Unca B Teaches Ch. 02

Story Info
He teaches niece and her friend about sex.
3.2k words
4.31
188.7k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark2
Mark2
52 Followers

After the pizza, we all gathered in the living room again to discuss out future together. I wanted to confirm my suspicions, and lay out some ground rules.

I sat on the couch beside my small stack of consulting work and asked the girls to sit across from me so we could all see one another. Beth had changed to a loose soft cotton top, which gave every indication that under it she was braless. Her skirt was shorter than the afternoon number, about four inches above the knee, a grey pleated number, one of what I used to call her school girl uniforms.

Pru wore another one of her seemingly endless series of Mother Hubbard's. This one was a brown and white check, with ruffles down the front. I asked Pru what was the reason for her sudden need to move out.

Pru turned pink, and whispered, it was her father.

"Did your father tell you to leave?"

Pru squirmed in her seat, and blushed brighter red. "No, he. He started touching me last year; a little brush to the hip, my ass, my boobs in passing, and now it is sort of like a full scale grope whenever he traps me alone. He keeps telling me I have to take my mom's place since she has lost interest in him. He says it is in the bible. He creeps me out."

It was as I suspected, and also I was a bit surprised by her vocabulary, it seemed pretty contemporary compared to her style.

How old are you now, Pru? Twenty, like Gwen?"

"Actually, twenty-one last week."

Just then the doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. El Creepo himself. He was looking for his wandering little girl.

I told him she was in my house, under my protection. If he wanted a free broken arm he could try coming in.

He began to bluster, so I explained what would happen if Pru stood up in church and named and shamed him for what he was doing to her.

"She is an adult, and can make all her own decisions now."

After a bit of mutual glaring, he backed down and left. I am a big man, and do not like to throw my weight around, but this time I felt good about it.

"Returning to the current problems girls, there are a couple other things you were going to ask me to say yes to?"

Gwen and Pru exchanged glances and Pru turned bright red.

Gwen said, "Let me handle Unca bob, Pru. Why don't you go up to your room and get settled in, sort out some space in the bathroom. Be ruthless. Take up at least half his space; for tomorrow we shop.

"You desperately need cosmetics, and an entirely new wardrobe. From the foundation up. I may have to get a few things myself.

"Unca Bob and I will just have a bit of a chat before going up to bed. It has been a tiring day."

As Pru walked up the stairs, Gwen's hands smoothed the skirt in her lap wider, then as Pru reached the turn in the staircase, she raised her skirt slowly, revealing white cotton panties.

"Gwen, bring those panties right over to me." I said softly.

As she approached her hips swung on ball bearings, her spine following like the original serpent of Eden. I looked at the raised skirt with the white panties under it. Her pubic mound was high and her hair puffed the panties out at her hip level, and then the panties dived in to her wide crotch where her legs left a friendly space.

I slid from the seat to the floor and leaned back against the couch, arms wide apart.

"Come closer, I want to smell them. I want to smell you"

Gwen straddled my long legs and shuffled forward to press her proud pubis up against my face.

"Close like this Unca Bob?"

"Not really Gwen. For presenting yourself to be smelled, you should turn around facing away from me and bend way over, brace your hands on my knees. Then press your crotch gently to my nose. You say, 'Please Unca, will you check my panties?'"

As Gwen positioned herself and asked me to check her panties, I ran my hands gently up her outer thighs under the skirt, right to her hips, then around to her inner thighs right at the soft hollows of the top.

I let my fingers penetrate the hem of each leg just a bit as they explored the frontier of her cunt. I reached to the gusset and pressed the fabric firmly to her pubis, grinding it in a circular motion.

I could see a few tendrils of long blond cunt hair at the edges where the panties gaped a bit in the hollow of her groin.

Using my finger, I traced the length of her lips, and pressed the fabric in to her groove, all the way up the back to her waist. I saw it begin to darken as the dampness flowed to her entrance. I pressed the whole area flat against her warmth, and then grasped her hips with my hands.

"Press back, dear."

I pulled her cunt back to my nose and began to snuffle up her scent. As I did so, I released each of my breaths in to the fabric, heating her center with my hot moist exhales. She began to push more and more strongly back on to my nose, swiveling her hips and whimpering in frustration every time I pushed her forward a bit to take another breath.

My cock rose as I smelled her lust, her musky scent was heady and clean. Soon I had a fat iron bar at my zip, straining for release. I reached under her top and found hanging there proof of her braless state. I squeezed the heavy breasts gently, and began to milk her nipples back towards her cunt. Using them as little handles, I tugged and stretched them down and to the rear, and Gwen began to pant as she synchronized her breast movement to the impact of her cunt on my face.

Then I stopped.

Beth moaned. "Don't stop. Please. More. Let me finish."

I said, "Beth, I think you need to be punished for trying to manipulate me."

She started to get up.

I said, "Stay where you are." I reached over to my folders and took out a ruler I had been using to draw straight lines with. It was a heavy sixteen inch wood ruler with one metal edge for inking without making a mess.

"Beth you have asked for big concessions from me, and you are behaving in a really sexy way with me right now. I think you will feel guilty unless you are punished for this behavior. Do you want to be punished so you can feel forgiven?"

Beth groaned.

"Yes, Unca."

"How many swats, Beth? If you say too little I will merely triple it, so think carefully."

I could see her thighs quiver as I ran my hands up and down, smoothing the tender inner hollows, the peaks of her ass cheeks. Reaching under, I squeezed and pulled on her hanging breasts. The damp gusset of her panties was aromatic now with fear. "T. Twenty!" Beth finally said as I swung her breasts in circles by her nipples.

"Excellent choice, Beth." I will divide them around so you don't get too marked up."

I had her grasp my ankles and move a short distance away from my face. As she did so, I spread my legs so her arms were wide apart and her head came down to the floor I leaned forward and rucked her top up over her breasts so I could see them hanging there. I pinched her nipples to perk them up.

I leaned back and began to press her panties firmly in to her crotch, I pulled the leg openings up, and pulled from her waist to tuck the cloth deep in to her groove. Using the ruler edge, I traced her groove deeply and began to make little taps on her wide spread inner thighs.

"I think I will begin here. Gwen, get ready honey, here come ten on your sweetest spots."

The first two, left and right were to the tender pouting flesh just below her groin where the inner thighs make a sort of square open space. Her legs spread slightly with each smack. I ran the ruler several times back up and down the groove to re-seat the damp cloth and give the pain time to bloom.

The next four were to the lower buttocks and deep inside the thighs in rapid succession.

"Up on tiptoe Gwen, and keep your head low."

As she raised her cunt higher I smoothed the cloth firmly over the contours of her vulva, making sure with the ruler that the cloth was deeply penetrating. I leaned forward to smell her again. Then one swift smack right to the flat spot where her lips lead to her opening. Her whole body jumped, but she stayed put. "Well done Gwen. Now brace yourself."

I aimed lower and swatted her right on the turn of the cunt, where her risen clit was hiding. Again I smacked the length of her cunt lips and followed up with the smack to her clit.

She keened and rose higher on her toes as I grasped her hips and inhaled her scent.

"OK, stand up girl, and turn around."

As Gwen turned around, I could see tears trembling on her eyelids.

"OK now sit astride my hips."

As Gwen settled her damp panties on my hips, I positioned her groove on my boner. I pressed her firmly on to it and squirmed her around until I could tell she was right on my ridge with her open damp groove. I grabbed her hips and began to slide her up and down the length of it as I waited for her tears to subside.

"OK now, Gwen, you have to do Ride 'em Cowgirl while I swat your tits and you wave your arms high in the air."

Gwen reluctantly began to move her hips back and forth as she waved her arms high in the air. She felt good sliding on my boner, and I grabbed her left nipple, tugging on it to make it perk up. As soon as it was tight, I lifted her breast with it and swatted the soft underbelly with my ruler, then three more on each quadrant.

I paused to re-seat her cunt squarely on my cock, and then began to pull on her right tit the same way as the left. Then I grasped her hips and helped her move up and down on my hard cock. She began to breathe in little pants and I told her there were two more to come.

"You know what to do, Gwen. Offer them up to me."

Gwen kept riding my cock with intensity as she sat up straight and lifted her arms behind her head, thrusting her breasts out, nipples engorged. Her face was red, and so was her upper chest.

I bent the ruler back and swatted first one then the other tight nipple and Gwen collapsed on my cock, shuddering uncontrollably as I massaged her cunt on to my boner.

Several minutes later, she was calm. I picked her up and kissed her nipples better before pulling her top down over her breasts. I raised my knees and asked her if she wanted to stay in my lap, or sit in a chair so we could talk.

"Oh Unca B, do you know how long I have wanted you to use me like that?"

"Since you were eighteen you said?"

"Yes."

Gwen sighed and leaned forward to hug me. I could feel the hardness of her mound's front pressing on the tip of my cock.

I pressed her back to my raised thighs, using my hands flat on her breasts, massaging her tight nipples under the cloth.

"And everything we have been doing is part of my first condition, is it Gwen?"

"Yes."

"So what is the second thing you want, the thing that seems to make Pru blush bright red?"

"Well, Unca B, as you can probably tell from her dresses, she is still a virgin at twenty one. And she wants to see you naked as the first man she has seen."

I thought about that while absently sliding my cock around in the wet valley of her panties.

"I don't see anything wrong about that. Perhaps a little 'oops' while taking a bath or something with the bathroom door unlocked, or my bedroom door open while I am asleep on my bed – naked?"

"Well, Unca B – sorta... What she really wants is a lot more. But I said you would do it for her."

"A lot more?"

I looked at my Gwen, and her face was still a bit pink.

"Well, Unca B – do you remember when I came to live with you?"

"Yes"

"I was twelve. And you were only 20."

"Yes. It was a struggle, wasn't it? I had so much to learn. And earn. You weren't cheap to raise my honey."

"And I sorta developed a crush on you almost right away, that's probably why I was so easy to control. I wanted your approval for everything."

"And Pru?"

"We have been best friends and confided in each other for the last eight years. We know all each other's nasty secrets. Pru thinks she is in love with you."

"Pru? But she is only – "

"Twenty one, and a mere seven years younger than you."

"And what does the mature Pru want more of?"

"She wants to be allowed to touch you and explore your complete naked body. But she doesn't want you to watch her doing it. She is too shy."

"So she wants me to strip and put on a blindfold?"

Gwen placed her small hands on my chest and began rubbing my nipples, while rocking her cunt on my cock again.

"Actually, Unca B, all you have to do is be there, and I will do the rest. That is if you want to do a bit of power exchange with me."

"Power exchange?"

"Yes. First I let you tell me what to do, like today. But then I get to tell you what to do. Like tomorrow night. Power Exchange."

"So tonight – is Pru really asleep, or at least in bed?"

"I think she is waiting for a signal from me."

"You go on up and say good night to Pru, and tell her if she peeks through the bathroom door from her bedroom, she might see something, if I forget to close it on her side., now help your poor old Unca B up off the floor."

When Gwen pulled me to my feet, I swept her to my arms. I loved the fact that she was almost a foot shorter than me, and had to stand on tiptoe to be kissed. I crushed her supple body to mine and raised her by cupping her perfect tight butt until the curve of her cunt was perched on my cock.

"My second condition, for you my little Gwen, is that this hard thing is going to have to soften inside you as often as I think necessary for my good health."

Gwen groaned as I said it.

"My thoughts exactly my Master. And I have been saving it just for you. I want you to be my first."

It was my turn to groan softly. I kissed her lips, deep and deliciously probing her hot mouth as she responded in kind.

"Now get upstairs and prepare Pru, I gotta do some dishes and try to relax a bit before going up."

At least my hands were clean as I mounted the stairs several minutes later, and my cock was – if not limp, at least down from rigid.

My anticipation of giving a show was hardening me again, so I hurried to the bathroom to strip and chuck my clothes in to the hamper. The hamper was right by the other side door, and I carefully tossed my underwear at the crack I could see open to Pru's room.

Bull's eye. They slipped in to the opening and I sat to slip off my socks. I decided a bath would be best to relax me, and sat on the lid of the john as I contemplated tomorrow and the tub filled. I had a bit saved from my last outrageously over billed project and thought Pru could do with a complete wardrobe makeover.

Actually I had never seen Pru even close to naked or even in a one piece bathing suit, so I had no real idea what she looked like except that she was thin and tall.

And for Pru's education, I slumped back a bit and spread my legs pretty wide. Closing my eyes and shifting around as if for comfort, I managed to point my cock and balls directly at the open crack in the door. I could hear a tiny gasp.

I thought I would lay a little foundation for tomorrow.

I have a foreskin, so I began by peeling it back from the head and rolling it back over it again. I love that sensation. My foreskin stretches tight and seems to say, "there is something important coming, Pay Attention, nerves."

My cock began to fatten up and lengthen as I did this several more times. My balls which were aching from the self control earlier were beginning to swell from the building excitement.

As my cock rose to full strength, the foreskin was no longer able to hide the head, but still rumpled half way up the mushroom. I decided to give an illustration of how to play with it and began plucking on the loose end, tugging the cock head around in circles, then straight down between my legs where I released it. When the cock sprang back up, slapping my belly I caressed it some more.

I trapped it between my palms and did the fire starter trick with it while aiming it right at the door opening, seeing a gleam of wide open eye in the darkened room from under my lashes.

Then I began to pump. I was impatient for an orgasm, it had been so long, and very soon, turned on by the virgin eyes watching intently, I began to feel the tingle of approaching climax.

Then I shuddered, ropes of white cum started to spout, and I groaned as I kept on milking, as they continued, until they finally subsided - muttering, "Pru." all the while.

OK folks, VOTE, and tell me what you want.

Other chapters from my twisted mind include shopping with Pru and Gwen for a whole new wardrobe, from underwear up, modeling it in the store, plus instructions on how to masturbate men, and suck cock.

Also will be in separate chapters the first time for both girls. Let me know if you want a polyandrous household, what type of first time – private and intimate, or all three in a bed.

Mark2
Mark2
52 Followers