Ultimate Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
977 Followers

“I wish I could chew on this beauties all night, Honey,” she said, as her eyes flashed up at me, with my tit between her teeth.

“Be careful what you wish for, Tina”, I smiled.

I must of touched her clit in just the right spot. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, while her breathing became labored.

“Oh GOD BETTY! You found it Honey. Don’t stop! OH GOD! Fuck me hard –RIGHT THERE! DON’T STOP! GIVE IT TO ME –OH JESUS, I’m coming!” She yelled, looking me directly in the eyes with an expression of desire I will never forget.

“OH – OH – OH!” Her yells turned into squeals of delight, as she rode me hand harder.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME BETTY!” She groaned over and over again, while I took some twisted pride, in being able to enable another woman to reach an orgasm.

She flopped her back down on the bed and bucked her pelvis hard against my hand. Her pussy was so completely saturated, I accidentally thrust another finger inside her. Now I had three fingers sliding in past her lips and massaging her clit. Feeling my own juices making a wet spot beneath me, I moved up to my knees next to her. The scent of her was tantalizing, with the sweet mixture of perfume and her fluids teasing my senses. With her back arched, I felt her hand on mine. Ever so delicately she maneuvered my little finger so it joined my other three. Holding my wrist with a death grip, she pulled my hand almost completely inside her.

“You like a big cock filling up your cunt don’t you, Baby? Ummmmm, so do I!” I murmured so she could hear.

“YES! Oh GOD YES!” She said, thrashing around on the bed.

“How ‘bout Charlie’s big cock, hmmmm? Is THAT what you need, Baby?” I asked and twisted my hand inside her.

She went totally silent. Her entire body tensed tight like a steel rod. Her raised pelvis began to quiver, as her hands gripped the bed sheets. The long scream that followed told me she was in the midst of what every young girl dreams about, pure ecstasy and rapture –a perfect orgasm. I withdrew my hand and watched with admiration, as her body shook with a rhythm all it’s own. Finally, her legs gave way and her whole body collapsed. Her love juice trickled from her pussy, as she reached out to take my arm. Without a word, she brought us together for my first naked female embrace. I laid on her and pulled a stray lock of her hair from her face and smiled into those dark, familiar eyes.

“That was… that was beyond belief, Betty,” she whispered and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“I think we can do better than that,” I replied.

Turning my head slightly, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to hers. Our darting tongues played hide-and-seek, while our combined saliva seeped from our mouths. My first erotic kiss with Tina lasted much longer than any kiss with a man. The tenderness and softness tempered with an underlying passion made it intoxicating. We finally broke to come up for air and giggled at how naughty we’d been. I peeled myself from her body and let out a gust of complete satisfaction, finally being able to give in to my latent desires.

Tina sat up in bed, while I lay on my side facing her. She bent down and playfully licked both my tits and ran her hand up my thigh. Parting my legs, she went right to my wet pussy and began to finger me.

“Now it’s my turn to make YOU feel good, Honey,” she said winking an eye.

She pulled my legs further apart, which made me go flat to my back on the bed. With both hands massaging my inner thighs, she leaned down towards my crotch.

“Tina, I don’t think I can go that far, right now,” I said, afraid to add another erotic image to my busy brain.

“Hmmm, I SURE could,” She said and buried her head in my pussy.

After a few deep licks on my tender lips, which went straight to my head, I pulled her away. She pouted like a little girl who just lost her favorite doll.

“But you taste SO good.”

“I just can’t deal with it right now. I’m on sensory overload as it is!” I explained.

“Well OK, but just remember I owe you one!” She laughed.

“Oh, you know me, I’ll remember!” I smiled with a nod.

“Betty? Why did you mention Charlie? I mean really?” Tina asked.

“God, what made you bring HIM up?”

“Well, you did mention his name…”

“It’s just that I thought you were hot for him, that’s all,” I shrugged.

“No, I think it’s more than that. You mentioned big cocks and then thought of him. Hmmm, I think you want him too!”

“Don’t be silly, Tina. I’m married! Remember? And, besides, he’s such a smartass,” I rationalized.

“Yeah, he’s kind of a smartass, but with a big…” she started.

“I know –a big cock!” I heard the same thing from him. “So, did you hear that he has a THING for older women?” I smirked.

“YEAH! Well, that fucking hustler! So he DID try to put the make on you?” Tina asked.

“When we went to the pool, remember, you went for drinks? He practically undressed me right there. I got back at him though,” I said winking.

“How?”

“He has this big idea he’s gonna dance with me tomorrow, after dinner. I grabbed his dick, more out of self-defense than anything. I started jacking him off and told him that if he ejaculated, I wouldn’t dance with him.”

“So THAT’s why he was so red in the face, when I returned?” Tina guessed.

“Yep, but you came back too soon. I had him at the point of no return, when you showed up,” I laughed.

“So that’s why that son-of-a-bitch gave me the bullshit story about his AC being out and having to use our room,” Tina figured correctly.

I went on to describe how he came on to me again in the room and intimated how nice it would be for us three to “get to know each other better”. Tina and I laughed and laughed at how calculating he was, and how everything backfired on him. Since Tina knew the whole sordid story, she appeared less infatuated with him and his sizeable tool.

The eventful emotional evening made for a wonderful night’s sleep. I woke the next day, bounding with anticipation and exhilaration. After sleeping in the nude, I got out of bed and put on my sexy see-through negligee. Sleeping Tina in the other bed, also slept in the buff. Sometime during the night, she must have kicked off her covers. My petite brunette friend lay spread-eagle, with only half the sheet covering her. Gazing at her taunt, deep-tanned body, I felt a tingle pass through me. The tingle was a silent reminder of last night. Gently pulling the rest of the sheet away to fully expose her, I saw my long time buddy as a totally sensual woman. For the first time, I could admit my attraction to her. I softly sat down next to her splayed body, so as not to wake her. Ever so tenderly, I caressed her first with my eyes and then my hands. She lay motionless, as my hands worked their way up her legs and smooth hips. Feeling brave and adventurous, I ran my hands inside her thighs and cupped her mound. Dipping my third finger into her pussy, I felt her wetness. Not drenched like last night, but quite damp. In her deep sleep, she shifted her pelvis at my touch. It felt so naughty and increasingly erotic, to be tempting myself with her. With my fingers coated with her honey, I brought my hand to her breast and painted her nipples with her liquid. Not giving it a second thought, I leaned down and licked her nipples. My secret desire to taste her was realized, as the feminine flavor of her juices lingered on my lips. I licked each nipple clean and moved my hand between my own legs. A little dip into my wetness, I was eager to taste the difference. There was only a slight distinction between the two of us.

I had to wake her. It was time. Dipping my fingers once again into my wetness, I smoothed my fluid over her mouth. Gently parting her lips, my finger wedged between her teeth and felt her tongue. She started sucking, as if by conditioned response. She slowly opened her eyes and moaned, as she sucked my slimy fingers.

“Is that you,” she whispered and smiled.

“Yes Baby, that’s a little taste of Betty-in-the-morning. You like?” I asked.

“I like,” she said and smiled from ear to ear.

“Up and at ‘em, Sweetcheeks! Time to rise and…” I started.

“Time for dessert,” she said stretching. “Why don’t you come here and sit on my face,” she said, rather seriously.

“Plenty of time for that later. We’ve got to get going,” I said, looking at the digital clock.

“You promise? Later, we can have “dessert”? She begged.

I smiled coyly and nodded.

We dressed for the day and sat down to eat a buffet breakfast, when Tina spoke, “He’s just a horny kid trying to nail some easy company tail. We should really teach him a lesson!”

“You mean Charlie? What do you have in mind?” I asked, knowing it would be a creative master plan.

“Tell you what, Betty. Just follow my lead tonight; you’ll see,” she said deviously.

I had the utmost confidence in Tina’s capabilities. If history proved anything, it was that she had the capacity to attempt about anything to accomplish her goals. At work, her unwavering focus on her achievements made her one of the most admired employees. Outside of work, her suspected exploits with men were legendary. Being her closest friend, I was the “Silent Keeper of Details”, regarding her intimate escapades. Actually “believing” everything she disclosed, that was something else all together. However, being a mature conservative, I relished hearing about every sordid interlude. I knew, if even half of what she said were true, Charlie-boy would be in for one hell of a night!

After Tina and I attended some required seminars in the afternoon and met back up at our room, with plenty of time to dress for dinner. Many of the married employees bypassed dinner and headed back home. I couldn’t blame them for wanting to get the hell out of there, considering the circumstances. In retrospect, I suppose I’d have been better off following their lead.

It seemed to take me forever to get ready, with all the hidden extras under my dress. Tina, on the other hand, was ready in a flash. Up until then, she hadn’t seen the trick dress I planned on wearing. Slipping it on and finishing my makeup, I stepped out of the bathroom. Tina complimented my attire and smiled knowingly –too knowingly, in fact.

We made our way to dinner and met up with good ‘ole Charlie, who ogled us like we were a pair of lollipops, ripe for the licking. Considering most of the people at dinner were single, the drinks flowed freely. Having an open bar didn’t help matters. Frequently, Tina and I had two or three drinks lined up in front of us. After the second or third one, I was feeling mighty relaxed in my sexy outfit, while Tina chatted up a storm with anything in trousers.

Our dwindling group finally finished dinner and found our way to the adjoining lounge. The small, but upscale bar was fashionably dark and comfy with plenty of little niches to get lost in and a secluded dance floor. Every so often, I would spy a lady’s leg or a sleeve peeking out of one of the high booths. The music was more for background atmosphere, at least until the DJ took over at 9 o’clock. That’s when the action started. Like cattle let out of a pen, the single men wasted no time in finding dance partners among the few remaining females. Tina and I set claim to a dark booth, as a steady stream of men approached us. Tina took to the dance floor, like a Labrador takes to water. I politely made headache excuses, opting to sit out the first few songs. Charlie and a friend sat across from our booth and waved to me. Sipping on my drink, I glanced again at Charlie’s friend. He looked so familiar, for some reason.

My focus returned to the dance floor and Tina, but occasionally I glanced in their direction. It was during one of those side-glances, I saw the older man staring at me, while Charlie whispered something to him. Whatever he said to the man brought a huge smile to his face and he nodded at me. The darkness of the room, made it possible for me to ignore him. God, Charlie surely didn’t tell him about the whirlpool incident, or what followed up in our room? Now I became self-conscious and a little paranoid. After three consecutive fast disco tunes, a sweaty Tina flopped down next to me in the booth.

“Whew! Those guys are merciless; I’ll never last the night at this rate!” She said, trying to catch her breath.

She gulped down another Cosmopolitan, as Charlie and the other man approached us.

“Hey Charlie!” Tina exclaimed. “Where have you been hiding all night, you big stud?” She teased and took his arm. “Excuse me ladies, Betty Rogers, Tina Lambert, this is Joe Schwery from the Arizona office,” said Charlie, scooting himself closer to Tina. “Betty, lonesome Joe here and you have something in common,” started Charlie.

“Oh, and what could that be?” I asked, looking up at the tall tan stranger.

“Joe’s married too.”

“Wow, what are the odds,” I remarked sarcastically, sneaking a peak into his blue eyes.

“Yes, actually I would have been headed back home by now, if it weren’t for a mix up at the airport. Hope you don’t mind if we join you girls?” he asked in a gentle, friendly voice.

Something in his voice and manner immediately told me is wasn’t in the same league as Charlie. I scooted over to make room for him and we soon fell into a pleasant conversation. Anxious Tina pulled Charlie out of the booth and onto the dance floor, as Joe and I made small talk. His broad sexy smile and gestures denoted a totally married man, not accustomed to flirting with women. It was amazing how honestly cute he was, as he nervously tried to compliment my appearance. Considering his slightly receding hairline, I figured him to be in his mid-30’s. His tailored suit fit his tall, but muscular frame quite well.

“Man, that Tina is quite the dancer!” Said Joe, after a long silence.

“Yeah, she really gets into it. Tell mw Joe, do you and your wife dance?” I asked.

“We used to quite a bit. But with kids and everything, we just don’t seem to find the time. Do you and your husband trip the light fantastic?” He returned my question.

“God, I haven’t heard that expression in years. Yeah, we get out every so often,” I answered and took another sip of my drink.

There was another long, pregnant pause, as we watched Tina shaking her booty for Charlie. The two of them hadn’t missed a beat from last year. They looked like a pair of sex-starved kids, as they fondled each other on the dark dance floor. I, and many other patrons, were getting hot just watching them. Running my hands down both sides of my tall drink, Joe asked, “Maybe you’d like to join them? Err, I mean, would you like to dance?” He asked sheepishly.

I simply smiled and gave him my hand. We hadn’t been on the dance floor but a few seconds, when the DJ changed switched to a slow song. Joe charmingly offered his left hand and wrapped his other around my waist. In my three-inch pumps, I wasn’t much shorter than him, so we matched up well. With our bodies touching, I was able to follow his turns and dips easily.

“Why Joe, you should get out more often,” I said smiling, returning to his chest after a few twirls.

“If I had a beautiful and graceful partner like you, I’d go out EVERY night!” He whispered in my ear, feeling bolder.

“Joe, I do believe you’re a romantic,” I whispered back.

Lowering his hand slightly from the small of my back to the top of my ass, he rubbed his pelvis against me. I felt the hardness of his bulge against my mound, and took it as a silent, but compelling compliment. With my hand in his, the traditional posture seemed so formal at that moment. Pulling my hand from his, I let my arms encircle his neck. With both of his hands on my hips, he added more pressure to my pussy with his growing erection. Moaning into his ear, it dawned on me that I was giving him the same response I would my husband. As if on autopilot, I initiated my next move, swaying my melons back and forth against his chest. My blatant maneuver surprised him, as he backed away slightly. Glancing down at my boobs, his eyes came back to mine smiling. Right then, when I felt as though a sensual kiss was possibly in order, I caught a glimpse of Charlie standing behind Joe. That broke Joe’s trance, as he turned his head to Charlie.

“My turn, my good man. If you don’t mind?” Demanded the young stud.

Joe reluctantly loosened his grip on my hips and we switched partners, Tina with Joe and Charlie with me.

“Well, well, well. Will wonders never cease? I finally get to dance with the bell-of-the-ball!” He remarked with sarcasm, and immediately put both his hands on my hips.

“So, my big, brown-eyed stud, how’s it hangin’” I laughed, taking Tina’s lead.

“You tell me, Baby,” he said, and pulled my pelvis to his.

I let out a gasp, as his hard cock hit my mound, and my abdomen. Grabbing both of my ass cheeks, he rubbed his huge tool so hard against my pussy, I thought the friction would cause a fire.

“I’d say you’re hangin’ a little to the left tonight,” I shot back.

“HA,HA! Now who’s being the smartass?” He countered.

“That’s what they say… She might be a smartass, but she’s got big tits!” I smarted back.

“Very funny. Personally, I think we should put our two best attributes together; see if they cause a spark,” he said, taking hold of one of my boobs.

Luckily, the second consecutive slow song ended and I pulled away from his grip. I took hold of Tina by her upper arm and suggested she join me in the ladies room.

“Tina, what’s going on with you and Charlie?” I asked, trying to get her to divulge more of her plan.

“Oh I’ve got Charlie all figured out! It’s that Joe guy I haven’t figured into the equation,” she said, with a look of confusion.

“Well I could definitely fit him into MY equation!” I said blushing.

“Why Betty, you TRAMP! Are you thinking about… about doing him?”

“God Tina, he’s so cute and dam charming… I think those drinks are getting to me,” I said, like an excited schoolgirl.

“Hmmm, perhaps there’s a way to use Lonesome Joe, after all,” Tina said, and I could see her wicked wheels turning.

“Hey, I like Joe,” I reminded her.

“Oh, don’t get your panties in a wad, Betty. Just follow my lead and trust me on this. Oh, and by the way, I’m well acquainted with that dress you’re wearing,” she laughed and headed out the door.

“Why that little vixen!” I said to myself in the mirror.

By the time I got back to our booth, Tina already had Charlie out on the dance floor. Complying with her request to “follow her lead”, I dragged a surprised Joe by his hand up to join the two of them. The blues song playing had more of a tempo resembling “bump and grind”. Tina was doing exactly that with Charlie. I followed with an interpretive dance of my own. The guys gave up on trying to compete with our impromptu style, and were content to just hold on to our hips. With our arms stretched upwards, Tina and I swayed back and forth; shaking our tits and asses at our partners. Up and down we went, with the men feeling all our curves.

I was really getting off, watching Joe’s lustful expressions, and lost track of what Tina was up to. Suddenly, I felt my dress being torn from under me. Thinking I snagged it, I jerked around to see Tina ripping off the 3” ruffled hem of my dress. The men’s eyes got as big as silver dollars. I simply went ahead with my dance, drawing more attention to the amended length of my dress. Joe was practically drooling, but Charlie laughed in derision. With Joe’s hands bolted to my hips, I turned around and seductively danced up to Charlie. Pressing my body against his, I slowly snaked my way down the front of him. I spread my legs as far as my dress would allow, and crouched down on my heels. My face was perfectly lined up with his mammoth bulge, as I ran my hands up the back of his young legs. When I grabbed his tight buns, his laughter stopped. Looking up at him plaintively, I leaned the side of my face into his long erection. I laid my tongue out, as my face massaged his big hardon.

Barb36D
Barb36D
977 Followers