Uncharted Territory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Yes. Very good."

"Would you say eager?"

"That might be putting it mildly."

"Right. Sorry about that, but I needed to make sure you knew that about her before I answered your question."

Ron nodded.

"As you've probably noticed, there are a few years between my wife and I. Now, Brianna, also, has what we will call a healthy sexual appetite. One afternoon early on, Jerry and I were talking, as men do, admiring each other's wife. I made the mistake of confiding that I couldn't quite keep up with Brianna in bed. He indicated that he and Jenna occasionally enjoyed swinging." Bret paused for a reaction. Receiving none, he cautiously said, "I hope I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know."

"I was aware of that," Ron admitted in a non-committal way.

"Now, I will be honest with you and tell you that Brianna and I do allow another man into our bed from time to time so that she can be properly fulfilled. But she only does it when I am present, never behind my back. That's our agreement and I have no doubt she has abided by it. But we have never done any swinging." Bret chuckled. "I mean I can barely handle my own wife let alone trying another woman. So, I told Jerry that we were not interested. A few days later, he tried to move in on Brianna without my knowing. She refused and told me about it, so I confronted him. He apologized profusely, said he was just so swept up by her beauty he couldn't help himself, but that it wouldn't happen again. But it did. Several times. I threatened him with a restraining order and that seemed to finally end it."

Shaking his head in amazement, Ron said, "Jenna didn't mention any of that."

"Because she doesn't know. Before I made that threat, Brianna considered broaching the subject with Jenna, but she didn't want to risk their friendship. As it turned out, over time, my wife was able to determine that Jenna knew nothing of the matter."

"Well, with everything else I've heard about Jerry, this doesn't really surprise me," Ron noted.

"No, I would think not."

The men enjoyed the sound of the wind and the waves for a few minutes before the ladies returned with refreshments—topless. It took Ron a minute to pry his eyes from the magnificent set of breasts that hung on Brianna's chest; big and round, like melons. No way could they be real, but who cares? He made sure to look at Jenna's just as much. Even though they weren't as big, they were just as impressive. It occurred to him to glance around to make certain they were far enough from land—they were—nor were any other boats close enough, but it seemed he was the only one on board to be concerned.

"They love going topless," Bret remarked and shrugged. "Who am I to complain?"

"You'll get none out of me either," Ron concurred.

The wind had picked up a small amount now that they were in open waters causing the yacht to lean starboard with it. The bare-breasted women took seats on either side of Ron on the port bench, Jenna to his left, Brianna to his right, putting her next to her husband at the helm.

"I'd offer you the wheel," Bret said to Ron, "but sandwiched between two gorgeous, topless women, if I were you, I wouldn't accept."

"If you insist I stay . . ." Ron had his leg crossed, and it would have been uncomfortable to move anyway, what with the hard on he had developed.

Realizing his dilemma, Jenna casually reached over, as she had done on a previous occasion, and adjusted his cock for him. Of course, Brianna's eyes captured the scene and went wide as she anticipated his size. She glanced at Jenna with a questioning look, who merely gestured at it as permission to examine it. Brianna turned to Bret, who tipped his head in a barely perceptible nod. His wife then caressed Ron's prick as though determining if a banana was ripe enough.

Impulsively, he stood. "I think I will take the helm, if the offer still stands."

Bret and Brianna each slid over. Ron opted to stand behind the wheel. He noted their course and the readings of the other gauges. As good as it felt to be on the open water under sail, he was having difficulty relaxing too much with what had just happened. That coupled with Bret's story about his wife, and what he had experienced with Jenna in the way of surprises, and it led him to wonder just how random was this excursion. He glanced at Jenna, who simply shrugged, as though she didn't know what was going on either. But she didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable. Of course, once again, he had allowed himself to be caught off guard.

"Jenna and I thought it would be fun to go to that little seafood restaurant on the other side of the lake," Brianna suggested to her husband.

"Splendid," Bret agreed. "Ron, keep your course due north."

As the women continued to chat, about what Ron could not quite hear over the slapping of the water against the hull and the snapping of the sails in the wind, Bret stood beside him. "Don't worry about what happened before. I'm sure there'll be much more to come. And just know that whatever happens, I'm okay with it."

"What else do you expect to happen?"

"Good God, man, are you that naive?"

"I don't think so, but I do come from a different background," Ron told him.

"Religion?"

"No, no. Just . . . and you'reokaywith it?"

"I believe I already explained that."

"Well, someday,I'llhave to explain."

"Yes, perhaps you should."

"Can you take over? I've got to use the head."

As he descended the steps into the cabin, he signaled Jenna with his eyes to join him. He was momentarily distracted by the beautiful interior of the cabin: padded ceiling, teak deck, staterooms fore and aft, kitchenette at the foot of the steps, dinette and couch amidships on either side. How he would love to own such a yacht.

He was brought back to reality by Jenna putting her arms around him and pressing her naked tits against his back. "What's up? No pun intended."

"What's going on here?"

"I don't know. Seems you're a hit with Brianna and Bret."

"Did you know that they sometimes share their bed with another man?"

"I do now, although they don't actually share. Jerry had told me a long time ago he thought they did, but he didn't say how he knew. I never really believed him. But that's one of the things she and I were just talking about."

"Jerry knew because Bret as much as told him, and knowing that, did you know Jerry tried to get them to swing with you?"

"Yeah, I told you that at the store. They weren't interested."

"And that'sallyou know about that?"

"Yes, why? Is there more?"

"After Bret declined, Jerry continued to hit on Brianna. Bret had to threaten him with a restraining order."

"Oh, my God!" Jenna was genuinely appalled. "Although, I shouldn't really be surprised. He may have struck out with Brianna, but I have no doubt he probably cheated."

"You never mentioned that."

"Didn't I? Brianna would have bothered me, but some other woman I didn't know," she shrugged, "I would have hoped he liked her better and left me."

"You never cease to amaze me."

"Sorry, it's who I am."

"So, what happens now?"

"Well, Brianna is definitely attracted to you. She's asked enough questions. And don't get mad, but I gave her a brief explanation of your marriage."

"Oh, great," he said worriedly.

"Well, they don't swing. That means having me here is outside their box. So, I honestly don't know what will happen."

"Well, Bret said he was okay with whatever happens."

"How delicious," Jenna said with a mischievous grin. "They might be ready to explore new ground. What do you call that? Uncharted territory?"

"How do you feel about it?"

"You know me, Ron, I go with the flow. And if you're bothered by all of this, just don't let anything happen. Or do you want me to ask Bret to turn around and bring us back?"

"No, I don't want to embarrass you."

"Thanks, because I think it would." She held his face and looked in his eyes. "What are you worried about? You're a man with a tool most women would do anything for, you've had four different women this week, what's one more? Most guys would give their left nut to be in your position."

"I'm not most guys."

"No, you're not. And I'm glad; because you're better than most guys. And I don't just mean in the sack. You're very caring and eager to please your woman. So, it's strictly up to you whatever you want to let happen." Jenna gave him a very wet kiss just to let him know how much she . . .caredwould probably be the better word at this juncture.

Ron went on to the head thinking Jenna was correct. With this newfound sexual self-awareness he was experiencing, why was all the things he used to dream of when he was married so scary now that he was having the opportunity to live them? Stop being such a wuss, he chided himself. You've got a set—usethem!

* * *

The next leg, the two hours to the north shore, went more smoothly. Ron and Bret took turns at the helm, and on the latter's shift, the former was firmly planted on the bench seat between the two gorgeous women. On this stretch, Ron extended his arms on the railing behind the girls. He allowed his left hand to caress Jenna's bare shoulder and his fingers traced circles around it. Occasionally, he couldn't help his fingers dipping to her upper pectoral area.

When Brianna noticed this, she said to him, "I don't bite."

Certain of what she meant, Ron let his other hand perform the same canoodling on her shoulder. He glanced up at Bret in an intentionally casual manner and the other just smiled and nodded once. It was still somewhat bizarre to Ron, but he knew there was another whole world out there waiting for him. When his finger brushed down her chest, she leaned in closer to him as though encouraging him go further, so of course he did.

Meanwhile, Jenna placed her hand on his thigh and gently ran it up near his crotch, grazing his scrotum, then back down. She continued this motion. Not to be outdone, Brianna did likewise. It would be interesting to see who, if either, would go for his zipper first.

The answer wasn't long in coming as it was Brianna who wanted to see what was behind door number one. She had it down and fished out his cock almost in one motion. Ron slid to a slouching position to give her more room. She held it at the base, admiring it. "Wow," she purred. After a glance up to Jenna for approval, which, of course, was given, Brianna slid over and leaned down, slowly letting the rigid tool slide into her mouth. She went up and down about halfway a few times while cupping his balls, then concentrated on the head and stretched foreskin twisting her head from side to side. Ron put his arm around her lower back.

Jenna, contentedly looking on, said, "Are you going to be able to take this on? Is it too big?"

"It's perfect," Brianna cooed. "I can take it. Observe." She stood and pulled her pants down, then his and straddled his spread legs, facing forward as was he. Lowering herself down onto him, a long "Ooooooh," escaped her lips.

Jenna fondled her own tits, watching excitedly. Unable to contain herself, she slid onto the deck, and when Brianna went up too high and slipped out, Jenna grabbed Ron's cock and slipped it into her mouth.

Bret was watching eagerly, eyes wide. They clearly had never had another woman in the fray. His hands were rubbing his own cock.

With newfound lust at this new adventure, she slid herself over a bit to give Jenna room. Her left breast dragged along Ron's face, so he latched on to her nipple for a bit of sucking.

After a couple of minutes of this, Jenna stood up to remove her short skirt. Ron pulled Brianna back, turning her around to face him, while feeding his steel rod onto her hungry pussy. She moaned as she rode him up and down, then changed her motion to back and forth.

"Oh, yeah," Ron groaned. He felt Jenna's hand rubbing his thigh and fondling his balls. At first, he thought this might be unnerving with Bret looking on, but he seemed to be enjoying the action as much as anyone, so this was becoming the thrill Ron always knew a threesome would be.

As if by telepathy, Brianna and Jenna exchanged looks to signal a change in position. Brianna eased off into a slumping position with her back against her husband's side and her left leg stretched on the seat and her right on the deck, her soaked pussy open for all to see. Jenna knelt on her right knee with her left leg bracing her on the deck. Ron assumed a similar position behind her, driving his cock wet with Brianna's juices into Jenna's waiting snatch. Somewhat to Ron's surprise, Jenna bent further forward and started licking Brianna's pussy.

Ron had never consciously thought about Jenna going down on a woman, but considering all the things she had claimed to do, he should have anticipated it. He decided he actually liked seeing it.

Bret, meanwhile, had his cock out and was stroking it. He gave Ron another nod and a wink when their eyes met.

Brianna had grabbed Jenna's hair and was playing with it lovingly. This three-way posture continued for several more minutes until Brianna uttered breathlessly, "Is it my turn yet?"

Jenna didn't even respond, and instead, stood, allowing Ron to knee-walk over to Brianna's wide open vagina that was leaking a combination of pussy juice and saliva. It sucked him in and he went to work on her while Jenna squatted down on Brianna's face. The former held on to Bret, helping stroke his cock while the latter's tongue darted into a pussy licking.

Ron felt such sexual fervor he didn't know how much longer he could hold out, particularly with the kissing sounds Brianna was making on Jenna's slit. But amazingly or not, it was Jenna who came first and strong on Brianna's tongue. When she got up, Ron switched to a sitting position, pulling Brianna up with him, his cock never leaving her juicy pussy.

Still charged up, Jenna played with Brianna's ass and Ron's balls a bit, then sat back against Bret to watch the action. He was still pulling on his dick.

Brianna reached over and rubbed Jenna's pussy and fingered her clit. Still a bit sensitive, Jenna didn't let it continue for long. Besides, she was ready for another taste of Ron's cock coated with Brianna's Juices. She squatted down between his legs, and again with the telepathic exchange, Brianna pulled out to allow Jenna to again suck Ron. Brianna scooted up enough for Ron to tongue her pussy awhile, until she decided she wanted some of what Jenna was having.

Two women sucking his cock was now the most incredible sexual experience he had ever had. Jenna went up and down his shaft sideways while Brianna mouthed his balls. A minute later, they switched, and finally, they both went sideways on his rod with their lips touching.

Of course, Ron had seen this performed in porno movies. It was certainly a turn on to watch, but nowhere near as stimulating as having it done. Now, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "I'm close," he groaned.

Jenna pulled away. "I've already come. It's your turn."

Brianna lay down again, resting her head on Bret as before. Ron entered her and pumped away. His cries of ecstacy begat hers and soon they were screaming in two-part harmony.

"Where do you want me to come," Ron yelled through gritted teeth.

"Inside her!" Bret ordered.

Had he not been so far gone, that would have ended it for Ron, but a second later he blasted Brianna's pussy with one of the strongest ejaculations he could remember having. The pressure she felt caused her orgasm to occur and she pulled Ron to her, hugging him as he continued to pump away until he made sure she was finished, even though he was losing his erection.

Brianna was breathing so hard Ron feared she might faint, but gradually her intense climax slowed and they both started to relax.

That is, until Bret shouted out, "Sonofabitch!" and blew his load all over the wheel. He dropped to his seat, one hand still on the wheel, and finally said to the stares of the others, "Damn, that was good!"

Everyone had a good laugh, including Bret. Afterward, he noted, "We're nearly there. We should probably get cleaned up.

* * *

Dinner was a fine affair. The restaurant was a rustic and quaint little place on the waterfront, but very cozy. Jenna and Brianna had only the clothes they set sail in, so they captured the attention of many male eyes as they were shown to their table.

"Enjoy it," Bret whispered to Ron as they walked through the dining area.

"Excuse me?"

"Enjoy the fact that the eyes of so many men are glued to your woman and that it's you she's with."

"How many of them want more than to just watch?"

"The majority." Like the wizened older man, Bret philosophized, "But she's with you; she's yours. If she would rather be with one of them, she never was yours."

"Very enlightening."

They were only seated for a few minutes before the waiter, a very young man, appeared. "G-Good eveni-ning. My name is M-Mike. I'll be your s-server tonight. May I s-start you off with a c-cocktail, perhaps a b-bottle of wine?"

The men noticed that while he was stuttering his opening spiel, his eyes, also, were locked on the women.

"My God, boy, haven't you ever seen two beautiful women before?"

Mike screwed himself up and said, "No, sir, not like these."

All at the table laughed. Bret had been studying the wine list. "A bottle of La Crema Chardonnay."

After he walked off, Bret told the women, "Ladies, put those things away."

Both giggled and attempted to adjust their tops to display a little less tit.

"You like to toy with people, don't you?" Ron asked.

"He loves it," Brianna said.

"Guilty," Bret admitted with a chuckle.

"He claims it's a luxury of getting older," Brianna further explained.

Mike returned with the wine and went through the ritual of opening the bottle, pouring Bret a taste, and upon his approval, filled everyone's glass.

Bret held up his glass. "To the wolf in sheep's clothing."

The women snickered again as everyone lifted a glass. "See what I mean?" Brianna asked.

"Okay, the joke's on me," Ron said, good-naturedly.

"Not really," Bret said. "You seemed a little apprehensive at first, and then you rallied. And I have to admit, I've never stayed hard for so long."

That brought more laughter from the ladies.

"Maybe it wasn't me. Maybe it was the inclusion of another woman."

"It was the combination. But don't sell yourself short. You're not like the other guys we've had."

"I can attest to that," Brianna chimed in.

Mike reappeared so they all took a minute to order.

When that was completed and the waiter was gone, Ron asked, "So, if I'm not getting too personal—"

"Son," Bret interrupted, "You've all swapped spit and other body fluids; can't get any more personal than that."

All Brianna and Jenna were doing so far was various forms of laughing.

Ron went on. "Okay, well, I was wondering what your story was. Medication?"

"Oh, you mean, why do we bring another man into our marriage? Well, I'm 25 years older than Brianna, and yes, I have medical issues. One is not being able to last long—although, after today's action, I'm thinking I might just need more stimulation. Anyway, my condition is such that my doctor won't even prescribe Viagra." Bret reached for his wife's hand. A look of genuine affection, like none Ron had ever seen, came across her face. "It's not fair to Brianna, who as you've witnessed, is as beautiful as they come, and who has a voracious sexual appetite."

"But there's more," Ron said, sensing there was.

Bret and Brianna exchanged a look that transmitted some approval between them to elaborate. "He's a voyeur," Brianna whispered. "He really likes to watch. More, perhaps, than he likes to participate."

The expression on Bret's face was not remorse or regret, not embarrassment; just one of those "it is what it is" looks. Until the older man explained, "Jenna told us about your marriage, so we understood your apprehension. But, you see, my first marriage was not unlike yours. In fact, it might have been worse. Sheneverwanted to have sex. Talk about frustrated. Porno movies worked for a while, but they became so phony, so unreal.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers