(Un)leashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allyourbase
Allyourbase
157 Followers

Fighting her had gotten us into an ever tighter, increasingly tense knot of fucking bodies. There was nothing else but this painful pleasure that was building, this primal urge to force my sperm inside of this defenseless body under me. My entire body felt like it was charged with electricity. Anything could set it off. When I had her in such a tight grip she couldn't do anything but take my assault, endure my relentless fucking, I saw her lose herself. She spasmed in my grip, her eyes rolled back. She was close to orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum, girl. You're here to make me cum." I gave her some deliberately slow and deep strokes, teasing, taunting, and I growled in her ear: "You... are...mine."

I'm afraid that sent her over the edge. No matter how hot it was to see her lose it like that, it also made me furious. Enraged, I fucked her so hard I exploded inside of her. I emptied myself in her while she screamed and twisted under me, squirt after lustful, painful squirt. My balls, my guts, my heart, my brain. My soul. I lost it all, gave everything up. It was hers. I short-circuited somewhere inside and ejected my core, until all that was left was a numb, empty body, out of breath, and this persistent ringing in my ears. And then a deep, irresistible fatigue, that dragged me down into sleep.

I never enjoy telling anyone the next part. How I woke up, feeling all smug and on top of the world, just to be instantly reminded of my debt. There she was, next to me in that soft bed. I could've sworn I smelled those night blooming flowers from the garden. I know that that's impossible, but still, it was there. The heavy smell of when this night hadn't happened yet. Melancholy washed over me. She looked at me with her amused confidence, her devious smile that had turned me on so much in my fantasies, and I just knew I had lost to her.

She climbed on top of me, put her legs on my arms, grabbed my hair, and lowered her pussy on my face. It aroused me, until I realized what she wanted. She whispered – so seductive, so condescending - to lick it clean, pretty please, come on, would I lick her pussy clean? She made me eat my own sperm from her used pussy, for god's sake.

"Good boy," she called me, running her fingers through my hair, as she pushed some more of my own salty cum out of her, in my mouth. I hated it, but my cock loved it. How she liked to point out that I wasn't fooling her, that I wanted this, because I was rock hard.

I wasn't allowed to stop before I'd made her cum, pushed into the pillow, her clit forced into my mouth, my chin drenched with her juices, while she whispered the meanest things in a voice so seductive it went straight to my cock. I felt humiliated but strangely aroused at the same time. There, in that dark bed, I started enjoying this loss of control. Being repulsed and turned on, admiring her and fearing her at the same time, it stretched my mind apart until there was a delightful vacuum inside of me. A safe, egoless space to exist in, where there was nothing private, nothing to protect anymore, and where all that counted was servicing her. I'm not sure how I got in that mindspace, but it must've been how she'd felt the night before. Somehow I listened, I did what she asked me, I'm not sure why, but she had caught me off guard. And ever since, I still do. It makes me feel... complete, even when it is because I gave something up.

There was something inside of me that wanted to be forced to give up control. A wild animal that was tired of the wilderness, tired of hunting, that wanted to be tamed. Still, I'm convinced the fierce creature inside of me that has its wild side taken away, wants to belong to her more than it wants to win, or else it would win. Or else it would never have chased her in the first place. It keeps mourning the loss, however, replaying this story. It keeps thinking it should migrate with the other beasts. It keeps wanting to chase after interesting prey. Like you. It would've gone after you, in a previous life.

She knows this and she likes to make me painfully aware of how different things are right now. It turns her on to make me suffer, in public. It's why she asked me to tell this story to you, here. The entire story. And I did, because, right now, she's the boss, no matter if something inside me resists or not.

It does, though, it does resist. Every day. Don't laugh like that. Yes, I wear a collar. But I still consider myself a switch. Some day, you know, when my wild side is tired of its leash, I might win again.

----------------------

Thank you for reading! I'd love to know what you think. Don't hold back your comments, and your votes of course :)

Allyourbase
Allyourbase
157 Followers
12