Ultimate X: In The Company of Rogue

Story Info
Mystique wants Cyclops to take Rogue's virginity.
10.3k words
4.47
22.2k
30
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

In the day after their takeover of Krakoa, there was controlled chaos. The Genoshan military made a hasty attempt to retake the island, but with the Brotherhood's position fortified and Magneto's arrival, it was easily repelled. The complex had many prison cells for the hostages they'd taken, and the UN made the usual noise about negotiating a treaty. Cyclops heard talk of anti-government protests by mutants in the continental Genosha. When it flared into rioting, the Brotherhood would be there to fan it into full-on revolt.

For now, they waited. Appeared peaceful. Tolerant. Magneto delivered his rhetoric to cameras that had once filmed mutant death games. And Scott rested.

Mystique had insisted on giving them the most luxurious room in the complex. She felt they'd earned it. Magneto slept in a ferrous bedroom he traveled with, so they were free to take over Mojo's former room. After replacing the mattress and sheets, Raven laid Scott down and massaged him to sleep. She knew he wouldn't be up for a fuck. He wasn't like her.

Still, Raven enjoyed lying with him, wearing a black lace gown from the loot they'd liberated. She liked the way it felt on her skin. She liked the way it made her look.

After a short while of lying awake—almost on guard duty—she heard a knock at the door. She got up to step through the room—oak-paneled unlike the metallic bulkheads comprising the rest of the base, and mostly bare now that so much of its wealth had been redistributed to the other Brotherhood members. What was left was a luxuriously deep carpet, a plush red couch scattered with cushions, and the refrigerator. Raven was willing to part with a lot of the excess furnishings in the room, but not with any of Mojo's personal larder. The others had no idea how hard it was to get Nutella in the Savage Land.

She reached the door, opening up its wooden frame to the metal corridor outside. Marian stood outside, and her mouth dropped open a little at the sight of Mystique's blue body shining through her sheer black gown.

"Hey. Mom," she said unevenly.

"Marian. What can I do for you, baby girl?"

"It's, uh..." Marian scratched the white stripe in her hair. "It's my dupes."

"What about them?"

"Yeah, what about us?" another Rogue asked, sneaking a peak past Marian's shoulder.

There were four of them in addition to her Marian and Mystique could see they'd been in the dressing room. Rogue 1 wore clothes far... skankierthan what Marian was usually caught in. A sheer green blouse, a microskirt, and a black dog collar that matched the bra visible through her top.

Rogue 2 hung back, dressed conservatively in a white blouse, hooded shawl, long gloves, and slacks. She looked as nervous as Marian had been when Raven had first known her—anxious and fearful of her power.

Rogue 3 wore a green bodysuit under a brown jacket, the former unzipped to reveal an expanse of cleavage that was quite unwise given the scope of her power.

Rogue 4 was actually dressed in what was most definitely intended to be a take-off on the X-Men uniform. Black leather, skintight, with lots of straps and boots and gloves, most of them in yellow for some reason.

Her Marian was easy to pick out amidst all the her extreme clones. She wore a long dark trenchcoat, clenched tightly around herself.

Mystique's nose wrinkled. This had the unfavorable taste of a teachable moment. "I thought you recalled all your dupes."

"I did!" Marian protested. "These—they don't wanna go. They saw Wolverine and that mutant Joan Jett, so it's like they discovered boys all at once or something—"

"Don't push this off on us!" Rogue 3 protested. "You're the one with all this naughtiness that made its way into us!"

"We didn't ask you to make us!" Rogue 4 added.

"Guys, c'mon, she's like our mom," Rogue 2 muttered.

"We wanna fuck!" Rogue 1 shouted.

In the background, Scott mumbled and turned over in his sleep.

"Ooh, is that Cyclops?" Rogue 1 asked.

"No!" Marian said quickly.

"No it isn't or no—"

"Just no!"

Mystique watched, richly amused. "Well, dear, this seems like a personal problem. Quite literally."

"Ma!"

"Ma!" one or two of the Rogues imitated mockingly.

Rogue 3 strove for reason. "Look, we know how it works. Sooner or later we're gonna break down and go back in the box. But we want to live a little first! We know how it works from the thing with Madrox. When we go back, momma feels everything we felt. We just want to give her something good to feel."

Mystique tilted her head to the side. "Such as?"

"You're all idiots." Rogue 1 reached out and grabbed Mystique's hand. "Look! No power! We can touch people; she can't!"

"Shut up," Marian hissed, slapping Rogue 1's hand away.

"This one has a point," Raven said, bopping Rogue 1 on the nose. "You do have a unique opportunity here, Marian. What would you like to do with it?"

"Well..." Marian looked stricken. "They want to gangbang Scott or sumthin'!"

Raven quirked an eyebrow. "So?"

"So?"

"What's the problem there? I just want my little girl to be happy, and if fucking Scott Summers makes you happy..."

"Alright!" Rogue 4 cheered. "Told ya she was a classy broad!"

Marian stared at the floor. "I thought you'd—"

"Be jealous? Marian, you're my daughter. The love of my life. The only thing that could possibly make me jealous is Scott giving you a pleasure I can't. And I'll live with that. So now, what's the real problem?"

Marian took a deep breath. "Well, this'd pretty much be my first time. And it's not like... it ain't like... I don't wanna lose my virginity in some kind of orgy. I want my first time to be special. I want it to be with someone Ah love, and who loves me!"

Raven reached out to stroke Marian's cheek, pulling her hand away when Marian's power absorbed some of her blue. "I understand, Marian. But I can't make Scott fall in love with you. I wish I could..."

"You can!" Rogue 2 insisted, speaking up like it was a major accomplishment for her.

Raven faced her. "How?"

"You... you..."

Marian got between them. "I want you... to be me. Then be with him. Let me watch. He cares about you... he loves you. So when you're in my form, it'll be like he loves me. That's all I ask. Sorry."

Raven looked over the other Rogues. "And you can all accept this."

"If we get him afterward," Rogue 1 said, arms crossed in a rare covering of her cleavage. "I don't just want some fucking Nicholas Sparks moment with the boytoy. I want to get fucked. We all do!"

Raven breathed deeply. Then she began to change. Yellow eyes turned to green. Blue skin faded into pale flesh. She peeled off her lace gown as her skin grew a facsimile of Marian's clothes. Until finally she stood before Marian, a reflection.

"And could you..." Marian started. "Could you maybe... make yourself a virgin again? If it won't hurt too much."

"I've listened to Scott's jokes. This is nothing."

"Me and the dupes, we don't have hymens. Lost it to a cucumber, age fourteen."

Mystique snapped her fingers. "I knew one of my vegetables went missing!"

Marian managed a nervous giggle. "Ah just want it to really be... like it could've been. Ya know?"

"Yes dear. Don't worry." With a little concentration, Raven tightened her sex to the point of virginity. She'd always wondered how Scott would manage with a first-timer. He seemed such a caring sort; maybe if Raven's first time had been with a caring sort, she wouldn't have ended up as a mutant terrorist. Maybe a lot of things.

Maybe she was a great mom to Rogue, and the girl had still ended up a member of the Brotherhood. Who cared?

Raven gestured her many, many daughters to the couch. "Sit down. Take a load of. Watch and learn."

She walked to the bed, shifting her appearance to have a few less layers than the real thing. Certainly less underwear.

She was going to lose her virginity to Scott Summers and she couldn't wait.

***

It took a while to explain. Scott was confused at first, lying asleep in bed, waking up with Rogue atop him, her yellow eyes explaining it was Mystique—the real Rogue sitting at the foot of the bed.

Entering the room, Marian had been terrified of Scott's awakening. She thought he would tell her how sick it was for her and Raven to want this. But he understood. He knew they needed this. All of them.

He was so young. Not so many years older than herself. A Puritan part of Marian felt that her adopted mother should be ashamed of herself. Young and handsome, pretty almost... of course she adored him. Marian could hardly be blamed for wanting him too. He was a man any woman would want. Looking at him, you could tell he was equally adept at being tender and at being rough. Marian didn't know which he was with Raven—probably both.

He smiled in his sleep as Raven began to wake him—her blue head atop Rogue's slender body, so as not to alarm him... kissing him softly, like a puppy, on his nose, his cheek, the curve of his lips rather than his mouth itself. Marian watched, her hands pulling her trenchcoat tight around herself, tight enough to hurt herself almost.

Scott was so beautiful. His body was long and lean, slim but hard, disciplined with muscle. A light dusting of stubble drew attention to the sharp angles of his jaw, perfectly set off the boyish dimples of his cheeks. And his lips—they were so beautifully shaped. Raven must've kissed them all the time. And he must've kissed her too. Kissed her everywhere. Marian wondered what color his eyes were.

Raven whispered into Scott's ear. Explained everything as the color faded from her face, her red hair becoming Marian's soft brown locks. He began petting her back as she spoke. Then he kissed her.

Raven laid her hand out, palm up, on the bed. Marian ran her finger along it and she picked up what Raven was feeling—Scott's tongue against hers, her teeth on his lips, the press of their bodies coming together and their hips grinding into each other and their breathing mixing, their thoughts mixing, his cock hardening under the sheet between them. Marian pulled her hand away, fingers tinted blue with a little of her mother's power.

Raven gasped with her voice as Scott tongued her breasts. "Mm... more foreplay, dear?" she asked Marian.

"No. No more waiting. I want to see him inside you."

"Anything for you, sweetie." Raven pulled away from Scott, their fearless leader actually following her breasts with his head a moment, trying to stay in their warmth. She backed down the bed, pulled her negligee off, and Marian saw her own naked body. Pale and white and thin, but beautiful. Not at all what she'd worried about.

Then Raven pulled the sheets down Scott's lean, runner's body, finding the perspiration on his abs, the sparse hair below his navel, and finally she undid the pyramid his cock formed on the sheet. Seeing it unveiled, Marian's breath was taken away. He was big—longer than anyone Marian had ever seen before and a good deal thicker than his build would suggest. Her mouth went dry.

"Doesn't it hurt when he's inside you?" she muttered distantly.

"Sometimes," Raven admitted. "Which can also be fun." Her voice shifted to Marian's. "Be gentle, Scott. Remember, you're not fucking me. You're fucking Marian."

Scott nodded tightly and with that, Raven sat down on his lap, fitting her sex to his and straddling the hardness he offered her. He nudged into her for about an inch, groaning with the almost painful tightness that engulfed him. Raven stopped. He'd hit her hymen. Together, they felt the slickness of her aroused folds, the inner heat like a burning furnace, the tight grip of her 'virgin' portal. Scott's lips were slightly parted, his nostrils flaring, the only indication of his incredible desire to roll her over and fuck her through the mattress.

"Scott," Marian said, her voice squeaking. "You need to touch her. You need to stroke her body. Relax her so she can take you inside."

"You heard her." Raven bounced a little on him and he groaned like a dying man. "Touch me, Scott."

Somehow, Scott managed to move his hands until they found Rogue's breasts—not as excessive as Raven's, but rich and well-formed, champagne-glass breasts that warmed his hands. He squeezed them, not too hard, but like they were ripe fruit he didn't want to bruise. Raven and Marian moaned as one, Marian watching, Raven experiencing. Raven held out her arm like she was feeding a vampire; Marian stroked it from her elbow to her wrist. Her fingers had scales now, and they flew down to her crotch in sympathetic, lustful pain.

"Kiss her," Marian said, her hands under her trenchcoat, pressing hard. "Please kiss her..."

As Raven's assumed maidenhead frayed against Scott's straining cock, Scott's hands moved to the sides of her body, thumbs and heels of his hands still grazing her breasts, and pulled her close. He forced his mouth to Raven's borrowed one—Marian's was smaller, not as used to his tongue, but he ruthlessly drove his tongue into her like it was Mystique's mouth he was fucking.

Raven looked to her daughter as Scott reamed her mouth with his tongue. The girl's pulse was racing, her face pink with a sensual blush. Raven changed her coloring to match.

"More." Marian's voice was growing stronger, more dominant. "More now..."

Raven's voice echoed her daughter. "Be gentle, Scott, it hurts."

"I know..." Scott took his hands away, fisted them, uncurled his fingers and set them gently on Raven's hips. They were so white, so slender. Delicate, with none of the muscle Raven usually possessed. "It's going to hurt a little, baby. But I'll try to make it feel as nice as I can."

"Like you did with Jean?" Raven asked, her eyes yellow for a moment.

"Yes. Like I did with Jean."

And slowly, slowly, he let his cock have her womanhood. Raven winced and gave the start of a scream, before her lips pinched together. Scott's cock was pushing into her, making room for itself, throbbing happily inside the embrace of a few glorious inches. Both of them felt the blood that might as well have been Marian's, its warmth caressing his shaft and her thighs like a great hand was laid upon their connection.

"I know it hurts," Scott petted Raven's hair, holding her against his chest as she breathed hard to drown the pain in oxygen. "I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry—"

Marian reached out. She didn't touch Raven. She touched Scott. Her eyes burned for a moment, but she felt his love, his devotion, and it was like being wrapped in a soft blanket.

Raven pulled away from Scott, dropping onto the mattress between the other two mutants, her form flickering for a moment. Shifting into blue before it retained its pale splendor. Between her legs was a wound, between Scott's the weapon.

Scott was there over her now, whispering in her ear, asking if it was alright, if she wanted to stop. Private words, but all Marian needed to see was how Raven basked in the attention. She put her arms around his shoulders; she pulled slightly. She looked to Marian. Rogue nodded.

Scott mounted Raven. He placed himself in her and he dug inside. The blood flowed, Raven gasping not at the pain, not at the pleasure, but at the completion of it. Scott's eyes shut, the red glow of his visor dimming as he felt Raven accept him into her body as if for the first time. Then the ruby quartz glowed brighter than ever. He was looking at Marian now. He was watching her as he pushed into Raven, lowered his face to her pained grimace. He had her. He had her and Rogue both.

"Fuck her," Marian breathed, throwing her trenchcoat open, revealing the twin of Raven's naked body underneath the concealing garment. "Fuck my mom. Fuck my mom's hot cunt, Scott!" And she tore at her own wet sex as Scott rammed into Raven's.

Raven finally screamed, coming off the bed into Scott's arms, ass clenched, belly tight, her entire body fused into a mass of tension and muscle that still offered no resistance to Scott's drilling. They kissed once more, Raven losing hold of her shift in her pain and delight, Marian's pale lips becoming her own dark ones.

Her legs locked around Scott's muscular back, driving herself up, giving her body to his ready cock. Cyclops could've fainted from any of it—the heat, the friction, his own mad desire, but most of all from the sight of two women at once, Raven's soul and Marian's body, the two desiring him equally, sating themselves with his blood-strained cock.

Mystique was so strong that she could lift him up, her arms and legs folding backward to offer up an alter for him to be thrown prostrate on. He accepted her offer and her demand immediately, rocking his prick inside her cunt as she cried out, as lost in pleasure as she had been in pain.

He too was lost, adrift in all the beauty and joy she had to give, and Marian took one hand from her cunt and locked it with Raven's fingers, blue scales flowing up her arm like liquid ecstasy. Raven lost herself between the two people she loved most in the world; Scott's giving and Marian's taking. She cried out one desperate command. "Scott, don't come!"

But he couldn't help her. She'd wanted his control stripped from him and it was hers now, with all the rest of him. Her body locked, throbbed, spasmed, fell back to the bed with Scott still atop her, sinking deep into the grinding of her sex. Mother and daughter keened together as their orgasm was split between them, more than enough for both, a pleasure that left them buried together in the bed's satin spread, dazed and shining with sweat, wonderfully spent.

Scott was the last to go, but he did finish. He planted himself inside Raven and it was like she held all of him, his cock, his balls, his legs, his arms, his belly, his pounding chest. They were all paralyzed with a thunderbolt orgasm that drove his cum out of him. Scott felt dizzy with realization. Not only was Marian's virginity his, in every way that mattered, but so was that of the amnesiac Raven. Her way of telling him that whoever her firstwas, she wished it had been him. Both women, so resentful, distrusting, alone, now trusted him. He cried out more from his whirling thoughts than from the feeling that sang from his groin.

Tense body and mind unlocked, his tightly wound system unloaded into Raven with all the relief in the world. So much of it, a dam bursting, a reservoir draining, Raven sighing as she felt the power and quantity of his virile purge. Until he was left empty, glowing, as much a different creature as Raven. He felt human in the best possible way and he shared it with Mystique, kissing her so desperately hard that it was hardly a surprise that she shifted against his body, replacing Rogue's pale skin with her own scaly blue hide. He ran his hand over her side in open worship.

"That was wonderful," Marian moaned gooily, resting her head a hairsbreadth from Raven.

"Yes," Raven said, her tightly controlled voice matching Scott's own, even as her warm body gave away the intimate connection she felt. "But I seem to recall you offering your services to four more lustful Rogues."

"Would they settle for some fingering?" Scott asked.

"Since they're not in high school, no. They will not."

"You don't usually complain without a plan."

"As a matter of fact, I have one." Raven reached under the bed, past the many weapons she kept there. She came up with a small inhaler. "Scott. We've discussed Banshee."

They had. The mutant drug. It enhanced powers, but as much as the Brotherhood had tinkered with it, Scott was still concerned with its initial toxic, addictive properties. It was simply too unstable to test in a combat setting, and without knowing how it fared in combat, what was the point?

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers