Uncle Bob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what was this? Was I now defiling the only beautiful thing in my life? Or was this a new and exciting stage in our relationship. I didn't know, and I was in no hurry to analyze it. I was living for the exquisite moment. I gently kissed her closed eyelids, and she smiled up at me.

"Uncle Bob? Y'know how I said I've been making out with Ricky and stuff? Well, you see, I've never really done that much with him. I sucked him off once or twice, but he's too big to go into my throat like you do. Did you like that?" Her smile was so bright, feeling that she'd done something good and almost begging for praise.

"Stacey, that was the best – the very best – blow job I have ever had. And I really mean that." I did. The expression of pure joy on her face was almost heartbreaking.

"Oh Uncle Bob, I'm so pleased! Can I – can I ask you something else?"

"Sure Stacey, my sweet. Anything." I was really enjoying this close intimacy.

"Only, you see, I don't want to give my cherry to Ricky. He's so full of attitude. I sorta know that if I let him he'll call me a slut and if I don't he'll call me a bitch. Why should I give my cherry to someone who disrespects me like that, huh?" She did a little Homer Simpson look as if to say that if the boy was so stupid he didn't deserve her.

I agreed. "That's right, Stacey. You should save it for someone who respects you, preferably someone you love and someone who loves you back."

"That's just what I thought, Uncle Bob. So please, Uncle Bob, can I give you my cherry?"

My heart gave a jolt – as did my cock, which the little teaser had just started stroking again.

"Stacey – I …"

" 'Cuz you see, I love you, Uncle Bob, and I know you love me, and you'd never hurt me or brag about what we did or try to make me do anything I didn't want to. And I know you'll be gentle and make it feel good, and I want my first time to be special. So will you, please?"

So just when I thought I couldn't get any more depraved, my teenage niece, who had recently given me the best freaking deep-throat blow job of my entire sorry existence was now asking – no, begging – me to take her virginity.

It was about then that my cock finally took over and got me to abandon all moral and rational thought. "Sure, Stacey," I said – I think there was a tremble in my voice – "I'd be proud to."

"Oh Uncle Bob!" she shrieked, throwing her arms around me and kissing me passionately. You'd have thought I'd just told her I'd bought her a car for her birthday.

Then her face became a little more serious. "Only, I'm afraid you're gonna have to wear a condom, 'cuz, like, I'm not fixed yet."

"No problem, sweetie," I said, and reached into the bedside drawer to extract the condoms and lube I keep there. It was only then that it occurred to me how this must look – a ready supply for any girl I might bring home to fuck, but Stacey seemed not to notice.

"I don't think you'll need the lube, Uncle Bob. I'm very wet. Here." She took my hand and pressed my fingers into her sweet snatch. She was wet all right - like a reservoir.

Then she grabbed one of the condoms and tore the foil off, looked at me, smiled, and slipped the tip between her teeth.

When we had first started making out, Cheryl sometimes put a condom on me with her mouth. It felt good. With Stacey, it was terrific. How she had learned the technique I didn't want to know, but the sensation of having this hot wetness creeping along my dick as the rubber unrolled was delicious.

Then she dropped back onto the mattress beside me and opened her slim thighs wide. I just stared. How could I slide my cock into that perfect pinkness? It was just too pure, just too innocent, just too …

"I'd like you to fuck me in missionary if that's okay, Uncle Bob? I just want to look into your eyes when I feel your cock inside me."

Oh this was too much. "I'd like you to fuck me." Just like that. What was I going to do?

What I was going to do was what she'd asked me to do. But first, I reached down and gently stroked her pussy. I love it when a girl tilts her head back, opens her mouth, and closes her eyes. It says that I've hit the spot. A little more of this and she was moaning softly. When I slid a finger inside her, she gasped. I nearly gasped too – she was so tight, I thought I'd probed her asshole instead of her pussy. I didn't find, and hadn't expected, a hymen – I understand most girls have lost them by the age of sixteen from riding bikes or horses, or perhaps a bit later from experiments with vibrators or fingers. I teased around, seeking out the g-spot, trying to get her ready for me. Eventually I was able to get two fingers inside, though it was difficult, got my thumb on her clit and started Uncle Bob's patent 'come-hither' action that seems to get them going every time.

After a very short time she gasped, "Oh Uncle Bob, I'm going to come very soon. Please do it now." Her eyes were bright and pleading. What else could I do?

I gently removed my fingers and slipped between those lovely thighs.

"Gently, please, Uncle Bob," she said, softly.

"I couldn't do it any other way with you, Stacey, my sweet," I replied.

I lined up my cock-head with her entrance and pushed gently. She gasped a little, and I bent down and kissed her. As she relaxed a little, I pressed a little harder, but found some strong resistance. She let out a little cry, but I knew I had to keep going. She was really wet, and open really wide, but even so, it was very difficult to get in. I'd never had the opportunity to relieve a girl of her virginity before, so unsurprisingly, Stacey's was the tightest little pussy I'd ever tried to enter.

I'd rested most of my weight on one elbow so I could stroke her hair with my other hand, and I kept kissing her softly and watching her face for signs of distress. Her eyes kept looking into mine, silently pleading for me to go in, but also for it not to hurt her any more. I was torn. I kissed her softly, then whispered, "Relax, my sweet baby. It's going to be beautiful. Just open and let me inside."

Slowly, so slowly, she opened for me. Her cute little face screwed up a little as I stretched her for the first time, but I knew I couldn't stop. If I did, she'd probably clamp up tight and we'd never make it.

She looked so sweet, so vulnerable, pinned there beneath me as I slowly, gently impaled her on my cock, but apart from some little gasps and squeaks, she didn't complain. And we finally did make it; slowly, slowly, a little in, a little out, at little bit further in, until we reached that magic point where our bodies met and she had all of me. When she realized that we were over the worst and I was in her to the hilt, her face lit up with one of her sexy little smiles, and she hugged me hard.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, we did it! I'm – I'm not a virgin any more. You're way inside me, and my cooze feels so full up and it – it feels good, and it doesn't hurt any more. You were so gentle, Uncle Bob."

We kissed a lot more, and she held me, and we stayed like that, me buried to the hilt in her oh-so-tight pussy for maybe a minute or so. Then I said, "Are you ready for some more, Stacey?"

"I think so Uncle Bob," she replied. "Just go slow, please." Her eyes were bright and excited.

So I settled into position, then slowly eased back, watching her face as she experienced the unfamiliar sensations for the first time. A slow, long withdrawal at first, then an equally slow slide back in, gradually getting a little faster as she relaxed more around my cock. Then I changed the angle, angling to rub her g-spot with my cock head, which seemed to work okay.

I changed position a little, rising up and trying some CAT – the famous 'coital alignment technique.' I find some girls really get off on the friction of my cock on their clit, especially when their g-spot isn't so sensitive, even though the penetration is less. Stacey seemed to enjoy everything I was doing, and was getting off on the naughtiness of what she was doing.

I have to admit, holding back inside Stacey was probably the toughest thing I'd ever had to do in bed until then. It wasn't just her tightness, though that was something else. It was the fact that I was fucking not just a beautiful teenager – a fantasy that sits about number two on my "would love to do" list, just after fucking a short list of celebrities – but that this wasn't any teenager. This was my niece, who I'd loved and protected and, more recently, lusted after. Short of sticking my cock into Gwynneth Paltrow's ass and having her talk dirty to me – c'mon guys, who hasn't been there in their heads? – I couldn't imagine anything more raunchy.

But the number one priority now was to get Stacey to come before I did. If I could give her an orgasm during her first ever fuck, she would not only be better off than most of the women on the Earth, but she may just let me do it again with her. Which at this moment was my highest ambition.

The CAT and the g-spot work were doing okay, but she wasn't going to come like that – at least, not this first time. So another shift of my weight, and I sneaked my hand in between us and got my thumb on her clit. Her little gasp told me that this was both unexpected and welcome.

Soon she was bringing her hips up to meet me, and my thrusts were getting faster and more urgent. I was going to blow any second. I could tell she was close, but I was racing her to the edge and I was afraid I might win. I leaned forward and whispered, "Come for me now, Stacey baby. Come around my cock. Come for your horny Uncle Bob. Let me feel that tight little pussy squeezing me hard while you're cumming. Take it baby, take it my sweet. Take it now."

"Uncle Bob – I'm – I'm so near. Not quite …"

I took a chance. "Open your hot, wet pussy, Stacey. Swallow my big cock like a good little girl. Fuck yourself on my dick. Let it fuck you hard and deep."

I felt the first spasm, gripping me so hard I thought it would squeeze my cum out of my ass. It had worked – a bit of dirty talk was all she needed to go over the edge and into that swirling whirlpool of orgasm. Like I said, Stacey likes to make a lot of noise when she comes, and she hollered and squeaked and squealed like a dirty little angel. And after about twenty nanoseconds I was doing the same, only in a lower register, as her throbbing little cooze milked my cock so hard that I filled that condom with as much spunk as my over-taxed balls could summon up.

We held each other until we'd both come down from our orgasmic cloud, gently kissing, both of us grinning like idiots. When I finally, reluctantly pulled out of her, it was mostly to stop the condom from sliding off inside her. I rolled over onto my back and she immediately moved on top of me and covered me in kisses.

"Uncle Bob, that was soooo rad! Thank you. It felt real good and I came so hard." She kissed me again. Then she reached down and pulled off the wet rubber, holding it up and admiring the contents.

"Hey, looks like you came pretty good too!" Then she did something I've only ever seen in porn movies; she picked up the used condom and poured the contents into her mouth, sticking out her tongue to show me the white puddle before swallowing it. "Mmmm! Delicious!" she giggled. "I just love the taste of your cum." Then she slid down to my crotch and took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking the rest of the cum from off my now softened dick. I was astonished and delighted.

Then she shimmied back up my body and snuggled down against me. She'd done this so many times before as a child, seeking the warmth, comfort and loving reassurance of being close to her favorite uncle, especially during the dark days of the divorce, around six years ago. In those days, I'd occasionally let her sleep alongside me, as a parent would with a distressed child, and loved the feel her trusting closeness. She was the beautiful daughter I would probably never have, and, as she often told me, her best friend in all the world.

And now here she was, lying naked on top of me, cum dribbling out of her mouth – my cum – and smiling like the cat that got the cream. Our relationship had taken a new, exciting and somewhat scary turn. As we drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, I just couldn't help wondering where it might go next.

* * * * *

Many thanks to my patient editors, CopperSkink and "L'Angelo Mysterioso", for your invaluable help with this. Chapter 2 on its way very soon!

12