Tyler and Candace

Story Info
A young black mother's struggle.
5k words
3.54
42.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wake up! Wake up! Mommy I'm hungry ok just give me a few more minutes ok mommy that was the sweet sound of Candace's 3 year old Tyler Allen Jr., named after his daddy.

I am a teen mom I let a boy talk me into having sex after homecoming my junior year of high school, he wasn't just any boy though, he was the boy I was in love with forever I have known him ever since 6th grade when we moved from a big city to a small town, I will be turning 20 in a couple of weeks.

Mommy it's been a couple minutes. I'm hungry ok Ty I'm coming, let me get up and feed this boy.

My mom and I are not close and I got tired of her on my back all the time so I moved out, Ty and I live with my boyfriend Tyler's father. Even if I had not left she would have kicked me out because I am pregnant with baby #2 yes I know two kids before I'm an adult. This one is a girl and I am excited to have a girl I have always wanted a girl. I only have 2 more months to go, Thank You God I wanna go to college after the baby is born probably, just to the local community college. I don't know what I wanna major in but I know I wanna go to college to better myself for my kids.

It was all good before homecoming junior year. Tyler was a senior at Dane High School and I was a junior we have always had a crush on one another but never did anything about it. He would always take me to the dances at school, I didn't want to go with anyone else and he didn't care for some of the girls in his grade they were sluts and he was not into that kind of chick so he just took me, so we both didn't go alone.

Tyler is a great guy. I think I love him, the only problem is we come from two very different backgrounds and his family is wealthy and mine is the opposite, his family doesn't like the fact that we have two children together, they think that I trapped him especially his mother, she hates me, when she found out that I moved in with him she tried to disown him, his father is not happy about the situation but he still acts like he got some sense and he doesn't disrespect me. I know she loves Ty and she is going to love the new baby but if she don't accept the fact that they are half black and that her son is into black girls, she is going to have a hard time, maybe because my son is on the lighter side she can deal but, what if the new baby is a little darker will she accept her?

It was now afternoon and Candace is tired Ty is down for his nap and I am going to lay down Tyler will be home at 5 that is in 4 hours Ty will get up in 2 hours and let me sleep another hour, I will get up and make dinner and she drifted off to sleep.

Babe, Tyler said quietly huh! Wake up, Candace sat up in the bed and looked around, what time is it 5:30pm what Shit! I slept to long where is Ty? He is in his room watching T.V, he didn't come and wake me up; I was suppose to get up and cook at 4, I guess I slept to long. Are you hungry? Yes I am starving. What do you want to eat? Can you make some chicken? Yes, I will get started, now can I have a kiss? Yes Mister Ty.

After dinner Tyler and Candace rested on the sofa to wind down for the night Ty was in the bed for the night. Tyler I love you, do you know how long I have been waiting for you to say that? I have been waiting forever; I know I just didn't feel like it was the time it was too early in the relationship for all that love stuff. Tyler told me he loved me the first week we started dating and I didn't know what to say I have never had somebody love me and all my flaws. I know I really love you now no matter what happened in the past or what happens in the future I love you. Tyler looked Candace in her eyes and leaned down and kissed her deeply, she is the only girl that will have his heart besides his daughter that he couldn't wait to meet. Let's go to bed I gotta get up early and go to work, Tyler worked for his father's insurance company, he wants to take over some day but his father is still showing him the business inside and out.

Lying in bed Tyler held Candace in his arms, he finally felt like she felt the same way that he felt for her for him and he loved every minute of it, he was hoping that it would last forever he wouldn't have it any other way.

Tyler what should we name the baby she will be here in two months and she doesn't have a name? What kind of name are you thinking? I love the name Khloe' I like that name, I like the name Baiyanna, I like Arianna, I like Alexandria, I like that name too I just want a name that goes with Tyler. I like the first name you mentioned Baiyanna, how did you come up with that name, I heard it on TV before and I just fell in love with it, and then we found out that the baby was a girl I said that name would be perfect. That is her name Baiyanna Alexandria.

The next day Candace had a busy day she was taking Ty to the park, she was going to stop and pick up a few thing for the baby, get something to cook for dinner, and tonight was her baby yoga class. She looked forward to Wednesdays the yoga class helped her so much, with her back most of all.

On Tyler's lunch break he called Candace. Hey babe! Hey honey! What's up? Nothing I am getting ready to go out today, I have to go to the store, the baby store, and you know tonight is my yoga class? Yes I know you go every Wednesday so what do you and Ty wanna eat for dinner? Can you make some tacos? That's what you want for dinner? I have been having a taste for them today, ok so tacos it is. I am so happy we picked the name last night, me too I am happy with it. Can't wait till she gets here! Tonight I am going to be working on the crib and getting her area of the room together, that sounds like a plan let the men do all the work. I want to get everything new because this is our last child our last child? Tyler said yes it is I am not having anymore I got my boy and my girl I am going on birth control you know I wanna go to school, and get something going for myself too I know we have the family business but I wanna have a degree. I know babe and you can have all that it's going to work out, and we will have the best of both worlds we will get married and have a house and two cars and our children are going to have whatever they want and we are going to be happy. I promise baby. Do you believe me? Yes! I believe you. I love you! I love you too! I gotta go back to work see you when I get home.

Candace knew that Tyler was telling the truth, and that he always kept his promises even when they were little he never let her down, if he says it's going to work, then it's going to work I just have to trust everything will be the way it should be.

Tyler get in your seat so we can go, I don't like that every time we get in the car there is a fight about your seat now sit down Candace scolded him. It's going to be a long day she thought as she got in the driver seat of her car.

At the store Candace tries to remember everything she needed to make tacos: meat, beans, seasoning, cheese, lettuce, shells, salsa, sour cream, and fresh tomato I got everything now let me head to the baby store and shop for my little girl, daddy don't know I am about to spend some money on you.

It's now 3pm and Candace headed home, I am so glad I didn't tell Ty I was going to take him to the park today; I am so tired she expressed with a sigh. Ty what's wrong? I'm hungry mom. I got some munchies for you in a bag, you want those? Yes!

By the time Candace got home Ty was almost sleep and she was tired herself. Go get in your bed she told him as they entered the house. I need to put this Stuff in Baiyanna's room and get ready for my class; by the time Candace was done it was 4:30pm. Let me get dinner going, before she knew it Tyler was home. Hey baby! It smells so good damn! I can't wait to eat.

Where is Ty Jr. at? In his bed room he in trouble or something? No my baby is an angel. They looked at each other and busted out in laughter.

Daddy Ty ran from his room I thought I heard you, hey man man! It's me and you tonight! No mommy, Yeah no mommy! Hey I resent that!

Hey go get some movies together that you wanna watch Ok daddy! Come here baby, Tyler embraced Candace and emotions started to come up and she busted in tears. Baby! What's the matter huh? I don't know I am just so emotional right now. I am ok I am not sad or anything I am actually happy to have a family, and you in my life, and Ty, and the new baby it's all just so great! Aww Babe! I love you!

Daddy why is mommy crying? She is just really happy and she loves us. Come here mommy's baby. Tyler picked Ty up because Candace was too pregnant, and he was heavy. You know I love you right? Yes mommy I love you, Daddy, and Nana and paw-paw. Give me kisses I gotta go to my class and get relaxed sissy is making my back really sore.

After her class Candace headed home she was tired but, she was relaxed. When Candace walked in the door she found Tyler and Ty laying on the couch fast asleep, she wished she had a camera right then and there it was so cute, as she shut the door Tyler woke up Hey babe! How was your class? It was great; I feel awesome. Let me go take Ty and put him in his bed and I will be back.

Candace sat on the couch and waited for Tyler to come back down. I am taking the day off tomorrow and you and I and Ty are going to spend the whole day together. I would love that. Come here, Candace laid down on the sectional and laid her head on Tyler's thigh he rubbed my thick brown shoulder length hair. There was no TV on nothing we sat and just felt each other. What are you thinking about? Candace asked. Making you my wife and being a happy family. How about you? Everything it's all so jumbled. I am going up babe you coming? I will be up in a little bit save me a spot.

Tyler sat on the couch and though of how much he loved Candace and wanted to marry her, I am going to get a ring this weekend and I am going to plan the perfect proposal. Tyler cut off all the lights and called it a night. He went upstairs and got in bed with his future wife. There was something different about the way Tyler was holding me Candace thought to herself, I truly felt love, so this is what love feels like she said as she drifted to sleep.

Good morning sleepy head Tyler said to Candace. Good Morning babe she replied. Tyler! Don't touch me there Candace said laughing. What right here he touched her again she shrieked! Stop! She playfully whined ok I am sorry baby and he kissed her. It felt good to Wake up next to Tyler in the morning Candace thought. What are we going to do today? I wanna get a tattoo. I wanna go look at things for Baiyanna. I need on splurge item that will cost a lot. She smiled up at him he looked down at her anything for my little girl. Hey she can't be more spoiled than me! Don't worry I got you something nice that you will get soon. What is it babe? Tell me! Nope! It's a surprise. Ok promise you won't make me wait too long. I promise, let's get up and get ready to go out for the day. Candace hopped in the shower first, while Tyler got Ty up and got him some breakfast. I need to find a picture of Candace, a good one. Here is one; I am going to surprise her with a tattoo of her face on my chest where my heart is. I am going to get the kids name on the other side of my chest. I have to get the picture done another day.

Candace got outta the shower Tyler got in I am going downstairs to check on Ty she said. Hi mommy! He said with a huge smile. Hi baby! Daddy made me some cereal, after you finish we gotta get dressed we are going out with daddy. Daddy is not going to work today? Nope he is spending the whole day with us. Yay I am done mommy I need to get dressed.

Tyler put Ty in the car while I gathered my things I needed and locked up. Thank you Candace said as Tyler had opened the passenger door to their SUV for her. Tyler checked his pockets to make sure he had the picture babe I have to run back in the house for a second ok my and Ty will be waiting. Do you need to go to the bathroom? No mommy.

Tyler ran back to the car after he went and got what he needed. Ready? Yep, we are going to go to the tattoo shop first then we will go where you wanna go for the baby I know that will take much longer. What you trying to say? She asked as she playfully punched him in the arm. Nothing ouch! They both laughed. Ty stroller is in the back right? No! I took it out because .I needed the trunk for something. Babe! Well you can carry him. They have those little car carts at the mall we can get one of those. Yeah that's true.

I wanna get my babies names tattooed on me, he told the tattoo artist. Ok let's pick out lettering and pick a good spot to place it. Babe I am going to go next door and look at some things I will be back.

Tyler pulled out the picture when she left; I want this picture tattooed on me at a different time I want to surprise my lady with it. I will draw it up for you and give you a call when it's ready. Thanks so much she is going to be surprised! I love her so much I don't know if I can live without her, I know what you mean I had a women once like that and I didn't know what to do with her and she left me, now she is happily married with 3 kids. I am sorry man I don't think I could live if I lost her. There do you like that position of the tattoo? I love it.

We are having a baby girl in about a month and a few weeks I am so excited she is going to be wrapped around my finger. That's awesome dude congrats. Thanks almost done, great so how many kids do you think you want maybe 4. You want that many huh? Yes I would have more but that's all Candace will allow me to have.

Ty lets go see if daddy is done. Hey babe you finished yes I am I was just about to come get you. Your guy really loves you that's all we have been talking about is you. Aww! Babe that's so sweet. Thanks again man I love the tattoo babe can you get Ty in the car I am going to pay and I will be right out. I will call you sometime this week about the portrait alright sounds good.

He is a cool guy Tyler said as he got in the driver seat of the car. Honey Tyler is falling asleep in the back. Do you still wanna go shopping for the stuff for the baby? Yes can you see if your mom wants to spend some time with her grandson, she hasn't seen him in awhile?

Tyler got his mom on the phone, hey mom what you up to? Nothing son I am working in the yard. I have not heard from you in a while? I know I been busy with work. Are you busy? I wanted to know if I can drop Tyler off for a few hours Candace and I are going to go shopping for the baby and he is sleepy, I don't want to take him if he is tired? I don't mind if you drop him off for a few hours, I miss my grandson. I know you did so I am on the way now I will be arriving in about 10 min. see you then Tyler hung up the phone and headed toward his mother's house.

Hey mom Tyler said as he walked up the walk way carrying a sleeping Ty Aww he is sleep already shoot I had some lunch for him ready. He already ate mom, but maybe when he wakes up he will want something.

Eve looked out the door and Candace waved to her, she half waved back to her and left from in front of the door. That woman hates me Candace said to herself.

Tyler your mom hates me, Candace said and she started to tear up. My mother doesn't hate you yes, she does babe she thinks that I trapped you. What where did you get that idea? I hear her talking on the phone, and to your dad, and her friends, I know she hates me. I will talk to her if it makes you feel better. Tyler! She screamed he snapped his head around and looked at her. I am tired of this crap with your mom she does not like me and you know it, she can love her grandchild but he is part of me to Tyler, I want her to love and accept me for me, who I am not just Tyler's slut that got knocked up on purpose.

Tyler realized that it really bothers her about his mother that he could no longer avoid the situation Tyler pulled into the mall lot and cut the car off and sat in silence for a moment and he looked at Candace she had tears streaming down her face. I will talk to her honey I can see it really upsets you.

The rest of the day went smooth they got everything they needed to finish Baiyanna's part of the room. They picked up Ty and went home.

Tyler left the bedroom away from Candace and called his mother he was going to take care of this right then and there. Hey mom! Hey Tyler is there something wrong? Yea it is and I need to talk to you about it, I am kind of busy right now how does later sound? That won't do for me I have to get up and be at work early in the morning, can I stop by tomorrow after work that will be around 4pm? That's fine son see you tomorrow.

Who were you talking to babe you sounded a little annoyed? My mother we are going to talk after I get off work tomorrow so, I won't be straight home, ok Candace said.

She walked to the bedroom, finally he is going to tell that women about herself she could feel and maybe tell her she can't see her grandkids until she starts showing me some respect. She laughed inside but she was also sad that the guy she loved with her all, his mother didn't like her.

Hey mom Tyler said as he walked into the house I have some lemon cookies and tea ready in the sun-porch. What you wanna talk about son? Candace, she thinks you hate her and I hope that's not the case? Tyler you know I don't like her, mom why not what's wrong with her he cut her off? She got pregnant by you to trap you, she is black, and she is poor. Tyler looked at his mother like he wanted to cuss her out. He looked away for a minute to get his words together before he spoke. Your grandson is half black and so will your granddaughter so you wanna deny half of them? Tyler I love Ty and I will love the new baby that's not what I asked you he said sharply, are you going to deny half of them? I take that silence as a yes. I love her mom and I am going to ask her to marry me Sunday. You are not invited to the wedding I want nothing to do with you ever again you hateful women you will not see my kids anymore and I am going to have dad transfer me to another insurance company branch. Look at me good because you won't be seeing me again. I can't believe you.

Tyler walked outta the house and headed home, he held back his emotions and tears. When he pulled up in the driveway he noticed Candace was sitting in the window waiting for him.

Hey babe she said as he walked through the door she could tell he was tense. I made some stuffed pork chops she said, he took his coat off. Come here he took her into his arms and held on tight and he broke down and he started to cry babe what's wrong? He couldn't stop crying long enough to tell her how the meeting with his mom went.

Where is Ty? Mrs. Lee got him, he let go and they moved to the bedroom he laid his head on her stomach and looked at her.

It didn't go so well did it? No that woman is unbelievable so she told me why she didn't like you, why is that? You got pregnant, your black and your poor. I asked her if she denied half of her grandkids and she didn't say anything so I took that as a yes. The whole thing concludes with me saying you are a hateful women and you will not see my kids or me anymore and I am asking my dad for a relocation because I then won't ever have to see her.

Candace was stunned at his mother's dislikes of her and how Tyler stood up for her. Where do you wanna go my dad has insurance branches all over the United States? Honey I would love to just get up and go anywhere with you and Ty but, you do realize that we are about to welcome Baiyanna in less than two months? Yes, but I don't want my mother anywhere near our family. I can understand your frustration but let's be practical Tyler we can't move now. I am going to get Ty from Mrs. Lee's house, and I need some air.

Saturday got here fast Tyler thought as he was getting ready to go get the ring he dreamed of putting on Candace's hand. Babe we will be back he told Candace as he shut the he decided to take Ty with him.

12