Ultimate Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers

“Hmmmm, oh number two! Yeah, we met this kid on the elevator, when we were headed down for a swim. Charlie Barett, remember him from last year? The tall, dark young man that danced with Tina all night?”

“Oh yeah, I remember. I also remember him stealing glances at your bodacious body all night! So, did he come on to you?” Asked David.

“Yeah, he did –in the whirlpool. He pulled the straps down on my swimming suit…”

“Yeah? Mmmmm, tell me more Baby! Did you let him lick your big tits?”

I ran my saturated fingers up to my tits and wet each nipple. Closing my eyes, I pulled on each nipple, until they were quite hard. Hearing David’s heavy breathing, I figured a bit of exaggeration was in order.

“There wasn’t hardly anyone in the pool area, so I let him pull my suit down, until my big tits were free. He cupped each one and licked my nipples. I told him to stop, but he only grabbed them harder and started to suck each one. That’s when I really tried to push him away.”

“But Baby, you like having your tits sucked. Why make him stop?”

“That’s the problem. I was starting to get quite aroused! I’ve never let anyone suck my tits but you Honey, so it was strange having this young stud turning me on. Boy-oh-boy, was he ever turning me on! Since I couldn’t pull him off, I reached under the water to smack him in the nuts, but that idea back-fired on me,” I said, reaching down between my legs again.

Holding the phone to my ear with one hand, I fingered my wet pussy with the other. With two fingers on either side of my clit, I used my middle finger to tease it.

“It back-fired how? Did you touch his dick?” David whispered.

“The water only served to buffer my punch. I missed and hit his cock. God David, it was soo huge! I couldn’t even get my hand around it,” I stated and thrust four of my fingers into my pussy.

I tried to approximate the size of Charlie’s cock, as I continued to fuck myself. Bending my legs at the knees, I shot my pelvis into the air for maximum insertion. My grunts and moans were clear indicators to David that I was having an orgasm.

“So, where was Tina all this time? Was she feeling your pussy, while you jacked Charlie off? Was that it?”

“Oh God yes! Tina took my other boob in her mouth and reached inside my suit. She shoved almost her entire hand inside my pussy. She kept pulling it out and pushing it in me, while I jacked Charlie’s cock off. OH GOD, DAVID! JESUS, IT’S SO HOT! HIS COCK IS SOO HARD! OH GOD, I’m… I’m coming!” I screamed and thrust my fist inside my cunt as far as my reach would let me.

Twisting my hand inside, I had another orgasm, while sounds coming from the phone told me David had just shot his wad. All I wanted at that moment was to somehow stick my tongue through the phone line and lick up his goo, and I told him so.

“See Baby, I told you phone sex can be fun!” Exclaimed David.

“Fun and frustrating!” I noted. “How will I ever get though the next two days without your hard cock to play with, hmmmm?”

“Well, for one thing, you better not just lay around in that hotel room! Get out there and have a good time. Go to dinner. Go dancing!” He commanded.

“I can’t go dancing without you. See, I had this real sexy outfit for you and I forgot to leave it at home, when our plans changed. Now I don’t have anything formal to wear!” I said dismayed.

“Why not just wear what you brought with you? Wear the sexy outfit! You’ll have fun,” he suspected.

“Are you sure, David? The dress isn’t too risqué, but the lingerie is, shall we say, very daring,” I admitted.

“Baby, I can’t wait to see it on you, but until then, I insist you wear it! I want you to turn every head in the place, especially that Charlie kid. Show him how sexy a real woman can be. If you get into trouble, just give me a call. Knock ‘em dead, Baby!”

I was reticent about accepting his permission, but I felt relieved at the same time. Since I was stuck so far away from home, I might as well enjoy myself. I hung up the phone and began to climb out of bed to clean up, when I heard the door handle.

“Betty! Betty, are you decent?” I heard Tina yell from the opened door.

“Ah, uh yeah. I guess so,” I said and quickly covered my nakedness with sheets and blankets.

“HI! Did we… wake you?” Tina asked, seeing me on the bed, with nothing but my face peering out.

“Yeah, I was just taking a nap,” I lied.

“Sorry Betty, didn’t mean to wake you,” smiled handsome Charlie, still wet from the whirlpool.

“Charlie’s AC is on the blink, so I told him he could use our room to shower and change. Is that all right with you, Honey?” Asked Tina.

“Sure, make yourself at home,” I responded quizzically.

Towering over me at the foot of the bed, Charlie stared for an uncomfortably long period. His sexy dark eyes scanned me up and down, like he knew what I’d been up to. Smiling politely, I gripped the sheet top tightly and lowered my eyes to glance at his shorts. He mentioned something about looking forward to dancing, but I was too distracted to comprehend. He went to use the shower and Tina plopped herself down on the bed next to me.

“God Betty, isn’t he such a stud? I just can’t keep my hands off him. We were playing, you know, messing around in the hot tub, and he had such a hardon for me,” she whispered, almost frantically.

“Oh yeah? So what happened?” I asked, knowing full well whom he had the hardon for.

“Well, I was running my hands over him in the water, pretending to tickle him. Then my hand bumped into his dick. Oh God Betty, he’s so huge! I don’t remember him being that well hung, when we danced together last year,” She recalled.

“So, go on…” I prompted.

“So anyway, I grabbed hold of it, or at least tried to. It’s SO big!”

“Yes, I know it’s big. I mean, you said that already, Tina,” I caught myself.

“Then he told me to stop.”

“He wanted you to STOP?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah, something about not wanting to do it in front of everybody, or some shit,” she said disheartened.

“And then…” I prodded.

“Then we came up here. Could you be a real sweetheart, and leave us alone for a while. I think he wants to fuck me,” she said, under her breath.

“Sure Tina. Just hand me that bathrobe. I dress and be out of here before you know it,” I said, sitting up in bed, still clutching the sheet close to my chest.

This left my backside completely exposed. Tina sat down next to me and ran her hand down my bare back. A shiver went through me, as she made tiny circles with her finger at the top of my ass crack.

“I really appreciate this Betty. I owe you big time!” She purred.

I wrapped the terry cloth robe around me and fed my arms into it, briefly exposing my breast when the sheet dropped. Tina’s eyes opened wide. She pulled the robe off my shoulder and kissed my neck and shoulder.

“Oooh Baby, Do you always sleep in the nude?” She asked, running little circles on my shoulder with her tongue.

“God Tina, you’ve got to stop that! It’s not funny anymore!” I insisted, pulled my robe closed and stood up.

Tina looked up at me, shrugged and smiled. The increase of sexual tension in the room only worsened when Charlie finished his shower. He entered wearing nothing but a bath towel around his trim waist.

“Ah, that feels great. Nothing like a nice hot shower to get your blood moving again!” He announced, with hands on his hips, like some super hero.

“Yeah, I think I could use one too. Well, Betty, we’ll see you later?” Said Tina, implying that she wanted Charlie for herself.

Tina closed the bathroom door. An awkward silence fell over the room. Finally Charlie walked over to me. I stood motionless, clutching my robe together, to hide any hint of skin. Standing directly in front of me, his big hands on my shoulders, he learned down. I lay my head back and stared at the ceiling, as his lips lightly kissed one side of my neck, then the other.

“See how much I want to dance with you? I restrained myself,” He said, between kisses.

I concentrated on every aspect of that stupid ceiling, every shape, every tiny shadow. It was all in vain; I sensed my body surrendering to his touch.

“Maybe we should do some “dancing” right here,” he suggested and brought his face within an inch of mine.

“I think Tina is making other plans for you,” I said softly, staring into his piercing eyes.

Mesmerized by his seduction, I hardly noticed when his hands took mine. My fists unclenched and the robe fell open, as he pulled my arms around his waist. Our two bodies were drawn together by some inescapable magnetic force. My bosom expanded against his lower chest, and my hands felt the length of his long back, as we kissed. His thick tongue darted between my lips and I sucked it in deep. Suddenly, something inside told me this was all too easy. Charlie pulled my robe off my shoulders, leaving it hanging from my elbows. I broke away from the kiss.

“Charlie, I’m married,” I stated meekly.

“So, should I ask your husband if I can have this dance?” He asked coyly.

“You’re such a smartass,” I observed.

”A smartass with a big cock, I’m every woman’s nightmare, right?” He spouted.

I found his impudence less than endearing and pulled away.

“C’mon Betty, you promised me a dance,” He begged.

“Not that kind of “dance”,” I said and grabbed my clothes.

His apologies continued, as I dressed, with my back to him.

“So where are you going? I was hoping the three of us could get to know each other better,” he offered.

“Is that “know” in the Biblical sense? I don’t THINK so,” I stated and stormed out the door.

I cruised the lobby and hotel shops for over an hour, which I figured was adequate time for Charlie to get to “know” Tina. I had simmered down by then and called our room.

“Oh Betty, there you are! What happened between you and Charlie? He just got dressed and said to tell you he was sorry and left,” said Tina.

“Oh it’s no big deal. Just a difference of opinions,” I said to smooth everything over.

I invited myself back to the room. We dressed for dinner and had a good time window-shopping, in spite of the earlier altercation. The next day went as scheduled, with all-day company meetings. Mingling and hobnobbing with the upper echelon was not our cup of tea, so we were relieved to finally drag ourselves back to the room. Considering our close relationship and having so much in common, Tina and I made a pact to cover for each other.

“If either one of us gets caught in a mess, the other one will step in and make things right,” said Tina, after her third tiny bottle of tequila.

“Aren’t these just the cutest little bottles? Do you suppose there are tiny little people, in tiny factories that make ‘em? I said, downing my third cognac.

“I always thought they made them on airplanes!” Exclaimed Tina, cracking open another seal.

As we sat on the floor and slowly got stewed, compliments of the courtesy bar, we turned back the clock to younger days. Like a pair of pie-eyed sorority sisters, we recounted nearly every boyfriend we ever had and ranked his performance. After two hours or so, we were feeling no pain. Out of nowhere, Tina scrambled to her unsteady feet and announced she would model her new dress. I watched as she stripped out of her PJ’s and fumbled through her rack of clothes. God, but she had a tight little sexy body, I thought to myself, ogling her every move. The low-cut, short sequined red dress fit her like a glove. Even without her underwear, she was hot.

“Geez Tina, you look great! I mean that dress is really something on you!” I restated.

“Do you really think so? Does it show my boobies enough?” She asked and thrust her chest out.

“Oh I think so,” I answered, staring at her visibly hard nipples beneath the fabric.

“What about my ass? How much of can you see, when I lean over? Here, I’ll give you the whole effect,” she said, pulling her red pumps on and bending over.

The high heels only served to make her short, deep tanned muscular legs tighten further. Resting her hands on her knees, she turned her lowered head around to find me staring at her gorgeous gams.

“Well? What do ya think? Can you see my ass?” She asked.

I only slowly shook my head.

“How about now?” She asked and spread her legs, which hiked up a dress a few inches; barely covering her ass.

I took another swig from my mini-bottle and nervously shook my head “no” again.

“And now?”

She reached back with one hand and pulled the hem over the top of her tight ass. I gulped down the rest of the cognac and watched in awe, as she shifted her legs back and forth and ran her hand down her asscrack to her pussy.

“Jesus Tina. You DO have a sweet looking ass!” I admitted and unconsciously licked my lips.

“It’s OK Betty. It’s OK for one woman to compliment another woman. You don’t have to feel guilty, see?” She said, noticing my red face.

“I know Tina. I guess, it’s like you say, I’m just a prude. Perhaps, a little jealous too,” I further admitted.

“Oh nonsense girl! With a voluptuous figure like yours, you can’t be jealous?” She said, and backed herself up closer to me.

“Here, feel my ass. I’ll prove it too you.”

The booze must have been working overtime. Without a second thought I reached up to feel her tight, but tender ass. Running my hands over each flawless cheek, I squeezed a nice chunk of it.

“So, how does it feel?” She asked.

I ignored her question and continued to fondle and squeeze her ass cheeks, and felt my own ass tighten in the process.

“See, it’s just like any old ass!” She stated. “The pumps make it seem tighter. Why don’t you model your new slutty outfit for me and I’ll show you what I mean?” Asked Tina.

She helped me to my shaky feet and took a seat, while I rummaged through my limited wardrobe. Seeing I was uneasy stripping in front of her, she suggested I dress in the bathroom. The liquor had made me quite agreeable to whatever she suggested, so I hauled my new attire to the bathroom. Dressing myself in the sexy lingerie took my focus off of Tina. There was that sultry mature woman in the mirror again. She looked GOOD! With some extra makeup, she’d be just about perfect. Applying some extra rouge and hot red lipstick, I began to take on her persona. I slipped into the tall high heels and negligee, and opened the door to make my grand entrance. Tina had dimmed the lights and turned the radio to some easy listening station. My ankles soon adjusted to the extra height, as I strode across the floor toward her.

“Betty, you look… incredible!” She said, with eyes bulging.

“Betty, the Slut, if you don’t mind!” I demanded in the ultra sexy voice of my new persona.

Tina rose to her feet, as I gave her a 360 degree view. Like a Victoria’s Secret model on the runway, I struck a pose and opened my negligee to show her everything. I feigned a pout and dropped the negligee, letting it softly fall at my feet. With both of us in our heels, I still had three inches on her. Running my hands down the sides of my bustier, I thrust my chest out, as she had done.

“Does the lady approve?” I asked in a low voice.

“Oh yes, very much so,” Tina whispered emphatically. “How does your ass feel?” She wondered.

“It feels hot and tight, just like you said. Would you care to try it?” I asked and proudly turned around to show her.

She came up from behind me and ran her small hands up and down my panty-covered ass. She moaned and moved her body against mine, as she continued to fondle my tightened ass.

“Perhaps the lady would prefer to take those off, to get a better feel?” I suggested, referring to my black silk panties.

Up until now, I was playing a silly game of show-and-tell with her. Feeling her warm hands slowly uncover my ass, I felt a familiar twinge in my pussy. Trying my best to ignore it, I let her feel up my bare ass, as I had done to her. I could almost sense my blood rushing from my head to my lower body. My nerve endings were on fire everywhere she touched.

“What a hot ass you have, Baby. We’d better cool that down a bit,” she said, with her voice trailing off.

With her hands massaging my cheeks, I suddenly felt her wet tongue at the top of my crack. I stood frozen in fear and unexpected anticipation, as her saliva seeped down my crack and coated my rectum. Just as I was about to call off this little game, she stopped. I let out a deep sigh of relief. Figuring the game was over, I turned to face her.

“Well now, that was fun,” I said in my normal voice.

“Yeah, what shall we do for fun now?” Asked Tina, standing there naked, except for her pumps.

“TINA, YOUR NAKED!” I yelled and stepped back.

“Betty dear, I think we need to have a little talk,” she started and took my hands in hers, guiding me to the bed.

“I THINK SO! These come-ons of yours are getting way out of hand, even if we are a little drunk,” I surmised, and sat down on the bed next to her.

“It’s like this Betty. We’ve been the closest of friends for years, right? I feel I can confide in you about everything.”

“But THIS?” I interrupted, afraid of what she might admit to next.

“Let me finish, OK? Fact is, neither one of us are gay, right?” She asked.

“Well I’M certainly not! I can’t speak for you,” I said.

“We both are crazy about men –that’s for sure. But I think you have a problem,” she began.

“Oh it’s ME with the problem, I see,” I said unwittingly.

“Yes, you ignore the idea that on a sexual level you are attracted to me.”

“Oh is that it. Well excuse me if I don’t agree with your assessment!”

“You can deny it, but I see it in your eyes, and tonight I felt it in your touch.”

“That was just two old broads playing games, Tina –nothing more.”

“Then why did you feel my ass like that? Why did you let me feel yours?” She asked tenderly and brought my hand to her thigh.

“It was just a game. We got carried away,” I said softly, feeling my position weakening.

Leaving my hand on her thigh, I turned my head to meet hers. A tear welled up in my eye and fell down my cheek. She sweetly leaned close to my check and kissed away the tear. Her movement caused my hand to slip down her thigh and close to her crotch.

“What are you so afraid of, Honey?” She whispered, caressed my face and opened her legs.

My hand was now directly on her pussy, and I didn’t pull it away. Staring into her sultry eyes, I was speechless, confused and excited all at once.

“Don’t be afraid, Honey. Trust in your feelings. We won’t do anything you don’t want to do. I promise,” she said, with all seriousness.

I gave her the glimpse of a smile. She kissed my forehead, and returned to focus on my eyes.

“Don’t be afraid Betty. Touch me,” she whispered and closed her eyes.

Watching her face, my fingers started to move on her pussy. She took a short breath, as I felt her wetness and unfolded her lips. Her eyebrows raised and she bit down on her lip, while my fingers found their way to her clitoris. I felt my own juices start to flow, but this time I didn’t wish the feeling away. I went with it. Her eyes opened. She held my wrist still, as I finger-fucked her harder.

“Oh GOD Betty! That feels SO good! Where did you ever learn…” she started.

“Well, I AM familiar with the territory,” I whispered and reached my other hand up to lower my bustier.

“Oh Baby, you have such a delicious set of tits,” she said with utter lust in her eyes.

“How can you make such a statement, if you’ve never tasted them?” I asked, cupped one of my melons and offered it to her.

Tina’s hand replaced mine on my boob. She hoisted it to her lips, while I embedded my fingers further into her saturated pussy. She licked and sucked my nipple until her saliva dripped from it. She gripped a good portion of my tit and tried to suck in as much of it as she could. This sent an instant charge through me, straight to pussy.

“That’s it Baby ooooooh! That’s the way David does it. I love it when you suck me hard!” I moaned.

Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers