Uncle Ben is Definitely Not Gay

Story Info
Michelle finds out the real truth.
2.5k words
4.27
111k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning when I woke up and slowly walked to the bathroom. I wasn't fully awake so the night before was still fuzzy and I was wondering if I dreamt it all. I finished my business with Mother Nature, went back to the bedroom, and looked at the nude body of my 22-year-old niece, Michelle, lying in my king-size bed. At that point, I realized that I hadn't been dreaming after all, and that my fantasy had finally come true.

I had fantasized about fucking her for many years, and felt that due to her strict upbringing and religious teaching that it wouldn't happen. Boy was I surprised. I lay back down beside her and listened to her soft even breathing, while I thought back not only of the events of the night before, and early morning, but of the many times I had massaged her neck and shoulders fantasizing that it was leading to a night in bed.

What had really started it all was one question. I had went and got her for a promised night on the town of drinking and dancing in the college town where I live. The dancing and partying started and pretty much ended at the Peacock. After about several brews and some very intense dancing, with a lot of bumping and grinding, I was very horny.

We where dancing to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and Michelle was grinding up against my very hard cock, when she smiles and the asked, "Uncle Ben, you aren't really gay are you?"

"Would you believe me, if I told you, NO?" I replied.

She told me that she would, but that, Christine, her oldest sister, wouldn't. Michelle told me that she never believed the rumor that I was gay. See I was married to her aunt, her mother's sister, and it ended in divorce because she found out that I had been looking at both gay and straight porn. I explained that to Michelle. She hugs me and then the unexpected happened she kisses me. Lightly at first, then the second time was harder, longer, and much more passionate. My hormones really went wild, and my cock was trying it's best to find release.

Now this is not the first time that she has gotten me aroused by either her appearance, or physical contact. Her and my daughter, are only five months apart in age. She would come over and spend the night with her cousin. She would put on the shortest and tightest pair of cutoffs she owned, and parade around showing off her nicely toned legs, and shapely ass. Sometimes when she would sit on the couch, she would spread her legs, which would put her shorts up into her crouch showing off her panties, or thong. Then there were times when she would complain of a stiff neck and shoulders, I would then massage them. Working my way down her back, I would vision what it would felt like to wrap my hands around her B cup breast and massage, and pinch her erect nipples.

She continued to kiss me and grind her pussy into my groin letting her denim mini skirt work its way up her legs, until it reached her ass cheeks. I reached down and lightly squeezed her ass, and kissed her back as passionately as she had kissed me. She moaned softly and suggested that we go to my apartment for the rest of the evening. As we were leaving, she pulls me to her and says, "Uncle Ben, you remember when I would come over and spend the night with Rachelle, and we'd be at the computer. You would come over and start message my neck and shoulders. Well, I use to think that you were just making me uneasy, but now that I'm sexually active, I realize that I was getting aroused. I'm glad to see that you still have the same effect on me."

We had walked to the club so we caught a cab back to my place. The kissing didn't stop when we got into the cab. Our hands were all over each other. I caressed her supple breast and firm legs working my hand up her skirt, in turn she was rubbing my cock through my jeans very firmly. The blue pills I had taken earlier in the day was in full effect. Five minutes later, we had arrived at our designation.

When we got into the apartment, she started to undress. I stopped her and told her that I wanted to do the honors. We embraced and kissed as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I bent down a softly kissed her soft, delicate skin as I slowly removed her blouse. I let the blouse drop to the floor and unfastened her bra, which followed her blouse. I then removed her skirt letting it drop in the pile at her feet. I stepped back to look at the beautiful sexy young woman that was standing in front of me. She looked far better than I had ever imagined or fantasized.

I took her in my arms, and started kissing her breast concentrating on her very erect tan nipples. One hand reached down and caressed her ass while the other caressed her breast, pinching her nipple as I alternately licked and sucked each one. She moaned, and I sucked and licked harder.

I started nuzzling the sensitive area underneath her breast, making my way down her firm, flat stomach to her love triangle. I arrived at her trimmed love nest, I could smell her arousal. My hand was playing with her clit gently rubbing it bringing it erect. I felt her body stiffen as I continued to kiss down her legs while diddling her clit and pussy. She moaned loudly as her body jerked indicating that she had just achieved her first noticeable climax of the evening. I kiss my way to her velvety soft pussy lips. Her legs were shaking, and body trembling signaling that she was fast approaching another climax. I licked the length of her labia, gently kissing and sucking her clit.

I pulled away and helped her to the bed, and sat her down on it. I started undressing while she watched me intently and smiled when she saw my very rigid love muscle. Her eyes get wide, and the smile gets broader then says, "Uncle Ben, you're cock is bigger than I had imagined. It seemed smaller through your jeans."

"I have fantasized about seeing you naked, but you are so beautiful and sexy, I think my cock has grown two inches just looking at your sexy hot body," I informed her.

She took hold of my rigid member and stroked it, I moaned concentrating on trying not to explode from the immense pleasure I was experiencing. Michelle slid off the bed to her knees in from of me, and flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue capturing the oozing pre-cum. She licked the full seven inches to the base, and then took each of my balls in her mouth and sucked gently.

"Baby, if you keep that up," I gasped, "I'm going to loose it. Remember it's been over three years since I've been with a woman!!!!" MMMMMMMMMMM.

With that, she began sucking harder, squeezing and stroking as she sucked. I summoned all my strength and stamina to keep from cumming. She increased her stroking and sucked harder. I screamed, "MMMMIIICCHHELLLLLEE, aaaarrrrgggghhhh,." in a guttural moan, as my body stiffened, and legs started quivering, my hot liquid seed came boiling out in several powerful volleys. She kept sucking until she had every drop.

We smiled at each other; she kissed me with a mouth full of our mixed juices. The mixture of her saliva and my semen was like an aphrodisiac to me. She looks me in the eye and said, "Yes, I'm aware how long it's been since you've been with a woman. But our fun is far from being over." Then she sat down on the edge of the bed, and I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth moving down to her breast, nuzzling her stomach moving down to her very moist pussy. Her aroma was so over whelming that just smelling it brought my cock back to life. I started kissing her clit, and the full length of her labia, causing her to catch her breath. I moved from her pussy to her cute puckered asshole, rimming it and probing it with my tongue. She moaned her approval. Licking my way back up to her clit, I placed my mouth over it and began sucking, while flicking and licking it with my tongue.

I alternated between sucking, kissing, licking and flicking moving down her slit to lap up her love nectar that was dripping from her pussy lips. When I stuck my tongue up her love canal, she moaned and her back arched and hips thrust forward, and upward squeezing my head with her shapely legs signaling that she had hit a climatic peak. I began teasing her by kissing and licking the sensitive area of her inner thighs, but she grabbed my head and places my mouth back over her clit, where I began sucking with a reckless abandoned. The harder I sucked the faster her hips bounced up and down on the bed, and the louder she moaned.

She let out a moan and screamed, "MMMMM OOOOOHHHHH, UNCLE BBBBBBEEEEENNNNN, -- AAAAAHHHHHH." As she experienced a very intense climax, I move down and lap up her essence, then quickly move up over her and lean down kissing her on the mouth allowing our juices to mingle.

We embrace kissing passionately, going through several rounds of tongue sparring, I could feel by then my manhood was completely and totally hard, She wrapped her legs around my waist allowing just enough space between us so she could work her body to line up with my cock, then she pulls me into her hot, tight pussy. I wrap my arms under her shoulders and begin thrusting slow and easy, wanting to savor the moment, I could feel her hot, moist breath on my neck, and shoulders as passions rise, and she was kissing and biting me writhing in pleasure and moaning in ecstasy.

I moaned and began kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders while I continued to stroke in and out of her hot, moist, tight love canal. She moans begging me to speed up so she could cum; I increased my thrusting, but still going easy. She was moving her hip to meet each of my strokes. I knew since I had already come a few minutes prior that I wouldn't be ready to cum again for a few minutes.

I was replaying in my mind the events of the night and early morning. The intense feeling to cum was so real I thought I was going to burst. When I thought I was going to explode, movement on the bed snapped me back to real time. I felt my niece next to me, breathing softly. The movement that I had felt was her turning over facing me, with her head on my shoulder, and hand on my chest. I could feel her warm, moist breath on my neck.

I also noticed that the thoughts about the events had caused a very, rigid erection. So I closed my eyes letting my mind drift back to the events. Remembering how I felt with my cock stroking in and out of my 22-year-old nieces pussy for the first time. I recalled that after speeding up she reached a very intense climax. We kissed and I continued making thrusting with slow, long, easy strokes, and again she was moving her hips meeting my every stroke. I could feeling her pelvic muscle tighten around my rigid cock I moaned, "Michelle, I'm cuuuuummmmiiiinnnng," as I emptied my load deep inside her tight pussy. It was so real that I woke with a start, looking up and seeing my very awake sexy niece riding my hard cock, in a good morning wake up ride. I realized that I had cum with a high volume of cum, which is something I hadn't expected since we had fucked to exhaustion until 2am, and that had only been 6 hours prior.

She continued to ride my very sensitive member bringing herself to climax. She leaned over and kissed me. She said, "You woke me up with your moaning, so I thought I'd help you out. Looks like I helped myself, too."

I look at her, "Damn what a way to start a day!"

She replied, "And this is how we are going to spend the day, as well as end it. I realize that you've came more within the last ten hours than you have anytime you and aunt Lynne made love. Well, you woke me up while I was dreaming about how much fun we've had. I don't want it to end."

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately as I caressed her back, and buttocks moving down to her thighs, and back up. Then I caressed her breast lightly thumbing her nipples, she moans as she kisses me back. I told her, "Sweetheart, it will end eventually, so we'll just have to make the most of it, with the time we have."

She rebuttals my statement, "No, it won't completely. See I'll be finishing Culinary School in a couple of months, and I've already accepted an apprenticeship here in Corvallis, so I'll be moving down here. Once I get moved down here I'll be spending all my free time here with you, in bed."

My dick responded to her remark by getting rock hard almost immediately, and I started thrusting and she met each stroke. I rolled her onto her back, and began thrusting fast and hard, the way she likes it. She reached her peak and is overtaken by a multiple climax, moaning very loud as her whole body quivers, and her pussy muscle tightened on my pounding cock. I was far from being ready to cum, and the friction just increased her pleasure that much more. She came several times before I was finally at my peak, and when I came I thought a bomb had gone off it was so intense. We relaxed and recovered, got up and showered, and fixed breakfast.

Then it was back to the floor, bed, or anywhere and everywhere we could find a surface to make love on. That was four months ago, she is now living with me, and we couldn't be happier. As far as everyone is concerned she has her own bedroom, and we share the rent and utilities.

She is trying to get her 18 year old cousin, Janelle, to come and visit. She told me that Janelle had confided in her that she thought I was very handsome, and sexy.

Maybe that will be another story.

THE END