Un-Valentines Party Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

"Hell, I'm just glad it's night!" Sam said shaking her head.

"Well, let's go do it. I mean, what the hell, we've seen each other having sex already anyway." Liz said.

"Yeah, but you might just encounter the neighbors." Briana stated with amusement in her voice. "That would be a hell of a show."

"I guess it would." Liz said as she stood up, my cock sliding from her with a loud slurp. "Come on Sam, let's go get nasty!"

"After you!" She said, slipping her heels back on and following Liz toward the door. Everyone else lined up at the front window to watch while the ladies walked to the middle of the front lawn and then embraced each other, kissing each other softly while their fingers worked each other's pussies and nipples. Mandy tapped on the window to announce their one minute was up and the two ladies dashed back in, their bodies covered in goose bumps from the winter chill.

"Well, that was a bit exhilarating!" Liz said with a laugh. "Who's turn is next?"

"Yours." Mandy said as we all sat back where we had been sitting.

"Ok straight to the naughty card." She said with a grin as she rolled the die to a one. "Play one game of naked twister with your partner and one other player of your choice."

"Twister?" Mandy asked. "Do you even have twister Bri?"

"As it happens...the card game came with a twister mat and a spinner."

"What else did it come with?"

"Oh, a few things." Briana said. "but you're going to have to wait and see on the rest."

"Well let's see. Who should we play twister with?" Liz asked the room, tapping her finger on her chin. "Has to be Briana and of course there is only one other choice. Mike."

"Why is that not a surprise." I said as I stood up, my still hard cock waggling around as I helped move the table out of the way. The girls spread the mat and Mandy sat down with the spinner.

"This is some spinner!" Mandy said with a grin.

"How so?" I asked her.

"You'll see." She giggled as she spun the spinner. "Right foot green."

Liz, Briana and I each stepped barefoot and completely naked onto the large mat.

"Right hand red."

I bent over and found a red spot, my face only inches from Briana's hanging tit.

"Careful there stud. Any closer and you'll be kissing it." She giggled.

"Like this?" I asked as I used my yet free hand to pull her breast toward my mouth and quickly suck her nipple while Mandy spun the spinner again.

"Left foot yellow." She called.

The only way to reach that for me was to reach under Briana to the other side of the mat with my foot. I rolled myself and reached under her, my hard cock now sticking up practically between her tits, and her face almost between Liz's legs.

"Left hand pussy!" Mandy yelled.

"What?" Briana asked.

"You heard me. Left hand pussy. Find a pussy and put your hand on it."

With a grin I moved my hand to Briana's pussy, and slipped a finger between her lips and into her soft tunnel.

"Hey, it said on, not in!" Briana cried.

"And you're complaining?" Mandy laughed.

"I wouldn't!" Liz called from where she was bent over with Briana's hand on her pussy.

"Right foot green"

I moved my foot to a green circle, barely able to keep my balance.

"You're gonna love this one! Mouth on pussy!" Mandy called.

I looked around and there was only one real choice, Liz's pussy, and both of us were going to be there. I met Briana's face at Liz's pussy and we both licked it, our tongues touching each other, causing her to giggle.

"Right foot yellow."

I tried to follow the direction, moving my foot to yellow, but lost my balance, the two girls falling on top of me as well.

"Well, that was fun!" Liz said, as she rolled over on top of me planting a wet kiss on my lips. "Next time, see if you can make me cum before you fall down."

"Oh? You want to cum?"

"Hell yes!"

"I see." I said as I slipped my hand between her legs and pushed a finger into her pussy.

"Oh yeah....Like that!" she grunted as I plunged my finger in and out of her pussy. "Oh god yes. So close!" she moaned after only a few moments of allowing my finger to rub across her clit as I pushed it in and out of her. "Yes. Right there! Ohhhhhh so good!" she moaned as she bucked her hips in time with my finger. Briana had moved off of me and I coaxed Liz up my body, pulling her with both hands, one under her arm and the other between her legs. Her small breasts came into range of my mouth and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and licking it as I plunged my finger in and out of her. "UHHH GOD YES!" she squealed as her orgasm approached. I continued to work her pussy and her tits, driving her wild while Mandy and Trudy cheered us on.

"Fuck this! Give me that cock again!" She screamed, pulling her nipple from my mouth and crawling up my body. She was almost frantic as she straddled me and worked to get my cock into her. "Oh fuck...Oh fuck.. Please!" she cried rubbing my head around to line it up in her entrance. Finally she got it settled into herself and then plunged herself down onto me. I slid my hands up her front to her small tits and squeezed them in my hands while she started bouncing with abandon on my shaft. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her ass bounced off my legs as she slammed down my shaft.

I could feel her body tremble and her pussy spasm as her climax tipped over the peak and took aim at her whole body. Within seconds she was unable to move, her whole body trembling and jerking as her cum squirted out onto my stomach and over my hips. "AHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed before collapsing onto my chest, her whole body heaving for breath.

"Well, what do you know? Our usually quite Liz turns out to be a screamer." Briana said with a laugh.

"Me? I didn't scream." Liz argued, barely able to push herself up off my chest.

"Oh yes you did." Trudy laughed, "Let's see...was it AHHHHH FUCK or OHHHH FUCK?"

"Who cares? It was FUCK either way." Sam said, walking over and helping Liz up and over to a spot on the sofa.

"OK my turn." Briana said, pulling a card from the deck sitting on the table where we had moved it to.

"You know, right now I don't much care what it says as long as it means Mandy gets to cum!" Mandy said energetically. "I've been teased like crazy and still haven't gotten to cum and everyone else has."

"Well, in that case, maybe its time to call this game quits and gets cleaned up. It is almost midnight. I think we could all use a shower so how about we let Mandy clean up Mike and let them have some fun first, then we can join in for the final entertainment of the evening."

"We cant all fit in the shower." Trudy said.

"We don't have to. I have a much better idea. Let's go to the basement."

We all got up and followed Briana to the basement where she led us to the far side and the laundry area. "How about hooking up this for me." She said handing me a hose. "I'll be right back."

I had the hose hooked up by the time Briana returned with an arm full of towels, a couple squeeze bottles of something and a couple sponges and fuzzy wash rags.

"Ok Mandy. He's all yours until you cum, after that... well, then its all into the shower."

"Ohhhhh This is going to be fun. Have you ever fucked someone standing up?" Mandy asked me, lifting her C cup breasts for me to see.

"No, but I have a hunch I'm going to enjoy learning."

"I know you will." She said, picking up the end of the hose and stepping to the sink to turn it on. She adjusted the water until it was to her liking, and then stepped toward me, the water coming gently from the end of the hose. She played the water over the two of us as she stepped against me, pressing her tits into my chest and reaching for my cock. "Why don't you soap us up?" she practically cooed.

I reached out and took a sponge and bottle Briana was holding out for me and allowed Mandy to wet the sponge. Briana stepped in and took the bottle from me after I had squeezed some onto the sponge. A few squeezes and I had the soap foaming and dribbling down her front.

"Nice." She said as I started rubbing the soapy sponge around her body with one hand, and stroking her smooth skin with the other. I concentrated on her chest while she began rubbing the soap from her body onto mine, concentrating on stroking my chest with one hand while her other stroked my cock and occasionally worked around to my ass, pulling our hips together so my cock slid between her legs. She turned us and lifted a leg high, resting her foot on the edge of the sink, spreading her legs almost in the splits. "Now how about you put that hard cock someplace more useful."

"With pleasure." I said as I stepped against her, rubbing my cock along her pussy. "Here you go." I pushed slowly into her as she held onto my shoulders and neck, arching her back to give me better access.

"Oh yes. That's what I needed. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I started sliding in and out of her, driving my cock up into her hard enough that each stroke made her tits bounce and she nearly came off the ground. "Ohhhh Yes! Fuck me hard!"

"Uh god your tight!" I grunted as I plunged into her.

"Just like a teenager isn't it?" she answered grinning. "Goes to show you what all that working out will do for you!" her voice squeaked going higher with each stroke into her. "Oh don't stop...please don't stop. Soooooo close!"

"I won't." I said as I banged into her faster and faster, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the basement. I looked over and saw both Briana and Trudy with their fingers deep in their own pussies, and Sam standing with Liz's face pulled tight to her pussy, her finger plunging in and out of Sam's pussy while she licked her clit.

"Oh soooo fucking good!" Mandy moaned. "Almost there stud. Just keep hitting that spot!"

"With pleasure!" I grunted, my own climax quickly building. Between the sensations of her tight pussy, the image of her incredibly sexy, soapy tits bouncing in front of me and the view of the other ladies pleasuring themselves and each other in the background, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I squeezed her tits as I pounded into her. "Are you ready? Do you want to feel my hot cum fill your pussy?"

"oh yesssss" she hissed.

"My fat cock filling you with squirt after squirt of my hot cum?"

"Uh huh" she squeaked

"I'm going to empty all that hot cum into you. Fill you up with shot after shot of my juices. Fill you until it leaks out around my pulsing cock."

"Oh yeah...here it comes....Cum with me. Fill me with your fuck juice!" she squealed as her body trembled.

I plunged into her pussy, slamming into her body with each stroke. "FUCK!" I grunted as my cock swelled inside her.

"YEAH I feel it! That's it! Cum in me! Come with me!"

"Ahhhhh" I cried as my cock practically exploded inside her, pumping gush after gush of cum into her with each jerk of my body.

"YES! YES...YES...YES!" she screamed with each new surge of cum into her trembling pussy.

I heard sounds of other woman climaxing with us, but they felt distant as Mandy and I panted for breath and started recovering from our mutual orgasm. I felt a set of hands around my chest, stroking slowly down to where Mandy and I were coupled, her fingers teasing around the base of my cock and Mandy's pussy. Warm water began rolling down my body as another pair of hands started rubbing the sponge around my chest, and a pair of hands played with my bare ass.

"Now this is fun." Sam said as her hands stroked all over my body and her massive breasts slipped all over my back. "This is the most fun I've had in a shower in a long time."

I reached back and found her ass behind me and then turned around as my cock slipped from Mandy's pussy.

I allowed one hand to cup her breast and the other to slip between her legs, stroking her pussy.

"Ohhh now that's even better." She said as she spread soap over my body.

Before long we were all pressed together, rubbing, touching, stroking, each other and in the process, washing each other's bodies. I helped Briana wash her hair while the other girls helped each other or did their own. Finally with all of us washed and rinsed Briana turned off the water and passed out towels.

"You know. I think it's far too late for anyone to go home." Briana said with a grin.

"Sounds like a slumber party." Liz added.

"I'm afraid that you ladies might fit into something from Briana, but that won't do me much good." I said.

"Who says any of us will be wearing anything?" Trudy said, slipping up next to me and letting her towel spread wide, exposing her body to me. "I plan on snuggling up naked next to you, and well if anything else happens in the night there won't be anything to get in the way."

"Well, that does sound good, doesn't it?" Sam said, pressing her breasts into my side, as she pulled my towel and hers away, letting them fall to the floor.

"I think we better go upstairs and make some sleeping, or playing space before we get things started again." Briana said, heading for the stairs.

We collected a number of blankets and pillows, and spread them out on the living room floor, motioning me to come to the middle of the area. Sam took my hands and pulled me down onto the blankets as Briana turned the lights out, plunging us into almost total darkness. By the time my eyes adjusted, Sam had pulled me down to lay with her, her soft tits pressing to my chest and her soft lips pressed to mine. I felt another body press against my back, and a female hand slip around between Sam and myself to find my cock. Blankets were pulled over us and all of us settled in for the night.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers