Ultimate Black Fantasy Realized

Story Info
His dream of a beautiful black woman comes true.
6k words
4.55
246.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers

I work in the home office of one of the largest life and health insurance companies in the country. There are more than 1,500 employees in the building where I work, including more than 900 women. Needless to say, the scenery is amazing. The women come in all shapes, all sizes, all ages, and all colors. Many are so beautiful that they take my breath away when I’m around them.

It is certainly a tough work environment for a married man. Temptation is everywhere: sitting next to you, sitting down the hall, sitting on the next floor. With so many beautiful women walking around, there are days when I think I'm in heaven.

Like most people (at least those people who will admit it), there are specific traits in women that just drive me crazy. I guess you can call these fetishes since everyone does not share them. I have no doubt what my fetish is and I don't hesitate to admit it to myself. I know that I love black women. I love everything about them. To me there is no greater sight on earth than a beautiful black woman. Their full lips, their beautiful brown skin, their sweet way of talking, all of this just drives me crazy. Black women also have a spirit and presence about them that you just don’t see in women of other races. Adding to all this is the indisputable fact that many black women have some of the most spectacular bodies in the world.

While beautiful black women quickly get my pulse racing, there is another aspect of black women that really, really, drives me crazy. I guess you can call this a fetish within a fetish, or a desire within a desire. I am fascinated by the asses on black women. The most spectacular asses I have ever seen were usually on beautiful black women.

This is not to say that I am not turned on by women of all varieties because I am. But there is something about black women that transcend my desire for any other type of woman. The sight of a spectacular, sexy black woman with an equally spectacular ass sends me into a frenzy.

Such is the case with one of my co-workers. Yolanda is a black woman who works in our Accounting department. She is probably in her early 40's now, short in stature with a compact, sexy body. I first noticed Yolanda at an all-employee meeting. We were both in the same session since our last names start with the same letter. I was already seated, in an aisle seat, when she walked past me, the most gorgeous ass I've ever seen almost brushing my face. There is nothing like the scent of a beautiful woman and hers was so overwhelming that it made me slightly dizzy.

I was immediately struck by the way she was dressed. Even though she is a long way from her teen-age years, this woman obviously had no qualms about wearing short skirts or tight fitting tops. She had on a leather skirt that was at least a foot above her knees. When she sat down in the row in front of me, her skirt rose up to the tops of her legs and I could see the tops of her black stockings. She had on a tight fitting top that didn't reveal too much, but was certainly tight enough to accentuate the extraordinary size of her chest.

Needless to say, I didn't remember too many details about the meeting. My glances were transfixed on Yolanda. She had that sexiness about her that some women are just born with. Her every move exuded sex. She was a stunning sexual animal.

After this initial sighting, I was determined that I had to at least try to meet her. It became almost an obsession. Sure, I wanted to make love to this woman but I was also realistic. I told myself that I would be satisfied to just talk to her. I had to at least accomplish that.

The next time I saw her was a few days later in the break room around lunchtime. She was sitting at a table alone eating her lunch. I made a mental note to come back around this time every day until the opportunity presented itself for me to talk to her.

That opportunity came three days later. I entered the break room just as she was putting her money into the soft drink vending machine. Immediately I knew this was my chance.

I walked up to her with my change in hand, pretending that I was waiting on her to finish so I could use the drink machine. When she glanced my way, I was polite but not overt.

"Hello," I said. "Hi," she replied back as she took her soft drink from the tray. I was shaking but I forced myself to continue. I reached out my hand and said, "I don't believe I've met you. My name is Joseph." She took my hand, smiled slightly, and said, ''I'm Yolanda."

"Nice to meet you Yolanda,” I said, trying desperately to hide my nervousness. “What department do you work in?"

"Accounting. Accounts receivable to be exact,” she said.

The small talk lasted for less than a minute. I concluded by saying. "Nice meeting you Yolanda. Don't work too hard." She laughed. "You don't have to worry about that. I won't."

I was on cloud nine. It couldn't have gone better. She was polite, cordial and we were now on a first-name basis. She also had a very good personality, very friendly.

I saw her occasionally over the next several weeks. I always made it a point to say and hello and ask how she was doing. I never really had the opportunity for more than that. My mind raced constantly trying to think of a way to make closer contact. But I kept coming up with only one answer: the direct approach. And I knew I didn't have the courage to do that. Sure I fantasized about just going up to her and saying, "Look, when can we get together and fuck?" And naturally, in my fantasy, she always replied, "Just say when."

It was about six months later when I got my first real chance to talk to her for more than a few minutes. I had noticed that she ate lunch every day at 12:30 in the break room. Some days she sat with other people but some days she sat alone. So I began bringing my lunch and sitting at another table in the room. After a week or two of this, I came into the break room one day while she was sitting alone. Getting up all the courage I could muster, I went up to her and said. "Hi, do you mind if I join you?"

She hesitated a second but smiled and said, "No, sit down." I started with small talk, asking about her specific job, her family, her children, etc. Finally, I decided to try to steer the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like that lady on the old Star Trek show? Did you ever watch that?”

"No, I never watched that one,” she said.

“Well, there was a beautiful black lady on this show and they always implied that that she was having an affair with the white captain of the space ship."

She started laughing. "Really?" she asked.

“Yes, and you look just like her,” I said. “No, I take that back. You are more beautiful. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be forward but I just think you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I mean that as a compliment and I hope you take it that way."

"Oh, well thank you," she said. That's really nice."

I stalled at this point and the conversation soon came to a near halt. I got up to leave feeling somewhat disappointed. "I better get back to work," I said. "I appreciate you letting me eat lunch with you. Again, I hope I didn’t offend you. I wasn’t trying to be forward.”

"Oh, I enjoyed it," she said. "It was fun talking to you."

As I started to walk away, she said, "Wait a minute, Joseph. Come here. I want to tell you something.” She motioned for me to bend down.

"Sure," I said. I bent down and she whispered in my ear. "Don't worry about being forward. You can be as forward as you want to be." After she said this, she looked at me with piercing eyes.

My heart soared and I was shaking. "OK, I'll remember that,” I said.

When I got back to my desk, I couldn't concentrate. I had to seize the opportunity. I waited a few minutes, picked up the phone and dialed her extension.

"Hey Yolanda,” I said. “It's your lunch buddy. Listen, I can't concentrate on what I'm doing until I ask you this. Do you think we could get together sometime? You know I'm crazy about you. You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I’ll make all the arrangements if you want me to."

She didn't hesitate in her reply. "OK. You know I'm attracted to you too."

We talked a few more minutes and I told her I would come up with a plan and get back to her.

I called her the next day. "Hey Yolanda. Let me see what you think about this. I think the best thing we can do is meet during the day. But it would mean we'd have to take a day of vacation or 1/2 of a day. Do you think you could do that?"

"I think so," she said. "But what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I thought I would rent a room in the morning or sometime before noon. I could then call you either at work or at your home and let you know the location and the room number. And then you could come and join me. What do you think?"

"That sounds ok," she said. "About what time though and where and what day?"

"Well, I'll rent the room around 11 and then call you about that time. I really haven't decided where yet but it won't be too far way. As for when, I'm not going to be able to wait too long. So how about tomorrow?"

"Can you make it day after tomorrow? I have some things I have to do tomorrow,” she said. “I'll just come on in to work and you can call me here. I replied, "Make sure that you're ready to leave as soon as I call." She laughed. "I will. Don't worry."

"OK, great. What do you think Yolanda? Are you looking forward to it?"

"Yes, I am. I can't wait."

"Great. If anything changes between now and then, I'll let you know."

I spent the next two nights trying to plan every detail, trying to make sure I would make it as special as possible. First, I had to pick the location. Should I bring something to drink? Wine? Beer? Bourbon? Should I bring her a gift? Flowers?

By the morning of the big day, I had my plan mapped out in my mind. I was definitely nervous. I went into work as usual. My plan was to take 1/2 day of vacation and leave a little after 11. When, I left, I stopped and got a bottle of bourbon and some ice. I had brought two glasses so I put everything in my leather computer bag. I drove 20 miles to the motel and went in. I had already reserved the room. As soon as I was inside the room, I made the call. She answered on the first ring.

"Yolanda, hey it's me," I said. "Are you ready?” “I’m ready, she replied. “Just give me the details.”

"Ok, just come to the Ramada Inn Riverdale. Do you know where it is? The room number is 221. Are you leaving now? If you do, it should take you about 30 minutes to get here."

"I know where it is,” she said. “I have to make a stop so it might be an hour or so.” "That's fine," I said. I'll be waiting. See you in a few minutes then."

I knew the next hour would seem like forever. So I tried to relax by turning on the television. But I couldn't pay attention. My head was spinning. I was trying to picture in my mind what my every move should be. I was so excited. I brushed my teeth again, used mouthwash again. Then I decided to fix myself a drink. I thought it would help my nerves. I made it straight, just bourbon on ice. I sipped on that for a while and it soon had a calming effect.

Halfway through my second drink, I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and went to answer it. I peeped out of the curtain and saw that it was Yolanda. I opened the door smiling. "Hey, come on in. Did you have any trouble finding it?"

"No, I came right to it."

She had on an overcoat and I couldn't wait to see what she had on underneath. "Can I take your coat?" I asked. "Sure," she said.

Even after all my wildest dreams, I must admit that I was not prepared for the sight that was in front of me. It was stunning. She had on a short, tight, black skirt and black stockings. The skirt was at least one foot above the tops of her knees and snuggled tightly around her well-developed thighs. Her shoes were black, open-toed spiked heels. But that was only the beginning. She had on an equally tight-fitting top that barely covered her nipples, showing a full amount of cleavage from her beautiful bosom. Her makeup was in excess, with bright red lipstick that brought out her big, full lips.

"Yolanda, you are so beautiful," I said. "Extraordinary. Turn around and let me get the full view."

She turned slowly and the sight or her spectacular ass took my breath away. It had to rank among the best I had seen. I just couldn't believe my good fortune, knowing that I was about to eat this beautiful woman and her beautiful ass.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked. "I brought some bourbon and some soft drinks."

"Oh good. Yeah. I'll take a little bourbon and Coke."

I fixed the drink and we made small talk while we finished first one drink and then another. This made my third and fourth so I was beginning to feel pretty good. I really don't remember what we were talking about because my mind was racing. I couldn't keep my eyes off Yolanda's beautiful body. She was sitting in a chair across from me and her short skirt gave me a full view of her gorgeous thighs. When she uncrossed her legs, she made sure that she gave me a quick glimpse between her legs. It was driving me crazy and she knew it.

This was my dream come true. I was alone with a beautiful black woman who had a spectacular body and a tremendous ass.

She had been there about 30 minutes and we were both feeling pretty good.

"Yolanda, I think it's time, don't you?," I asked.

"I think it is," she replied.

I took her drink and put it on the table. When I turned back around she was standing right in front of me. I approached her slowly. I stood very close to her, but made sure there was no physical contact. Even though our bodies weren't touching, I could feel the heat coming from her body.

I gazed into her eyes for several seconds and then I was ready. I put my hands on her shoulders.

I kissed her lightly on one cheek and then the other. I kissed her forehead twice, once over each eye. I kissed each of her closed eyelids. I kissed her again on the cheek and moved down and kissed her on the side of the neck. I then kissed the center of her neck and moved around and kissed the other cheek. Going very slowly and lingering at each kiss, I repeatedly kissed all parts of her face for the next five minutes

I could tell she was enjoying it. Her breathing got heavier and heavier and each deep breath caused her huge breasts to heave ever so lightly against my chest.

Continuing with my hands on her shoulders, I started kissing the front of her body through her clothing. My kisses were still light but with a little more pressure so that she could feel it through her clothes. Making a point not to touch any portion of her bare flesh and even the material covering her breasts, I kissed her repeatedly, moving from side to side and up and down.

After kissing her clothed torso for several excruciating minutes, I then moved downward.

I went to my knees, sliding my hands to her hips. At this point, I paused to savor the moment and the sight in front of me. I was eye-level with her belt line. Her fleshy, stocking-covered thighs and pussy, hidden by just thin layers of clothing, were only inches from my face. It would have taken only seconds to remove her panties and bury my tongue in this woman's pussy. But I forced myself to be patient.

I started kissing her skirt, gently yet passionately. I kissed all areas repeatedly, being careful to avoid the sweet spot. I could feel the heat emanating from her body. She was moaning, her breathing was very heavy.

After working on her short skirt for several minutes, I continued downward. I started kissing her beautiful thighs, lingering with each kiss, savoring the taste, the smell, the excitement. I kissed the fronts of her thighs and continued around to the back. I continued down, kissing her kneecaps and legs, and all the way down to her feet.

I then rose to my feet. I could sense that she felt I was ready, that it was time to start fucking. But I was a long way from that. I had a lot more kissing, licking and sucking planned before we would get to that point. After rising, I looked into her beautiful eyes that registered her lust. I touched her top lip with my tongue and then kissed her passionately, inserting my tongue in her mouth. She responded by attacking my tongue with hers as our bodies locked together.

I was on fire but I forced myself to separate from her embrace. I moved to position myself behind her, moving as close to her as I could without making contact. I then edged slowly forward until my hard dick made contact with her rotund bottom. We both let out a deep breath, our excitement almost too much to bear.

I then began the kissing process, kissing her from behind exactly as I had done on the front side. I began by kissing the sides of her neck, her ear lobes and her ears. I could tell that the ear was an erogenous zone for Yolanda and I plunged my wet tongue deep into it. She shrieked when I did this and I suspect that she had an orgasm. I then started to work my way down, kissing her back lightly yet firmly through her clothes. I started slowly but soon started repeating the kisses faster and faster.

I knelt behind her and my heart raced as I realized that I was about to come face to face with my ultimate fantasy. With hands on both her hips, I started kissing her tremendous ass through her skirt. There were no light or gentle kisses this time. I attacked her ass with a passion, My kisses were hard and long, biting, sucking, and licking. I started licking the backs of her thighs and legs. After several minutes of this, I realized the initial phase of my plan was complete. I was now ready to do what I had come to do.

I stood up on weak knees. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. When we got to the edge of the bed, I reached down and pulled her skirt up over her hips, revealing everything. The sight was another ultimate experience. She had on black mesh panties that were almost the see-through variety. The space between her panties and the tops of her stockings revealed beautiful brown flesh. I took one look at her crotch and could tell that it was soaked.

I gently sat her down on the bed and knelt in front of her, spreading her thighs slightly. I reached up and removed her panties, revealing the most beautiful, the sweetest wet pussy I had ever seen. The time was now. I reached under her, grabbed both cheeks of her ass and buried my face in her pussy. The next few minutes are a blur. All I can remember is licking, sucking, and forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into her sweet pussy. She came repeatedly.

Forget about the rest of it. Sucking a woman's pussy is the primary pleasure for me during sex. There is nothing like it.

I became totally lost in her pussy. I did everything I could think of. I licked her pussy faster and faster, harder and harder. Then I would lick, suck and bite the insides of her thighs next to her pussy. I would separate her pussy lips and plunge my tongue in as far as it would go. Once it was in, I would strain to get it in even further. Once I had reached total depth, I began moving my tongue back and forth furiously. She screamed with pleasure.

I must have spent an hour on her pussy. She was begging me to fuck her. Finally, I stood up and motioned for her to turn over on her stomach. She still had all her clothes on, except her panties of course. Her skirt was still up over her hips. The sight of her huge, naked ass right in front of my face at that moment is another sight I will never forget.

After pausing a moment to savor my good fortune in realizing a lifelong dream come true, I buried my face in her ass, first the right cheek and then the left cheek. I did so with my mouth wide open so that I could lick her furiously with my hot tongue. I sucked as hard as I could on each cheek, straining to get as much of her ass in my mouth as I could. I used my hands to knead her huge mounds of flesh, squeezing and rubbing, opening and closing her cheeks repeatedly, offering a full view of the back door.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers
12