Ultimate Black Fantasy Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers

Charisse returned the favor and quickly took Joseph's clothes off. They squeezed in a tight embrace and kissed passionately. Joseph moved down and began licking Charisse's huge tits, taking each nipple into his mouth in succession.

"Let's go to the bed," he said. "I'm ready to fuck you."

Charisse moved to the bed quickly and stretched out her large body on top of it. Joseph looked down in absolute amazement at the awesome site. There was flesh everywhere, beautiful brown flesh with an amazing pussy as the centerpiece. He could feel the heat coming from her body and her eyes were piercing his, radiating total and absolute desire.

Joseph positioned himself on top of Charisse, straddling her. Slowly he put his dick in her hot, wet pussy. The moment was like an electric shock for both of them and they started fucking like two out of control animals, bucking wildly against each other in pure sexual lust. Joseph came violently as he strained to get his dick as deep as possible into this great woman.

"Oh baby, I'm fucking you, you beautiful woman," he cried."

Charisse was gasping for air. Joseph collapsed on top of her but rested only for a few seconds. He began licking her neck and face and mouth before attacking her mouth again. Here took her tongue into his mouth and sucked just as hard as he could. Charisse's tongue was large and fluttered against the back of his throat. He had never experienced such an active tongue and he was relishing the sensation.

This woman radiated raw heat and Joseph was soon ready to fuck again. He rose up and began fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. Her pussy was hot and tight and wet in response to the taste of his dick. She was moaning loudly as he pumped away and it didn't take long for him to explode inside her. Joseph slumped on top of her, their sweat-soaked bodies still clinging tightly together.

Joseph wasn't ready to let up. He began kissing and licking her face, soon moving down to her chest. With those beautiful tits exposed, he began to lick and suck them passionately, moaning and groaning as he did so. Joseph was on fire, squeezing this woman tightly while licking her chest, neck and face.

After several minutes of feasting on Charisse's magnificent body, Joseph pushed himself up in the bed and rested on his knees. He looked down and underneath him was a naked, gorgeous woman, her tits and pussy glistening in the soft light of the room. He straddled her again and slowly inserted his dick into her waiting pussy. Joseph was at home. Putting his swollen dick into this beautiful black goddess's pussy made him feel complete. It was the perfect moment.

Joseph began fucking Charisse with long slow thrusts. When he couldn't wait any longer he forced his hips against her pelvis as hard as he could, straining to get his dick into this woman as deep as possible. All the way inside her, Joseph let his dick move and this caused Charisse to yell out loud. She grabbed his ass with both hands and began bucking against him with all her strength. She reached orgasm immediately, coming with hard, uncontrollable spasms while Joseph simultaneously emptied himself insider her.

Their bodies spelled with exhaustion, Joseph and Charisse lay motionless, clinging to each other while their breathing was returning to normal.

Charisse stared at the ceiling, her mind lost in the past few moments. She was getting the fuck of her life. She had through some miracle found the man of her dreams, the man who could make her body feel and respond the way nature designed it to do. She had always imagined what it would be like to really unleash her true sexuality on someone and now she knew.

"As much as I hate to I need to get up and go to the bathroom," Charisse said.

"You can go but only if you hurry back."

Charisse got up and Joseph got a full view of her backside as she walked the few steps to the bathroom. Her ass was bigger and more beautiful than any he had ever seen, including Yolanda's. It was huge, full and hard and bouncing magnificently from one side to the other.

A few minutes later Charisse emerged from the bathroom and just stood there, her completely nude figure striking a pose just for this wonderful man who had been fucking her. She loved it when Joseph looked at her. His eyes pierced her with a fierceness that she had never experienced before.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"I think I want to fuck you again."

Charisse grinned. "Sorry, no more fucking until I suck your dick."

She brought a wet rag to the bed and began washing Joseph's dick. He was already hard as a rock.

"Charisse, I've got to warn you. With those lips of yours, I won't last long. You might get a mouthful."

"Just let me worry about that."

This time Charisse was on top, straddling the naked man below her. Joseph propped himself up in the bed to get a view of what would soon happen. Charisse looked at him with lust and then moved her head down, putting his hard dick in her mouth. She encircled it with her tongue and forced it all the way to the back of her throat. Joseph was overcome by a hot, wet sensation. He looked in amazement at this beautiful black woman's thick, full lips encircling his dick.

Joseph knew that he was about to come and released himself from Charisse. He slid under her and guided his dick into her wet pussy. He was on fire and began bucking like a wild animal, fucking this woman with uncontrollable lust and passion. Her scorching black body was bouncing up and down and she was yelling with pleasure. They both came violently again, sweat pouring from their bodies and clutching each other while the spasms subsided.

Joseph and Charisse held each other tightly, both in a daze and both completely exhausted. With Charisse's beautiful body covering his, Joseph reached around her and clutched her ass with both hands. He then wrapped his legs around hers to make their union even tighter.

They were speechless for several minutes, both contemplating the great experience they had just had. Charisse's mind was racing. Never, ever, had she experienced such passion from a man and never had she unleashed such passion. She realized that Joseph was a once in a lifetime find and she vowed to never let this man get away from her.

Joseph was spent, lying motionless and in a daze. This was an extraordinary woman, black and beautiful, and she had just fucked him to exhaustion. His third experience with a black woman was another trip down a road of complete and uncontrollable lust.

He raised his hand to the bottom of her chin and pulled her head up to look into her eyes.

"Charisse, there are no words to describe how incredible I think you are," he said. "You are the greatest woman I have ever met in my life."

"I can say the same about you."

Joseph and Charisse grudgingly got dressed and were soon ready to leave. Neither wanted this afternoon to end.

Joseph walked Charisse to her car, kissed her, and said, "I'll call you."

"Make it soon, very soon," she said.

Driving home, Charisse was thinking about only one thing – Joseph and the incredible fucking he had just given her. The exciting thing to her was that she knew that this was only the beginning. She knew that she would fuck this man wherever and whenever he wanted.

Joseph thought back to that moment in the bar when Charisse had walked in. It seemed like years ago now. He couldn't believe his luck and that he had been able to meet and fuck such a beautiful woman. All his life he had craved black women, never really believing that his fantasy would ever come true. But now he had fucked three spectacular black women and he was consumed with his lust for them.

Joseph reached for his cell phone and dialed Charisse's number.

"Hey beautiful. Are you ok?"

"I'm great," she said. "I'm glad you called. Want to get together tomorrow?"

"Of course. You took the question right out of my mouth."

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers