Ultimate Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAVES4000
DAVES4000
15 Followers

Kneeling on the hard floor looking directly in front of her she admires the barber's chair where she can see the restraints that she knows will be applied to her once she has been seated.

Her arms are once again pulled being her back and wrists are tied tightly so that she cannot move them at all.

She is then pulled to her feet, turned around and lifted up onto the large barber's chair. Trevor and Dave then each take an ankle and lift her legs up and secure her ankles to the side of the chair. Cara is now lying back against her arms that are tied behind her back which she finds a bit uncomfortable.

The barber's chair is pumped up to its maximum height so that Cara looks like she is suspended in the air. Dave sits on a stool between her legs and starts to apply more soapy water which feels nice and warm on Cara's skin.

She again feels the sharp blade of the razor touching her as Dave applies gentle strokes cutting away in different angles, stretching her as he goes.

Cara loves the feeling of the razor against her skin. Making sure she does not move an inch as she does not want to be cut.

While Dave is shaving Cara's pussy, Trevor moves around to Cara's side and starts to massage her breasts in a circular motion paying particular attention to teasing her nipples. This causes Cara to wriggle around with pleasure as she feels his fingers rubbing over her nipples making them stand upright. Dave calls out and tells her to stop moving her legs, when Trevor suggests strapping her upper legs to the arms rests so that she cannot move.

Dave gets up from between Cara's legs and walks over to the rack where there is a large selection of straps and restraints. He selects a wide black leather set of straps with buckles on the ends, walks back over to Cara tells Trevor to hold her legs back into the arm rests where Dave commences strapping her legs tightly against the rests.

Cara can no longer move her legs at all. They are so tightly bound to the chairs arm rests she is well and truly stuck there. With her legs being pulled up into that position, it has made her pussy spread open more exposing her pink inner lips. Dave cannot help but stare and admire what is spread open in front of him and starts to caress her. Running his fingers all around the slippery soap mixture and then inserting his fingers inside her. This makes Cara lift her butt up slightly in order to help with the insertion. Dave then starts to tease around her anal area making Cara squirm even more.

With one hand Dave continues to play around inside her now using two fingers to probe and tease while his other fingers is starting to slide inside her anal area. He pushes his finger deep inside her rear end which makes Cara call out with joy. Dave tells Trevor to come down and finish shaving while he carries on with playing. So Trevor takes hold of the razor while leaning over Cara's torso, uses the fingers on his left hand to spread her skin tight while he carries on shaving her soft pubic hair. Dave in the meantime is moving his two fingers in and out of her wet pussy trying not to make too much movement in case Trevor cuts into her skin. His other finger is now sliding faster and faster in and out of her butt. Cara wants to thrust her lower body in motion with Dave's thrusting but she is too scared she will get cut, and does her best to just lay there taking in the extreme pleasure she is feeling down below.

She loves the feeling of the sharp blade running over her skin and wishes it could last for ever. But no sooner had those thoughts passed through her mind, she hears Trevor say that he is all done.

He moves away for a moment and returns with a hot towel which he then uses to wipe Cara's pussy and cleans up the excess soap. The feeling of the hot towel around her pussy is very nice, especially considering Dave's fingers are still sliding in and out of her with increased pressure, as is his other

Cara can now lift her lower body, and commences thrusting against Dave's movements, crying out in pleasure as Trevor carries on with massaging her breasts and running his tongue over Cara's face.

While massaging her breasts with one hand he takes the other and pulls down on the lever at the side of the chair. Cara immediately falls back into an almost completely flat reclined position.

She can feel her legs strapped tightly to the sides of the chair as and spread apart as Dave starts to insert a large black shiny vibrator. She feels it spreading her lips wide apart as it slides in with effortless motion. She is so worked up and wet anything would go in there.

She feels the vibrator being turned on and immediately sighs as she feels the intense vibration within her as the vibrator is thrust in and out with a sideways rotating motion.

Cara knows she is going to cum real quick as the pleasure is just too intense to hold it off.

Trevor stands back and starts to undo his black leather shorts, drops them to the floor and exposes his very big bumpy looking penis. He takes it in one hand and strokes it for a moment then leans forward directing it towards her face and mouth. He takes hold of her head and pulls it towards his large penis. She is still thrusting hard against the vibrator as Trevor's penis pushes against her cheek and is rubbed all over her face before being pushed into her mouth.

Cara's mouth is spread wide open with the size of his penis. She feels like she is going to choke, but doesn't care as the feelings her body is experiencing are just too great to care.

Dave slowly withdraws the vibrator and his finger from within her butt, stands up and drops his trousers, holding his penis and playing with it for a while, he then moves into Cara holding on to her knees he inserts his penis deep inside her. Cara can't help but feel the warmth of his penis as it spreads her wide open. He thrusting between her legs increases with speed and pressure, pushing deep into Cara while she thrusts against his movements, she can feel herself starting to cum as she tries to breath, but Trevor's large penis is still being thrust into her mouth when he all of a sudden cums and squirts his total load all over her face as he just manages to withdraw from her mouth before exploding with a mass of cum. She feels the hot cum all over her face as starts her orgasm.

She can't hold it off any longer and just let's go with a final thrust against Dave's large cock that is now pushed as deep into Cara as it can go. She lifts her lower body up in one final push as she explodes with an orgasm that makes her legs quiver and shake like never before.

She continues for some time and Dave and Trevor start to rub their hands all over her stomach and breasts. Cara's head has dropped down over the back of the barber's chair, her mouth wide open as she gasps for a breath, eyes running with pleasure as she feels Dave's fingers once again gently

Both men then move to either side of the barber's chair, take each of Cara's hand and place them on their firmly erect cocks. Even Trevor has regained his erection as she is forced to play with their cocks until they both cum all over her stomach, rubbing it into her chest and over her breasts.

She loves the feeling of the hot cum all over her body as they continue to let her pulls away at their cocks.

When it is all over they move back a little, let the barber's chair back up so that Cara is not quite sitting upright. They then tell her she can just sit there for a moment reflecting on her experience and to look around and see what she would like to do next time she visits.

They then both leave the room while Cara is still pumped up high in the barber's chair, legs and ankles still firmly restrained to the chair, but her arms are now totally free.

She lays back into the back rest and sighs in relief with the session she has just had. But she feels herself getting horny yet again as she looks around the room at all the equipment she has not yet had the pleasure to experience.

Her arm falls down beside the chair where she feels something soft. Looking down she notices a white cotton hairdressing cape folded over a rail on the side of the chair. She can't help but run her fingers over it as it feels so nice.

She looks around and knows there isn't anyone around, and takes hold of the cape, lifts it up and unfolds it. It is a lovely white cotton cape, newly washed and ironed. It has a very crisp sound as it unfolds. She shakes it out and places it around her neck making sure she fastens it behind really tightly with the Velcro strip.

Lifting the cape up and letting it fall down over her body and over the arms rests, she lays back into the chair, puts her arms under the cape and starts to play with herself.

The cape is flowing out over her body down to just below her knees, her hands under the cape playing and fingering herself she starts to cum quickly. Once again her legs quivering as she cums and squirts. Feeling the wetness between her legs she continues to rub and massage her clitoris.

She thinks she is in heaven as she relaxes, and looks around seeing herself in the large mirrors.

All she can see is her head and legs below the knees. The rest is all pure white cotton cape stretched out over her body. Her thoughts move to her last hair salon visit and thought how lovely it would be if after a shampoo and cut, she would be reclined back under the cape while someone plays around with her until she came. Every salon visit should be like that she thought.

Just then the doors open, Dave walks in and moves over to Cara. What have we been doing here he says. Looking at the white cape around Cara's neck, he runs his hands over the cape telling her she looks really nice with the cape on.

He plays around with the cape for a moment, moves behind Cara and starts to unfasten the cape. Cara likes the feeling of him undoing the cape and slowly pulling it away from her neck and body.

He folds the cape back up and puts it back on the rail at the side of the chair. Leans down and starts to undo the bindings on her legs and ankles.

There, all done, you can get up now and take a shower and get dressed. And with that he walks back out the door leaving her standing there totally naked.

As she walks towards the door where the showers are, she just can't help but wander around touching all the equipment. She still doesn't know what she will go for on her next visit, as she leaves the room and showers.

After her shower, she dresses back into her sexy tight fitting black dress, walks out to the reception area towards the door to go home. "Cara", a call comes from the reception area; on your next visit we want you to come dressed in a school girl uniform ok. A nice white blouse and short skirt. Is that ok. Cara pauses for a moment and thinks about it. She will have to go out and buy the clothes, but that's not a problems she thinks. Yeh, that would be fun she replies, feeling quite excited at the thought. Brilliant, says the receptionist. See you, say, next Saturday, same time then.

Cara confirms that, smiles, and swings herself around as she bounces out the main doors into the street. She has such a spring in her step as she heads back towards her car.

Looking around at everyone walking and driving past, she can't help but wonder what dull and boring lives those people must have. Her thoughts go back to her two sessions to date and knows in her mind that her life has changed forever. She will never again want a plain boring relationship. Normal sex has now become "boring", excitement is what she wants now, and excitements is what she is going to get.

She gets to her car, sits and reflects, and slowly drives away thinking about her next session dressed up in a school girl's outfit.

DAVES4000
DAVES4000
15 Followers
12