Tyra Takes Control

Story Info
Jim submits to Tyra.
2.1k words
4.03
118.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers

Tyra: "On your knees, whore," she ordered still fully clothed.

Tyra: "A whore belongs on her knees, doesn't she?"

Jim: "Yes, mistress." Whack, she smacked him across the face.

Tyra: "That's master to you mother fucker. A mistress doesn't have a 10" cock, does she?"

Jim: "No master," he replied as she now had his full attention.

Tyra: "Better. So, you wish to become my cock sucker, my bitch?"

Jim: "I don't know." Whack, again she smacked him across the face.

Tyra: "What the fuck are you doing here if you don't know?"

Jim: "I don't know," he whimpered.

Tyra: "Don't tell me you don't know again bitch."

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "You ever suck cock before bitch?"

Jim: "No master."

Tyra: "I don't know if I believe that bitch."

Tyra: "Have you jacked off while fantasizing of your lips on my cock?"

Jim: "Yes, master."

Tyra: "Your fantasy is to become a cock sucker?"

Jim: "Yes Master"

Tyra: "A big black cock sucker?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Yes, I thought my bitch wanted to be trained on how to suck a big black cock. You are such a nasty fucking slut."

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "You fucked up slut, calling me. I'm gonna give you what you want. I love to get freaky. And you are a nasty little freak, aren't you bitch?

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Does your wife know you are here bitch?"

Jim: "No master."

Tyra: "Shit, they are always the last to know. You ever tell her of this nasty fantasy of yours?"

Jim: "No master, I couldn't."

Tyra: "Don't worry my little slut, before long I will have you licking her ass while my 10' black cock gives her a real fuck. She won't need your little pecker after that. You'd like to watch her get fucked by a big black dick, wouldn't you?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "I'll make both of you my little bitches."

Tyra: "So back to you. Do you think you worthy of being my nasty little freak?"

Jim: "I hope so master."

Tyra: "I'm not sure you are worthy of my beautiful big black cock. What would you do for me if I was generous enough to let you suck my cock, whore?"

Jim: "Anything, master."

Tyra: "Anything whore?"

Jim: "Yes master, anything."

Tyra: "Oh my goodness. This could be fun," she said laughing. "You'd give your ass to me to fuck with my 10 inch cock?"

Jim: "Oh god, no, I had surgery for hemorrhoids. I don't .." Whack!

Tyra: "You fucking bitch, you say anything and the one thing I ask you take back like a little cunt."

Jim: "I'm sorry master."

Tyra: "Have you ever licked an asshole whore?"

Jim: Jim was struggling to answer, in a low tone he replied "yes" as he looked to the floor, ashamed to look into his masters eyes.

Tyra: "I bet you're a good ass licker, most of you cock suckers are so fucking nasty. You ever lick a black ass before slut?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "You want to lick my ass, don't you slave?" Jim couldn't answer. She grabbed his chin and looked into his eyes. "You'd lick your master's ass, wouldn't you?"

Jim: "Yes".

Tyra: "You'd lick up my cum too, wouldn't you slut?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Good, I love watching you little white bitches lick my cum from my girlfriends ass. I also like having my ass licked while fucking my girlfriend. You'd do that for your master, wouldn't you."

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Yes, I thought so," she replied seemingly pleased. "It's ok baby, your master likes the fact that you are so fucking nasty. I like it fucking nasty also. I bet you've never told anyone else how fucking nasty you are. Have you?"

Jim: "No master."

Tyra: "It's Ok my little slut. Your master understands and can definitely help you." Tyra began to move seductively in front of him. She now had her panty covered crotch less than an inch from Jim's face.

Tyra: "Never been this close to a cock before? Have you?"

Jim: "No master," he replied as she gently placed her erection on the tip of his nose. He could feel the package through the soft silky fabric of her panties.

Tyra: "Take a deep breath, that's it bitch, inhale the aroma you lust for. Lick your lips," and as he did she rubbed the panty covered crotch on his lips. "Lick it bitch," she commanded as he stuck his tongue out to lick her cock through the silk panties.

She quickly turned away, however and lewdly bent over in front of him as if he could see right through the fabric to her ass.

Tyra: "Stick your nose in the crack of my ass and hold it there," she ordered as he complied. "Take a deep breath and savor my aroma." She roughly pushed his face deeper into her ass.

Tyra: "I want you to lick your lips whore and fantasize that I am letting you lick my ass," she said releasing him. "That's it, good whore. You may kiss my ass cheek," she said as she pulled the panties back a bit granting him a tad more access. "You're gonna make a damn good tongue slave, you little slut."

Tyra: She now turned towards him moving in closer. Tyra grabbed him by his hair and rested her package on his cheek. "Can you feel it whore?"

Jim: "Yes master," he replied, gently rubbing his cheek against the fabric covering the prize.

Tyra: "That's it, fantasize that you are taking my cock into your mouth. Lick your lips."

Tyra: "Good whore. Enough of this, get your ass on the bed with your feet on the pillows." And with that Tyra removed all her clothing except the thong which struggled to conceal the prize.

Tyra: "Take your cock in your hand. I want to watch you masturbate. I want you to fantasize about me. You've done that before I bet." Tyra handed him a condom to put on and hovered above him. After watching him jack off for about a minute, she lowered herself to her hands and knees.

Tyra: "Take my breast in your mouth, but fantasize that it is my cock."

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Does the cock taste good whore?"

Jim: "Yes master," he said obviously getting more aroused.

Tyra: "Tell me you love the taste of cock bitch."

Jim: "I love the taste of cock master."

Tyra: "Tell me you're a whore for black cock."

Jim: He gulped and said, "I'm a whore for black cock."

Tyra: Moving more towards a 69 position, she took away her breast. "Lick my belly button whore. Pretend it is my asshole." Her hardening cock was now only inches from his lips as it peeked out of her panties, he started to really stroke his cock while fucking her belly button with his tongue.

She then squatted above him and lowered her panty covered ass onto his face. She rubbed her ass on his nose. She then did the same with her cock, which by now was bursting to eject itself from her panties.

In a matter of seconds he had ejaculated in the condom and lay spent on the bed. Tyra removed the sagging condom from his shriveling cock and placed it on the night stand.

Tyra: "That was nice whore. It is no time to rest, however. It is now time for you to become my cock sucker. Do you wish to become my cock sucking whore?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Then on your knees where a cock sucker belongs." And with that he returned to his previous position.

Tyra: "Have you ever seen a cock up close before?" She asked standing before him with her cock struggling to free itself.

Jim: "No master."

Tyra: "Oh sweet. I love watching white sluts sucking black cock for the first time." And with that she turned away from him, instead presenting him with her ass.

Tyra: Bending over lewdly and looking back at him through her legs, she commanded him. "Remove my panties, whore. But do not touch!"

Jim: He reached up, pulled on her panties and he could see his prize between her legs. "Oh my god," he whispered, fearful about what he was willing to do.

Tyra: "I want you to close your eyes and dream that you are licking my ass. That's it, lick your lips."

Tyra: "Do you wish to lick my ass whore?"

Jim: "Oh yes master, please let me lick your ass."

Tyra: "I'm sorry whore, you are not worthy of licking my ass. But I do have something else you may lick." And with that Tyra slowly turned revealing her 10" prize for the first time.

Tyra: "Do you like it whore?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Tell me how beautiful my big black cock is?"

Jim: "Your big black cock is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen."

Tyra: "It is not too late, whore, you are not yet a cock sucker. Do you wish me to leave?"

Jim: "No master, please stay."

Tyra: "What will you do if I stay?"

Jim: "I will do anything you command. I will become your cock sucker."

Tyra: "Anybody can be a cock sucker. I want you to be my bitch. Will you be my bitch slut?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "OK, if that is what you want. But being my bitch means doing anything I say whenever I say it. Are you sure?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Good whore. Do you wish to take me bare backed so that you savor the taste of my seed?"

Jim: "Yes master, please let me taste your cum."

Tyra: "You want to be my cum slut?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: She moved her bare cock just inches from his mouth, just to tease him, but then stopped.

Tyra: "Are you ready whore?" And her cock came closer. He almost felt like crying, disbelieving he was truly going to go through with this. What was urging him to suck a black cock? A huge 10" black cock?

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "All you have to do is close your eyes, open your mouth, lick your lips and I will do the rest."

Jim: "Yes, master." He closed his eyes and did as she commanded, committed to doing anything his master demanded.

Tyra: "You fucking whore, you're not sucking my beautiful cock on the first date." Instead she strapped on a large black dildo. "But that doesn't mean you can't get some practice." And with that she roughly shoved a large black dildo into his mouth. "Next time, we will not use your lame ass fantasy. Next time it will be my fantasy. And I am a fucking nasty bitch. You'll fucking get what you deserve next time. Do you understand?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "You ever taste cum before slut?"

Jim: "No master."

Tyra: "Not even your own?"

Jim: "No master, I've thought about it, but after I get off I lose the urge to try."

Tyra: "We will fix that." She emptied part of the condom he had just spunked into onto the tip of the dildo. "Lick that head bitch." "What do you say slut?"

Jim: "Thank you master."

Tyra: "I bet you would suck cum from my girl friends ass? Wouldn't you?"

Jim: "Yes master, anything to taste your cum."

Tyra: "Next time, my cock will be in your mouth within the first 10 seconds and you WILL swallow my cum. Do you understand you fucking nasty bitch?" She pulled the dildo out and told him to stick out his tongue and then she squeezed the rest of the condom onto his tongue and lips.

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "I will bring a girlfriend and you will suck cock, big black cock until we both are satisfied. Then we will make you lick both our asses. I may even let you lick my girlfriend's ass while my cock is inside it. We will use you as our tongue slave. You'd like that too you fucking whore?"

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "But best of all, I'm gonna stick my big black cock in that pussy of yours. You don't truly know how it feels to be someone's bitch until they bend you over and fuck you. Fuck, I love tight virgin holes. You'd better go buy a dildo and loosen that ass up a bit before you come back."

Jim: "Yes master."

Tyra: "Don't you dare call and not show up. I'll come and find you."

Jim: "Yes master."

magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers