TxQ - Helpless Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,333 Followers

I looked back at Alex. "Do I want to know why she's naked, and what you two have been up to?"

Megan's naughty finger slid into me. "Pleasing you. That's all. Making your fantasy come true. He didn't touch me."

Alex coughed. "I kissed her."

She pouted. "Not much of a kiss. Just a thank you for helping."

I hugged my best friend, while she diddled me. "You are an evil fucking bitch, and you're going to get yours."

Her mouth was on my nipple again. My hard nipple. "Now? Alex promised."

I looked up at him, glaring. "Promised?"

"Her fantasy. You." He looked embarrassed.

"Me?"

Megan giggled. "Both of you really. Mostly you, but him too, if it's Ok."

"What's this fantasy of yours," I asked.

"The usual. Hot threesome. All the pussy and cock I can eat. Maybe you'll wear Dwayne, and I can get a little DP."

"Uh-uh. No way. I'm completely fried. All my joints ache. My poor pussy's a mess."

Megan pouted. "Just a little? Please?"

I laughed. "Why don't you two get started without me. If my muscles ever start working, I'll join in. This is just practice of course."

"Practice?" Megan asked.

"Practice. Tomorrow night, Alex and Dwayne are going to fuck you raw."

I turned to Alex. "That work for you, you evil son-of-a-bitch?"

"I love you, Hannah," he told me.

I already knew, but it was nice to hear it. But I was sure as shit going to find out his nastiest little fantasy, and see how he liked it.

=======================================

A short tale of adventure and fantasies. I hope you enjoyed Hannah's experience. Let me know what you think. Once again, I had a hard time deciding which category fit best.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,333 Followers
12