Ulla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave the heels on," I requested. "And the choker. I love that fucking choker. Interminably sexy."

"Hmmm, naughty. I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."

Ulla's bedroom emphasized the "bed" portion more than the room. Unlike most people's bedroom, which is a room with a bed in it, Ulla had a bed with a small room around it. I don't know exactly what the size of the bed was, but my own was a king and this was twice the size. The best part was the brass headboard and the four brass posts. There was also a canopy over the bed with sheer curtains surrounding the mattress. It reminded me of a tropical cabana.

This was a woman who clearly liked to entertain in the privacy of her quarters. The bed could easily accommodate at least four people, and I wondered how many times that it actually had.

I was still navigating my way around the downy pillows, trying to find the best spot, when she emerged from her bathroom.

The choker with the pendant was replaced with one that was leather with diamond studs. It took a few seconds for it to register, but I realized that the diamonds spelled out the word, "Slut". It also had a tiny brass loop on the side, which appeared to be made for a leash.

Ah, but that was only from the neck up. Below the waist, since it was now apparently a leather-themed ensemble, Ulla wore a pair of over-the-thigh boots.

And there was nothing in between.

"Jeezus," I muttered, my dick rising like a swollen river. "Um, thanks for keeping heels and a choker on. That was sweet."

I barely noticed that she held a small box with the name of her store on it. "You're in my favorite spot, lover. Scootch over a bit, please."

She slid in next to me, and placed herself in the epicenter of the mattress. She propped a pillow between her head and the headboard. She removed the lid from the box. Inside were perhaps a half-dozen multi-colored silk scarves and two small chains with what looked to me to be two small jumper cables for a car battery. Little did I know.......

Sensing my naivete', Ulla picked them up in her slender fingers and held them next to each breast. "They're nipple clamps," she explained. "Haven't you ever seen them before?"

Again, I exercised my Miranda rights to remain silent. I shook my head slowly. Yikes, I thought, this is the big leagues of kink. I'm not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

"Help me put them on and adjust them. I like them kind of tight."

I picked one up and held it between my thumb and index finger like it was a tiny bird's egg, ready to shatter at any time. Meanwhile, Ulla had already attached the other end to one of her distended pink nipples, groaning when it pinched into place. She helped me put the other one on her, like I was a tiny boy with a box of crayons, trying to draw between the lines. They didn't teach this part in Sex Ed.

"Mmmm, God, this drives me wild. It's like my nipples have a direct path to my clit. Speaking of, that little nub of mine is going to require a lot of preparatory attention before you can have my ass. After you tie me up, that is."

I was officially in uncharted territory now, but I was in for a dollar, so to speak. In a few minutes, Ulla's arms were tethered to the headboard, spread wide like the wings of the mythical Phoenix.

My dick twitched despite my apprehension, not knowing exactly what was in store for it, but willing and eager to dive in. "Uh, we have two scarves left over," I reported, having a guess where this was headed.

"Mmm, hmm," Ulla nodded. "Blindfold me with one. And stuff the other as far into my cunt as it will go."

I placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it around her head. Then I gently folded the other into her soaked pussy so that only a small piece protruded from her swollen labia. It looked like a pocket hanky for a pussy. I admired my handiwork. Even the colors blended in with her salmon-hued pussy lips. She squealed and groaned as I fingered her cunt with the silky material, teasing her.

"Put that pillow squarely behind my head, please. It needs to be up a little higher. That's it. Much better." She made one final adjustment, craning her neck slightly. Her lips curled in almost a sneer.

"Now fuck my mouth."

I stood over her, my legs on either side of her body, and complied with her request. Again, it was the gentlemanly thing to do, and I was respecting my elder. At least, that is how I reasoned it as inch after inch of thick dick disappeared into her throat.

Saliva poured out of her mouth and she spit all over and then swallowed my cock alternately. She finally pushed out with her tongue, and I got the message, withdrawing, my cock now hard as it had ever been.

"Slap my face with that big hard cock. Hard. All over."

I whacked away with my rod on her cheeks, chin, and forehead like a crazed percussionist performing a one-handed drum roll.

Ulla was going wild, screaming out things in a combination of English and what I assumed to be Finnish obscenities. "Oh, God, yes, punish me, stud. Slap my face, you bad boy. You're gonna make me cum without even......aaaahhhrrgggggghhhhhh...."

Her entire torso writhed up and down despite her restraints. I glanced back over my shoulder and watched her stomach muscles ripple as she came repeatedly. I also noticed that the scarf that had been pushed tightly into her cunt was now dangling almost all the way out, and drooped on the mattress, completely saturated. The scarf was surrounded by a puddle of moisture that looked to be about the size of the reflecting pool around the Lincoln Memorial. A magic trick, I wondered? An illusion?

Ulla was recovering, her breaths becoming less shallow, her chest still heaving, the nipple clamps thrashing about like reeds of pampas grass in a hurricane. I climbed off of her and circled around her on my knees, anxiously surveying the carnage like a first respondent to a car crash.

"Is the scarf completely out of my cunt?" she inquired. I had to admit, that was the first time I ever heard that particular question.

I peered down warily, like a spelunker with a lamp on his head, navigating the mist. "Um, just about," I said. "Is that good?"

"When I'm really aroused, I use the muscles in my pussy to try to squeeze the scarf. Eventually, when I'm super turned on, I squirt, and the pressure pushes the scarf out."

I could only think of one thing to say. "Oh."

She went on, excitedly. "It serves to completely relax me, all of me. And with the natural lubrication of my cum and with your cock covered with saliva from when you were fucking my mouth, I'm ready to take you anally. So put a pillow under my butt and take what you've been waiting for. Fuck my tight little ass, baby."

I shook my head in fascination. But that didn't stop me from positioning my throbbing cockhead to the entrance of her little star, now properly elevated and covered in warm woman cum.

"So........not to pry, but, um, you've done that before?" I asked.

She smiled, her eyes still covered by the blindfold. "Not quite like that, no. Not so many things at the same time." She lifted her boot-clad legs around my waist and wrapped them tightly around me. "Mmmmmpph, your cock feels good in my ass, lover. Not too fast. Wait....that's it.....let's get it past the ring and then you can really have your way."

"Ok, but a few adjustments," I replied, tossing the soggy scarf on the side of the bed. I reached up and removed the blindfold, all the while easing more deeply into her rectum. The insertion was impossibly tight, and her sphincter radiated heat. Our eyes met, and I leaned down to kiss her deeply.

"I want out first anal journey to be a bit more intimate, if you don't mind," I said through locked lips. It took me a few more minutes to untie her hand restraints, kissing and fucking her as simultaneously.

"You're such a romantic, a traditionalist. Aren't you?" she teased. I pushed past the anal ring and about two thirds of my shaft buried deep into her anal tunnel. I began to pound her rhythmically, though perhaps not as rough as she had hoped. Her hands, now free, dug into my shoulder blades and the leather of her boots felt cool on my back.

The last words I remembered before dozing off after shooting another load of cum into her asshole, was "Damn, you're a great fuck........."

I wasn't even sure which one of us said it, but it would be fitting either way.

****************************

We slept for a few hours, and when we woke, deep in the night, Ulla suggested a shower, for both hygienic and recuperative purposes. We soaped each other liberally, and I licked her delicious pussy for the first time, letting the spray mix with her cum as both splashed down on me. Once my cock was completely cleaned and rinsed, I fucked her against the tile wall with one leg of hers up in the air.

We retreated to the bed, where I took her slowly in a spooning position. We fucked like that until, exhausted, we both fell asleep again as I held her tightly.

With the sun peeking through the drapes hours later, we ended up in a heated sixty-nine that lasted for at least a half hour. We made oral love to each other and licked and rimmed each other's assholes, exploring every channel, nothing taboo, all inhibitions long gone. We came in each other's mouths, and shared our fluids in deep kisses.

She rolled over and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside nightstand. It was almost eight. "Do you have to work today?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

I groaned. "Are you kidding me? I'm going straight to the first defibrillator I can find and then sleeping until the paramedics revive me. You fucking killed me."

She beamed proudly, happy that she had worn out the young neophyte. "I told you. Insatiable."

She climbed off of the mattress and brushed aside the curtains surrounding the bed. She opened up the curtains on the bottom side of the bed and walked to a drawer in her mahogany dresser. "Well, you rest while I shower again. Some of us have to make a living today." She pulled out a cassette tape and popped it into the chamber of the VCR beneath the television.

She flicked the "on" button and handed me the remote, before disappearing to the bathroom. "Enjoy the movie."

I heard the shower water as the video began. The tape was still running twenty minutes later when Ulla came out, wrapped in a plush baby blue shawl robe. I was stroking myself as without a word, Ulla let the robe fall to the floor, crawled up in the bed, and took me into her mouth.

She knelt to the side so as not to block my view, and we watched the tape together, in silence, while she continued to suck on me. The movie ended, and Ulla increased the urgency of her blowjob, inducing one final explosion of my cum into her mouth.

She stood on the side of the bed, idly rubbing her damp pussy hairs.

"I recognized her," I said finally, breaking the silence. The video was one of Ulla and a beautiful young brunette in various carnal activities, culminating with Ulla piercing the lovely woman's asshole with a huge strap-on dildo while she was tied to the same bed on which I now reclined. The bed built for various forms of entertainment.

Ulla nodded. "Yes, she works in your mall. Katherine, from the boutique on the first floor."

"Who was filming, curiously?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend."

"Did you fuck him, too?"

She smiled. "He was compensated appropriately for his cinematic services."

"Did you film that, too?"

Her eyes began to show a bit of annoyance at my questioning. "I really don't recall."

"There seem to be a lot of tapes in that drawer."

She looked back at me, a combination of bemused and defensive. "Yes, there are." She sat on the edge of the bed. "I asked you not to judge me."

I realized that I was probably showing my age here, or lack of maturity at the very least. "I'm not, Ulla. Or, at least, I don't mean to. It's just that......I don't know....." My words trailed away.

She reached over to tenderly caress my forehead. "We could be so very good together. Keep an open mind. Relax today and come over on Sunday afternoon. We can take Shelby for a walk, have brunch, and make love the rest of the day. Bring a change of clothes, you can walk to work with me on Monday morning."

She placed a finger on my lips. I resisted the urge to take it into my mouth.

"I don't know if I can, Ulla."

"Try," she said simply. "Try."

She kissed me on the forehead. "I have to get dressed." She went into the bathroom.

I went downstairs and gathered my rumpled clothes. I made the half-mile walk back to my car in the Georgetown Park garage in stockinged feet. I left my shoes by her door.

I had to decide if I was going to go back and get them on Sunday, or leave them as a reminder, a parting gift of sorts, a token of appreciation.

Was I going to proceed with a woman who would undoubtedly provide me with the most unimaginably torrid sexual adventures? Yet, with it, almost as a toll to pay to enter her sexual highway, end up in a video archive somewhere to be shared with who knows who?

Clearly, that was the inevitable path we were heading down. That was infinitely apparent to me after just one night with Ulla. What did I know about this surreal woman except that she was an unabashed sexual freak? I sensed that I was in over my head. Not physically, but psychologically.

I never saw those shoes again. Sometimes, the things that pleasure us the most can also be the most self-destructive, and it takes maturity to realize that.

The eternal conundrum.