Un-Valentines Party Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,392 Followers

"Well, here goes nothing." Sam said as she got up and stepped around the table to where Trudy sat. She knelt down and leaned close, cupping Trudy's breast in her hand and tentatively putting her lips around her hard nipple. Trudy moaned quietly after a few seconds of Sam's mouth and tongue working her nipple, clearly doing a fine job.

"Times up!" Briana announced.

Sam got up from between Trudy's spread legs, exposing her glistening pussy for everyone to see.

"I'm up!" Liz said nervously as she reached for the die. She rolled a three. "Looks like you're up Mike."

"Ok" I said, reaching out and drawing a card from her hand and letting her take it back.

She looked at the card a long time before finally reading, "Remove your partners panties / underwear with your teeth." There was a certain amount of cheering and hooting as Liz stood up and held her hand out to me, drawing me around the table into the space that was quickly made between Briana and Liz's chairs.

She crouched down and undid my hikers, pulling them off before going to work on my belt. She started hesitantly but as soon as she had my pants open and saw the huge bulge in my bikini briefs all trepidation disappeared. Tossing my pants aside after pulling them off my legs, she moved her face close to my covered cock and grabbed my underwear with her teeth. She pulled and wiggled them, freeing my shaft, which popped out and slapped her in the face.

With a giggle she let go of my underwear and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and quickly plunged over it. A significant amount of it disappeared before she slowly pulled back, her tongue teasing the underside of my shaft as she did. She let my cock pop from her mouth and went back to working my underwear down my legs. I helped step out of them when she had then down below my knees. Holding the underwear up triumphantly, she grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times before letting me go back to my seat, my rock hard cock now sticking up like a pole from my lap.

Briana rolled the die and got a three. She held her hand out for Mandy to pick a card. "Take your partner's bra off."

"Sorry girl. I'm not wearing one. Now what do you we do?"

"You have to pick from the naughty deck and do what it says."

"Uh Uh. Your turn, you have to pick."

"Hey wait. It's not my fault. You should have to pick the card." Briana responded quickly.

"Uh uh. The rules said if you couldn't do it you had to pick the card."

"Ok." She said hesitantly. She reached for a naughty card and read it to the group. "Choose one person in the room to suck your pussy/cock for two minutes." She said, looking around the room. "That's a no brainer. Mike would you be so kind as to do the honors?"

I had wanted for months to get a good look at her pussy and tits, so there was no way I was going to refuse. She stood up and hiked her long clingy dress up to her hips, revealing a tiny red thong with "specially for you" printed on it. She pulled the tiny slip of material aside, revealing a pair of freshly shaven meaty lips. Sitting down she hiked her feet up onto the edge of the table, and spread her knees wide, pulling her lips apart to reveal her soft feathery inner lips. I stepped around the table and she lifted her leg to let be between them and then rested her foot on my back as I knelt down.

I let my tongue reach out and find her lips, spreading them and tasting her arousal. Slowly I let my tongue press deep between her lips, entering her tunnel and releasing more of her juices. Ever so slowly I drew my tongue up her slit, pressing the tip as deeply into her as I could until I found the hard button of her clit. I heard her gasp as my tongue wiggled across it teasing it while I wrapped my arms around her bare thighs and used my fingers to spread her pussy wider. I was thoroughly enjoying trip after trip up and down her pussy, tasting her juices and hearing her cries of pleasure each time my tongue found her clit.

"Oh my god." She panted as I pulled my face from between her legs after Liz called time. "I think I just fell in love with a tongue!"

I chuckled and said "My pleasure." As I went back to my seat, my cock bouncing with each beat of my heart.

I sat back down next to Trudy, who slipped her free hand into my lap, squeezing and stroking my throbbing cock while her other hand remained in her pussy.

"You're going to have to free up one of your hands Trudy." Sam laughed. "It's your turn."

"Oh yeah." She said quickly pulling her hand from her lap, her middle finger glistening with her juices. She rolled the die and rolled a two. "Looks like it's up to you Mandy." She said picking up her cards and holding them out. Mandy reached over and pulled one out. "Remove your partner's panties / underwear with your teeth."

"That could be kind of tough. I'm not wearing any." Mandy said with a giggle, looking back and forth between the naked Trudy and myself.

"Crap." Trudy said, reaching for the deck of naughty cards. She drew a card and held it for several seconds before reading it out loud. "Do a strip tease and lap dance for your partner. I can't do that, I'm already naked!"

"Well, pick another card I guess." I said, "Unless you want to do a lap dance for her anyway."

"I'll pick another card." She said reaching for the deck again. She read the card to herself and covered her mouth in shock.

"Well, what does it say?" Mandy queried, waiting to see what was next.

"Its two parts, a men's part or a woman's part. Man- With the first female to your right, have sex with her in her favorite position for two minutes. Woman -- With the first man to your right, sit on his lap and ride him for two minutes."

"Well, since there is only one man in the room, it looks like Mike is about to have a really good ride." Mandy said with a laugh. "Too bad it doesn't say to have your partner do that; I'd really love to get a chance to ride that."

Without a word Trudy stood up, stepped in front of me and leaned over until her hands were resting on the table. Using the table for support, she reached between her legs for my hard cock and squatted down, rubbing the head of my cock around her sopping wet lips. She moaned quietly as she slowly settled her weight back, driving herself slowly down my shaft.

"Shit." I groaned as her almost teen age tightness engulfed me. I let my hands slide up her sides and cup both her breasts each one only slightly larger than my grip. As she moved her hands to her knees, she began to rock so that her creamy butt pumped up and down on me, slowly sliding up and down my shaft.

"Oh god....oh god...oh god!" Trudy cried after only about a minute of riding me. I could feel her pussy clench around my shaft as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her whole body shuddered and jerked as the ecstasy flowed through her as she sat upright, grinding her pussy down onto my cock like she was trying to screw it even further into herself. Finally she leaned back against me, going almost limp as little trickles of sweat ran down her body.

"Well, looks like that was one hell of a climax." Mandy said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah." Trudy panted.

"Ok Mike, your turn as soon as Trudy moves herself off of you." Briana said.

"Right. Someone might as well roll for me. I don't think Trudy is planning on moving any time soon, and to be honest...I'm not in a hurry to make her. Unless of course someone wants to take her place."

"Oh pick me pick me!" Mandy said, practically bouncing in her seat.

"I think I'll roll for you to keep things moving." Briana said, rolling the die. "Four. Looks like me again."

"You sure it isn't loaded? Sam asked with a smirk.

"Well, pick a card." I said pointing to the card on the table I still couldn't reach.

"Ok. Lets see....Allow your partner to remove your bra. Since you don't have one on I suppose I should draw you a naughty card."

"Might as well." I said with a sigh. The naughty cards were turning out to be very aptly named.

"Ok. You all know that I don't know what is on these cards, right?"

"We did see you take the plastic off and shuffle them. Why?" Liz asked.

"His naughty card says. Pick the person with the most clothes on and strip him/her. If the person is of the opposite sex, have sex with them for two minutes in your position of choice."

"I see, and you're the most dressed person in the room? You lucky woman!" Liz giggled.

"Not so fast. I think that Sam has just as much on as you do." Mandy said seriously. "I think you both need to be...uh...serviced?"

"Wait, you want me to stand here and be stripped and fucked by Mike?" Sam asked incredulously. "You're kidding right?"

"Not at all. It's only fair. I mean it does say the most dressed and both of you are the most dressed. Besides, you didn't have any qualms about taking his clothes off."

"Yeah, but...Naked?" Sam said, blushing.

"You're not shy about your body are you?" Mandy asked.

"Well, maybe a little."

"Well, we're all friends here, so nothing to be shy about. Come on Trudy, pull yourself off his cock and help me move the table. Might as well give the three of them plenty of room."

"The three of us?" Briana asked.

"Sure, might as well do you both together." She said as she pulled the table away while Trudy stood up, letting my semi-hard cock slip from her pussy. She turned around and helped me up, quickly pulling my shirt up and off so I was naked. "There you go lover. All set."

Briana stepped near me and I held my hand out for Sam. I pulled her close and then gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered for her to close her eyes and enjoy it. I slipped my arms around her and found the zipper in the back and slid it down, her huge tits pressing into my chest. Once I had the zipper down I stroked my hands across her back, dragging the material as I did until it slipped over her shoulders. Allowing my hands to stroke up and over her shoulders, I pushed the material down as I stepped back slightly, allowing the material to slide down her arms. My hands slid down over the tops of her breasts, pushing the front of the dress down until it slid the rest of the way down her body on its own, leaving her standing in only an extremely tiny pair of lace panties with little wisps of blond hair poking through and a lacy bra that held her huge tits up, but showed every detail of her nipples.

I moved the half step over to Briana, getting to do something I had wanted for some time. I reached for the tiny strings that held the top of her dress up and slipped them off her shoulders, pulling the top slowly down, the material sliding across itself as her body was exposed inch by inch. The top of her strapless bra came into view, and still I kept pulling. The material slipped below her breasts and I continued to pull it lower, exposing her firm belly and then the strings of that tiny thong. I had to kneel down to pull farther, finally allowing it to slip down her legs and pool at her feet.

With a gentle kiss to her stomach, I reached for the strings and began slipping the thong down over her hips. I kissed my way down to her shaved mound, and kissed as low as I could between her legs as I pulled the thong down her legs and helped her step out of it and her dress. I kissed my way back up, her stomach to her bra encased breasts, and kissed across her ample cleavage, as I reached around her back and flicked the clasps, releasing her tits as the material fell away. I kissed slowly down and across each breast, gently sucking the nipples that had peeked at me through her shirts at work every day.

After giving each nipple one final suck, I stood up and turned back to Sam, pulling Briana by one hand along with me until the two ladies were standing together, Briana's breasts pressing gently against Sam's arm. I leaned toward Sam and gently kissed her on the lips as I reached one hand around her back and began working the clasp of her bra. I felt another set of fingers meet mine, and together we managed the clips. I pulled the bra slowly away from Sam's body, sliding the shoulder strap down her arm and allowing her truly magnificent breasts to slip into view. I leaned down and gently kissed around her right nipple, teasing the edges of her areola with my lips and tongue before taking the whole end of her breast into my mouth, my tongue swirling around her quickly hardening nipple. I released it and moved to her other breast while my hands slipped down her sides to her waist, my fingers finding the top of her lace panties. I pushed then down slowly, working them over her hips and then down her legs as I slowly sunk down to my knees. I helped her step out of the panties, leaving the two of them with nothing but their heels.

I slowly sat back, taking each of their hands, and drawing them down with me. I moved Briana's hand to my hard cock in way of invitation, and then let go of it, shifting my hand so I had both of Sam's hands. I continued to pull her until she was straddling my chest and then let go of her hands. Gripping her round firm ass, I coaxed her farther up my body until she had to climb over my shoulders, leaving her pussy hovering over my face. Looking up at her massive breasts, and her blushing face, I reached out with my tongue and licked gently up between her lips and across her hard clit. I heard her moan quietly as I stroked a second time, up between her soft lips, her juices starting to seep from her, tangy and slightly sweet at the same time.

"Ohhhhh yes." I moaned into her pussy, the feeling of another pussy slowly sliding down my shaft, enveloping me with hot wetness. "oh god yes." I moaned as I shoved my tongue deep into Sam's pussy, the hot tight wetness around my shaft driving me wild as Briana rode up and down my engorged rod. Time and again I pushed my tongue into Sam's pussy and flicked it over her clit while squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples. I felt my cock swell, about to explode inside Briana when I heard someone call time.

Briana kept riding, her own orgasm only seconds away. I attacked Sam's clit with a vengeance, flicking and sucking it for all I was worth, her cries of passion and imminent explosion mixing with Briana's long cry of climax. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock as she thrust herself down on me, my head pressing up against the end of her tunnel. My body jerked convulsively, pumping a strong surge of hot cum up into her. Time and again my body jerked, lifting her from the carpet as my cock emptied into her. I held onto Sam's tits as her cum gushed across my face, drenching me as her whole body trembled and shook.

I lost track of time as I lay gasping for breath, Sam sitting on my chest, panting and trembling in post orgasmic bliss. I couldn't see Briana, but I could tell by the gentle pulsations in her pussy that she too had cum.

"Well, so much for only men cumming in two minutes." Mandy said with a laugh. "I'm not sure which one came first."

"Hell, did you see Sam cum? Damn, never seen a woman cum so much? Hell, the carpet is wet."

"God, I guess I was a bit more turned on than I thought." Sam said, her voice trembling slightly as she tried to crawl off my chest.

"You're not the only one." Briana said from where she sat straddling my hips, her body glistening with sweat, her chest still heaving as she tries to catch her breath.

Mandy and Trudy stepped over to help Briana up, our combined cum leaking from her pussy like a small waterfall as she stood up.

"Would one of you get a towel from the hall closet? I think we owe Mike a little clean up." She said as she dropped into one of the chairs.

"Ok. My turn." Mandy said as they pulled the table back in place after I was wiped down and helped back to the sofa. She rolled the die and came up with a four. "Ok Trudy, do the honors."

"With pleasure." She said as she reached for a card and picked it from her hand.

"Well, this won't work... Have your partner do a strip tease for you." Mandy read.

"Well, pick your naughty card." Liz chided.

"Have your partner orally pleasure you for two minutes." She read after drawing one. "Well Trudy, bring your ass over here and pleasure me!" She said, standing up and hiking the hem of her dress up to her waist and sat back down. She lifted her legs high in the air, spreading them wide for Trudy, exposing her glistening pussy lips and the tiny arrow of curly black hair. Sitting next to her gave me a perfect view of her pussy as Trudy began licking slowly up her slit, flicking her tongue across her clit. Her tongue targeted Mandy's clit and swirled around and across it while one finger slipped inside her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mandy growled as she pulled at her tits through her tight dress.

I leaned over a little and pushed her dress up farther, exposing one of her C cup breasts, her areola easily two inches across and her nipples wide and puffy, making the mounds turn into pointy mountains. I suctioned one of her nipples into my mouth, making sure I could still see Trudy's actions.

"Oh yeah....Oh yeah....Ohhhhhhh!" Mandy cried as the two of us worked on her tits and pussy.

"Time." Liz called.

"No not yet!" Mandy cried as Trudy pulled her finger from her pussy.

"Sorry, that's the rules!" Trudy said, wiping Mandy's juices off her face with her arm.

"Here." I said, pulling her dress the rest of the way up and off, tossing it aside to leave her naked. I slipped my hand into her lap and curled a finger into her pussy, slowly pumping it in and out of her while she clung to my arm with one of hers, and squeezed her tit with her free hand.

"Oh shit yes." She moaned quietly as she rocked her hips against my hand. "Right there. Yeah.....right there."

"I think its my turn again." Sam said, reaching for the dice and rolling a two. "Ok Bri, pick one."

"Might as well go right to the naughty deck, both of us are naked."

"You're right. I think we should just change the game and just pick naughty cards. The only one that's still dressed at all is Liz.

"Fuck I can fix that!" Liz said standing up and quickly pushing her red leather skirt down her slim hips. It hit the floor and she kicked it off, her fingers already working her blouse buttons. Within seconds she was naked, her tall slim body speckled with freckles and her tiny A cup breasts standing out with hard perky nipples. Her pussy was topped with auburn curls that matched her head and her exposed lips were glistening with her own juices. "Ok I volunteer to do whatever the next card says Sam."

"You sure? You never know what it will say." Briana said. "We've just gotten started on the deck and I have no idea what else it has in it."

"I don't care. I'm so fucking horny I feel kind of left out."

"Oh FUCK!" Mandy screamed as her whole body shook and trembled, drawing everyone's attention. She clamped her legs around my hand, squeezing my arm to herself and bucking her hips up and down as her climax washed over her from the work my finger had been doing.

"That does it." Liz said, stepping around the table to where I was sitting. She reached into my lap and found my once again hard cock and stroked it for a second before turning around and bending to rub the head back and forth across her pussy. "Oh good god." She groaned as she slowly sunk down on my shaft, forcing herself over its length. "Shit... He's so long, my... God what a feeling!" she moaned as she began to buck up and down on my shaft, Briana and Trudy giggling at her. "Ok you just go pick the next card then. I'm just fine here for the moment." She panted.

"Ok." Sam said, reaching for the deck. "Who's doing this one?"

"I am." Liz said as she rode my shaft.

"Ok, if you insist. It says, You and your partner, completely naked, go outside and pleasure each other for one minute."

"God I'm glad I didn't get that one!" Briana said with a laugh.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,392 Followers