Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

His next words chilled her sexual pleasure.

"My dear, darling, nymphet; I have no idea why you would wish such exquisite pleasure to end. I have never hurt you, nor have I ever forced you into any situation. At any moment, had you declined the attentions of any of those men, even the gentlemen today, none of it would have happened. I am afraid you are a victim of your own sexual nature. You cannot deny the evidence of your eyes, or of your memories. You have embraced and enjoyed every single second of our mutual adventures."

Very carefully he dressed her, shod her feet in a pair of snappy sandals and sat her back onto the couch. With shaking hands Savannah reached for the drink on the table in front of her and swallowed what remained. Her eyes met his and locked over the rim of her glass.

"Now that I have your attention, let me explain to you how we will proceed from here. I know your taste in men so any arrangements I make with you in future, rest assured they will be to your liking. Additionally, I will be popping up from time to time as I have in the past. I know how much you like my surprise visits. Of course, I have not arranged every single encounter of your own. You are free to pursue other men as you will. Perhaps such encounters will give you the sense of control you've felt you have lost. It is not necessary for you to know my name or anything else about me beyond what your own senses inform you; I seek only to enhance your pleasure and enjoy your exploits."

He walked her back along the path they'd followed and exited the warehouse. A black car awaited, the passenger door already open. Gently he seated her inside. He crouched beside the vehicle, took her shaking fingers into his hands, gently soothing her skin.

"Perhaps you feel a right to feel trapped, but unless your very nature changes, I do not foresee an end to this most agreeable arrangement I have with you. That said, I must offer a warning."

Here his voice gentled into almost a whisper.

"Should you try to ferret out any information about me, who I am, where I come from, I will disappear. But it will not benefit you. Before I disappear, I will make a point of releasing those most delicious videos to your stockholders, your family and the press. It is not my desire to harm you, but I cannot afford you the knowledge of my personal life. Nor can you afford the consequences."

His eyes appeared almost saddened, but she understood he was resolute. He stood and closed the door in her face as the tears flowed over her cheekbones.

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers
12