Uncharted Territory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Okay. Your point is well-taken," Ron agreed. "And I have heard about some of those places, and hopefully, one day I'll be more willing to visit one."

Jenna beamed. "I certainly hopeI'mthe one you're there with."

"Why the fascination?"

"It's the eroticism, the stimulation, the arousal," she pointed out. "Those things are what make for great sex. Whether you have to come to a place like this to feel those things or you have a partner who can make you feel them, or do athreesome, that's what it takes. I mean this as no offense toward your marriage, but why was the sex no good? Because as you've pointed out, all she did was lay there. On the other hand, why was all the sex you had this week so good?"

He nodded his understanding. "So, why didwecome here? Were we not properly arousing each other?"

"Au contraire. I just thought it might be an added inducement. But I think we've had enough." She downed the remainder of her drink.

The waitress was there instantly, as though waiting. She took a seat opposite them. "Mind if I sit for a minute?" She glanced at Jenna.

Ron detected a barely perceptible shake of Jenna's head and the waitress returned an equally unperceivable nod, as though the latter wanted to know if she was going to get lucky and the former told her she was not.

"Can I get you another round?"

"I think we're done for the evening," Jenna said.

"I doubt that," the waitress mumbled. "Please come back. I look forward to serving you again."

Somehow, Ron knew that there were unspoken volumes in her statement.

* * *

Jenna was unusually docile during the ride home. Ron called her attention to this.

She flashed a smile, but in the dim light of the vehicle, it seemed forced. "I felt as though I maybe have been coming on too strong."

"Well, I must say—"

"Oh, God, here it comes," she interjected worriedly.

"—that you did warn me that you were very sexually . . .motivated. . . and that you're impatient. I just keep forgetting to expect the unexpected."

"Thanks. That was very kind. But you're coming from a much less sexually aggressive background and I should be more sensitive."

"I wouldn't call it 'less sexually aggressive,'" Ron snickered. "I would say more sexually passive."

That elicited a brief giggle. "But it's true what I told you last weekend. You exude this, this . . .magnetism. . . that makes you so hard to resist. Believe me, as sexual a person as I admit to being, I've never thrown myself at a man like I have you."

"I don't think I exude anything," Ron disagreed.

"Oh, yeah? I think there are three other ladies who might differ."

Having no counterpoint for that, Ron let it go, though he still wouldn't concede to her assessment.

* * *

"I think I'm going to clean up a bit," Ron said when they arrived back at her apartment.

"That sounds good. I will too. Use the hall bathroom and I'll use mine."

Ron toyed with the idea of showering, but decided against it. He could hear water running in the other bathroom. He didn't think he took that long; however, when he entered her bedroom, Jenna was already in bed and a sight to behold. Totally nude—no real surprise there—she was laying on her stomach with her arms raised and her head turned toward the empty side of the bed—his, he surmised—resting in her hands. Only her legs up to her knees were covered. Above that, her toned thighs led to the two perfectly rounded globes of her ass cheeks which allowed a hint of her pussy. There was a dramatic slope to her lower back and on to her upper back with her flattened breasts peeping out under her arms.

Instant hard on.

With nude being the attire for bed, Ron quickly removed his clothes and approached the bed. She was so desirable he didn't know where to begin. Perhaps to cheer her up or show her a different side of him, and definitely to surpriseher, with her legs together, he crawled over her with his arms and legs straddling her, stopping at those beautiful rear orbs. Ever so gently, he spread her cheeks, aiming his pointed tongue at her puckered anus. She let out a guttural moan of delight, which was his cue to continue.

He was in more uncharted territory with this, but it was something that, when he read about it in Literotica stories, it turned him on. He thought it might be one of those things that was arousing to read about but not so much to actually do. However, as he dipped his tongue into her asshole, he could feel his dick swell.

Jenna felt it and murmured, "Oh yeah, baby." She spread her legs, allowing him access to her pussy also, but he couldn't get too much of it, so he turned her over and bent her legs back exposing both holes to him. He continued teasing her rear end, then started alternating between that and her snatch that was getting wetter by the second from the combination of her own secretion and his saliva. While he focused on her anus, he slipped his forefinger into her vagina, moving it back and forth and brushing against her clit. After a few minutes of this, amid her emission of a variety of wailing sounds, he switched tongue and finger. Then she let out a long, whimpering sigh.

Finally, he felt her body undulate, followed by a tightening around his tongue of her pussy muscles and the same on his finger in her anus, and she came in a torrent shouting a stream of "yes's."

Ron rolled off of her onto his back beside her. A minute later, Jenna rolled on top of him. They kissed. She then kissed a trail down his chest, detouring to his nipples, licking, nibbling, sucking, driving him wild; then resumed her path, cleaning his navel with her tongue—it tickled more than aroused—and on to his cock. She licked around the bulbous head, teasing and coating it with a light sheen of saliva, then lubricated his shaft before taking it all the way down her throat. Up and down she lovingly went for several strokes. Next, she focused on his scrotum, bathing each testicle as she had his rod. Finally, not to be outdone, she pushed his legs up, as he had hers, so she could access his asshole.

At first, he was a little uncomfortable with a woman licking his anus, but the feeling passed quickly as pleasure overtook him. All the while, she was pumping his penis. She lifted her head a second only to spit in her hand to help it glide smoothly up and down his steel shaft. On her return to his bottom, she darted her tongue into his anus, and it was all he could do not to fire a load of sperm. As it was, there was a serious amount of pre-cum oozing out that she mixed with her saliva to assist with lubrication.

Ron wanted to hold out as long as he could because this trip into uncharted territory felt so incredible, but between the magic Jenna was working on him and the residual arousal from the club, he could not control the ropes of semen that burst so powerfully from his cock, the first hit him on his forehead and subsequent globs landed on his face and chest creating a trail down to the last few dribbling drops that puddled in his navel.

This orgasm had been so intense that he was breathing so hard he thought he might hyperventilate. But he quickly recovered when Jenna started working her way back up, slurping the few drops still lingering in his slit, then sensually lapping up all the cum on his abdomen and chest. When she reached the gob on his chin, instead of ingesting it, she moved it with her tongue up to his lips, and then kissed him passionately with it. The fact that he was tasting his own cum aside, the erotic nature of it all was enough to send a tingling down to his balls. Finally, she inhaled the spreading pool on his forehead.

Jenna did not move off of him, instead lifting her body enough to gaze into his eyes. There was lust, for sure, but something else that Ron couldn't identify. He also thought she might want to say something, yet she maintained her silence. He finally broke the quiet by saying, "That was unbelievable!"

"It was," she agreed, eagerly. She eased off to his side leaving her head resting on his shoulder, her thigh draped over his.

* * *

The pitter-patter of rain falling on . . .something. . . brought Ron to wakefulness. But the bright, diffused sunlight peeking through the blinds confused him. The sound of the dropping water, he gradually realized, was actually coming from the bathroom—the shower. He now noticed he was in bed alone. Jenna was already up.

Rising grudgingly, he padded into the bathroom and took a leak, noting that it was nearly noon. Jenna spotted him through the distortion of the water clouding the glass shower doors. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"And to you." He frowned. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. It was hard not to pounce on your luscious body, but I decided to be kind and let you sleep. Sorry the shower woke you. I'm about finished, but if you want to step in, I'll leave the water running."

He did just that, but she remained a while longer. Sniffing her sexy body, his cock began to rise to attention.

"Now, that's what I like. A good morning salute," she commented, spying his organ levering up. She stepped back under the spray to allow the warm water to wet him. When he was at full staff, she couldn't help herself and instructed, "Turn around."

Without question, he complied, and a minute later, she pressed herself against his back, and the touch of her breasts and nipples against him sent a shiver down his spine. Her hands came around full of soap and grasped his cock, then started whacking him off. She supplemented the jerk-off by planting kisses on his wet back. He braced himself against the rear wall of the shower stall as her other hand fondled his balls. Reaching for the soap, she re-lathered her hands and went back to stroking with one while the other now soaped his ass crack. Her soapy middle finger entered his anus, twisting around. The combination of that and the wetness of their bodies pressed together provided additional stimulation and had him shooting in no time.

When his erection diminished, she slapped his ass and said, "All clean. Take your time. I'm getting out and making brunch."

* * *

After completing his morning—to use the term loosely—routine, Ron slipped on a pair of boxer shorts that he normally slept in to go into the kitchen to see what the plans were today in order to dress accordingly. Again he was surprised, but shouldn't have been, to see Jenna cooking topless with only her blue jean short skirt on, and he'd wager, nothing underneath. So, as it happened, he was not underdressed.

"Cooking casually, are we?"

She looked up, sliding an omelet from a pan to a plate. Another omelet had already been plated. "I love going around topless. It gives me such a feeling of freedom. Sit at the table."

Difficult though it was with those perfect tits staring at him, Ron managed to eat the delicious food. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"I don't have anything planned. We could go to a movie, although personally I wouldn't want to waste our brief time together—"

He had to snicker at her use of the exact same statement from last night.

"—or we could go out to the lakefront, go shopping, sightseeing, or we could just be lazy and—"

"Stay here and fuck our brains out?" he finished for her.

She laughed at her predictability. "Yes, but I don't want to burn you out."

"I'm game for anything."

"You realize the implication of that statement?"

Realizing what he had said, he added, "Not when I made it."

"You wish to retract it?"

"I wish to clarify it."

"Proceed."

"I'm game for anythingreasonable."

"Would you agree that 'reasonable' is somewhat subjective? That what I consider reasonable, you might not, and vice-versa?"

"Yes. So, what do you have in mind, he asked hesitantly?"

"I'm just messing with you. Let's go out to the lake. It's a beautiful day. I love this time of the year. The days are warm, evenings cool. Winter's not far away. We should take advantage of the nice weather while we can. Besides, it's a public place. Can't get into too much trouble there."

"Sounds . . .reasonable." But somehow, he doubted it.

* * *

The proof was in the fact that Jenna wore little more than while they were eating: that very light bra she had worn last weekend with a button up, short sleeve knit top that she didn't have to leave any buttons undone because it was already very low-cut, the first button being even with her nipples; a pair of deck shoes; panties, he had no idea, but he would let his bet stand that she was without. Ron wore denim trousers, not to be confused with jeans (which he found uncomfortable), a polo shirt and similar deck shoes. They also brought light jackets in case it got breezy.

They parked near the marina and stopped in a convenience store for a couple of soft drinks. On their way out, they passed an older gentleman coming in.

"Jenna!"

"Bret! How are you?

"It's so good to see you. We miss you so much in the neighborhood. But we're also glad you're not with that monster anymore."

"You! You have no idea how glad I am."

"This your new beau?"

Jenna glanced at Ron. "I hope so. Bret this is Ron. Ron, Bret."

The two men shook hands, but Bret's attention was on Jenna. "I hope he treats you better."

"Absolutely. Like night and day."

"That's just wonderful. So, what are you guys up to?"

"Just taking advantage of the wonderful weather," Jenna told him.

"Yes, so are we. Going to take the boat out. Weather's been so fickle; this might be our last chance before the colder temperatures are here to stay." Bret finally addressed Ron. "Do you like sailing, Ron?"

"I do. Used to have a small 20 footer."

"Great, because I just had an idea. Why don't the two of you join us? You might even be able to talk us into staying on board tonight. Brianna would love to see you."

"What do you have?" Ron asked.

"Forty-five foot Catalina."

"Nice."

"Gee, that's very nice," Jenna said hesitantly.

Both men sensed her apprehension.

"Well, I'm going to run in here and pick up a few things while you decide," Bret said. "See you back here shortly."

Bret stepped in and Jenna and Ron walked out.

"I'm sorry," Jenna offered.

"Why? Sounds like it might be fun."

"What?"

"Do you not want to?"

"I didn't think you would."

"It soundsreasonable. And I love sailing. Tell me about them."

Jenna shrugged. "Bret and Brianna were Jerry's and my next door neighbors."

"Were they one of the couples you—"

"Oh, no," Jenna said, shaking her head. "They can't stand Jerry. Oh, they were polite neighbors, but they really didn't like him. Jerry tried to convince them to join us once, but Brianna took offense and ever since they never had any use for him. They still got along well with me."

"Well, if they dislike Jerry they can't be all bad."

Jenna smiled.

"Anything else?"

"Bret is a few years older than Brianna. In fact, she's actually just a couple of years older than us. And . . . she's very attractive. It's been rumored that he can't satisfy her, but they're still together and seem very much in love, so that rumor seems nothing more than just that."

"So, what doyouwant to do?" Ron asked.

"Itwouldbe fun."

"Then I'm game."

"You realize the implication—"

"Yeah, yeah."

* * *

To say the yacht was beautiful was a huge understatement for anyone who loved sailboats as did Ron. But it was instantly dwarfed by the stunning beauty that stepped up from below deck into the cockpit. She had the most exquisite features with golden hair that rested softly on her toned shoulders; a tight tank top that showed off a better than average set of boobs and short shorts that displayed a pair of well-honed, shapely legs.

"Down, boy," Jenna whispered as they approached the boat.

"Jenna! Oh, my God, I don't believe it!" The woman easily hopped over the railing onto the deck, bear-hugging Jenna.

They were the roughly same height so their tits pressed right into each other. Oh, to be between those, Ron thought. Interestingly, when they pulled apart, both were sporting hard nipples that had to stand an inch out. Why would embracing each other have that effect on them, he wondered.

"It'ssogood to see you again," the incredible-looking woman went on. "The neighborhood is just not the same without you; that asshole of an ex, yeah, but not you."

"I miss you, too," Jenna offered. "I'd like you to meet my friend, Ron, who will be able to greet you once he reels his tongue in. Ron, this is Brianna."

Ron shot her a look of annoyance.

"He doesn't have to do that. We could put it to good use elsewhere," Brianna said seductively, taking his hand in a manner that offered more than just greeting.

Suddenly, it was becoming clearer to Ron: attractive woman married to older man who maybe can't keep up with her, dressed to entice, flirtatious, and the rumor may be more than just that. He wondered if Jenna had told him everything. "Nice to meet you," Ron politely said.

She put her arm in his and Jenna's and walked them the few feet to the yacht. As they were climbing aboard, Bret popped out of the cabin, full of smiles, and said, "Well, if we're all here, let's cast off."

"Allow me," Ron offered, jumping back on the dock as Bret took his place behind the wheel and cranked the engine to maneuver out of the slip and harbor into open water. He had the craft in motion as soon as Ron was back on board.

"I couldn't believe it," Brianna was saying to Jenna as the two sat on bench seats on the port side of the cockpit. "I thought Bret was kidding when he said you and Ron were joining us."

"It was amazing running into him," Jenna said.

"What have you been doing? Still with that organization?"

"Working mostly, and yes, I'm still with the organization." Jenna glanced at Ron and winked. "That's where I know Ron from."

"How long have you two been seeing each other?"

Ron noticed that Brianna's nipples were still firm, but Jenna's had subsided. Interesting.

"Just a couple of weeks," Jenna responded for lack of a better way to describe it.

"Ladies," Bret broke in, "please go below and secure the cabin. We're almost in open water and we'll be raising the sails shortly."

The two women complied.

A few minutes later, Bret gave the order, "Let's go ahead and raise the sails." It could all be done from the cockpit, and with little instruction, Ron had them all trimmed in minutes. Once they were under full sail, Bret shut down the engine and steered out into the lake. The winds were mild, just enough to push them along at a leisurely pace. The light seas also made the cruise relaxing.

"Jenna's quite a girl," Bret commented, while the women were still below. "She deserves a lot better than that asshole Jerry. Did you know him?"

"No, just what she's told me."

Bret shook his head. "I'm not sure she really knew what he was fully capable of."

"Doesn't sound like I've missed anything by not knowing him."

"Not in the least," Bret agreed.

"If it's not too personal, may I ask why you feel about him as you do?" Ron tried to phrase it as delicately as possible.

"How well do you know Jenna?"

Ron frowned at the change of subject and was suddenly concerned where the question was going. "We've known each other about a year. Last weekend, we discovered we had more than a casual interest in each other, so we spent some time together, enjoyed each other, and she invited me up this weekend."

"Please don't think I'm being forward, but was some of this time together spent in bed?"

At first, Ron was going to tell him it was none of his business, but he just as quickly realized he might learn something about her that was important to know. "Yes."

"Man to man, was she good?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers