Two Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,291 Followers

Olivia was wearing a set of green hospital scrubs that oddly went well with her coloring. They were somewhat worn, but fit her nicely. The top was a V-neck and there was a slight tear at the bottom of the vee. It was also more faded than the bottoms. I doubt she's wear them at work based on their condition. They were probably a pair of her favorites that she refused to get rid of when the time came.

Her hair was wet and tied back. I guess she took a shower at the hospital after getting off duty. As attractive as I found her this morning, this was far worse because she looked so much more like I remembered back in college. In fact, she'd put her hair up in exactly the same way that day she was caught in the rainstorm and I lent her my sweatshirt.

"Don't get any ideas," she said quickly, seeing my expression. "I'm still engaged and the feelings we shared are the past, not the future."

"Okay," I said, waiting to see where she was going with this all.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked into the silence that followed. I let go of the door and stepped back. That's when I noticed that she was wearing her engagement ring now. It was impressive.

"Sure, come on in," I said and she did, but still she remained silent so I asked, "How did you know where I was?"

"It didn't take much to realize that after the long bus trip and the disappointing news you received you'd probably want to sleep before going home. This hotel is right across the street from the hospital and we do a lot of business with them. A friend of mine in administration was able to confirm that you were here."

Again we fell silent. This time I waited. Any hope I might have had in seeing her at my door was gone. Her first words made it clear that what I wanted wasn't going to happen. On the other hand she'd come to visit me, so clearly she had something she wanted to say.

"Neil, I'm sorry I hurt you," she finally said. "I didn't mean to."

"Olivia, it is what it is," I shrugged. "In the end, you have to follow your heart. If that means marrying this doctor, then so be it."

"It does," she said without hesitation. For a moment I thought maybe she said it a little too fast, like maybe she was saying it more to convince herself, but I knew that was bullshit. I was done hoping for something that clearly wasn't going to happen. Olivia saw my expression and grimaced. "Sorry, but it does."

"Fine, so then why are you here?" I asked, suddenly annoyed at her presence. "I mean, if it's really because you feel bad for hurting me, then I'm sorry, but your being here isn't helping."

"Sorry," she repeated, much gentler this time.

"Great, we're both sorry," I sighed, part of me wanting this conversation to end because it was so painful, but the rest of me wanting it to continue forever despite the pain because once it did end, Olivia would leave.

"Honestly, I still can't quite believe you're here," she said, watching me as if waiting for something. I only wish I knew what it was.

"Me neither," I sighed, leaning against the door. "But it's not like I had a choice. I had to come and see you. It just sucks that doing so only made it worse."

"Made what worse?" she asked.

"How I feel for you," I answered honestly. There was no point in lying and she had asked. I'd never really said it before and there was no point to it now, but I wanted to. No, I needed to so I took deep breath and added, "Olivia, you have to know how I feel about you. Isn't it obvious? I'm in love with you. I love you." She froze and stared at me even more intently than before. I didn't know how she was going to react once it sunk in, so I rushed to say the rest. "I have since that rainy day when we sat, ate and had our first real conversation. I know it doesn't make any sense. You shouldn't be able to fall in love that quickly, but I did."

"I still think you're getting love confused with lust," she finally said, obviously trying to deny my feelings.

"Seriously?" I sighed, hurt by her denial, but so be it. I didn't want to argue with her. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Believe what you want. I know what I feel."

Olivia stared at me again for what felt like minutes, but probably was only a few more moments. She began pacing when she finally looked away from me, but she continued to glance my way every so often.

Olivia didn't say anything as she moved back and forth, which was a bit maddening. I waited as patiently as I could for her to tell me what she needed to and go, but it seemed like an eternity.

Eventually, I couldn't stand there like that anymore so I walked into the bathroom to grab my toothbrush and its case. I thrust the former into the latter and put them both into my knapsack which sat on the only chair in the room. I turned to find Olivia in front of one of the end tables next to the bed. She had an odd expression on her face, but still she remained silent. I grabbed my shirt off of the desk.

"I have to go soon. I need to catch a bus," I said. I couldn't take the pain of seeing her so close and yet so completely unreachable any more. "Olivia, you should go. Good luck with your doctor. I honestly wish you all the happiness in the world. " I meant every word of it despite my sadness. Her eyes found mine. I'm not sure what she saw, but eventually she looked away and instead of leaving, she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Neil, come sit next to me so we can talk."

"About what?" I frowned, but I moved to the bed and sat. It was almost physically painful to be this close to her and not be able to touch her. I started to put on my shirt to distract me from my feelings, but Olivia stopped me.

"Well, not talk really," she said, and suddenly we were kissing. To say I was stunned would have been a vast understatement.

A part of me wanted to push her away angrily and maybe even call her some unkind things, but it was impossible. I cared for her too much to let this chance go. Okay, I loved her too much. I knew deep down that this wouldn't change anything, but I couldn't stop myself from enjoying the taste of her lips and the feel of her body crushed against mine.

Our kisses grew in passion with each passing moment. Somewhere along the line I realized she was no longer wearing her engagement ring. I hadn't seen her remove it and I had no idea where it was, but I was thankful she wasn't wearing it. It would have been wrong on so many levels.

Of course, it's not like what was happening was right in any sense of the word, but I couldn't convince my heart of that. Not with Olivia finally in my arms.

Our tongues danced in each other's mouths and I lost myself in her embrace for a time. I'd kissed my fair share of girls in my life, but none of them got to me the way Olivia did. Her kisses reached deep inside of me. The love I felt for her burst free, so did my desire. They intertwined in ways I'd never imagined and my hunger for her took control.

Olivia didn't have much of a chest to speak of, but the feel of her hard little nipples through her thin shirt and against my chest was so enticing that I wanted to pull off her top to feel them against my skin, but that would entail removing my lips from hers and I refused to do that. Instead, my hunger demanded that I reach for the V-neck collar of her top with both hands. I took hold where the slight rip was and pulled. It tore with surprising ease. Olivia eyes grew big. They were filled with surprise, but also desire.

I pulled her shirt off her shoulders with both hands, forcing her arms behind her. I didn't take the torn top off all the way, at least not at first. I held her like that, kissing my way from her lips to her neck. Olivia turned her head to give me better access and moaned.

I continued to kiss her neck for a few minutes, but I hadn't forgotten her breasts. Olivia gasped when my lips started traveling from her neck to the slight swells below. I glanced up at her and saw her eyes burning with her own need as I kissed her small, soft, perfect breasts.

Olivia gasped even louder when I finally took one of her nipples with my mouth. It was both firm and inviting. It only took a moment to realize how much I loved the taste of it. Olivia clearly enjoyed what I was doing as well because she moaned gently every so often. I kissed, licked and sucked her nipple until her moans grew in frequency and volume. I then switched nipples and gave it the same attention as I had the first.

"Oh Neil!" she panting heavily as I savaged her chest. I continued to hold her shirt off her shoulders making it impossible for her to move her arms. "You have no idea how many times I'm dreamed of you doing exactly this!"

I was perpendicular to her so the side of my head was close to her mouth as she spoke. The feel of her breath on my ear sent shivers through me. Olivia sensed my reaction. She brushed my earlobe with her tongue and blew more hot air into it. It was my turn to moan.

"You like the way that feels, don't you?" she whispered excitedly, running her tongue along the ridge of my ear and letting her breath drive me wild. "Well then, I bet you'll love this!" Her tongue slipped into my ear. I don't know why, but it felt amazing! Not to be outdone, I refocused on driving her crazy.

We both could only stand so much of teasing each other with our mouths. It wasn't long before I pulled free of Olivia's nipple and moved back to her lips. The former action caused her to groan in disappointment, but the latter found her mouth waiting and more than willing. I finally let go of her shirt and we fell into the bed, our hands caressing each other's bodies.

We stayed like that and kissed for so long that my lips became tender. That's when I sat up, taking Olivia with me. I reached out and pushed her shirt all the way off. It was quickly followed by her pants. Olivia hadn't been wearing a bra, but she did have on panties. They quickly followed the rest of her clothes. Her hands didn't remain idle while I undressed her. She was working at removing my clothes with just as much need. It wasn't long before we were both naked.

I wanted to take my time and appreciate her body, but my need was too strong. I grabbed Olivia and rolled on top of her. Our lips met and somehow our kisses grew even more passionate than before. I could feel her hand grasp my cock. Clearly, I wasn't the only one in need.

Olivia directed my hardness to her center and rubbed it up and down the length of her opening. The head quickly became wet with her juices. She moaned into my mouth and held my cock steady at her entrance. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it even more.

I pushed into Olivia slowly, but with constant pressure. I stopped kissing her so I could watch her face as I entered her. Her eyes opened and locked with mine. They flashed with lust and desire as her breathing became even more strained. Olivia couldn't stop herself from moaning again as I pushed further into her. I was just about all the way in her when her eyes grew big and her breath caught. I knew what that meant. I shoved the last of my cock deep inside of her and hit bottom. She cried out and came.

Olivia thrashed under me for quite some time, her pussy throbbing around my stiffness. Frankly, the sight and feel of her was almost enough to make me cum too, but I fought off my orgasm. I waited until she was done and then ever so slowly started moving in and out of her. She didn't react at first, but eventually she reached up and pulled my lips back to hers.

Our kisses grew more and more passionate as her body started to respond once again. The problem was that at this point my need was far greater than hers. I fought myself as best as I could, but it wasn't long before I was slamming into her. Olivia might not have been ready for her second orgasm yet, but that didn't mean she wasn't responding.

I slid and out of her with ease. There was just enough friction to make it enjoyable. Olivia knew I was close and clearly she wanted to help me over the edge. Her kisses traveled from my lips, to my neck and then to my ear. She was the first girl to ever find my weakness. Frankly, I had no idea I had it until she did, but in the moment that didn't matter in the least.

"Your turn!" she whispered sexily, her breath sending shivers through me.

I thrust into her one last time so hard that our bodies crashed together. I started cumming inside of her and didn't stop until her pussy was so overfilled that each thrust pulled as much of my cum out as I was putting in.

"Wow!" she murmured into my ear as I shuddered in release over her. "That was something else." It got to the point where I could no longer hold myself over her so despite not wanting to pull out of her yet, I rolled off and ended up on my back fighting for my breath. Olivia's hand found my cock and milked whatever cum was left, not that there was much. She had her head resting on my shoulder as she squeezed and stroked me gently.

I turned my head, lifted her chin and kissed her despite my exhaustion. It started out gentle, but by this time Olivia was ready again so her lips were demanding. I couldn't deny them. It didn't take long for my passion to grow. Eventually, even my cock began to harden again. As soon as it did, she climbed on top of me and straddled my hips.

Olivia was sitting up and looking down at me with a sultry smile. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her skin. She removed the tie holding her hair up and shook it out. It was still damn, though some of it might have been from the passion we shared. Her body was just as amazing as I remembered despite the years that had passed. Sure, she didn't have much of a chest, but looking up at her that was beside the point. Olivia was beautiful. Frankly, I was certain in that moment that I'd never meet anyone as perfect.

"Someone is clearly ready again," she said contently as I grew even harder. Olivia reached under herself and took hold of my cock. She shifted her hips until I was once again lined up with her center.

"Like I have a choice!" I groaned as she slowly began settled down on my cock. The slowness was clearly an attempt to tease me. It worked, but I couldn't take it for long. I reached out, grabbed her hips and pulled them down hard causing her to gasp out as my full length buried inside of her.

"Fuck!" she cried. "That feels so good!" That was the first time I'd ever heard her curse. It made me smile.

I didn't let go of her hips, but instead of pulling them down I held them steady as I started thrusting up into her. She absolutely loved the feeling.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum again!" she moaned. "Soon!"

"Do it!" I demanded. "Cum for me!"

"Fuck! Too soon!" she cried as her release took her. This time I could enjoy the weight of her on my chest as I held her through the throes of her orgasm. My cock and hips were soaked with her juices by the time she was done. Olivia became dead weight on top of me, not that I minded.

I refused to let her roll off of me. I liked the feel of her where she was, especially considering that my now rock hard cock was still buried deep inside of her. I lay still for a while letting her recoup. Eventually, I started rubbing her back and shoulders. That made her moan, but it was in contentment and not desire.

I was tempted to say something, but I didn't want the moment to end and I was sure anything I said would do exactly that. Olivia was engaged to another man. I had no idea why she decided to give herself to me, but right now I didn't care.

My hands slipped from her back to her ass. I kneaded the muscles there for a few minutes and that seemed to revive her.

"Wow, that feels surprisingly good," she said as she lifted her head from my shoulder and met my gaze. She was wearing an odd expression. I didn't recognize it, but it hurt to see it because it reminded me of just how much I loved her.

"You know," I said slowly. "If this is an attempt to get you out of my system like you joked earlier, you're failing miserably."

"It's not that," she said seriously. I thought she was going to continue, but stopped herself for some reason. Instead she grinned, squeezed down on my cock which was still buried inside of her and added playfully, "Although I do hate failing at things. Maybe I'll just have to try harder and do better."

"That's the problem," I groaned. "Every moment with you is better than the last!"

Olivia's only response was to lean down with that odd expression of hers that caused my heart to do summersaults and kiss me. I knew my time with her was growing short, but I refused to think about anything other than the fact that she was here with me now. Tomorrow was another day, but in this moment I was with the woman I loved doing what we both wanted and needed.

I began rubbing her ass with more strength, using deeper strokes. This caused her kisses to grow even more passionate. It wasn't long before her hips started moving almost of their own accord. Her pussy, which had never fully cooled down became wet and steamy once more.

"Neil, I don't know why what you're doing feels so good, but it does!" she whispered in my ear, breathing heavily.

"I guess that makes us even!" I panted, using both hands to pull apart her ass cheek and squeeze.

"You mean for this?" she asked, but I knew she already knew the answer because she nibbled on my earlobe briefly before slipping her tongue along the edge of my ear.

"Fuck!" I cried. "Stop that! You're going to make me lose it!"

"But it's your turn," she whispered, her hot breath driving me crazy. She was clearly hell bent on making me orgasm again.

"I want to cum with you this time!" I argued.

"Next time," she whispered with a grin. I groaned, knowing I was lost.

I didn't know what got to me more, the feel of her breath and tongue on my ear or the feel of her pussy surrounding my steel-like cock, trying to melt it with her heat, but it didn't matter in the end. Together, they were more than enough to drive me to the brink and over.

Still, I wanted her to cum with me so I fought my orgasm and increased the pressure of my massaging. Olivia's ass wasn't particularly large, but it was tight and firm. My fingers slipped between her cheeks as I rubbed and one finger brushed again the opening there. I felt Olivia jolt in reaction. Her pussy grew even hotter and her kisses more passionate.

I didn't think about what I was doing. I'd never really done much more than rub a girl's ass before, but I'd found one of Olivia's weaknesses and I was going to use it to speed up her orgasm so that we could cum together. I could care less that it involved her ass.

"Don't!" Olivia panted into my ear as I rubbed around the entrance to her ass. There was little or no give there currently, but I knew that would change soon.

"I want you to cum with me!" I said, rubbing harder.

"But...but..." she tried to get out, but she couldn't form a full thought, not with one of my fingers pushing against the resistance. That didn't stop her lips from blowing in my ear.

"Get ready!" I groaned, circling the entrance to her ass. "I'm so close!"

"Me too!" she cried, no longer focused on what my fingers were doing between her ass cheeks other than to enjoy it. I continued pushing against her opening and suddenly it gave, allowing the tip of my finger to sink inside. That's all it took.

"Yes!" she gasped attacking my ear and shuddered as her orgasm took her.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, thrusting up into her and coming yet again. This time it was different though. This time we were doing it together.

I swear, for a few moments during our joined orgasm it felt like there was only one of us. I can't explain it better than that. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony like they were controlled by one mind. It was the longest and most fulfilling orgasm of my life. I didn't need to ask Olivia to know it was the same for her.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,291 Followers