Ultra Fun

Story Info
Modest wife gets internal ultrasound exam from a male.
2.1k words
4.56
82.8k
39
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another memory I have of a time with Catherine, my wonderful wife. I always get excited when I remember it. I hope you will like it too. I call this one:

ULTRA FUN

I remember when my wife Catherine was pregnant with one of our children and she had an ultrasound appointment. I went with her.

She was only three months along and not really even showing, but because we had lost a baby before in a miscarriage, her doctor was concerned enough to have her checked and scheduled the appointment and said she'd check the results later and get back to us.

We got to the clinic and we were taken to a room were we waited about five minutes. I was surprised when a young guy came in accompanied by an even younger man. I guess I just assumed it would be a lady technician.

He greeted us and introduced himself as Jeremy. He explained the young man was a college student named Trevor who was trying to decide if he wanted to go into ultrasound technology.

Jeremy asked if we were O.K. with the student in the exam room. Catherine just said, "Sure." I was very surprised because she is usually so modest and reserved.

Jeremy asked Catherine to lay back on the table. She was only 27 and the most beautiful sight you ever saw. Perfect little body. I could see that her beauty was not over looked by either of the young men either.

She layed back and he moved up close to her and slid the waist band of her shorts down along with the top of her panties so about half her landing strip of pubic hair was showing.

Catherine's pussy is a lot in the front, not just below so it comes up high, so high that her clitoris, (which she calls Miss Clitty), was showing, but just barely. But we could all still see it. I don't know for sure if she knew we could all see it or if she was even aware she was exposed.

Catherine had tiny little tan lines too so she looked really sexy. That was very exciting for me to see this. Jeremy then folded up a little cloth and laid it basically over her pussy and rested his hand on that.

He had the wand mostly on her very lower tummy and where her little pubic hair landing strip was too. As he would move the device and his hand would move it would bump Miss Clitty now and then and she bucked a couple of times. He said he was sorry each time. I could not tell if she liked it or not.

Jeremy was about Catherine's age and a nice looking guy. He seemed very professional and not like a perv at all. It was still obvious he found her very attractive and I thought I detected a little something in Catherine like she thought he was attractive too.

Trevor looked to be only about 23 years old and he was a handsome young man himself.

When he said he was done checking whatever he was checking, I told him we were hoping to have an idea of the gender of the baby. He said, "This early in a pregnancy, I can't tell you this way, I'd have to use a wand and do an internal probe."

I said to Catherine, "Is that O.K. with you?" She totally surprised me and said, "Yes, I guess so if you really want to know."

Then Jeremy says, "Catherine, you'll have to slip off your shorts and panties." I figured she'd at least say the student had to leave, but to my surprise she didn't.

She stood up on the little pull out step at the end of the exam table. This placed her rather high up in relation to us. She simply slid down her shorts and panties while Jeremy, Trevor and I looked on appreciatively right next to her in the small room.

She bent over to pick them up off the step and she turned around to place them at the end of the exam table. At this point the three of us guys were all treated to a wonderful close up view of her amazing bubble butt.

She gave us a rather nice longer look at her little white bare bottom contrasted with her tan back and tan legs too as she folded up her shorts.

She turned back to face us all. It was so exciting to see her standing bottomless in front of these guys. We could all see she tanned in a tiny bikini bottom. When she stands right in front of you she is gorgeous.

The young guy Trevor was looking right at her pussy and says, "Wow Catherine, you sure have an excellent tan." We all realized the comment was out of place, but she handled it well and looked down with us and said, "Thank you Trevor, I think you can tell I could use a little larger suit."

It was weirdly exciting to have all this attention directed right at my bottomless wife as she stood there like our personal model right there in front of us.

She layed back down and Jeremy pulls out some stirrups and asks her to put her feet in them and then slide her bottom waaaay down to the end and let her knees drop way to the sides. I could not believe it.

I was fairly inexperienced in these things at that time and I had no idea doctors were seeing my wife so spread open. I realized she must have to do this at most of her OB-GYN appointments as she knew just what to do.

I could tell it wasn't her first time doing this. When she slides down she had to 'hump' her hips up and down and what a sexy sight that it!

Jeremy says, "I'll have to check you to see what size wand to use. And while I looked on he tried to slip two fingers into Catherine's sweet little pussy. But he could only get in one. He said she was very tight.

All the while Trevor is right over his shoulder staring openly at Catherine's fabulous vulva. I don't think that young guy blinked even once that day.

Jeremy feels around a while and pulls out his finger and puts on a medium sized wand for his machine that still appeared quite big.

Next he puts some KY jelly on the wand and tries to slip it up in her pussy. It was a tight fit and she bucked a bit, and it would not go.

He tried several times but finally said, "I'm sorry folks, Catherine just isn't letting the wand in today." Again he looked ready to quit for the day.

I said, "We really wanted to know the baby's gender. Is there any way to get it in?" He said, "Yes usually if I rub the woman's clitoris or even if she does, while I try to insert the wand, I have never seen it fail to go in as that usually brings the necessary lubrication naturally."

I said, "Honey, go ahead and rub it." She was too embarrassed and said, "No, Jeremy can if it's medically necessary to do it."

He said, "I will do it if you two are both sure you are O.K. with this. It can have some very sexually stimulating side effects. You need not be embarrassed if they occur, but I want you to be forewarned that sexual stimulation is most likely going to occur.

I said, "Do you want to continue?" She just nodded a yes with a little smile on her face and said, "I'd like to know if it's a boy or girl." So Jeremy tells Trevor to hold back Catherine's clitoral hood while he puts a little lubricant on his left hand and places it over Catherine's clitty.

Trevor slid up her hood with his thumb and finger while Jeremy starts to gently rub her clitoris in circles with his finger.

I could not believe my eyes!! My modest wife was not just allowing this, but she had her eyes closed and was already beginning to moan very quietly. It was obviously very pleasurable for her. He gently pressed on the wand and it got it in maybe an inch and stalled.

We all heard Catherine moaning and she was beginning to buck her hips and Jeremy said, "This is where it can get a little tense."

He continued with the wand and told Trevor to "take over". Trevor begins to rub circles around Catherine's clitty while really exposing it with his left hand.

He used a lot of what looked like baby oil. He was rubbing and rolling and even pinching it gently. Miss Clitty got huge!

Catherine's breathing got faster and faster and her moaning louder and louder. She put her arm over her mouth and bit her shirt sleeve to muffle her moans.

In about 60 seconds she was panting hard and cumming like a tsunami!!! The wand slid right in all the way. Jeremy says, "That was excellent Catherine, please no need to be embarrassed. It was just what was medically necessary to get this wand in and what we anticipated.

Those boys looked like they were the happiest guys on earth. We all sort of pretended that what just happened didn't happen and all focused on the machine's picture.

We watched as he showed us the shape of her cervix and everything inside of her including the tiny baby.

I watched as my modest Catherine shifted her hips a bit with the wand inside her. That was very exciting to see. It seemed like the wand was arousing her further.

Jeremy told us it was a girl. The whole thing only took ten minutes, but standing there seeing my beautiful wife with her legs and pussy spread so far open and two other guys right there with one rubbing her clit and the other one putting a wand inside her and touching her pussy was a real different experience for me. I found it strangely, no extremely, exciting.

When he was done Jeremy took Kleenex and cleaned her off. Trevor helped too, making sure he got the wetness off each little lip.

They took a couple of minutes to do it and they really had to touch her pussy all over and we noticed her clit get even bigger as they did it and her lips got all full and I thought they were as engorged as they could get.

She looked awesome!!!! And sexy too! Cleaning her off must have gotten something big going again in her.

Catherine says in the quietest voice, almost a whisper, with her eyes closed no less, "Please do the rubbing part again."

We all looked at her, but she didn't open her eyes. She opened her legs a little wider and softly said again, with a bit firmer tone, "Do the rubbing again!" The guys looked at me with questioning eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded a 'go ahead' nod.

Trevor gets out the lubricant and carefully pulls back her hood, drips more oil on her and begins rubbing her clitty in circles and he was also gently pinching it and pulling on it.

Then Catherine says in a whisper, "Put in the wand." Jeremy slips it back in and tilts it up toward her gee spot and in less than two minutes Catherine was bucking her bare bottom and hips all over. She had her hand under her blouse too, pinching her nipples and she came so hard she was panting like she'd just run a marathon.

She said, "Take it out." He did and she laid there rubbing her pussy nice and gently with a huge satisfied smile on her face and her eyes still closed. As the guys were putting their gear away to leave, Catherine rolls over on her tummy and slid her hand underneath her to continue the "cool down" rub.

Man did her bubble butt look fine with her legs so far apart!!!! And did those guys love seeing that little tushie too.

We all said good bye to each other as the guys left and I waited as Catherine got back to normal and got dressed.

I loved the whole experience and Catherine down played it as necessary and medical, but later admitted there was a very exciting element to it. She also admitted later she thought the guys were quite handsome and although she had mixed emotions, she said she was quite excited having them see her naked and touch her too. She said she didn't really remember asking them to rub her the second time.

Well I for one will never forget that.