Ugly Women, Hot Lays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Oh well, maybe. But it's my privilege to decide, isn't it. And Anders isn't through yet. He hasn't told what type of wine my pussy resembles. I very much want to know that. Pubic hair I mean of course. Anders, come over here and tell me. If I am pleased with your choice, maybe you will get a release," she said giggling heavily.

I approached her thinking fast. This had to be a good one or she would be pissed off. Eva smiled sweetly, spread her legs and patted the ground in between indicating where she wanted me. Then she lay back. I knelt between her slightly raised thighs and covered her mons.

"You don't have to go through it all again. The conclusion will do," she said sweetly.

"Oh, well, there are so many fine wines to choose from," I said, talking to gain time to find out what to say. I grabbed the flesh of her mons, squeezed and rocked it back and forth. "The Sauternes from France or maybe the Tokai Aszu five pottonyos I think. Yes, the Sauternes it has to be. It's very elegant with a deep golden color, it glows when the sun filters through it. It's very sweet but with a spicy edge, fiery and passionate. And above all, it's very generous and very easy to like." I looked down at her to see how she had liked it, still massaging her mons.

"Oh Anders, I like that. Yes, it was very nicely put. I like the Sauternes. Come, give me a kiss," she said and her eyes beamed. "Oh, on my mouth I meant but all right. That feels very nice," she giggled when I kissed her mons and flicked her clit. "But now I want the kiss up here," she added after I had kissed her pussy for a while. She dragged me down over her. Maybe she had forgotten my cock that was real hard. When I leaned over her my cock had to go somewhere and it was pressed along her pussy slit. We kissed and she flexed the muscles in her thighs very nicely around my cock. She took my head between her hands, lifted it up, and smilingly looked me in the eye.

"Generous you said. Do you want to fuck?" she whispered. "You don't mind them watching, do you?" She laughed throatily. "Hey girls, do you think he was good enough to get his reward?" she shouted and looked at the other women. They cheered. "All right, then I will burn this cork in my fiery Sauternes bottle. Here we go."

She heaved her pelvis up, wriggled her hips to put my cock in her forecourt. She closed her legs behind my thighs and pushed me into her wet pussy. It was easy to slide in and I started to fuck her. She was already hot, very hot and started to moan almost instantly. She heaved under me lifting her pelvis to meet my thrust. She cried out and frantically bounced up and down meeting me. I had been hard for so long and quickly neared my bursting point. I erupted in her and she cried out and arched her body lifting me up with her mons. She fell back and we came to rest.

I rolled off Eva and lay at her side trying to regain my breath. I heard giggles at our side and then Linda and Yvonne applauded and cheered.

"A beer anyone?" Linda was standing at our side, bottles in hand. "You have deserved something good and strong, the best," she giggled when I noticed that she had handed me a Danish Elephant beer, very strong. I felt that I indeed was thirsty and gulped it down in mighty swallows. Linda laughed heartily and handed me another one. "Yes, I think you need it to recover. We certainly want you to be back in battle condition as soon as possible.

We rested, swam and relaxed in the sun. We chatted about wine and what other comparisons I might have chosen. They giggled all the time and their comparisons with wines got more and more crude.

"Hey Anders, how would you describe breasts?" Linda suddenly asked.

"Oh, well, I don't know really. I need to think about that. I don't get an idea right away." I said.

"But you like breasts, don't you? At least the way you look at mine make me think so" Linda pressed on.

"Oh yes, very much. Hairy pussies and big breasts are my favorites. But to describe them I think I need to get the feeling of the pair in question," I said, slowly understanding that Linda had something in mind.

"Oh, but that's easy. Try mine," Yvonne quickly said and jumped up. "We really want to know," she giggled straddling me and sat down on my belly. She leaned forward letting her breasts swing. "Come on, cup them and tell us."

I looked over at Eva for advice. Smilingly she nodded her approval.

I cupped the nice breasts dangling before me, squeezing and fondling them, thinking about what to say. "Want to feel mine too?" Linda said giggling and knelt at my side. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Hey, what are you doing? Don't leave me out," Eva shouted and came over. Suddenly I was surrounded by women who wanted to have their breasts fondled. I tried to divide my services equally between them.

"Tell us now. You must have got the feeling by now," Linda giggled.

"Oh well then. But it's complicated, breasts are so many things, there are so many factors. Well we have size of course, very common when talking about breast. It can be measured. I know that Eva has C-cups and I think that both of you are D's. But that just gives a volume. It tells nothing about shape or roundness or how they are carried. And then we have the nipples: They can be big or small, outstanding or flat and comes in all colors. And the areolas; round circles that can be large or small and with its own texture. Both the nipple and areola also change when they get erect like this." I fondled and pinched one nipple of each sister which quickly responded. Yvonne moved her butt on my belly and I got aware of that she slowly had eased downwards and that her ass crack now touched the base of my cock. It began to swell from the light pressure.

"Well, then we have what's underneath, the core that make the breasts heavy. It varies in size and weight." I weighted the sister's breasts in my hands slightly lifting them. "Finally we have the way the breasts swing and bounce or perhaps how the lady in question let them swing and bounce. By the way, I am so happy that you all have these lovely natural breasts. Surgery can get them bigger but they don't swing nicely." I abruptly paused. Yvonne had discreetly moved her arm and put her hand under my balls and now she scratched them. She pushed her ass downwards and my cock was engulfed by her ass crack when she sat up.

I thought that the others didn't see the nice things Yvonne was doing on my cock. But then I met Linda's shining eyes and understood that she knew. She smiled at me. "Well, what's your conclusion? Can you describe our breasts like you described our pussies?" she coaxed.

"Well, actually I don't think so," I said croakily. Yvonne was moving her ass slightly back and forth on my cock. "I was thinking about meat but that doesn't cover it all. And there is no common language to describe meat either. No I am sorry I can't find something that I would like to compare the breast with. A breast has so many qualities that have to be described. If I was to describe your lovely breasts I must use the right words." I fondled all the breasts. Eva leaned forward and I kissed her breast and put a nipple in my mouth to suck on. The others immediately wanted the same treatment. Yvonne again beat Linda to come next after Eva. When she sat down again after leaning forward to get her breast to dangle over my mouth she slid further down and the base of my cock now pressed at her clit. When Linda leaned over me to get her nipple sucked Yvonne rubbed her wet pussy along my cock. Linda got a long good suck but demanded to get also her other nipple sucked. Just before she moved away Yvonne sat down hard and her pussy vibrated along my cock. I looked up at her and she beamed.

"Anders, how do you judge the heaviness? How is the best way to do it?" Eva asked. Of course she knew, I had done it often enough on her.

"Oh well, the best way is when the lady stands on all fours. Her breasts then hang down freely. I will kneel behind her and cup the breasts with both hands. Then I get the full weight in my hands."

"Yes, that sounds like a fair way to measure," Linda said. "Why don't we let Anders compare and tell who has the heaviest? It would be fun, don't you think?"

"Oh yes I think it would. But I don't think I stand a chance against the two of you," Eva said giggling. "But I am in if Anders is willing." She looked smilingly at me. I nodded. "Yes he is. What about you Yvonne? Oh you will, won't you?" Yvonne had already left me and stood on all fours beside Linda.

Suddenly Linda started to giggle heavily and stared at me. Eva followed her look and gasped when she saw my swollen cock, the shaft glistening from Yvonne's wetness. "Oh Anders you are incredible. I love you, my lovely stud," she exclaimed and kissed my mouth. "But let's start the comparison. The ladies are waiting."

She moved over and knelt beside Linda. I rose and moved behind them. Before me stood three bottoms, all very nice but of different shapes. My wife's well rounded ass, Linda and Yvonne were more heart shaped.

As on command they started to wriggle their asses and sank down on the elbows to push the asses up in the air. I was for a while motionless taking in the lovely picture. Then Eva turned her head and winked at me urging me to go on.

I started with Linda, kneeling behind her. She spread her knees wide when she felt my cock poking her ass to allow me to come close enough to reach around her. I was pressed against her soft ass with my cock scraping along her slit. I cupped her breasts and weighed them carefully in my hands. They were real heavy which I had assumed. I gave them a good squeeze and pinched the nipple which made her moan and wriggle her ass. With regret I backed off from her and patted her ass.

I moved over to Eva. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when I knelt behind her. We had been in this position very often. She liked to have her breasts fondled lengthily. She had her thighs spread when I moved close to her. Suddenly she grabbed my cock and directed it at her pussy. She pushed back and took my cock into her pussy.

"Now weigh me," she shouted. "No, that's cheating," Linda yelled choking of laughter. Well it didn't matter. I already knew that my wife couldn't compete but I gave her breasts my full attention for quite a while. My wife kept her ass still, just keeping my cock inside. She moaned when I fondled her though. I withdrew from her. There was a plopping sound when my cock slipped out. "Sorry darling, but as you said, Linda is much heavier," I said and caressed her ass when I left.

I moved in behind Yvonne who impatiently was rocking her ass back and forth. She opened up slightly, making room for my cock between her thighs. When I was pressed against her lovely ass her thighs closed around my cock. I cupped her breasts, fondling and weighing them in my hands. She rocked back and forth along my cock and squeezed her thighs together. She was wet and it was pleasantly slippery in the tunnel formed by her labia and thighs. My cock head scraped over her clit and she moaned softly. I caressed her breasts for quite a while pretending that I wasn't sure. I weighted them several times. Suddenly she tensed, grunted and flexed her thigh muscles real hard around me. I kept caressing her until she relaxed again.

Linda was kneeling close to us. I looked up and she caught my eye. Her lips smiled but there was desire and a request in her eyes. I thought I understood what she wanted. When I rose Yvonne fell forward on her stomach to rest.

"This was close. I think I had better check yours out again if I may," I said looking at Linda.

"Oh by all means, be my guest," she said and without haste resumed her position on all fours trying to make it casual. But I had seen her content look and she shivered when I grabbed her hips to get in position.

This time she did as her sister. She spread her thighs to allow me to place my cock between her upper thighs and closed them as soon as I was in place. She pushed backwards to get me real tight against her ass and with two fingers pressed my cock upwards to get it in between her swollen pussy lips. She closed in her thighs, flexed her muscles and squeezed my cock. She moaned of delight and grunted deeply when I grabbed her breasts, fondling, cupping and weighting them. Linda didn't waste the time. She made my cock to slide back and forth in her narrow, slippery tunnel. She made sure that my cock head gave her clit a firm massage. She moaned constantly.

As with Yvonne I occupied myself with her lovely breasts until she first tensed and then relaxed. I stopped when she turned her head all smiling and with shining eyes. I straightened up and grabbed her hips to stay in her tunnel. She wriggled her hips to massage my cock.

"Well it was close but now I am sure that Linda is the heaviest. It was a pleasure ladies to perform this judgment, a real pleasure."

"Yeah, I bet it was," Eva said sternly but she couldn't keep her straight face but burst into laughter. We all joined her and had another of these terrific laughs. Linda's body shook and she lost her grip of my cock.

We calmed down eventually. I still was behind Linda holding her hips. Her great ass felt so nice against my body. My cock had bounced up and down when I laughed and patted her labia. Suddenly I saw that Eva looked intently into Linda's eyes. They seemed to have a silent conversation. It didn't take many seconds though until Eva nodded approvingly.

"Hey Anders. Want me to take care of this?" Linda asked softly and stroked my cock that was jutting between her spread thighs. "I love sperm too. I think yours will taste lovely. Lie down and I will give you the best head I can." She spun around and pushed me down on my back. She forced me legs apart, knelt in between them and leaned down. She started to lick my cock, which had lost some of its hardness during the laugh and soon took the head in. Slowly she eased the cock inside until her teeth touched the base. She had taken the whole of me down her throat. I put my hand at her neck and felt it bulge from my cock head. The head swelled some more which made her to withdraw.

"No, we don't want you to come quickly, do we? Nice and slow I suggest. We want much fun, don't we?" She said looking down at me smilingly. She grabbed my balls and scratched them and took them into her mouth one at a time sucking them. Finally she took both of them in. I got a very sweet feeling in my loins. She went back to my cock which she kissed and licked along the shaft. She took the head in and sucked it very gently. She was really doing it slow and with much finesse.

Suddenly my wife leaned over me and kissed me, a long lingering kiss. "You did it so well," she whispered in my ear. "They are so happy and I am happy too. We all want you to enjoy this." She kissed me again this time using her tongue.

The two lovely women combined their efforts to pleasure me. Eva kissing me and caressing my upper body, Linda kissing and sucking my cock. She brought me close to coming then calmed us down again. She did it skillfully several times until my balls ached. She looked up at me smilingly. "Want to come now, my dear Anders?" she said very softly looking intently at me. She smiled and took my cock in again. She held my balls in a light grip and sucked my cock head. I erupted in several shots and she squeezed my balls in rhythm. Only the head was in her mouth when I came and she kept all the come in her mouth. She withdrew and sat up swirling the come around in her mouth. She swallowed it slowly.

"Very tasty and so fresh. Just like you said, Yvonne. I love it." She said and smiled broadly.

"Yes, I said so, didn't I? Can I take the last drop? Milk it out. Please?" Yvonne said. I got aware of that she was sitting close by. Linda nodded and sat back. Yvonne bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She sucked and squeezed my balls and shaft to get the last drop out.

"Ah yes. Just as tasty as I remembered it." She giggled. Linda and Yvonne leaned down again and kissed my nipples. I put my arms around them and my wife kissed me.

After a swim and some rest it was time to go. The sun was still warm but the small beach was now in shadow. When we rose to walk back the sisters stood at my sides and pulled my arms around their waists. Close together we walked to the cottage. It was nice to walk so close to the two lovely nude girls.

On the porch Linda turned to us. "Girls, I have a great idea. Let's have a real classy dinner with drinks, three courses, wine, the lot. And let's dress up. I feel sluttish, oh no, sloppy I mean. I saw that you brought a lovely dress Eva. Wouldn't it be a pity if you didn't use it?" Eva and Linda immediately agreed. They really liked the idea.

"Well Anders, I guess it will take us about an hour or so to fix us up and get dressed. Would you be so kind and get the grill in order and lit the fire in time? And if you will select the wines and make sure they are at the right temperature. Come I will show you." We went inside and she showed me her well stocked supply and told me the menu. I also volunteered to peel potatoes and lay the table. Linda was very pleased.

The women went away to shower and fix themselves up. It took me half an hour to carry out my tasks. By then the shower was free and I had one myself. But when I tried to get upstairs to dress I was pushed out. Eva handed me my clothes. There was much laughter from above. At one time I heard Yvonne yell about something she didn't wanted. There was some struggle and much laughter before it quiet down.

After an hour or so Linda came down but she had a teddy robe on. "Sorry Anders," she said. "But we are not ready yet. But I have to prepare the dinner. Will you help?" Well I hadn't expected them to be ready in time anyway. I helped her prepare salad, the smoked salmon, made the beef ready for the grill and whipped cream to the strawberries. A lovely summer dinner.

Linda went back upstairs. After a while Eva came down dressed only in a lovely pair of silk knickers. "The girls, well me too, would like you to wear this as underwear tonight. Please," she said and dangled with something black. "It's a poach. I hope it will fit." She let her breasts bounce and smiled broadly when she went back up. "We won't be long now. Wait for us on the terrace."

I changed my boxers to the poach. It was thin and smooth; silk I guessed and with very thin straps holding it in place. It felt funny to begin with but I got used to it. The good thing was that it made my cock to bulge in my pants.

I sat on the porch waiting with the drinks ready, Kir Royal, made of sparkling white wine and black currant.

"Here we come. Are you ready for us," Eva called from inside. I rose and turned to the door. My wife came out first making an entrée. She was stunning in her light summer dress, hair done and with make up. I told her so and she was very pleased. Yvonne came next and she was absolutely smashing in her outfit. It might have been vulgar but she knew how to wear it to just look sexy. I cheered her and told how smashing she looked. Then there was a pause before Linda came out. She was gorgeous. I just stared breathlessly at her before I could tell how gorgeous she looked.

Although my wife had a dress which I thought was rather daring when she bought it with its low cutting, it was modest compared to the sisters. They had short, low cut dresses. But what made them stunning was the lingerie. Push up bras they all had but the sisters' also were half cups. The breasts swelled up in half moons and the cleavages were very deep. Yvonne showed her nipples as soon as bent forward only slightly. Linda showed her dark areolas all the time.

When I got my breath back I handed them their drinks, one at a time. I made a formal bow and kissed their hands very formally but then also kissed their swelling half moons which smelled really nice from perfume. They giggled and were very pleased.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers