Soon, he sat down on the love seat. He put his right hand on the back of my head and pulled me down onto his cock.

He told me he was going to fuck my mouth and that I was going to enjoy it. He never gave me a chance to respond. He just slowly moved my head forward and back. He told me to touch his balls with my hand. As soon as I started, he increased the pace. I gladly took his cock, knowing that Jess was watching me suck him hard. After just a few minutes of this, John announced he was about to cum. Then he said, "Don't swallow until I say. I want to see my cum in your mouth you nasty slut." And with that, he emptied himself, spasming three times as it filled my mouth.

He stood up and told me to open wide. I did as I was told. He said, "Ooh, you are dirty and naughty. Look at you on your knees with my come in your mouth and your lips. Tell me what you are after you swallow my cum."

I did what he told me and said "I am a naughty girl. I like cock. I like hard cock. I like to suck on hard cock. I like to be watched while I suck cock. I am dirty and naughty."

"That is what I thought." I heard Jess say. "Now let's see if you can take care of me. Come over here." she said as she lay back on the bed.

I felt almost like I was in a fog. My legs moved me forward to join Jess on the bed. I crawled between her legs as she had done mine. I kissed her and tried to do to her what she had done to me. She was moaning loudly and lifting her hips up so that her pussy moved to my mouth. I licked and sucked. I tried to repeat the things that made her moan the loudest. I never knew it could be so exciting to turn a woman on in this way.

The sight of me with Jess must have gotten John excited again. For when Jess was saying how good it felt. I felt John get on the bed behind me. I was so glad when he did because I had wanted his hard cock in my pussy since the first time I met him. I reached between my legs and felt his cock inside of a ribbed condom. He asked me if I wanted him.

I said, "Yes. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. Please give me that cock. Please fuck my pussy." And with that, he guided himself into me. The sensation was extraordinary. The ribs on the condom were drawing my pussy lips out and it felt so good. I couldn't believe I was getting fucked while licking a pussy. It was a dream. It was a fantasy I had had, but dared never voice. I moved my head back down and continued to give attention to Jess's most sensitive parts. She moaned with each lick. I moaned with each thrust.

Jess started getting louder and louder and moving more and more. She said she was going to come and pulled my face into her. I felt her shudder and twitch as I had shuddered and twitched about 20 minutes before. She pulled away from me and told John to fuck me hard. That I looked nasty getting fucked. I told her I loved being watched and she said she liked watching me.

Soon, John came. He body shuddered as he pumped deep into me. It felt so good. I felt so full.

He stayed inside of me for a minute and pulled out, my juices running down my leg. As he backed away, he said, "There is nothing sexier than a freshly fucked pussy. Especially on a girl as naughty as you."