Unbelievable

Story Info
Uncle Harry gets a pleasant surprise.
1.8k words
4.05
259k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I think about this story, which is often, I usually end up with a rock-hard erection. First, I'm sixty-two, skinny, bald and about five foot three. A few years ago I married a widow about my age. Over time we seemed to hit it off immediately with her family, especially one of her nieces, Jane. Jane was in her late twenties, the oldest of my wife's brother's five girls, and a knockout. She was married to a football coach, and lived not too far from us. They had three great kids, and we began spending weekends together quite often.

One hot Sunday afternoon a few summers ago, we were all together around our pool, I sat watching Jane, her husband, and their kids horsing around in the pool. In addition, Carol the youngest of Jane's sisters was also in the pool. Both were tall, about five ten or so with long shapely legs. Where Jane was voluptuous, Carol had the slim boyish figure of a fashion model, which she was. Jane filled out her red one piece suit as though it had been painted on with a spray gun. Her nipples poked out against the wet top, while the cotton folded inward ever so slightly, between the lips of her pussy. Carol on the other hand, wore a skimpy flower patterned bikini that left little to the imagination. They both shared the same lovely faces that made them look more like twins than sisters.

I'd heard that Carol was in the process of getting a divorce, after only six months of marriage. Now, there was something to think about. I watched as she flirted brazenly with Rob, brushing playfully against him whenever Jane was distracted. Although he pretended to ignore her, I noticed that he kept himself low in the water, but when he stood up, the bulge in his trunks gave him away.

I wasn't wearing a jock, and I began to feel my half hard shlong begin to push its way down the leg of my shorts. Although I'm a little guy, I'm pretty well hung, if I do say so myself, just a hair under eleven inches, and thick, if you know what I mean. Fortunately I was out of sight behind the barbecue.

That night, after dinner and several glasses of wine, they were all chatting pleasantly in the living room, while I showed off my new stereo system with some dance music. Rob, ever the gentleman led Billie my wife on to the floor, as she grinned from ear to ear.

"C'mon, uncle Harry, let's show'em how." Carol stood with upturned palms before me, smiling gorgeously.

I was on my feet in a microsecond, twirling her onto the middle of the room. As she rocked to the music, her nipples bouncing free under her T shirt caused me to become aware of the weight swinging back and forth between my legs. Just then, the music changed, Rob traded Billie for Jane, and I got myself another glass of wine.

By the time I got back, Rob and Jane were out on the floor, so I got Billie and joined them. Rob, Jane's husband and I switched partners with every tune, just to keep everybody happy.

I couldn't help noticing that as I danced with Jane, she was more than a little sloshed. She slurred her words and had trouble keeping time, which caused her to bump and grind against me. I became hard as a rock, and before I knew it, my pecker was sticking almost straight out from the leg of my shorts, caught between her legs. I could feel the head being caressed by the insides of her soft thighs with every step. She seemed not to notice at all. She was chatting pleasantly over my shoulder to Billie, who was seated while Rob and Carol danced. Thank God the song changed, I turned as if to check the stereo, reached down into my shorts and yanked my dick upward, trapping it in the waistband of my shorts. Now it was flat against my belly, and didn't stick out.

A while later I found myself partnered with Jane again, except we were now alone in a dark corner of the living room. Something on TV had caused an exodus to the den. I could feel her breathing hard into my ear to the slow beat of the music. Her left hand had had gone from my shoulder, and was stroking the head of my dick. When I squeezed her waist with my right arm, she thrust her pelvis hard against me, pushing the crotch of her suit aside. Because of our different heights, she exactly straddled the head of my upward pointing dick with the wet opening of her pussy. Now she had both arms around my neck and ground her wetness downward on to my cock. We were no longer dancing, we were all but fucking.

A horrible vision of my wife and Rob suddenly appearing before me, almost froze me dead. It didn't slow Jane down though, the insides of her thighs were moist and slippery, and she was breathing harder and kissing the side of my face and neck. The thought of Rob, and Billie (with a lawyer) shocked me back to life. I reached around her and lifted with all my strength, half carrying her through the sliding door out on to the dark pool deck.

"Jesus Christ honey, gimme a break, we can't do this!" I gasped, trying to push her away. She took a couple of steps backward, and flung the shirt off her shoulders. I bent to pick it up, and when I raised my head back up, she had slipped the straps of her swimsuit down her arms, so that she was naked from the waist up. She had both arms around my head and was rubbing my face into as fine a pair of tits as I've ever seen.

"Fuck it!" I told myself, whatever happens, happens. My cock was about to explode.

I grabbed her arm roughly, and dragged her to the darkness between the garage and the fence. I pushed her against the garage, kissed her full on the lips, and tongued her hungrily, as I ground my dick between her wet thighs. I spun her around, grabbed her tits from behind, and licked her neck and ears. She began to sigh and moan rapidly.

Pushing her forward against the fence and over a pile of stacked firewood, I pulled the swimsuit down to her knees. Her long legs positioned her pussy perfectly for me to enter her from below. She was really juicy, and with a push, my head slipped inside her. She let out a squealy "ooooh!" as I slid myself all the way in against her cervix, then grunted "aah!" as I pulled back. When I plunged myself back in, she clawed my leg and pulled back against me with a loud "u-ngh." The whole thing became a series of jerks and spasms, punctuated by moans. After what seemed like a few seconds later, the walls of her vagina convulsed several times, grabbing me like a fist, and with a low groan she collapsed over the wood pile, paralyzing me in a long ball-draining orgasm.

Reality set in, I pulled out, and sat her on the wood pile, put the shirt back on and fastened a few buttons. Then I carried her through the garage to a bathroom that connected a guest bedroom to the garage. It was empty, I sat her on the toilet and locked the door that led to the bedroom from inside. I also locked the door to the garage, and sprinted back outside, stepped into the living room and grabbed a CD from the shelf, just as Rob came around the corner, and asked:

"Where'd Jane go?"

"She took off with the rest of you guys. I thought I'd change the music..., nobody's dancing." I said, matter of factly.

I took my time changing the CD, as Billie, then Carol came by to ask about Jane.

I went to the kitchen, poured myself another glass of Merlot, keeping my eyes open for any sign of Jane. I can't deny sweating what she might say or do.

The next time I saw her she was dressed and getting the children ready to leave.

"C'mon kids, tomorrow's Monday, by the time we get home it'll be past your bed time."

She sounded cheerful enough, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. As they left there were friendly hugs and kisses all round, except that Jane avoided me physically, and said only:

"We had a nice time, thanks for everything." Before giving Billie a big hug and a kiss.

As was usual, Carol threw both arms around me and gave a loud juicy smack on the lips; all I got from Jane was a curt: "Bye!"

I dreamt every day about the next time I'd see her, but we never heard from them, and whenever they were invited over, Jane begged off, using Rob's football, or something or other. The next time I saw her was at my wife's brother's birthday party, about six months later. I noticed she wasn't drinking –– just soft drinks or bottled water, and she avoided me like the plague.

Later, I finally managed to get Carol alone, I chatted her up awhile, before working my way around to the point.

"What's up with Jane, she quit drinking?" I asked casually.

"She hardly ever drank, any way." She answered, looking around, as if to see if anyone was near. "Haven't you noticed that none of us drink much?" She whispered.

She went on to tell me that her mother had a rare genetic reaction to alcohol, and that she had passed it on to three of the girls. She, Jane, and Marilu had it, but Dana and Sheryl did not. If any of them had any more than a couple of glasses of wine, they blacked out completely, and often did "crazy, wild stuff."

"Oh, like what?" I asked, extra attentively.

"I know I can trust you, uncle Harry. I've heard some stories about my sisters, but we never talk about it." After a brief pause, she went on. "I've never told a soul about my divorce..., it was at my husband's company Christmas party, I had too much to drink. When I woke up the next day, Tom had gone, without a word. The last thing I remembered was dinner; after that, my mind was a complete blank. Slowly over the next few days, flashes of what happened came back. Especially the part where Tom walked in on me with his boss –– on the pool table!" She said quietly. As I put my arm around her shoulder, the thought of her spread out on that green table had me hard as a rock.

"I wouldn't worry, though. Jane probably went a little over her limit, and blacked out, and because she couldn't remember what she did, or didn't do. She was scared that she...," in mid sentence she gave me a loud smack on the lips. "But that's ridiculous, what could possibly happen with our favorite uncle watching over us."