Uma the Liberated Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
It finally happens: penetration.
2k words
4.38
174.5k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
276 Followers

Chapter 3

It had been an exciting day and the rains had begun with a light drizzle. The radio was playing an old hindi tune in the background. The last rays of sunlight had just disappeared as I sat brushing my long hair. I had worn a thin cotton blouse and petticoat.

I had taken my earrings off and was just about to place them in my jewelry case when in walked Manu. To my amazement he was buff naked his erection had disappeared and in its place hung a cute little penis.

"Ma I'm here" he said with a grin. We both knew what was on his mind I blushed at his eagerness and gave his flaccid penis second look.

He jumped and rolled on the bed waiting for me. I walked to the bed with a grace of a lady and sat next to him. I ruffled his hair with my hands clanking my bangles against one another.

"So some one has taken care of business I see," I said looking at his flaccid member.

"Jeez mom" he went red with embarrassment.

"Well there's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie everyone needs to let go of a little steam now and then," I said with motherly assurance.

"Mom do girls do it too?" he asked curiously.

"Do what?" I said.

"Masturbate," he said.

"Sure they do." I said.

"What about you?" he asked.

"Yes, sometimes," I answered hesitantly feeling a bit uneasy at the question. But I could tell the excitement in his voice now.

"Really like when?" he asked not realizing I was still his mother.

"This morning in the bath" I said hesitantly sure I was a bit it uneasy talking about my most intimate moments I mean who wouldn't be.

But being a lot more mature then he was I tried to make light of it maintaining my composure and making it less of a taboo and more of a natural thing. It was this quality of mine that he admired mentioning on several occasions that he had the coolest mom in the world.

"Mom it's not fair that I am naked and you are not," he suddenly protested

"Tuff luck sonny" I said looking at the disappointment on his face.

"Mom not fair" he said again.

"Fine! Fine! Baba," I said unhooking my blouse and undoing the lace of my petticoat. Soon I was just as naked as he was. The jasmine flowers still clung to my hair and their sweet fragrance still lingered in the room. He ravished every part of my naked flesh with his hungry eyes. I did little to hide any of it and allowed him his due share of pleasure before moving to the bed and laying down beside him.

"Mom," he said pointing down at his erection for which I was the cause.

"Well you don't need my permission to take care of it,' I said with a naughty smile.

But he was still shy and wasn't sure if I was being serious or just a tease.

"Okay show me how you do it," I said trying to encourage him. I didn't realize at that time the impact of what I had just said. But I did have a look of curiosity on my face.

"Mom can we do it together?" he asked boldly but in a polite way.

God I thought to myself on one side I would have loved an orgasm right now but on the other he was my son and the social norms of society were bogging me down. I thought about what it would mean to give in to his demand for a while. He looked at me with a blank expression waiting for my reply. I had come this far and I wasn't going back to the prude that society had made me I thought.

"Okay just this once and I don't want you getting other ideas," I said not knowing how far I myself would have gone.

He put his hands on my bare midriff and gently caressed my tummy. I ignored his hands as a affectionate gesture. But his eyes were fixed to the rise and fall of my heaving breasts and I giggled at his curiosity. I ran a hand over my breast teasing my semi erect nipple. He was getting bolder now his hands had moved to just under my breasts. I felt a tingle between my legs in anticipation of his touch. Seeing no reaction from me he raised his hand over and squeezed my breasts. He beamed with delight at how soft they felt in his hands and I enjoyed that.

"You want to explore mommy don't you?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," he nodded running his hands all over my body.

I lay there allowing him have his lusty pleasure as I felt his ravaging hands roam wildly over my body. He caressed my neck, ran his fingers along my cleavage as he poked and prodded at my fleshy boobs. He cupped one of them and gently pulled on the erect nipple making me moan as I bit down on my lips. He hadn't seen such a reaction ever and he watched in bewilderment.

"They are sensitive silly," I smirked.

He nodded and grinned as he continued his conquest of my body. He sat up and gently rolled me over brushing my hair to one side he began kissing the back of my neck. The way he had probably seen in a movie. I enjoyed the romantic undertone to his youthful lust. He kissed and licked all the way down to my butt. I must confess I have an equally sensitive butt which my husband often ignored during our love making. So I really appreciated his exploring hands that were kneading my butt cheeks and the fingers that lingered in-between them. He was placing soft kisses all over my round behind. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his darting tongue around their vastness. He inhaled their musky odor which further fueled his lust. He parted my tight butt cheeks that I had involuntarily clenched to get a better look at my hidden charms. I felt his wet tongue rimming the edge of my puckered anus and I dare not say it didn't feel incredible.

I couldn't take any more of it freeing myself I rolled over on my back and touched his erect penis. Soon I was clasping it in my hand it was hard and burned like a fever. I moved my hand up and down the shaft watching the foreskin slide back and forth exposing his pink head. I looked at him and we both smiled. I didn't have to ask him how it felt the expression on his face said it all.

He stretched out his hand and placed it on my crotch. His hands frantically searched through my thick pubes for that secret place. I laughed at this naivety and guided his hands with my own till I felt his fingers over the tip of my clitoris.

"What's that mom?" he asked shamelessly.

"My clitoris sweetie" I said letting out a quiet moan as he squeezed it between his fingers.

"I thought the deal was to masturbate in front of each other not mutual masturbation" I said with a smirk though I didn't stop him.

"Oh Jezzz, I'm awfully sorry mom," he said and we both laughed.

"Is that where a man inserts his penis?" he asked innocently.

I laughed before replying "No".

"Don't play dumb," I said as he grinned pushing his hands further down till I felt the tip of his finger enter my lubricated pussy.

"Here?" he asked

"Ah ha," I answered as I felt the rest of his finger enter me.

He was amazed at how it felt inside me and I removed my hand from over his as I looked deep into his eyes letting him know that he was in the most sacred sanctum of my body.

"Wow!" he said exploring my vagina.

I looked at him with a smile and ruffled his long hair.

"Is that how you masturbate?" he asked.

"No," I smirked.

"I rub my clitoris like this" I said parting my pubic hair and exposing my swollen clitoris to his view as I rubbed the pink knob with two fingers. My bangles clanked wildly at each other and I watched as his own hands were riding up and down his thick shaft.

"Owweeeee Mmmm!!!" I moaned lustily biting my lower lip as I felt the orgasm building inside me and shut my eyes. Soon my body convulsed as the tiny orgasm exploded inside me. He watched as I lay there still shaking from the spasms.

"There that's how mommy comes," I said with a wink when it was over.

"Wow mom," he said and we both giggled as he was still stroking his thick shaft.

"Come here sweetie, I need to be held," I said guiding his body over mine. I always needed to be hugged after I had come and my husband did a good job of it.

We were kneeling on the bed and he had his hands around me I had my head on his shoulder and continued to whimper. He stroked my hair and caressed my back. I felt his hard cock between our tummies. And he adjusted it putting it lower between my legs to a more comfortable position. The shaft rubbed against my inner labia. Which I must say is quite long and does hang quite low.

Then I felt him gently move back and forth.

"You want to be inside mommy don't you?" I said with a smile.

He nodded silently as I took his penis in my hands and guided it to the opening of my vagina. I felt the tip trying hard to enter the wet confines of my womanhood and giggled. I looked into his eyes before relaxing my vaginal walls and letting the entire length of his shaft slip slowly into my vagina. It felt different having him inside me I wasn't used to having another man other than my husband inside me up until now. "Oh god" I moaned as I finally felt his entire manhood buried deep inside me.

"Mom can you come again?" he asked.

"Sure I can I'm a woman sweetie," I said with a smile.

He looked amazed as his hands moved lower to grasp my butt cheeks. He kneaded them before raising my thighs to around his waist. He was a strong boy and lifted me off the bed this way as I held on to him tightly. I gasped as I felt another inch of his cock slip into my vagina. He soon had me pinned to the wall my legs were dangling in the air.

We looked into each others eyes like two lost lovers as he began his gentle thrusting. I bit my lips and let out a moan now and then. I could sense the nearing of his orgasm from the contorted look on his face. I didn't hold back my own inhibitions or what ever was left of it and enjoyed the lusty pleasure his penis was giving me with every thrust. I was now moaning loudly as I felt a massive orgasm building up inside me. My body was moving involuntarily to meet his every thrust. Until I screamed as the huge orgasm ripped through my body. I held him tightly before jumping to my feet and removing him from my vagina.

"Sorry sweetie I can't let you come inside me," I said apologetically

My body still convulsed from spasms of pleasure that were released by my orgasm. I was barely able to stand as I took his penis and stroked it violently till he came. He gasped loudly before releasing his sperms all over my tummy. I hugged him when it was all over and seeing that I couldn't stand on my own he carried me over to the bed. We slept that night in each others arms dreaming and imagining of the untold pleasures to come.

*

More to come, but Id like to hear your comments and feedback before starting on it -Thanks

manwar
manwar
276 Followers