Ultimate Black Fantasy Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers

They greeted each other with nervous smiles and by shaking hands. Charisse sat down and immediately turned her body toward Joseph. She crossed her legs and they were only inches from his, almost touching. It was a bold move but she wanted to let him know that she wasn't shy and that she was there for a reason. Charisse never believed in being coy about anything, especially sex and her own body, and she wanted this man to get a good look at what she had to offer.

Charisse's boldness thrilled Joseph and he had to consciously hide his excitement. When Charisse sat down and maneuvered herself into her seat, it seemed like there was flesh moving in every direction. Her scent consumed him and his heart was pounding.

Charisse crossing her legs had forced her short skirt to rise way up to the tops of her thighs. Most women would grab the hem of their skirt and pull it down. But Charisse did not, leaving Joseph with a full, spectacular view of her incredible legs and thighs. No, he thought, this woman was not one of those women who tried to project false modesty. This was a woman completely comfortable with her body and her sexuality. He could feel it. He could sense it. She was like many black women who oozed sex and were proud of it, a trait that he loved and one that he felt separated black women from all others.

"I'm so glad you came," he said. "I guess a formal introduction is in order. As I told you yesterday my name is Joseph and I'm really glad to meet you."

"Charisse," she said, nodding to acknowledge his greeting.

Joseph looked intently at Charisse. Her face was stoic, almost without expression. She had an real air of confidence about her. Again he was struck by her beautiful eyes. They had a smoky, dark, almost hypnotic quality.

"Thanks for meeting me Charisse," I said. "First off, I want to say that I'm looking forward to getting to know you. What would you like to drink?"

"I think I'll have some white wine," she said. "I need one after the day I've had. I took off work today and I've been on the go all day."

"There's never enough hours in the day is there. If you were busy you should have called me. We could have done this another time."

"No, I told you I would be here and I'm here. Besides I would have probably stopped somewhere for a drink anyway."

"Great. I'm just glad we're doing this. I know I approached you out of the blue the other day but it was just something I felt I had to do. And I don't back down from what I said. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. You are one of those women with such rare beauty that a man sees only two or three times in a lifetime. I mean that sincerely."

"Well, I don't know what to say about that. Thank you."

Charisse loved the way this man talked. He had an aura about him that made her feel comfortable. She believed he was sincere in what he was saying and she wanted to hear more. Just being near him and looking at those brown eyes caused that familiar warmth between her legs and a warmth that covered her entire body.

Charisse's wine arrived and Joseph said, "So tell me about yourself. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a Math professor at Jones College. I've been there for 15 years now.

"A Math professor. So I'm sitting with a genius."

They both laughed.

"I'm a long way from being a genius," Charisse said. "But I do love Math and I enjoy teaching. What about you Joseph? What do you do?"

"I'm a writer by trade. I do freelance work for newspapers and magazines."

"Oh, a writer? That's nice. I've always wanted to write myself but have never taken the time. It's so hard to get started."

"The stuff I do is not that hard. It's pretty cut and dried and easy to do. Maybe some day I'll write that great American novel but right now I'm just trying to pay the bills."

"Aren't we all? Sometimes I wonder if working and paying bills is all there is to life."

Joseph grabbed her hand, looked into her eyes, and said. "There is, believe me. There are some great things about life. You just have to find them."

"Yes, I know. How well I know."

Charisse's wine came and Joseph ordered another beer. He was still a little nervous but Charisse seemed to be as calm as she could be.

The two talked for several more minutes, laughing and just enjoying each other's company. They genuinely began to like each other.

"So Charisse, that guy you were with the other night, was he your husband, date, friend?

"No, he's my husband. We've been married for 18 years. What about you? Was that woman you were with your wife?"

"No, she was just a friend. But I've been married for a long time just like you."

Charisse gave Joseph a sly grin. "Oh, I see. You were having a drink with a woman friend, you have a wife at home and you tried to give me your phone number. You get around, don't you?"

He laughed. "Not really. To be totally honest, when I saw you walk in that door that afternoon, everything else seemed unimportant. I may as well tell you. I am just enamored by black women. I'm a firm believer that black women are the most beautiful women on this earth Charisse. And seeing you walk in that door just convinced me even more that I am right."

"I see now, Joseph. Yes, I see. You like black."

"Yes, I do."

There was an awkward silence after this exchange and Joseph quickly changed the subject.

"So tell me Charisse. I'm curious. Why did you decide to give me your phone number?"

For the first time she dropped her head. She smiled and raised back up.

"I don't know. You seemed so sincere. There was something about you that told me you are really nice. Plus, and I have to admit it, you're a fine looking man Joseph. You say you noticed me when I walked in but I noticed you right away too. All of that plus it's hard for me to turn down a free drink too." She winked at him.

"Thanks for the compliment but who said I was paying?"

They both laughed.

"So you're a professor by trade. But what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to do a lot of things. I love anything to do with the outdoors. I like to work in my yard and I like camping, swimming and I love to go to the beach. How about you? What do you do for fun?"

Joseph was ready and he knew the time the time was right to make his move. He inched even closer to her, rested his hand on her thigh and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I fuck beautiful black women. That's what I do for fun."

Charisse didn't hesitate in her response. "Well, I'm black and you say I'm beautiful. Do you want to fuck me?"

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Yes, I do want to fuck you but not before I lick, suck and eat every inch of your beautiful black body."

Joseph leaned back in his chair. Charisse was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving from her chest. He could tell that she was very excited. He knew it was time to seal the deal.

"I answered your question Charisse and now I'll ask you the same thing, Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, I do."

Electricity ran through Joseph's body as he realized that this was actually happening. They looked at each other intently, gazing into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Joseph could feel the sexual heat emanating from her and his hard dick was straining against his pants.

"I can't tell you how happy and excited I am," Joseph said. "One thing I can guarantee you is that I will always treat you respect. If you ever feel that I'm not, all you have to do is tell me. I want to make love to you but I also want to get to know you and be a positive part of your life."

"That's sweet. Thanks for saying that. I think we're going to get along just fine."

Joseph didn't want to waste any time and proposed that they meet at a hotel the next afternoon. Charisse agreed and they worked out the details. When they got up to leave, Joseph made sure that he walked behind her, enjoying the sight of that great bottom in motion one more time.

At home that night Charisse was filled with excitement. She pondered how she should dress for her meeting the next day with Joseph. At first she considered going out to buy something new. But then she remembered the outfit she had bought just after Christmas two years ago. It was definitely the sexiest outfit she had ever bought and yet she had never worn it. The skirt was very, very short and the matching top was cut all the way down to her nipples. When she had tried it on in the dressing room all she saw in the mirror was flesh. Still, she was feeling horny as hell that day and bought it on impulse.

She had planned to wear the outfit at a faculty New Year's Eve party that she and her husband planned to attend at the home of one of their academic friends. And she planned to be the talk of the party by wearing this sexy skirt and top. She didn't care. She knew how beautiful she was and she just wanted to show it.

But, in the end, Charisse had chickened out. The outfit remained in the closet. It remained there until tonight, the night before she was scheduled to meet Joseph for what hopefully would turn into an afternoon of great fucking. Yes, this was definitely the outfit.

She tried it on. It was even more revealing than she remembered, much more. The skirt was very short and snug and hugged her big thighs tightly. It was hard for her to even walk without the skirt riding all the way up to the bottom of her pelvic area. The top was white and sheer and very, very low cut. It could not contain her massive cleavage.

Charissee looked at herself in the mirror and her mouth flew open. It had been so long since she dressed in revealing clothing that she was taken aback by the sight. But she knew immediately that this was the outfit she wanted to wear. She looked absolutely amazing in it and she wanted this man, this stranger, to be impressed.

"And impressed he will be," she said out loud to herself.

Charisse studied the outfit carefully and decided that something else was needed. Jewelry? A special pair of shoes? Yes, definitely, but that wasn't all. Suddenly it struck her and she knew immediately what to do. She quickly pulled the top over her head and took off her bra. She put the top back on and looked in the mirror. Her giant brown tits were clearly visible and protruding proudly through the white sheer top. Her nipples, long and hard, looked as though they would burst through at any second.

Yes, she thought, this would drive any man crazy and this white man was in for a real treat.

Charisse removed her clothes and hung them up neatly. When she turned around she caught a glimpse of her naked body in the mirror. She stood and looked, admiring her own glistening flesh. Yes, she thought, this was a body built for sex.

Charisse thought about sex and how much she loved it, how much she needed it. She couldn't recall a time in her life when she needed a good fuck more and she hoped Joseph would be the one to give it to her. He was a virtual stranger to her but something inside told her that he would be able to deliver just what she needed. At this point Charisse was so horny she was hurting.

Standing there in front of that mirror admiring her own body, her pussy soaking wet, she realized that this was a dream come true. Tomorrow would allow her the opportunity to be her true sexual self for the first time in many years. In the world she lived she had to play a role and there was little room for a sexual freak in that world. But tomorrow all that would change, at least for a short time. She would reveal her true self, the woman guided solely by her body's physical desires. Poor Joseph, she laughed to herself. He had no idea what he was getting into. Or maybe he did.

Joseph slept poorly that night, visions of Charisse's awesome black skin and powerful body dancing in his head. He was so excited. He couldn't wait to put his mouth all over this incredible black beauty. He had no doubt that it would be another ultimate, lifetime experience.

He arrived at the hotel early, bringing with him a bottle of wine, a bottle of tequila and a bottle of vodka. He was nervous but his nervousness didn't last long. Charisse knocked on the door and he let her in.

She was smiling broadly and he gave her a quick hug. Her wonderful scent stirred him immediately.

"Let me take your coat," he said.

"Oh, thank you."

When Joseph removed Charisse's coat, he was jarred by what he saw. Standing before him was a statuesque black woman of rare beauty and epic proportions. The way she was dressed and how she looked was beyond even his active imagination.

"Just stand right there," he said. "Let me look at you."

Joseph took a step back and just stared. He couldn't believe what was standing in front of him.

She was tall and dark. Her tight, white top did little to hide her enormous tits, the nipples protruding fiercely through the thin fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra and this told him immediately just how sexual this woman was. Moving his eyes down he saw a very small, very short skirt that barely covered her pussy. Her big, beautiful stocking-clad thighs were exposed and sat on thick legs and black high heel shoes. This was a stunning woman and the way she was dressed excited Joseph to the point that he had trouble drawing a breath.

"I don't know what to say," he said. "You are without doubt the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on in my life. I really mean that."

"Thank you. But let me show you the rest."

Charisse turned around quickly, giving Joseph a view of her backside. Her thin white top stretched tightly across her back but revealed plenty of skin. Her ass was magnificent the way it sat high and huge in that short and tight skirt.

She relished the opportunity to show off her body. She was proud of it and it always pained her that she had to keep it hidden most of the time. Joseph's eyes roaming her body made her tingle all over and made her breathe hard with excitement. Charisse was enjoying revealing her oversexed, bad girl side.

Joseph thought about his great fuck partner Yolanda and her great ass and he never thought he would see another one like it. But Charisse was in a different league entirely and he told her so.

"Charisse, there is nothing more spectacular on earth than a great ass on a beautiful black woman and you have the greatest ass I have ever seen in my life."

"I'm glad you like what you see."

Joseph had to control the urge to just devour this woman immediately. He wanted to go slow, to enjoy every moment.

"How about a drink Charisse? Why don't you have a seat? I brought wine, vodka and tequila."

"Sounds good. I would love some wine."

Charisse walked over to the love seat and sat down. Joseph loved to just hear her move. Skin on fabric, fabric on skin, her sighs, her breathing, the sensations were all fantastic.

He poured her a glass of wine and a small glass of straight vodka for himself. They shared small talk while enjoying their drinks, each trying to control their anticipation. After Charisse had finished her glass of wine, Joseph took the glass and put it on the adjoining television stand. He got up and walked past Charisse to close the curtains in the room. He wanted to make it just a shade darker.

Joseph walked back to where Charisse was sitting, positioning himself behind her as she sat in the chair. From behind and above he could see the full cleavage and the nipples that strained to get out of that thin cloth. Her legs were crossed and all he could see was her thigh and leg, both thick and beautiful.

She glanced back at him briefly before turning back around. The brief glance penetrated him with her soft, smoky eyes.

Joseph put his hands on her shoulders, pulled her hair away from her right ear and whispered, "I want to fuck you Charisse."

She let out a gasp but did not turn around.

He moved to the other ear. Again he said, "I want to fuck you Charisse."

Charisse turned her head and offered him her full red lips. Joseph captured her entire lower lip in his mouth and sucked hard before plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. Their tongues locked as they attacked each other with all the passion they could muster.

Joseph broke their embrace and moved around to the front of Charisse. She stood up and they embraced again, kissing passionately. The electricity between them was intense and they were both consumed with excitement. Joseph could wait no longer to touch that ass. He reached down and gripped those wonderful ass cheeks. He squeezed hard. Once...twice...three times, squeezing and pressing her body against his as hard as he could. The heat coming from her body was overwhelming.

But Joseph was anxious to see this woman's pussy, to eat her. He asked Charisse to sit back down on the seat.

He went to his knees in front of her, resting both hands on her thighs. He looked up into her lustful eyes before burying his mouth into her right thigh, then her left. He began kissing, licking and sucking her thighs before moving down to her thick legs and ankles. His mouth, tongue and hands were everywhere, the excitement of exploring this woman for the first time overwhelming.

Joseph parted her legs and reached under to find her panties. Charisse knew what he wanted and raised up enough to allow him to take them off. Joseph pushed up her short skirt, revealing Charisse's beautiful black pussy surrounded by massive dark brown thighs. It was an unbelievable sight and he took a moment to savor what he was seeing. Her pussy was full, with short cropped black hair. It was a pussy made to be eaten. It was a pussy made to be fucked.

Joseph reached under Charisse, gripping her ass so that he could lift her hips to his face. He then buried his face into her pussy, kissing and licking her wet pussy lips. With Charisse moaning and squirming in his embrace, he reached with one hand and opened her pussy enough to insert his tongue. When he did so he plunged it in as deep and far as it would go, moving it in a frenzy. He was eating this beautiful black goddess and he was filled with the aroma of her sex. Charisse responded to his tongue by crying out loudly, causing Joseph to increase the intensity of his licking and sucking. Joseph's instincts about this woman had been right. Her sexuality was incredible.

Charisse's emotions and physical sensations were in a wild state. She couldn't believe how sexy and good this man was. He was driving her crazy. When he plunged his tongue inside her she had come immediately. She was being eaten with a desire and passion she had never experienced before and she was relishing every moment of it.

"Oh Joseph," she said. "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Not yet, baby. Not yet."

Joseph continued to eat Charisse, stopping only long enough to play with her pussy with his fingers. He inserted one finger and then two, finding the clitoris to give her even more pleasure. He was driving her crazy and he knew it.

After eating her for several minutes Joseph was ready. He stood up and helped a shaky Charisse to her feet. He then began taking off her clothes, slowly and with great care. He pulled her top over her head, revealing a massive dark brown torso. Her magnificent tits exploded into freedom and he took a minute just to look and savor such a fantastic body. He unzipped her short skirt and let it fall to the floor. Charisse was left with only her stockings and high heel shoes. Taking a step back to get the full view, Joseph just shook his head, the sight reminding him once again why he loved black women so much. This was the sexiest woman he had ever encountered.

Charisse loved the attention she was getting from this man and she was enjoying showing off her body. She had a little of the exhibitionist in her and always had a desire to have men look at her naked. But her life never gave her that opportunity. That is, not until today. She stood tall and proud with her head held back, desiring to give this man the complete view of her spectacular body. Her pussy was flowing and it was on fire.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers