Ultimate Submission

Story Info
CD visits a black man he met online.
5.6k words
4.07
124.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

One evening I chatted with a man online who expressed interest in a real meeting. He sent me a pic of himself and I must say I found him to be very sexy. The pic showed a very good looking black man, about 6 foot 4, 220 pounds dressed in a t shirt that showed off his strong muscular frame. He seemed very nice as we chatted and I finally consented to meeting him at a motel. I was very excited as we firmed up the details of our meeting and couldn't wait to get to the motel and get ready for him.

I got to the motel early and began preparing myself for my new boyfriend's arrival. I stripped immediately and excitedly went to the bathroom to begin my transformation into the sexy girl I so much want to be.

I put on eye makeup, blush and then bright red lip stick that matched the polish on my pretty toes. When my makeup was complete I donned my red mini dress and black stockings. I then put on my wig -I looked in the mirror and loved the way my dress accentuated my shapely legs.

I pranced around the room watching myself in the mirror for a while and then suddenly noticed a Hispanic man apparently from the housekeeping staff peer in the window as he passed by. I suddenly realized that I had left the curtain of the large window that encompassed the entire outside wall of the room next to the door open a couple of feet. They could actually see me!

I sat on the bed crossing my legs and watched other staff members pass by, some across the parking area and others right outside my room. They all seemed to look in my direction as they passed. As I sat there a young pretty Hispanic woman looked into the window and gave me an amused smirk. I was embarrassed and excited - not knowing whether I should shut the curtains or to display myself for their amusement. Knowing they could see me thrilled me. I just sat there for a few minutes allowing these strangers to see me dressed as a sissy slut.

I finally decided to put on my 4 inch heels as the time of my new boyfriend's arrival was quickly approaching. Once I had attached the ankle straps I stood and admired my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe how sexy I looked. I sat there and waited anxiously for him to arrive.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Startled and excited I jumped up and approached the door. I immediately drew the curtains realizing that I didn't want the housekeeping staff to be able to see me now as I pleased my lover. I then opened the door and smiled nervously at the beautiful black man standing in the doorway. He returned my meek smile with a confident grin as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

He immediately wrapped his huge arms around me and pulled me against his strong chest as he gazed down into my eyes. He kissed me tenderly at first and then he reached down cupping my ass in one large hand as he kissed me with increased passion probing my open mouth with his tongue. I felt so small, so feminine as he consumed me in his tight embrace. I loved how he was making me feel. All I could think about at that moment was how I wanted him to make me his special girlfriend.

We kissed and licked each other for a few minutes still standing just inside the door. He suddenly broke off the kiss and told me to take his cock out. Nervously I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants pulling them down over his muscular ass cheeks. I held his semi erect cock in my hand realizing how incredibly thick and long it was in it's near flaccid state.

I loved the way it felt in my hand, so smooth and warm, as I caressed it's length. I stared at it as it began to grow longer and harder making my hand appear so small, so dainty as I tried to wrap my fingers around it's girth. As I teased the bulbous head I gazed dreamily up into his dark eyes. He was so gorgeous!

His friendly expression suddenly became very serious which made me feel very uneasy and I averted my eyes from his now icy stare.

"You want to be my girl?" he asked sternly.

"Oh yes," I replied as I smiled coyly up at him. "I'll do anything for you," I assured him.

He smirked and then seemed to become impatient and pushed me effortlessly to my knees before him. I stared up at him questioningly as I fell to my knees and then realized what he wanted from me as my eyes now fell upon his beautiful thick manhood now inches from my face.

"Suck it you little whore," he demanded as he rubbed his huge erection over my face.

His humiliating words cut through me as I realized how much I wanted him to make me his whore. I knew I would do anything to please him. I wanted desperately for him to want me.

Nervously I lightly licked the head and tongued my way down the side of his long thick shaft to the base and then back up the other side. I was amazed and thrilled to taste the taut skin of his big black cock. I looked at the purplish head of his dick for a second and then hungrily engulfed as much of the head and shaft as I could in my mouth.

My mouth was stretched wide as I crammed about four inches of it in and began sucking it passionately. His hot, hard cock felt so wonderful sliding in and out of my mouth as I stroked the remaining five inches of his immense shaft with both hands. I wanted it so much. I felt so sexy, so feminine as I lovingly kissed, licked and sucked his magnificent manhood. Suddenly I heard the curtains being opened and glanced up to see that he had drawn them open a few feet. I tried to protest but he grabbed my head in his strong hands and pulled my mouth over his huge cock muffling my cries. As I sucked him I peered up at the window, my eyes tearing, praying that no one would pass by as they had earlier.

"Show our friend outside how you like to suck cock," he laughed as he ravaged my poor little mouth with his big cock. Suddenly I noticed a figure at the window and quickly looked up to see the Hispanic man who had peered in at me earlier standing there staring down at me. I was terrified and tried to struggle against the tight grip of my boyfriend's big strong hands. Unable to free myself I helplessly knelt before him, his cock fucking in and out of my mouth, as the Hispanic man watched intently at the window.

I was so embarrassed as my boyfriend pulled his cock out of my mouth and made me beg for it as he rubbed it over my lips in front of this total stranger. My eyes filled with tears as I pleaded with him to close the curtains and let me suck him some more.

"If you want it beg me, the curtain stays open," he taunted.

I glanced at the man staring at me from outside the window and then looked pleadingly up at the imposing figure who now controlled me so completely.

"Please let me suck your beautiful cock," I begged as both men seemed to smile at my humiliation.

After a few moments hesitation which seemed to intensify my embarrassment he told me to open my mouth. I opened obediently awaiting his cock to enter, but instead he slapped it against my lips and face and laughed at me as I tried desperately to catch it between my lips. Finally he allowed me to take it into my mouth and I sucked him hungrily no longer aware or caring about the man outside witnessing my submission.

After a minute or so he pulled away and to my relief closed the curtains. He then went to a nearby chair and stripped off the rest of his clothes. He was absolutely beautiful, a lean, body builders shape with rippling arms, chest, abs and legs. I just stared at his impressive physique desperate to feel his nakedness against me. I began to approach him reaching for the huge horse cock that dangled down between his muscular thighs, but he extended his strong arm out and grasped me around the throat before I could reach him.

"If you want me honey you have to entertain my friends first," he said sternly.

Confused, I looked into his eyes, "Friends?" I asked fearfully.

"Yeah," he said smiling, "they're right outside."

With that he released his grip and sat down in the chair, his long cock hanging down over the edge. I implored him not to make me do it, "I want you, I promise I'll do anything, but please don't make me humiliate myself in front of your friends," I pleaded.

"Do you want me?" he asked impatiently. "You know I do," I said tearfully.

"Open the door," he demanded.

I hesitated staring at him, longing to feel him again even if it was his fingers around my neck. I felt so excited by him, but frightened at the prospect of other men using me. I wanted him so much, and he knew I would submit to him. I felt I had no choice really. I knew if I didn't open the door then he surely would.

I slowly reached for the door knob and nervously cracked open the door and peeked out. At first I saw no one then two black men got out of a car across the parking lot and approached the room. One was tall and thin carrying two six packs of beer, the other was a very large man, quite heavy with a big round belly hanging over his jeans.

When they reached the door I opened the door wider and stepped back both to conceal myself behind the door and to give them room to enter. Once inside they both turned to look me over as I closed the door.

"So this is the little whore you been telling us about," the thin one laughed as he leered at me.

"Yeah guys, this is Ricki," my boyfriend answered still lounging naked in the chair. "Ricki go put something on that my friends will like," he instructed pointing to the bathroom.

I nervously retired to the bathroom aware of their eyes watching me as I walked across the room in my 4 inch heels. I closed the bathroom door and removed my dress and donned the little black babydoll nightie he had told me to bring. Once I had it on I stared at myself in the mirror as I tried to get a grip on myself. I knew what I was going to do as conflicting emotions of sexual excitement and shame consumed me.

I reentered the room and approached them in my sexiest walk swaying my hips and moving my arms in a dainty fashion. The fat guy laughingly complimented me on my pretty nightie which embarrassed me and thrilled me as I stood blushing before them

I stood there awkwardly shifting from one foot to the other for a few moments until the thin one told me to turn for them and show them my ass. I hesitated and then meekly turned to show my naked ass cheeks peeking out from below my baby doll nightie. Just then my boyfriend instructed me to raise my nightie so they could see better. Humiliated I reached for the hem and lifted the nightie fully exposing my ass to their eyes.

"She's got a nice ass for fucking," the fat one said as he cracked open a beer.

"Yeah I think we're going to have fun with this little sissy slut," laughed the thin one. In the mirror I could see my boyfriend putting his pants back on and I turned toward him wandering what he was doing.

He smiled at me, "I'm going to get some ice, entertain them until I get back," he said as he left.

Once the door closed the fat one came up behind me and ran his hand over my exposed ass cheeks and then slid his fingers along the crack of my ass.

"Yeah honey you going to love me," he whispered menacingly into my ear.

I was frightened as I felt his fingers roughly coursing through the crack of my ass and his hot, smelly breath on my neck. I couldn't believe I was submitting to these awful men.

"I want to see her dance for us," yelled the thin one from the bed where he sat drinking his beer.

"Yeah, good idea," agreed the fat guy as he sat back on the bed and took another long swig from his beer.

The thin guy got up and turned the TV on to one of those music video stations and then sat in the chair where my boyfriend had been minutes before.

"Dance baby!" he yelled.

Embarrassed, but thankful that I didn't have to feel the fat guy's groping anymore I began to sway and move to the music.

"Come on, get into it!" the fat one demanded. I began to move and turn for them allowing my nightie to swing out exposing my ass and little sissy dick.

I was starting to really get into it as the door opened and my boyfriend stepped back into the room carrying a bucket of ice. He smiled at me approvingly as he set the ice down on the table by the window. I continued to twirl and jiggle my ass for them as they laughed and encouraged my sexy dance.

Suddenly I heard the curtains open. Startled I turned quickly toward the window and saw that my boyfriend had opened it at least six feet. To my horror the Hispanic man who had witnessed me servicing my boyfriend earlier was standing there with two other men I had never seen before staring at me from right outside the window. I was so embarrassed and terrified I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Keep dancing bitch," yelled the fat guy.

"Yes, dance for us," my boyfriend demanded as he stood smirking by the door.

Not knowing what else to do I began to move to the music again, a bit timidly at first as all six men observed me with amusement.

As I began to once again twirl and shake for my audience I noticed another figure outside the room. It was the young woman from housekeeping who had seen me earlier. She was holding her hands to her mouth trying unsuccessfully to suppress her laughter as she watched me dance. My eyes welled up with tears as I tried desperately to continue my dance. Her eyes on me made me feel so embarrassed, more than I had ever been in my life.

Moments later my boyfriend shut the curtains. "That's enough of that, I think it's time our little sissy paid us for all the fun she's been having," he suggested.

"Yeah bitch," agreed the tall one as he got up and approached me. I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach as he pushed me to my knees and extracted his black cock from his jeans. Knowing what he wanted I immediately took his cock which was smaller than my boyfriend's, but still quite long in my hand. I licked the head and continued planting kisses down it's length to the base and then took his balls into my mouth and sucked lightly on them licking along the underside of them. He then turned around and bent over demanding that I lick his asshole. I obediently licked his puckered hole as I continued to stroke his now long rigid cock.

He got down on his hands and knees causing me to do the same in order to have the right angle in which to service him. The thin black man reached back with one hand holding me by the back of my head as my tongue probed his smelly hole.

Suddenly I could feel hands on my hips and fingers greasing my exposed asshole. I realized the fat man was readying me for his cock which I had never even seen yet. I prayed he was not too big. I continued to rim the thin man's asshole jerking his dick toward the floor as the fat man's cock began to push against my little hole. As it jabbed it's way in I cried out at the initial pain now realizing that he was indeed quite thick. He pushed it in another few inches and then withdrew plunging it in again without warning. I screamed as he continued ramming me with his thick black cock. The thin man turned around somewhat annoyed that I had been distracted from my service to him and got on his knees with his cock in my face.

"Suck it bitch," he demanded.

"Yeah suck him while I fuck ya" yelled the fat guy as he jammed his cock deep into my ass.

I took the long hard cock before me into my mouth. Each time the fat man rammed me from behind the cock in my mouth plunged down my throat. Impaled at both ends I was helpless to control either of them. I choked and moaned as they relentlessly fucked me for what seemed like hours. Finally the cock in my mouth jerked as the thin man grunted releasing gobs of hot cum down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it all.

He left his spent cock in my mouth for a few moments as the fat man continued to savagely fuck my ass. As the once rigid pole began to wilt he slipped it out allowing me to now cry out loud as the thick cock rammed me from behind. Suddenly his grunts became louder and more frequent as he began to reach his own orgasm.

"Cum baby!" I screamed praying for the vicious fucking to end. He made three quick final thrusts and exploded filling my ass with his hot cum.

He immediately fell back dislodging himself from my rectum and I instinctively looked back at him. He laid there on the floor recovering with a satisfied, amused look on his face as he watched a river of his cum flow from my gaping hole.

I then looked over at my boyfriend who had watched the whole thing from the chair by the window. He seemed pleased by what he had seen. That seemed to make what I had had to do worth it somehow. I was glad that he was pleased.

I turned toward him and crawled on my hands and knees past the satiated fat man towards where my boyfriend sat. As I approached him he smiled at me and took hold of the beautiful manhood that hung between his muscular thighs holding it out inviting me to take it. I crawled up between his strong legs and kissed the underside of the thick shaft as he held it up for me. As I licked up the shaft I gazed into his eyes lovingly happy to be finally feeling his gorgeous body close to me.

"Do me little whore," he said as he moved his hard butt to the edge of the chair.

Desperate to please him the harsh words in no way deterred my enthusiasm. I licked him all over, his balls, pubic area down to his asshole. He raised his legs to his chest opening his little hole for me and I jabbed my tongue in as far as I could and ate him out. I was so excited - I couldn't get my tongue in far enough to appease my craving. I licked and sucked his tight hole for a minute or so until he dropped his legs back to the floor preventing me from continuing.

I immediately took hold of his hardening cock and kissed and licked my way to the bulbous head before taking it into my mouth. I passionately sucked, licked and kissed his beautiful black cock. In my mind I was making love, not just sucking cock. I never wanted anyone more than I wanted him at that moment. I wanted him to take me completely - to fuck me.

Finally I could take it no more and shamefully begged him to fuck me. At first he didn't reply, rather just sat there with an amused expression.

"Please," I asked again as I gazed up at him. "Please fuck me," I repeated somewhat embarrassed now realizing how desperate I sounded.

He got up and stepped over me, his cock rubbing across my face as he did. I stood and began to turn towards him, but he stopped me and bent me over the chair with my hands gripping the armrests. He placed the huge head of his cock on my still wide open hole and pressed it in a few inches as I excitedly wiggled my ass invitingly. I winced at the initial penetration, but the pain subsided quickly do to the lubrication of the fat man's cum.

"Fuck me," I pleaded not caring if he hurt me. He pumped into me slowly at first and then fed more and more of his horse cock into my hole as his pace quickened. His cock felt so good in my ass I began to jerk on my little sissy dick excitedly. I screamed in pain and ecstasy as he plunged his huge cock deep into my hungry hole filling it completely. He pounded away at my defenseless little hole as I supported myself with one hand and jerked wildly at my rock hard dick with the other. Suddenly his hot cum jetted deep into my ass sending me into my own orgasm my cum splattering onto the seat cushion.

When he pulled out I fell to my knees exhausted overcome by both what he had done to me and my own orgasm. I laid there a few moments and then looked up to see him getting dressed. The others were already dressed and were walking out the door. When they had gone I asked him if I could see him again. "Maybe," is all he said. When he had finished dressing he too left. I just knelt there on the floor foolishly thinking that he would return as I heard the engine start and the car pull away.

I was ashamed of how I had let them use me. It made me feel like such a whore. I still wanted him though and I knew I would let him use me again if I had the chance.

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers
12