Ultimate Male Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Dick meets an imp and hits the gym.
4.2k words
4.47
22.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExhibGuy
ExhibGuy
11 Followers

I was more than a little surprised when I emerged from my shower late on a Sunday afternoon, freshly washed and shaved after a run, to find a small, reddish female floating in my bedroom. I could tell she was female because she was nude, and her hard, maroon-colored nipples pointed in my direction. "Er," I said, determined to face this apparition bravely, "hello."

"Hello," replied the imp. "I'm here to make you the Ultimate Exhibitionist."

She said it that way, with the capital letters in her voice. I said, "Oh, really?"

"You enjoy exposing your body to other people," the imp said.

"Well, I can't argue with you there, " I said. "I do love going to nude beaches, driving around naked, doing Bare to Breakers..."

The little red woman waved her hand dismissively. "All child's play," she said. "Stick with me, and I'll give you experiences beyond your wildest exhibitionist dreams."

"Look, I have a life," I said. "I don't want to get arrested."

"Trust me," she said, and she smiled. There were a lot of teeth in that smile. I wavered a bit in my bravery.

"And I'm actually a bit timid about exposing myself, anyway," I said. "I mean, I don't really want to offend anyone just to get off myself."

"Hmm," the imp said. "Let me see your body."

I had tossed my towel away almost before her words registered consciously. Since I was already in an exposure state of mind, I guess it didn't take much prodding to get me completely naked.

"Now," she said, "why do you think people wouldn't enjoy seeing that body nude?"

I considered. I wasn't embarrassed of my body, just a little self-conscious about it. I said, "Well, I'm not in the best shape, physically."

"Granted," the imp said, which deflated my ego a bit, but was truth. She floated slowly around me, inspecting me. "Still," she went on, "you have a decent body. A runner's body. You just need a little beefing up. We can deal with that."

"I also feel like I'm too pale."

"Many people would like to be more tan," she said. "No problem. Anything else?"

"Erm," I said, "I would really like to have a larger member," I said. "I think I would be a lot more comfortable exposing myself if I could make a greater, you know, impact."

"You want a bigger dick," the imp said, which for some reason made me start to get an erection. She floated around in front of me and hovered right in front of my penis. She watched closely as it slowly rose up and pointed over her head. "You're not bad right now, hon. But I'd be happy to accommodate that request." She rubbed her tiny hands together. "So," she said, "are you ready to become the Ultimate Exhibitionist?"

"What happens if I say yes?"

"Nothing you won't enjoy, believe me. I'll help you get more comfortable exposing your body. I'll set up ideal situations for you to be naked in front of lots of people." She wiggled her fingers. "I'll work my magic on the people you encounter, and make it easier for you to talk them out of their clothes. The more naked people, the better."

"Why?"

The imp shrugged, grinned more broadly. "Why not? So are you game?"

I shrugged. "Why not indeed?"

"Excellent!" she said. "Well, first things first. Tomorrow morning at 4 AM, I want you to go to a particular gym I know..."

===

I had a script to follow. I had been briefed extensively by the imp. Do this, say that. She assured me I would be pleased with the results.

The imp's chosen gym was located in a strip mall, and it looked very dark. At four in the morning, the only lights on inside looked to be in a lobby and sign-in area. I tried the door and found it locked, so I rapped on the glass. It wasn't long before a woman in a leotard appeared and said, "Yes?"

"I'd like to sign up," I said. It sounded ludicrous to me – a sign on the door clearly stated that the gym didn't open until 5:30 – but I was following the plan.

"Hmm," said the woman, and she looked me up and down through the door. I checked her out, too. She appeared to be in her early forties, with a pretty face unencumbered by makeup. Her brown hair was efficiently cropped, and she was probably a foot shorter than me. Her leotard made it obvious that she was in good shape – lean, not muscular, but not curvy, either. Slim. Fit. Cute.

"Well," she said finally, "you don't look like you're going to rape me."

"Er, no, I don't plan to," I said, and I smiled at her.

"I don't know why I decided to come in so early today. I guess it must have been so I could get you signed up. Well, come on in." She unbolted the door, let me through, then locked it securely once again. "What are you looking to get out of your membership?"

"I want to build more muscle," I said.

"It's great you showed up when you did," she said. "Wow, I can't believe my luck. If I get one more person signed up before we open today, I'll beat that bitch Monica and get the bonus for this quarter." She rubbed her hands together. It must have been a decent-sized bonus.

"Happy to help out," I said. "Before I sign up, I just need to make sure this is the right place for me to be."

"Of course. My name's Lisa." I shook her hand and told her I was Dick.

"Lisa, can this place help me get some muscular definition?"

"Well, let's see where you stand right now. Go get changed into your gym clothes and we'll do an assessment."

"Erm," I said, "well, I sort of stopped here on a lark. I didn't actually bring any shorts or anything with me." I was dressed in shirt and tie, slacks, and dress shoes, just as the imp had ordered.

"Oh," Lisa said, and she chewed her bottom lip for a moment. Then she said, "Well, come with me." She led me into a room away from the long line of plate glass windows that made up the front of the gym, out of sight now of anyone who might be passing by at 4 AM. "Why don't you take your shirt off and let me have a look."

I was more than happy to oblige. Lisa ran hands over my upper arms, my chest, my abdomen, probing and feeling. My nipples hardened from the air conditioning, and also from the stimulation.

"You have decent underlying musculature," Lisa said. "You must run or bike, because you seem to be in good physical condition. I think if you apply yourself, you should be able to get some definition fairly quickly."

"What sort of exercises would I need to do?"

"I could show you, if you had something to change into."

"Hmm," I said, following the script, and marveling that the imp had predicted events so well. "I don't know if I'm ready to sign up, then. I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into."

She bit her lip again. "Well," she said, "there's no one else here, and there won't be for more than an hour. I suppose you could work out in your underwear."

"That sounds good," I said, "except that I'm not wearing any underwear."

Lisa face reddened, which worried me until I noticed the outline of her hard nipples through her leotard. "Nudity doesn't bother me," she said, "but all the machines are in the main room, in front of all the glass. Anyone outside would be able to see you naked in the gym, and you probably wouldn't even know they were there."

I frowned, and I felt my cock hardening.

"Maybe you could wrap a towel around yourself?" Lisa said. "That would keep you covered just in case someone happened by."

"That sounds like a plan," I said.

---

Lisa's bottom lip was between her teeth again, while her nipples, clearly visible through her leotard, pointed straight at me. Even with the thin layer of fabric covering them, I could tell they were quite large.

I was pedaling a stationary bike, wearing nothing but a white gym towel. It was bigger than a hand towel, but it wasn't quite bath-towel-sized. It was wrapped tightly around my waist, but it just barely reached, and only extended about halfway down my thighs. Even with my penis limp, it almost failed to meet the demands of modesty.

And the sight of Lisa's huge, pointy nipples was beginning to have an effect on me. As I carefully pedaled the bike so as not to dislodge the towel on purpose, my cock started to slowly rise up inside it, forming more and more of an obvious tent.

Normally, exercise would keep me flaccid, but this situation was too stimulating. I had never been in a gym wearing so little clothing. I had never pedaled a bike in bare feet. I had never had a cute trainer with hard eraser nipples study my form like this. Lisa was now staring openly at the towel, which was being raised higher and higher in the air by my growing penis.

"Um, okay," Lisa finally said. "I think you're good and warmed up now." She watched as I carefully dismounted and stood next to the bike, the towel draped over my arousal. "So, would you like to start with upper body or lower?"

"Up to you," I said.

She seemed to realize then that she had been staring at my erection and she shook her head. "Okay, let's do legs, then." She walked over to a line of machines, and I followed. She sat me down on the leg extension machine.

I knew full well how to use these things; I'd been going to the gym off and on since college. But I let her arrange me in the right position on the machine, adjust the parts for me, and set the weight, because it meant she had plenty of opportunities to touch my bare skin. The towel still wound tightly around me, but I hadn't lost my hard-on, which strained against the material and shortened it in front to the point that my balls were just barely visible.

I looked Lisa in the eye and started the set. I held onto the handles and did each rep a little more enthusiastically than really necessary, scooting my ass forward just a bit each time. Lisa's eyes wandered down and then stayed glued there, and I watched her watch me. After ten reps, I stopped and followed her gaze. I had made the towel ride up enough that my balls were completely uncovered.

"Okay," Lisa said, "do another set."

I casually readjusted my butt on the towel so I could scoot it even further, and started another ten reps. I could feel a cool breeze across my balls and I knew I was exposing myself even more to this woman. After I finished the set, I looked down and was able to see almost half the shaft of my cock.

Lisa's eyes never left my crotch. "One more set of ten," she ordered.

I was happy to oblige. I closed my eyes and I scooted and scooted, and after ten reps I looked up to find Lisa's tongue between her lips, and her gaze squarely on my nearly-exposed erection. Only the head of my cock was still under the towel.

"Oops," I said, as though I'd just noticed my indiscretion, and I pulled the bottom of the towel down as I got up off the machine. "Sorry about that."

"No problem," Lisa said. She smiled. "I guess that was bound to happen, huh?"

"So now what do you recommend?"

She thought for a moment, tapping a finger against her lips. "Let's do some squats," she said, and she led the way.

"It seems hot in here to me," I said.

Lisa fanned herself by way of agreement. She put a small amount of weight on the bar, and gently brushed the backs of my legs as she told me where I should feel the burn. My erection was showing no signs of going away anytime soon. The towel, on the other hand, was getting a little sweaty and was in danger of slipping. I didn't cinch it any tighter.

I faced the mirror-covered wall and shouldered the squat bar. Wow, my cock certainly made a spectacle in the towel. I went down into the first squat and felt the towel loosen. There was no way it was going to last through ten reps. In fact, when I thought about it, doing squats was probably one of the most effective ways to get rid of the towel. Lisa must have known this.

My cock sprang to full attention at this thought, rock-hard, and on the fifth rep the towel slipped loose, hung from my penis for a moment, and then silently and slowly fell to the floor. I finished the set as though nothing had happened, and put the squat bar back on its hooks.

"Good," Lisa said to my dick. She added a little more weight to the bar and ordered me to do another set.

I did ten reps, completely nude, while Lisa stood behind me and a bit out of my sight line. I knew she was watching my ass, as well as keeping an eye on my bobbing cock in the mirror. My penis was like granite, and pre-cum dripped from its head onto the floor.

I put the bar on its hooks again, and I took the opportunity to kick the towel away. Clearly, I didn't need it anymore, and I didn't want to trip over it.

"I guess that was bound to happen, huh?" Lisa said again. She was smiling, so I just grinned back. "One more set," she said.

I said, "Is my form okay? I don't want to injure myself."

"Like sitting on a barstool, remember?" She placed her hand on the back of my leg, right below my ass. "You should feel it here." She didn't pull her hand away, so I went ahead and started my set.

I did my squats while Lisa's hand stayed glued to my thigh. Every couple of reps she would squeeze it and say, "Good, right there." After ten reps, the floor was so wet from my leakage that I was afraid I might slip on it and fall.

I straightened and turned to face Lisa, completely nude, my cock throbbing and pointing at the ceiling. Lisa smiled at me, and seemed to think I didn't notice she was constantly glancing at my erection.

"You know," she said, "your legs actually look pretty good. You do run, don't you?"

"Yep," I said. But my calves and thighs felt really tight. Those few sets of squats seemed to have been very effective.

"Let's do some upper body, then," Lisa said. She walked toward the free weight area, and I followed. Lisa didn't say anything about the towel, so I let it lie and enjoyed the breeze on my hard dick as it bounced its way along.

She motioned toward a bench, so I lay down on it. I placed my feet far apart to brace myself for lifting, but also to give my bare cock maximum exposure. My position wasn't lost on Lisa. She nearly dropped one of the weights as she was sliding it onto the bar.

"This looks like a good starting weight for you. Let's see how you do." Lisa moved to stand at the head of the bench to spot me. From this angle, her erect nipples looked magnificent. They were the size of the end of my thumb, perched on the ends of her compact breasts, and they were straining hard against the leotard. They actually looked like they might punch holes in the fabric if they got any harder or longer.

Looking up at Lisa's chest made my own equipment harder and longer, and Lisa watched me throb as I picked up the bar and started doing bench presses.

Lisa said, "You seem pretty comfortable being nude."

"I don't really mind," I said. My chest was starting to burn from the exertion, but I felt like I could keep going with this weight all day.

Lisa smirked. "It looks like you're enjoying it to me."

I smiled up at her. "I am," I said, and I put the bar back on the stand. "I certainly can't hide that fact. Just like you can't hide how much you're enjoying it, with a thin leotard like that."

Lisa looked down at herself and seemed to notice her nipples for the first time. "You're right," was all she said. Then, "Wow, you're looking pretty good there."

She was looking at my upper body, for a change. And I did feel good. Tight, warm, strong. I glanced down at myself and found that my chest had swelled several inches. The imp must be rewarding me for my efforts!

"Thanks," I said, and I sat up.

Lisa put her hands on my pecs and squeezed them, feeling the muscles I had just built. "I didn't think you were that built when you came in, but maybe I'm just now waking up."

She continued to caress my chest, until I said, "What next?"

"Um, well," she said, "how about abs?"

She led me to the mats and had me lie on my back. She gave me brief instructions on how to do crunches, of which I'd done at least a million in my life, though my torso didn't really show it.

"I bet you have great abs," I said. "Can you show me how to do it?"

Lisa obediently lay down next to me and started doing crunches. "Feel your abs as you do each rep," she said, and she placed her hand on her stomach, so I put my hand right next to hers.

"I can sort of feel the crunch," I said. "I wish your stomach wasn't covered, so I could really understand."

It was a line the imp had given me. I thought it surely wouldn't work. So I was surprised when Lisa bit her lip, made a big show of looking around, and then said, "Well, you're right that this leotard doesn't leave much to the imagination, so..." Then she slid the straps off her shoulders and pushed the leotard down to her waist.

My cock swelled as her tits were revealed. Her dark nipples were even more amazing without the leotard to hold them back. They were perhaps the longest nipples I had ever seen.

"Now who's staring?" Lisa said, and she grinned at me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Your nipples are gorgeous."

She blushed a little and said, "Thank you. And...I guess I should say...your cock has been turning me on so much I can hardly stand it."

"I know," I said. "Can you show me the crunches again?"

She did a few more with my hand on her bare midriff, feeling her muscles contract. She did have very tight abs.

"Now you," she said.

I lay back and started doing crunches myself, my hand on my own stomach. I could feel a six-pack developing quickly there. The imp was helping me out again. Lisa had her hands on her breasts, which at first disappointed me because I thought she was being modest. Then I realized she was rubbing them in a slow circle.

I sat up, my abs now as tight as Lisa's. "Here, let me take care of those," I said. She dropped her hands to her sides, and I lightly massaged her enormous nipples with my thumbs. She closed her eyes and she moaned.

While Lisa enjoyed the attention, I looked down at my own body. The imp had certainly delivered in the overall body appearance department! From my calves to my shoulders, every muscle in my body had grown, as though I had been hitting the gym solid for months. The slight pudginess around my middle was gone.

In short, I looked good.

It was strange that Lisa hadn't made more comments about my transformation. Maybe the imp was clouding her mind somehow. I stopped rubbing Lisa's tits and she opened her eyes.

"I think I'm ready to sign up," I said, and Lisa beamed at me. "But there's one machine I've never been able to figure out how to use, and I wonder if you could just show me that before I sign on the dotted line."

"What's that?"

"The hip adductor machine," I said.

Lisa bit her lip again. "That faces the front window," she said.

"It's still early," I said. "At least another half hour before you open, right? Who would see you?"

I stood up and offered her my hand. She took it, and placed her other hand on my cock to "steady herself" as she got up. She didn't remove the hand from my dick once she was standing next to me, but kept lightly squeezing while she talked.

"I don't know," she said.

"Why are you worried?" I said. "You have a great body."

"So do you," Lisa said, and looked me up and down as though noticing my muscles for the first time. She squeezed my cock again and I had to moan a little bit. She grinned. "Okay, let's go."

"Wait," I said. I grabbed the leotard bunched around her waist and yanked it down to her ankles in one quick motion. As I'd expected, she was wearing no underwear. She gasped, but didn't move. "How else would I be able to see what you're doing?" I asked.

She seemed to think that made sense, because she rolled the leotard over her sneakers and completely off then and headed toward the windows, pulling me along by my cock.

We reached the machine, and she bent to adjust it, giving me, and anyone who might be standing outside in the darkness, a wonderful view of her shapely ass. My penis felt funny without a hand gripping it now, so I wrapped my own around it.

ExhibGuy
ExhibGuy
11 Followers
12