Ultimate Temptation

Story Info
Forbidden interracial love and temptation.
1.7k words
4.35
79.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrow27
Arrow27
7 Followers

Jennifer Wellington was a very happily married woman. She met her husband Jake 12 years ago at church and it had only taken 10 short months before they were married. Jake had been first attracted to her body. He had always been partial to blondes and none more so than Jen. He could still remember looking deep into her intense deep blue eyes when he asked for her hand in marriage. He had been stunned at the beauty of her body when they made love on their wedding night. He loved watching her soft full breasts as she moved beneath him. Yes, theirs was a love that would last forever.

She had not been one to date much before marriage, and although she was a truly beautiful woman, her shy demeanor and conservative religious attitudes had turned away many potential suitors. In fact, it would be fair to say that most men felt that it would just be too much work to get a woman like that into bed with them, and that probably wouldn't have been far from the truth.

Jake and Jennifer loved their neighborhood almost as much as they did each other. They lived in the suburbs and while they had no plans to have children of their own, they enjoyed the camaraderie they had developed with their neighbors. In fact they had both ended up with deep friendships in the eight years they had lived in their home.

Over the years Jen had cultivated an especially deep friendship with Tyrone Johnson, the next door neighbor. Tyrone was tall, black, athletic, fit, muscular, and very handsome. In fact, many women through the years had found themselves lost in his dark brown eyes. Tyrone was used to women coming on to him but he had always been faithful in his marriage. In fact he and Leila were nearing their five year anniversary.

Tyrone treasured his friendship with Jennifer. She was one of the few women he could talk to honestly without feeling that there was an ulterior motive. He did find Jen attractive but it was being able to talk honestly that he really enjoyed and with her deeply religious background he never felt worried that she was any type of temptation.

Tuesday afternoons were Jennifer's favorite time of the week. It was the only time she had during the week when both she and Ty weren't working. They had met every Tuesday at 2:00 for probably the last 5 years.

On this particular Tuesday afternoon Jen was showing Jake pictures from a recent vacation she and Jake had gone on. As she flipped through the pictures, showing and describing the adventures she had been on during the vacation she had a nagging feeling that she was forgetting something. Suddenly, there it was. Ty was staring at a photo of her topless. In the photo her nipples were erect and stood out on full, soft white breasts. Her lips were soft, red and inviting. It was a photo of her in full arousal. In a flash of realization Jen recalled letting Jake take some topless pics of her in their hotel bedroom. Jen froze. She felt herself turn deep red in shame as Ty's mouth dropped open in shock. It was the first time she had ever felt an awkward moment with him. They both reached for the photos at the same time, and in Jen's haste she knocked the photos to the floor. Ty stammered "I'll help you." They ducked under the table to collect the photos.

Under the table Jen was suddenly aware of how close Ty was and the way he was looking at her. His body heat radiated. She trembled as he drew near. She could feel an intense arousal that began to penetrate her core. His mouth drew near, and she froze with her warm wet lips partially open. Ty gently, ever so slowly slid his lips against hers. She gasped at the contact and found herself gently returning the kiss. Just as suddenly Ty pulled away. His breath was labored but he looked at her now with questioning, loving eyes. A million thoughts raced through Jen's mind. She thought first of her husband and the fierce love she held for him. The fact that he was always there for her, and always would be. Her next thought was of Ty and the pure need she now saw in his eyes. She knew that need was reflected in her own eyes. Her body was on fire, every nerve seemed on edge, every touch like an electric shock. She could feel her wetness and desire and knew that her body ached for this man. For this man she had grown to LOVE. It was then that she made her decision. "Ty," she whispered her voice barely audible. "I want this, I want you, I am aching for you, but I can't have you inside me. Let's enjoy each other, but I have only been with Jake, and I must keep at least that part sacred."

Ty nodded his understanding. He too felt guilt at cheating on his wife. Before the moment was lost his head was down near her legs. Jen closed her eyes and slowly spread her smooth silky white legs. She felt hot fingers grab her panties and slide them gently off. She could hardly believe this; she was opening herself for another man, but God she needed to feel his touch. Ty slid his head under her dress and she could feel his hot breath as he moved closer. She could feel her slick wetness as his warm wet tongue gently, slowly reached its destination. Jen gasped in pleasure as Ty slid his thick black tongue across her bare juicy pussy lips. She grabbed his hair and mashed his head farther down. Ty pressed his tongue against the opening of Jen's pussy but didn't push inside. Jen moaned her frustration. God, how she wanted this, NEEDED this. Ty expertly slid his tongue past to her sensitive swollen clit. As Jen raised her hips he sucked her swollen bud into his mouth. His tongue flicked across her clit, and Jen felt an incredible explosion within her body building. She was hotter than she had ever been. Ty sucked more forcefully on her hot button and Jen arched her back as she began to shudder. Immediately Ty released his grip on her clit and withdrew his head from between her legs. Jen groaned in the ultimate frustration, her body quivering and so close. "God, don't stop, I need you, PLEASE!"

Ty stepped back and slid his shirt over his head. Jen gaped at his rock hard body. His muscles were taut and his dark black body glistened with sweat and desire. As Jen stared, Ty pushed his shorts and boxers down. Jen sat back in shock as she incredulously watched his long, thick black cock come into view. Her husband was a decent sized man, but this was beyond belief. Not only was Ty's cock long, but it was by far the thickest penis she had ever seen. She watched it pulse and throb as he came closer. "I can't go all the way with you baby. We can't do that to our loved ones, but we can still have some fun."

Jen trusted Ty with all her heart. "I know, it can't happen anyway, I'm fertile right now." Jen slipped off her dress and bra before lying on her back and spreading her legs. Her heart was racing; it felt like it was beating out of her chest. Ty felt his dark cock grow thicker as it was now his turn to gasp. His eyes feasted on this beautiful married woman who trusted him so intimately. He felt pride, and love as he looked at how her body ached for him. Her hot nipples had hardened on large full silky white breasts. Her body was shaking and he had never seen a woman more wet with desire. Ty couldn't wait any longer he gently slid his body on top of hers.

Jen felt his thick penis against her glistening pussy. First his bulbous head teased and touched, and then he was slowly, deliciously sliding his thick shaft across her entire wet slit. The arousal was intoxicating, and she felt her body responding. She raised her hips to meet his. They had no protection, this was so unexpected. The hot wet heat was driving Ty insane with desire. He could feel his own desire building, and he slowed to steady himself. As Ty slowed himself to a stop he was only dimly aware that his thick bulbous tip had stopped right at the entrance to Jen's most sacred area...

Jen at first couldn't understand why Ty was slowing but when he stopped with his tip throbbing and pulsing and putting agonizing pressure on her she didn't know what to do. Her mind was screaming no. She was a very happily married woman! She loves her husband. This is sin! Her body though couldn't or wouldn't resist this tease. She had been sooo close earlier and now here was this thick raw black cock at her entrance, teasing her, needing her. She wanted to cry, as she slowly pushed her hips upwards, giving in to her most basic needs, cheating on her husband. The pleasure was unbelievable as she rose, her hips pushing up sliding Ty slowly inside. She went so slowly feeling his thickness stretching her well lubricated pussy. As Ty's eyes grew wide with too late realization, she wrapped her legs around his and tightened around him. As Ty began to thrust and pump Jen's eyes rolled back in her head. She felt an intense orgasm growing. Ty was now pushing deeper and deeper, he was thrusting with power now, his own body giving in to the incredible temptation. Ty leaned in close and as he slid a finger across her sensitive swollen clit, he whispered "Jen, I love you." Jen's body had already started to shudder and as she heard these words she gave herself fully to him. Her back arched and her body was flooded with wave after wave of intense pleasure. She screamed his name at the height of her unbelievable climax. As Jen's pussy muscles tightened around his cock Ty felt a deep ache and need to release. He suddenly recalled Jen's words about being fertile and tried to pull out. As he did so Jen's body involuntarily tightened around him and her legs held him inside. With an animalistic cry Ty exploded deep inside. His hot seed shot deep into Jen's fertile womb...

Arrow27
Arrow27
7 Followers