TxQ - Pamela's Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers

By the time it was dark, the place was settling down. A few guys left, some more arrived. Randy helped me pee into a jug, refusing to let me go to the bathroom. I had more than a dozen beers, and was amazed I was still getting it up for Julie and Becky. One of the other girls came down and rode me, I don't even know her name. Ugly little thing, but a pretty tight pussy. Guess she couldn't compete with my gorgeous wife and daughter.

By 3:00 am, I'd had to pee twice more, got fed some pizza, and had an anal ride by the ugly one. Becky was pissed off, and dragged her back downstairs, making her clean me up, and get me hard again, before Becky had her ride. She looked tired, riding me gently. "You too, right? Whatever happened to them, you got some of it. No way you stay hard like this all day long." She held me in her arms, fucking me slowly. "Don't worry, Julie and me, we'll get you through this. There's only about a dozen guys still up there, I think the girls are finally calming down." She did her best to take care of me, earning another load. She kissed me softly. "It's going to be Ok, Mr. Young."

Ok? My wife and daughter gangbanged by two dozen men. Ok?

Julie came down later and hugged me. "Mrs. Young is done. We cleaned her up and put her down in the guest room and we locked the door. I think Jenny is running out of steam."

"How was she? Pamela?"

"Horny and happy. Right to the end. When she came down, she was getting clingy, hanging onto Jenny, and crying. Kind of a bummer. But we got her out of there. She's sleeping like a rock now."

The crowd was thinning. Julie settled between my legs and sucked me hard, then mounted me. She was gentle, "You should tell me what you did, Mr. Young. It can't be like this again. It's dangerous. If Randy and me weren't there, who knows what might have happened? Imagine if she'd gone to a frat party. A movie. A concert. She might be fucking two or three hundred men instead of a dozen or so she knows."

"I'm sorry," I moaned into her soft shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

She kissed me softly. "Shh. I know it had to be an accident. She's your Princess. We all know that. What was it?"

"Experimental aphrodisiac for women. It was for Pamela. For us, to spice up our life. I put it in her smoothie. I didn't know that Jenny would take it."

"I think you used too much," she said softly, kissing me again. "Don't do that again."

It was quiet upstairs, and Julie left to check on things, leaving me hard. Becky came down before too long. She looked sleepy, and she climbed on me like she had every right in the world, and took me in deep. "Mmm. You have such a nice cock, Mr. Young."

"What's going on Becky?" I asked nervously. "Why's it so quiet?"

"We're running out of hard cocks. Randy is doing what he can for Jenny, and she seems to be tapering off. She doesn't beg to be filled in all her holes anymore, but she always needs one or she starts going wild, begging and crying."

Another group of guys said goodnight as they left. Becky got up off my hard-on and locked the door. She gave me a quick kiss. "Nobody else is coming in. I think it's just Marty and us left. That guy's got some stamina. He's on his fifth time with Jenny. We all knew he had a thing for her. He only did your wife once."

Becky left me hanging, and I waited for my next update. I was tired, more than a little drunk, and worn out. My arms and legs hurt, my shoulders burned, and I couldn't feel my hands anymore. I prayed for it to be over soon.

One of the guys came down the stairs, with Julie following. "Please, Marty! You can't leave yet."

He sighed. "Wouldn't do me any good to stay. You saw. I'm done. Wish I weren't." He turned and kissed her. "Thanks for trying though. Take care of her. Find out who did this."

Julie let him out and locked the door. She came over and sat in my lap, stroking me gently. "It's just Randy left for her. He's doing his best. It's kind of sad to see. He loves her so much, but he doesn't want to do it. Not like this. He was crying. I just wanted to give him the biggest hug. He hates to hear her whining and begging."

"How is she?" I asked.

"A mess. Still pleading for more. She looks exhausted, but when he pulls out of her she goes into hysterics. She's going to come out of it, right?"

I nodded. "I hope so. At least her mother did."

She gave me a little suck, keeping the steel in my pipe. "Gonna check on them now. Keep your fingers crossed."

"Please, Julie. You can untie me now."

She gave me a kiss. "In a bit. Not yet, Ok?"

Like I had a choice. A little while later I heard arguing down the hall. Noisy, angry voices, bickering. Randy walked out, carrying my baby. I couldn't even recognize her. She was a mess, cum in her hair, on her body. She was groaning, her voice unrecognizable. "Cock, cock, more cock, please," she gasped, struggling in Randy's arms. Julie and Becky followed still arguing. Becky looked down at my crotch.

Oh, God.

"No! I won't. You can't even suggest that!" I yelled at them.

Randy walked forward. "You're the only one left. She's going into withdrawal already." He looked embarrassed, "I tried, Mr. Young. I did, I swear I did. You have to help her."

Julie swore at them, "Don't. We'll just have to let her come down cold-turkey. It can't be much longer now."

Randy was holding her over my cock, while Becky opened Jenny's legs, and guided me in. I wriggled, and struggled, but I couldn't stop it.

"Stop, Mr. Young," Becky snapped. "We don't want to hurt her."

I leaned back, closing my eyes, hating myself for all I'd done. My angel was impaled on my cock, crying, thanking me. She leaned against me, stinking of cum, grinding down on my cock, praising me. I had never been harder, and I loathed myself.

Julie had a washcloth in her hand and was trying to clean my angel. "You two could at least have let me finish cleaning her up."

Randy looked exhausted, and sat on the couch. "We did. You got nearly all of it."

All of it? She was a sticky mess.

Becky untied my hands, which were numb. They stung as the blood started moving freely. "Hold her. Don't let her fall off."

She was leaning against me, my sweet Princess, hunching her hips against me, sliding up and down my hard-on. "Oh," she moaned, "so good, so hard, so fat, thank you, thank you. Nice cock."

I hugged her. What had I done to her? How could I ever face her again? "It's Ok, baby, I've got you now. It's over."

She whined, rolling her hips. "Not over. Not over, not yet."

I held her bottom, calming her, nudging into her gently. "Shh, I've got you baby. I'll take care of you."

She whimpered, hugging me, "More cock? More?"

"Yes Princess, whatever you need."

She calmed down, and I held her, moving as little as possible, hanging on so I wouldn't come in my daughter. Her breathing calmed. Becky had finished untying me, and I stood up, stretching, holding my baby in my arms. Jenny went crazy for a minute, struggling. "No! Don't stop! More, more..."

I sat on the couch, between Randy and Becky, holding my girl, filling her. She heaved a huge sigh, and relaxed.

"She's almost there, Mr. Young. I'm sorry I couldn't finish her," Randy said.

I nodded. "No, I appreciate you trying. You're a good friend." I turned to Becky, "You too, beautiful. Thank you for all you did."

She got up on her knees, and kissed me. Long and deep. "Can you take care of her now? I'm going to get killed by the parental units."

"Sure, I've got her from here. I think she's almost asleep."

Randy got up, leaned over and gave my girl a hug. "Be gentle with her," he told me, "she's had a rough day."

Him, telling me to be gentle with my daughter. I wondered how many times he'd pumped her full of cum. "I will," was all I said. I knew I should be more grateful for his help, but it was difficult.

I held her a while longer, letting her rock herself contentedly on my cock. I felt her shudder once, coming softly, and my eyes filled with tears.

I lifted her off my cock, and she went nuts, fighting to get it back, and I relented, sliding back inside her loose pussy. She groaned as it slipped back inside her, and she trembled, thanking me repeatedly.

My daughter hugged me tightly, and relaxed, her hips no longer grinding, satisfied as long as I was inside her. I stood with her, my joints aching from my confinement, and walked with her to the back of the house. I turned into my bedroom, stopping, horrified.

The bed was stripped except for the fitted sheet, which had huge wet spots covering 80% of the surface. There were empty bottles and cans everywhere, and dozens of used condoms leaking onto the carpet. They were everywhere. I couldn't believe how many. The place reeked.

I felt a tug on my arm, and Julie was there, pulling me away. "I didn't want you to see this. I was going to clean it up as soon as I checked on Mrs. Young. She's sleeping fine."

"You don't have to clean it up," I told her. "I'll take care of it in the morning." I leaned against the door-jamb, letting it absorb some of our combined weight. My tiny daughter was getting heavy.

Julie walked past me, picking up condoms and dropping them in the waste basket. "I'll be fine. You take care of her. You won't want to sleep in here anyway. Why don't you two go lie down in her room? I'll stay with your wife. I want to be there for her when she wakes up. I have no idea how she's going to react."

She stood up on tiptoes and pulled my head down for a quick kiss. "You and me are going to talk tomorrow. You've caused a lot of trouble."

I could feel myself blushing.

"Promise me, no more of your magic serum. At least not until we work out the proper dosage."

Her words shocked me, and she gave me a wink.

My arms and legs were trembling from holding onto my daughter, and I staggered with her to her room. A girl's room, pink and yellow, posters and stuffed animals. It seemed so wrong to be there, with her, like that.

I sat on the bed and held my daughter in my lap, wondering if she was asleep soundly enough to dislodge her. She groaned when I tried to pull her off my cock, clinging to me with her arms and legs.

"Bedtime, Princess," I whispered. Hoping our nightly ritual might get through to her.

She sighed, "Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl."

"I'm sorry. I was bad, really, really bad," she murmured. She let me pull out of her, and lay her down, but she started whimpering. I leaned over and kissed her. "Please, Daddy, not yet. Don't stop yet. I need you."

The magic words I could never deny. I felt the tears again, as I opened her legs and knelt between them. She opened her arms for me. I eased into her, and she relaxed. "Oh, good, so good. Thank you Daddy."

I fucked her. I leaned over and slid my cock in and out of that stretched out pussy, while she relaxed, mewling tiny noises of pleasure. My tears streamed off my face, splashing on her.

She opened her eyes, pouting. "Don't cry Daddy," she murmured, "I won't be bad again. Just tonight, Ok?"

"Alright, Princess. Just this once. No more bad little girl." My voice cracked as I said it.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Don't stop, don't ever stop, Daddy, not tonight." She relaxed, beautiful, despite her new bruises and disheveled look. She pressed back, still orgasming every few minutes, her body melting, her upraised knee flopping to the side. She would respond to my kisses, and adjust herself to my need, while I filled hers. She gasped, "Daddy!" coming hard, then eased back into the bed, finally sated, and falling soundly asleep.

I wish I could say I stopped.

That would be a lie. I continued, for a long time, finding it impossible to come. I didn't know if it was the drugs, the situation, or the fact that I'd already come so many times. I fucked my sweet Princess until my knees hurt, and my arms ached, pounding her innocent pussy. She seemed to wake a little coming for me.

She suddenly sat up, pulling off my cock. "I'm going to be sick," she moaned.

I managed to get the waste basket under her in time for her to throw up what looked like a quart of cum. She continued until she was spitting up bile, dry heaving. I wiped her mouth with one of her dirty shirts, got some water from the bathroom, and helped her rinse out her mouth. She lay back down and I held her trembling body until she calmed. She reached between my legs and slid my cock back into her. "Sorry, Daddy," she said sadly, and I fucked my little girl, until she fell back asleep.

I kissed her lightly, rolled her over, and slid my cock into her gaping ass, with little difficulty. It was only a little tighter than her poor pussy, not the impenetrable knot it should have been. She only shifted a couple of times, pushing her ass back to me, sighing with pleasure. I fucked her hard, willing her to wake up and beg for more of my cock. I moved her legs, raised her hips in the air, and hammered my innocent child. I watched her body tremble as she came on my cock, and I finally found my release. When I let her go, she rolled over on her side, her craving for cock finally sated.

I got up carefully, and went back to my bedroom. It was neater, but still filthy. I'd have to have it re-carpeted, and replace the bed, before I could ever sleep in there again. There was a large garbage bag just inside the door, and I carted it off to the garage. I went back to my girl's bedroom and rinsed out the waste basket. Destroying the hideous evidence, that my daughter's mouth had been a willing, even eager cum bucket.

I checked in on my wife, and found Julie and her clinging together, naked, both sleeping soundly. I kissed them both gently, happy they could rest. If only I could.

I could see the first light of dawn. It was almost 6:00 am. I got out three bottles of juice, one for each of the ladies upstairs. I imagined they'd be thirsty when they awoke. I got my serum out, and studied the label, wondering how things could have gone so wrong. I'd been careful, reading the trial notes, studying the experimental drugs efficacy. It was only half a dose, and shared by two women. I brought it under the light and noticed the small print at the bottom. Concentrated. 20 to 1 dilution required.

Shit. My girls had shared a dose 10 times too large. Jenny had clearly gotten the most. What a mess I'd made. My poor wife. My poor, poor baby girl. Fucked senseless by a score of men, because I didn't read the fine print.

I opened each juice bottle and carefully put one single drop in each bottle. Thinking better of it, I added another drop to Jenny's, for good luck.

I took the drinks upstairs and set one on each side of both beds. I returned to my daughter, fondling Jenny's body until I was hard again. I climbed on top of her, entering her pussy, making her moan so sweetly. I'd have to thank Julie later. She had made sure that nobody fucked my daughter or wife without a condom. Nobody but me. Sweet girl. I'd have to reward her.

After I'd finished with my baby girl. She needed me, and I never could say no to her. I never would.

===================================

Hope you enjoyed this twisted tale of a bad plan gone horribly wrong. I'm sorry, every once in a while I can't help myself.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers
12