U: Underground

Story Info
Naughty Naga gets everything she wants.
1.3k words
4.01
39.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uri signed up for the experiment, not knowing what he was getting into. When he arrived, he was guided to an empty room and told to touch the computer screen, read the instructions and agree to conditions of the test. He looked around seeing the screen in the otherwise empty room, and that there was only one other door. He touched the screen and it lit up and after asking for his personal identification number and gender, it scrolled along with a description that he was going to be testing the effect of a specific climate on his body. He went ahead and clicked the understand button. It went on to inform him that he would have a choice of the environment, but that for testing purposes he would have to be unclothed. Two buttons showed up, one read 'Click here when you have removed your clothing', and the other one said, 'I no longer wish to be part of this experiment.' He clicked agree, and read that the exit door would lead him to the options room and from there he would select what environment to test. His clothing would be on other side when he exited and he would be required to fill out a short survey about his experience. There were safeguards and he would never be in any danger. He opened the door seeing the a wide range of doors in front of him. A soft neutral voice intoned that doors with red lettering were for female participants, blue lettering for male participants, and gray lettering were in active or already in use. He glanced around, there were very few doors for male participants. He started at the end of alphabet and hit the first one that appealed to him. Y: Yellow Sea was an option but he wasn't ready to tread water for that long. The next one he came to with blue lettering was U: Underground. He wondered what they meant as he touched the door, and the neutral voice said, "Environment selected, enjoy your experience."

He stepped into the darkness, hearing a hissing sound. He was confident he would manage fine and slowly worked his way through what seemed to be an immense cave system. Uri walked into a small room like area and noticed a pair of glowing green eyes following him. "Who is there?" he asked. He felt his heart racing as the eyes moved towards him.

"Hello," the husky female voice took him off guard.

"Show yourself," he said wondering if she was supposed to be here or if this were all part of the experiment.

"You're not afraid of snakes are you?" She murmured as she slithered into view, it had taken a lot of practice to figure out how to slither in this costume and she hoped it paid off.

Uri gulped as she came into view, from the waist up she was a gorgeous women. Her skin was a tad green, but from the waist down a reptilian tail emerged. He wasn't sure what was going on, perhaps there was something in the air that was making him hallucinate.

"Don't worry, I won't swallow you whole. Unless you want me too," the sensual aspect of her character was liberating for her to play. Balancing herself with her tail however was tougher. She licked her lips, he was attractive, "You do look tasty though." She let the words hiss from her lips and she watched him shift to leave. "Don't go. You just got here, besides I know the way out."

His skin crawled and warmed at the same time. "What are you?" he stammered.

"A naga, part human, part snake. We mainly live underground, and are carnivorous." She ran her tongue over her lips watching him squirm. This was going to be more fun than she thought.

"So are you going to tell me the way out?" he stammered.

"Perhaps, if you will do something for me in return."

He shuddered to think of what she wanted, "Which would be?"

"I have been looking for a mate," she gauged his reaction, "don't worry it's rather pleasant actually. I just need you to fertilize my eggs."

"How?" he wasn't sure if he was going to get out of this alive even as he watched her shift around him.

"It's very simple, first you must suckle my breasts until the slit in my scales appears, and then insert one throbbing hard cock and fertilize." The words sounded silly in her own head but she figured he would consider it part of her nature.

"What if I can't fertilize?" the word was odd in his mouth as he glanced at her body wondering if he could get past her somehow.

"You won't know until you try." She felt silly for asking but it was all part of her script and she had agreed to it.

Uri stepped forward and gulped. She had lovely breasts, but they were green. He swallowed hard before leaning in to suckle one. He closed his eyes and imagined she were normal. He heard her hissing in pleasure and he shifted to the other. Just when he thought his mouth was going to go numb he felt her hand caress his dick. It was only half hard and he hoped it would do. He stepped back and was ready to try when she slithered down and began licking his dick. He gasped at first and felt it swell to full size.

"That's better," shifting to stand was difficult so she merely lay down, letting her hips rise and the slit become apparent.

He watched her lie down and saw the slit appear. He steeled himself as he straddled the snake and slide his dick in. She felt human, which made it easier he told himself. She was writhing under him which made for a wild ride. He grabbed her breasts to steady himself and found it just made her buck more. Uri was getting excited by the whole thing and knew he would soon be on his way to collecting the money. He felt reluctant, for a snake chick she was hot. He felt her clasping around him and his head spun as he came.

"Must have been the heat," Ulanda said as he filled her and slumped down. The cavern was intentionally a little warm to get the blood pumping. She slithered to the exit and left him there, while she went to change.

The next thing Uri was aware of was the neutral computer voice saying, "Thank you for your participation. Your physical responses have been recorded. When you feel ready press the next button and fill out the survey."

Uri slowly stood up, had it been real? He looked down at his wet semi hard cock and knew it had been. He dressed wondering if he was going to be a father to more nagas. He wasn't sure how he felt about that as he tapped the next button. One thing was for sure he wanted to see her again.

The first question flashed across the screen. 'Did you enjoy the experience?' There was a scale going from 'Disgusting' to 'I want to do it again.' He selected, 'Unsure.'

'Would you recommend the experiment to others?' The choices were yes, no, and maybe. He choose maybe.

'What did you like most about the experiment?' a keyboard appeared on screen for him to type his response. Uri wasn't sure how to phrase it and ended up typing, 'Being seduced.'

"I see that you unsure of your feelings about your experience," the computer voice intoned. "If you would like to know the identity of the environmental inhabitant, it can be revealed. She enjoyed the experience."

"Yes," he said and watched as a door slide open and a tall statuesque woman walked out. She was taller than him with white blonde hair and green eyes. She looked different clothed, but her skin still retained a greenish cast.

"I'm Ulanda, and I'm sorry about the whole naga bit, but it was kind of fun."

"At least I'm not the proud father of lizards." He held out his hand and introduced himself, "Uri."

"I don't suppose you'd want to get something to eat?"

"As long as I'm not on the menu," Uri laughed as they walked out together.