Unbelievable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

My fear and nervousness, though not quite making me lose my erection, had in fact desensitized it slightly, just enough that I somehow managed to delay the still escalating need to empty my balls inside that warm wet cunt.

"Oh fuck Theresa! Suck it baby! Suck it! I'm gonna cum!"

There was no soft whispering expression of joy in that statement. It was full out loud. Once again I glanced towards the darkened hallway, fully expecting to see my sister come bounding down it with every intention of throwing my decadent ass out of her apartment. In the meantime, Veronica continued to moan and groan in wild abandon as Theresa planted her face so firmly inside Veronica's pussy that I thought momentarily she might actually suffocate.

Veronica thrashed about wildly for a moment, dislodging my prick in the process. Clamping her thighs together, she literally locked Theresa's head where it was. Theresa didn't seem to mind though, if anything, the sounds of her furious sucking on Veronica's pussy told me that she'd found a liquid treasure there and was proceeding to consume every bit of it that she could find.

To my surprise, the thunder of footsteps running down the hall never manifested themselves. Once again the room fell into a much calmer silence, though the sounds of both women attempting to catch their respective breaths still filled my ears with continued worry at discovery.

"Fuck that was nice!" Veronica sighed contentedly after a short time.

Glancing towards me, then glancing at my semi-wilted prick she addressed Theresa as she reached down to begin fondling my less than full erection.

"Ever see a guy cum before?"

Theresa shook her head no. "Never have," she added, emphasizing the point. "Always wondered about that though."

Veronica giggled lustily. "How about it Jack? You ready to put on a little show for Theresa and I?"

Before I could answer her however, she began stroking my cock up and down with some measure of purpose behind it.

"I don't think it will take him too long to cum. Thought he was about to do so inside me for a moment in fact," she expressed to Theresa as though I wasn't even there.

"Can I help?" Theresa questioned.

I felt her place her delicately small hand at the base of my cock while Theresa moved hers up effectively caressing and stroking the super-sensitive tip of my prick. Squeezing it, she produced a fat droplet of pre-cum.

"Hmm, joy-juice!" she exclaimed happily rubbing it all over the head of my dick, and down the shaft. "Here, you try it!"

Theresa and Veronica's hands exchanged places. Veronica now stroked the bottom half of my shaft, though she added caressing my balls to her stroking. Theresa having watched Veronica's prick-squeezing technique, easily produced a second even more voluminous oozing of pre-cum fuck juice, squealing unabashedly as it leaked out the tiny eye-slit of my throbbing member. She quickly gathered up the pearly droplet of moisture, spreading it all about the head of my prick until I thought I was going to come up off of the bed in orgasmic delight.

"Oh yeah. He's getting really close now," Veronica said with amusement. "Just watch it that he doesn't squirt his stuff in your eyes. That fucking burns!" she announced, once again causing me to flinch knowingly, worried that I might accidentally do something just like that.

"Just tell us when you're there," Veronica said soothing my concern. "We want to watch it...not wear it," she added.

I felt the familiar tingling deep inside my balls. They had tightened considerably, especially with Veronicas caress.

I'm going to...cum!" Gritting my teeth, feeling my face tighten with pleasure.

I felt the first explosion, somehow keeping my eyes open as the rope of white pleasure flew from the tip of my prick. Taken by surprise slightly, Theresa had leaned back out of the way as though my cum if touching her would sear her flesh like sunlight to a vampire. Thankfully, Veronica took over from her using both hands to pump the second, third and fourth massive spendings from my lurching cock.

"Wow! That's certainly interesting!" Theresa said in curious wonder. "I've never actually seen a guy climax before."

"Well you have now!" Veronica responded still stroking my cock though it had quit erupting at the moment.

Even with whatever limited exposure Veronica had had, the tone of her voice told me she too had enjoyed the experience. Perhaps more than she was letting on as she continued to softly fondle and pump my prick up and down even though there was nothing left except a few minor tremors still coursing through my body.

Veronica finally released me. Her hands covered in the slippery essence of my orgasm. Reaching over towards Theresa, Veronica cupped both of her partner's breasts, smearing my liquid pleasure all over her.

"Makes a nice massage cream," she giggled. "And I hear it's really good for the complexion too!"

Theresa tossed her head back in unexpected pleasure. Veronica spread the new found massage cream back and forth across Theresa's erect nipples, eliciting a deep-throated moan of ecstasy.

"Oh yeah. Do it again!" she quipped looking at me with a more than lusty smile on her face, which made me laugh.

"Glad to. Only it's going to take me a few before I can," I stated almost apologetically.

"Well, in the meantime then," Veronica said pushing Theresa down onto her back. "You can entertain yourself watching us!"

I watched as Veronica comfortably positioned herself between Theresa's legs. Theresa spread her thighs suggestively, almost obscenely so. It was wonderful! Moments later I watched as Veronica's tongue teasingly began to probe Theresa's slit. Looking up, Veronica focused on her lover's face anticipating her reaction as she began probing Theresa's pussy with her tongue.

"Oh, God baby! That feels so fucking good!"

Veronica smiled, closed her eyes briefly and went back to tonguing Theresa's quim with a much more determined effort. Though out of commission momentarily, seeing the two of them together like this had already reawakened my arousal. With Theresa's breasts so available, almost begging for attention, I leaned over capturing both of her hard taut nipples, one in my mouth, and the other between my fingers.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels good too!" Theresa exclaimed as I continued rolling her marble sized nipples with both my tongue and fingers.

Veronica brought Theresa to the edge, twice, before stopping both times ensuring that her excitement level was at its peak.

"I'm going to fuck you now baby. Fuck you hard, and fast. It's time to make you cum!"

The way she spoke wasn't a suggestion, it was a factual promise. The fire of desire in her eyes seemed as though they were burning with anticipation as she swung herself about. Nestling her legs between Theresa's in a scissor-like fashion, the two women interlocked their long beautiful legs, wrapping them about one another.

Still watching, mesmerized by the titillating spectacle taking place before me, I could also hear the delicious erotic sounds of their wet pussies coming together in an intimate kiss of flesh that can only be preformed by two women merging together as they were.

Needless to say, by now my prick was rock hard.

It was obvious by the way they so sensually moved together they'd perfected the pussy caress they were giving one another. It was also just as obvious by the subtle look Veronica gave me that any contact by me was neither wanted, nor needed at the moment.

My cock however now had a need of its own.

Grasping my shaft, I began a gentle slow stroking of it while watching the two of them together. Veronica continued to eye me, her eyes widening in approval as I began masturbating. The corners of her lips barely indicating a smile as she fought to give me one through the obvious pleasure she was receiving from Theresa's continued grinding against her.

As their breaths became more and more labored from their coupling, the tempo of my stroking increased. No longer able to contain my pleasures quite so silently, I moaned watching them, drawing Theresa's attention to me briefly. The look on her face serene as she gazed momentarily at my prick, a sudden hard-felt press from Veronica triggering what would become the first of several multiple 'mini' orgasms.

"Oh...oh...oh," Theresa gasped.

I could feel the pressure building, knowing in that instant as I watched Theresa's face screw up in supreme ecstasy that I was about to join her. Veronica actually grinned this time, nodding her head as she spoke.

"Do it! Do it!" she near whispered.

I felt the liquid cascade from my prick. Not nearly as voluminous as it had been previously, too soon since my last, but the sensation was equally as thrilling as my seed spilled from the end of my cock. I fought to keep my eyes open, watching the two of them together as Veronica bucked wildly against Theresa in the throes of orgasmic delight, triggering yet another for her.

Spent, I rolled over onto my back attempting to catch my breath listening to the two women attempting to do the same. A second later I felt a light brush against my cheek. The feel of both Theresa's lips and Veronica's as they kissed me on either side.

"Thank you, that was fun," Theresa whispered warmly.

"See you in the morning," Veronica added. "Sweet dreams," she purred standing up.

Like two Wraiths having drained their victim, they moved off back into the darkness of the hallway hand in hand, apparitions disappearing back into their bedroom leaving me alone with my thoughts. Though I was certainly awake, in a way it was as though I had just risen from a dream. Had I not felt the moisture from my spending running down towards my balls, I'd have wondered if I'd indeed been dreaming, rather than actually experiencing such erotic pleasures.

Seconds later, I followed Veronica's advise and sought the sweet dreams she'd assured me of when she'd left.

#

I woke to the smells of crispy bacon and fresh hot coffee. I stretched languishly enjoying the warmth of the morning sun as it caressed my chest in greeting through the window.

I also had to pee. And I also had a morning erection, not exactly conducive to peeing first thing in the morning. Rolling out of bed, I quickly slipped down the hallway towards the bathroom, the sounds of someone busily fixing breakfast in the kitchen. I tried the knob, the door was locked.

"Occupied!" I heard Theresa's voice saying through the door.

"Sorry!" I responded stepping away, letting go of the doorknob.

"Try the other one," she offered.

Looking down, I saw my morning hard-on poking its head through the opening of my boxers. There was nothing for it but to tuck it away again and attempt to keep myself...and it confined until I could pee. Glancing towards my sister's bedroom I saw that their door was open.

"Thank God!" I told myself.

I quickly made my way over to their room, peeking inside before entering. Melinda was still in bed, asleep. I glanced past her sleeping nude form towards their bathroom, the door was open. Obviously it must have been my sister who was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Lying on her stomach, there wasn't much to see really except the smoothness of her back. I stepped into the room as silently as possible walking past the bed towards the bathroom. Melinda stirred when I did, rolling over onto her side. I froze. As her breasts came into view, I took a moment to admire them before feeling my morning hard stiffening, reminding me it was going to be difficult enough as it was if I was still going to attempt to relieve myself.

I stepped into the bathroom reaching to close the door and heard it squeak horribly as I did.

"Why haven't they greased the hinges?" I wondered, telling myself as I did to do it for her later on in order to make myself a little more useful.

Only partially closed, I stepped over to the toilet, raising the seat also mentally reminding myself to put the lid down once again after I was finished.

I stood there trying to will my prick to soften enough so I could urinate. As I concentrated on that, the image of Melinda's nude form lying there in bed continued to complicate the situation. That...and the recollection of the wild evening I'd experienced the night before. Even so, I grimaced, straining to somehow force the stream of piss from my member, which was currently bent painfully at an angle as I pointed my stiffness towards the bowl.

In order to ensure that I didn't piss all over the seat, the floor or myself, I stepped slightly away from the toilet. Placing one hand against the wall leaning forward aiming my erection directly into the bowl, I stood there gritting my teeth trying to force the issue.

"And to think I once envied guys who could pee while standing."

I turned my head seeing Melinda who now stood in the doorway of the bathroom, arms folded across her chest as she leaned against the doorframe watching me. She was nude, the soft tuft of neatly trimmed hair framing the outline of her lips though I dared not look at them any longer than a moment before tearing my eyes away to look directly into hers.

"Occupational hazard," I responded. "Nothing worse than a morning woody."

Melinda laughed. "This going to take very long?" she questioned. "I've gotta pee too!"

It was. Especially now. Once again I stepped away though not before lowering the seat, then bowing with a gracious wave of my arm inviting her to sit. She did.

"Maybe this will help," she said teasingly. "Or I could turn the water on in the sink," she added.

A moment later I could hear the sound of her piss as she far more easily relieved herself.

It was, and it wasn't helping. Now I really had to go, but looking at her sitting there, her perky tits invitingly staring at me had only worsened my already painful stiff prick.

Melinda finished, unrolling a length of toilet paper, wiping herself, then standing lifting the seat up once again.

"No sense flushing until you're done. Waste of water," she stated matter-of-factly still staring at me.

I smiled at her, awkwardly. To make matters worse, now I was pee-shy.

"Sure you don't want me to turn the water on?"

I was about to give up. As silly as all this was, I was becoming embarrassed not to mention still being excited.

"Here, let me help," Melinda said walking around behind me as I stood there still pointing my cock in some effort to finally pee.

Before I could respond, I felt her hand reaching around clasping my prick forcing mine away.

"I don't really think that's going to help much," I said seriously now more pee-shy than ever.

"Well, the way I see it, we need to resolve one problem in order to take care of the other."

I was about to ask her what she meant by that when she began stroking my cock back and forth.

"Obviously, you can't pee when you have an erection. But can you cum when you have to pee?" she asked half-seriously.

"Guess we're about to find out," I said feeling my knees weaken a little, once again bracing myself by placing my hands back against the wall for support.

Standing behind me, I felt Melinda lean closer against me, her soft breasts snuggling against my back, her nipples digging firmly into my flesh. The feel of her tiny hands as they encircled my dick, alternating back and forth as she slowly pumped my erection was soon bringing about another familiar sensation that became more needful now than the other had been.

"Am I doing any good? Or do you want me to stop?" she questioned.

"Oh fuck...don't stop!" I said worriedly, wondering if she'd actually been serious.

Melinda giggled, continued to stroke me, and continued to press her small hard breasts into my back, rotating them gently against me while she did.

"You like that?" "I fucking love it," I assured her.

"That's good. This isn't something I normally do you know," she added reminding me in one fell swoop that Melinda was, after all my sister's partner. Which also told me simultaneously that I once again treading on thin ice here nearly causing me to lose my erection. And that would have been ok, since I still had to pee, but at this point my cock was becoming rather confused.

Once again I'd nearly given up telling her that none of this was leading anywhere when she sensed my hesitation. Increasing her stroke, she also began to gently knead my balls with her other hand. That did it. The delicious sensation of climax quickly began to manifest itself as I shuddered, feeling it begin to course through my body almost immediately.

"Soon?" she asked unnecessarily.

"Real...soon," I just managed, already feeling my orgasm begin.

I felt the first ejaculate leave my prick, watched as it splattered with a great deal of force into the water below me. Behind, Melinda was looking around me, watching as her handy work sent spurt after wonderful spurt into the bowl.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" I sighed in delightful ecstasy

Melinda finally released me, stepping back. Drained, though immediately feeling the urge to pee again as I slowly recovered, I heard the sound of another voice that had joined us there in the bathroom.

"Make sure you wash up, breakfast is ready."

It had been years since my sister and I had seen one another naked. Not since we'd been innocent kids anyway. And certainly never like this. Still leaning over the toilet, hands braced against the wall, I hurriedly glanced up, but she had already turned leaving the room.

"Ah oh," I sounded. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck...fuck! Shit Melinda, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault," she stated. "If Cindy's going to be mad at anyone, it will be me, not you. I wouldn't worry about it."

Her assurance did little to assuage me of the way I was feeling.

"Suddenly I'm not all that hungry. And at the moment...I no longer have to pee either!" I was surprised to hear Melinda laugh.

"Like I said Jack, you worry too much. There were a lot of things we discussed prior to your moving in with us. Just because we're lesbians doesn't mean that we're so close-minded to other possibilities, one of which was including you in a few of our sexual activities. Cindy told us that it had been a long time since you'd been with a woman. You really think we didn't consider the obvious sexual tension of your moving in here with us knowing that?"

Dumbfounded, I simply stood there looking at her.

"Cindy knows how I feel about her Jack. She knows that I love her, and given our commitment, I have no intention of living anywhere, or anyplace without her either. But..."

"But?"

"Yeah...but. She also knows that I don't have a problem with her being with other women, or even a man occasionally. Not all lesbians feel or think the way we do admittedly. But the truth is, all of us either have curiosities, or have been with a man from time to time. Simply for nothing else than enjoying a good 'fuck-buddy' once in a while."

"Really? And Cindy feels the same way you do?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yes, she does. So, if she's mad or upset, its not because of what we were doing in here, its because she's actually being a little protective over her brother. She doesn't want to see you getting hurt again like you were. Veronica, Theresa and I all assured her that if any of us were interested in being with you, that we wouldn't use you, or mislead you in our intentions. Anything we do...if we all agree and chose to do it, is for nothing more than a little fun and a whole lot of pleasure. Now then, is that something you can live with and walk away from when the time comes?"

I could only nod my head.

"Good. Now, I'll go have a chat with your sister."

Looking down, she saw my totally flaccid prick.

"And I think you should be able to pee now," she added smiling as she left.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers