Uncle Bob Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacey's curiosity drags Bob deeper in...
6.1k words
4.67
115.5k
45

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who wrote such nice things about Chapter 1 and demanded Chapter 2, and again to copperskink for the excellent editing. I hope you enjoy it as much as Chapter 1, and it whets the appetite for Chapter 3...

_________________________

To boldly go...

I can't think of a better way for a guy to wake up than with his dick fully surrounded by a girl's hot, wet mouth. I suppose that it might be just possible, if you had a boner in your sleep, to wake up with it inside a girl's hot, wet pussy, but I always think that my dick is even more sensitive when it's still soft, and the sensations of hardening in a girl's mouth are hard to beat - and easy to beat off on when you remember them!

So there I was, waking slowly to a world where Stacey was not only now my lover as well as my niece, but one where she was already sucking me hard after the first night of our 'new relationship'. In a few short hours, our love had moved from familial to deeply carnal, to get all Latin, and I was hanging on for the exquisite ride.

I looked down to see her cute, mischievous face looking up at me from dick level. All I could think of to say was "Good morning, Stacey."

I watched as my thickening cock slowly emerged from her sweet mouth. "Good morning, Uncle Bob," she said, smiling sweetly. "How d'you like your wake-up call?"

"It sure beats the hell out of an alarm clock."

"Like some more?"

"Sure, but I'd like some liquid breakfast to go with it. Do you have any for me?"

"Coming right up, Uncle Bob," she said, shimmying around, and moments later I was enjoying a big slice of pussy pie while she hardened me up nicely in her throat.

Now I dunno about you, but 69 can be great or it can suck -- if you'll excuse the intentional pun. I mean, on the one hand, you don't get to focus fully on your pleasure or hers, her tongue is the wrong side of your cock to really do the business and it's almost impossible to rim her. But on the other hand, it's a great way to get both of you simmering along nicely. You get a lot of lovely sensations, and a fabulous view. I've had -- and given - really good orgasms in 69, but to me it's like a great plate of smoked salmon; sometimes a meal in itself, but usually best as an appetizer for the main course.

It seems like Stacey felt the same, because after she'd given me the benefit of her precocious young throat for a minute or two, she slipped off me, spun around and straddled me. God, she's so pretty! I was looking up at a sweet, sexy, raunchy little angel, with her legs spread across me, holding my dick in one hand and fitting a condom with the other before pointing the rubber-clad invader straight at her holiest of holes.

"I hope I can do this properly, Uncle Bob. Will you help me, please?" Does the Pope shit in the woods? (I may have mixed my metaphors there somewhere).

I held her bony little hips and guided her as she slowly sank down on my cock. Her face was a mask of concentration and perhaps a little discomfort, but after maybe a minute of a so-so-slow descent, she was resting on my hips, and her smile returned.

"Gotcha, Uncle Bob! Now I got all of you!" It was almost like we were playing hide and seek. She'd just hidden my cock in.... oooh!

The up-stroke was even better than the descent; tight and sucking like drawing liquid up into a syringe. So tight, so hot, and all the while I was looking at every schoolboy's (and dirty old man's) wet dream, looking down at me with a sweet innocent face and a delicate little body. I think I deserve a prize for not shooting my load then and there.

One hand moved to one of her firm little titties, the other to her clit, and soon we were riding together, with her rising and falling, moaning and mewing, and me just doing the best I could to please my darling and not come too soon. By a Herculean effort, I managed to delay my orgasm until after I felt her first spasms, but it was very hard. (Both the act and my dick, that is). By the end she was rising and falling on me in a rhythm driven by her own need, the hunger for my dick on her g-spot, opening her and plunging deep in that dance that men and women have danced since the dawn of time. She just wanted to be fucked, and I really wanted to fuck her.

After our post-coital cuddle, which I found that I enjoyed almost as much as the act of fucking her, she said "Lets clean up and go the mall! We can get breakfast there, and we can buy some stuff and have some fun!" And she was off, into the shower.

I joined her, relishing the feel of her body as I soaped her all over, and her soft, delicate touch as she returned the compliment. We kissed under the streaming water, and I could have fucked her again if she hadn't slapped me playfully and told me "Later! My cooze is a little sore and it needs a rest for a while." So we toweled each other dry, and hugged and kissed and laughed and giggled some more, and then we got dressed.

Actually, in Stacey's case, this is not quite accurate. What Stacey did next was put on what I would describe as an incitement to riot. The outfit was all matching, cream and red plaid, like a 'sleazy schoolgirl' set. A tiny pleated skirt, a tight little cropped top, little ankle socks and -- get this -- a red plaid choker with a little silver padlock in the middle.

"Stacey, you can't go out in that! People will think..." Actually, people would think 'that poor girl, being dressed up and paraded around like that by that sick pervert.' "People might get the wrong impression," I finished, lamely.

"Don't be silly, Uncle Bob. I wear this outfit all the time and no-one says anything."

My thought was 'Probably because the guys are too busy drooling and the women are speechless', but short of saying 'you look like a child prostitute', I couldn't dissuade her from wearing the outfit. For my part, I dressed conservatively in t-shirt and jeans, and tried to look like her uncle taking her out for a treat, rather than some old perv with a Lolita.

Stacey didn't make it any easier for me. In the diner, she sat up on a stool and half the guys sitting round the room tried to look up her skirt. (The other half were probably gay or very short sighted.) When we'd finished our coffees and muffins, we set off toward some 'young-fashion' stores she wanted to visit, and I watched as just about every young guy in the place turned round to look at her, and a lot of the older ones tried to do so more subtly. She seemed blissfully unaware, linking arms with me and almost skipping along. I'd rarely seen her more happy, and on the one hand I was really happy for her. And on the other, I was worried that someone might call the cops any minute.

The first store we went into sold clothes every bit as outrageous as the ones she was wearing. I sat outside the changing room as she appeared in a whole sequence of provocative outfits, posing for me as if she was hoping my pants would burst open from the sheer pressure of my overtaxed boner. "Stacey, where do you think you can wear that?" I sighed in a mixture of exasperation and extreme erotic frustration as she appeared in some semi-goth outfit which was slashed in so many places that it exposed ten times as much flesh as it covered.

She leaned close. "In our bedroom, silly!" she said softly. "I can see what it's doing to you, and I want to do it some more!" She giggled, and I nearly came at the sound.

She bought about a dozen items on her card. "Mommy pays the bills and never seems to look too hard at what I spend it on." I was glad I didn't have to pay for it, as the total was a couple of hundred bucks, but I imagined the possible 'fashion shows' back at my place, and what might happen afterwards, and... and if I thought much more about that, I'd have to explain a large wet stain in my pants.

After two more stops for more clothes and some accessories and make-up, I was carrying maybe a dozen bags for my niece. We left the mall, but instead of heading for the car, she turned left and went into a store that was on the outside of the building. It was an 'adult superstore'.

The guy behind the desk made no pretence of hiding his direct, leering, lustful looks in the direction of my niece. I felt like going over and punching him, but Stacey grabbed my arm and smiled up at me in her 'sweet and naughty' way. "Uncle Bob, I want to buy some stuff in here, but I don't want it on my card statement, or Mommy really will ask questions. If I choose what we need, can you pay for it on yours?"

"Sure honey. Let me help you." I was intrigued by what an 18-year-old almost-virgin was going to buy in a sex-supermarket.

"No Uncle Bob, I want it to be a surprise. Would you mind just looking over the porn DVDs while I get the stuff and take it to the checkout?"

I had no idea what the little minx had in mind, but I was happy for her to surprise me at home. So I browsed the titles and kept one eye on the guy at the counter as Stacey shopped. There were several 'just 18' and 'barely legal' titles, with 'actresses' rejoicing under names like 'Little Cinderella' and 'Lil Bit More'. None of them looked as cute or raunchy as my Stacey. Shit, if I didn't get home soon, my pants would explode!

Stacey called me over to the checkout, and the guy gave me a look that seemed to say 'are you really fucking her, you dirty old man? Why don't you just stand there, if you can, while a real man gives her what she needs?' I ignored his mixture of lust and contempt, and passed him my card. After completing the transaction, wordlessly, I picked up the small, anonymous tote-bag, which seemed to contain quite a few 'goodies', and with Stacey again on my arm, carried the mass of shopping to the car and placed it carefully in the trunk. Then we put the top down and drove off with the wind blowing Stacey's long blonde hair out behind us.

Halfway home, she suddenly unbuttoned her top and flung it in the back. "Pull off here, Uncle Bob!" she yelled over the wind noise, and not wishing to disappoint, I drove off down the dirt-track she'd indicated and into a small stand of trees.

No sooner had the car stopped than she had my pants undone and my cock in her mouth. She slurped and sucked for -- ooh, must have been all of thirty seconds -- before I came.

"I could see you had a huge boner, Uncle Bob. I couldn't let you suffer any longer, could I?" she grinned, a little trail of cum dribbling down her chin and onto her sweet tits. "Now it's my turn!"

With that, she lifted her butt off the seat, pulled down her tiny white panties, and then climbed into the back of the car. "Lunch time, Uncle Bob. Come and get it!" she shrieked as she flopped down in the back seat, her legs spread wide and her skirt around her waist.

I slipped out of my pants and climbed in the back with her, making a nose dive into that tasty little muff. I didn't lift my head until she'd stopped trying to pull my hair out by the roots and scare off all the local the birds and critters with what sounded like a series of Red Indian war cries. My face was so wet that I guess she must have squirted.

"Oh Uncle Bob, that was soooo rad! Oh, you make me come like -- like, forever!"

Given her uninhibited vocal expression, I thought it best to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible before anyone else came, so I slipped back into my pants, jumped back in the front and drove off as quickly as I could. In the mirror I could see Stacey, still naked from choker to waistband and wearing not a lot below that.

"Stacey, baby. Please put your top back on and pull that skirt down. I don't want the cops pulling us over."

We got home without further incident, and jumped together into the shower again to remove the sexual fluids we were both wearing like perfume. Then she sent me down to fix some food, while she got ready for our afternoon and evening entertainment.

I'd just got us some pasta and salad, and I was opening a bottle of wine when Stacey appeared. She had on the goth outfit -- a black mesh top with nothing underneath, a tiny black skirt with a ragged hem that zigzagged up and down, and some seriously spiked long black boots. It was topped off with a black spiky dog collar and a black cap, a bit like a cop's, that sat jauntily on top of her soft blonde hair and framed her face in a very sexy manner. The make-up was extreme, with a range of dark colors and thick black mascara around her eyes, and heavy dark lipstick. I had to be careful not to drool over the food.

"Is this naughty enough, Uncle Bob?" she said, her hands demurely behind her back and a 'butter wouldn't melt' expression on her sweet face.

"I think you'd be naughty enough in a nun's outfit" I said, and instantly regretted the image this conjured up in my depraved brain.

"Good. 'Cos after we've eaten, I want to get very naughty!"

I didn't enquire further, as I felt she wanted to surprise me. She insisted I pour her some wine, even though she was under age, which she drank like it was root beer. Over our meal she did an infuriating mixture of demure and raunchy. After nearly half an hour of this teasing, I was getting so uncomfortable in my pants that I had to adjust myself several times.

I cleared away, and we finished the wine. I could tell that she wasn't used to it, and was more than a little drunk. Then she stood up, and carefully paraded around me, posing and slinking and driving me absolutely insane. Then she climbed up on the chair and onto the table, and paraded back and forth.

"See anything you like, Uncle Bob?"

Well firstly, the skirt covered very little to start with. And she wasn't wearing panties, so I had a superb view of her pussy. And it seemed that she'd shaved it, because those soft blonde curls were gone, and there was just a pink, pouting slit looking down at me. But as she turned around, I saw what for me was the final straw -- the end of a black butt-plug in her skinny little ass. Holy fucking fuck!

"Stacey -- I -- I mean..." I had been reduced to a gibbering moron.

"Only my cooze is still a little bit sore, so I thought about what we said last night, and I wondered whether -- well -- if you might be the best guy to take my other cherry. What do you think, Uncle Bob?"

When she turned back to face me, her usual pretty smile had a more wicked tinge to it, probably brought on by the unaccustomed booze. "See, I thought about what we said when we were watching the porno, and I was, like, this is so the right thing to do! 'Cuz you see, Ricky just wants to use me, but you -- well you're so different, Uncle Bob. And I want someone who's done it before to show me how it's done. And I know you won't hurt me, 'cuz you didn't when you took my other cherry, and that was so cool!" She gave a little shriek, as if the memory of her -- our -- behavior last night had given her a new thrill, tottered on her spike heels and almost fell off the table. I caught her, helped her back down and held her loosely in my arms.

"You see, I'm all ready for you," she smiled up at me. "I got these like douche things from the sex-store, and I cleaned up real good. I'm all lubed-up and I put this plug in, so I, like, stretched the hole. It hurt a little bit, and felt way weird but so, so naughty at the same time. So can we do it, Uncle Bob?" Her eagerness was palpable.

This was totally unreal and completely depraved and -- totally irresistible. As I said, I've often had to beg to fuck a girl up the ass -- sometimes just to fuck her at all. I've never had a girl beg me to fuck her up the ass. Well, only in that dream about Gwynneth Paltrow...

I did think about reasoning with her, telling her she was still young, that she'd been a virgin only yesterday and this was way too fast. And then I thought 'fuck it! If I don't do it now, when she's begging me to do it, it'll hurt her feelings, and she'll go and give it to some little piece of shit who doesn't deserve her and will probably hurt her, physically and emotionally. And I'll also miss out on the erotic experience of a lifetime.

"OK, Stacey, but promise me you'll stop me if it hurts?"

"I promise Uncle Bob. But I know you wouldn't hurt me. So -- can we do it now?" She was really excited and fizzing in a drunken sort of way. Neither of us could stop now even if we'd wanted to.

"Let's go to the bedroom. It'll be more comfortable there," I suggested.

"Cool!" she said. "And can we, like, set up a mirror and maybe your video camera? It's so naughty and I'd like to see us actually, like, doing it. It's gonna be so cool to watch your cock going in my butt!"

I've always found that the first qualification for anal sex is a rock-hard dick. If you're a little soft it just won't go in, unless the girl is experienced and very relaxed. Stacey's attitude, plus watching her cute little ass wiggling around the butt-plug as we went upstairs, certainly did it for me.

The second qualification is a really motivated girl, with a clean, well-lubed and stretched asshole. It normally takes me about thirty minutes to an hour to prepare a girl for this, and that's after she's cleaned up. Firstly a massage and a lot of pussy play to get her relaxed and sufficiently horny, then loosening her up gently using fingers, beads and a plug and about half a pint of lube. Seems that Stacey was sufficiently motivated to have done that job for me, but I still made sure I had lots of lube on hand -- in my experience, there's never too much.

The third qualification is gentleness and patience. My advice to any guy who thinks he can just shove it in is to get a big dildo and try it on yourself. Then, when you've stopped screaming and wiped the tears from your eyes, you'll know how important this step is. Brute force was never my style. With Stacey, I'd rather have my balls held in a vise and rubbed down with a cheese-grater than hurt that little girl, so while my dick was twitching to feel the squeeze, my instincts were as always to take -- it -- slooow.

I set up the mirror so that Stacey could pose and prance and get herself even hotter. As I'd looked up her skirt coming upstairs -- c'mon, she insisted! -- I could see that she was so wet that her upper thighs were glistening. The girl was tripping out on hormones, and it was my duty to keep this trip going as long as possible. So while she flounced around, flicking her skirt up, bending over and looking between her legs, pushing her nipples through the holes in her top, I got my camera and tripod and set it up with the little screen pointing in the same direction as the action so I could check we were in shot. (I once made a two-hour porn movie which turned out to comprise of not much more that two pairs of feet). After getting a few minutes of Stacey's show, I angled it to include most of the bed. After that distraction, I had to rejoin the action...

I put my arms around her from behind, and caressed her tits through her mesh top, feeling and tweaking the nipples the way I'd discovered she really liked. When my hand snaked down across her smooth, silky stomach and towards the waistband of her saucy little skirt, slung very low on her hips, she sighed and pressed her hard little butt back against me. I could feel the end of the butt-plug rubbing just above my crotch. All the while she looked at her image in the mirror, posing for the camera that stood beside it. She was acting the porn star -- much better than most girls I've seen in porn movies.

My hand drifted lower, over the scratchy skirt fabric and onto the silky skin of her inner thigh. She let out a soft moan as my hand moved upwards. The skin of her pussy lips was, if anything, even silkier, and very, very wet. Within moments she was grinding her pussy against my hand, forcing her lips to part around my insistent fingers, moaning out loud as I found and teased her clit. Soon she'd coated my hand in enough pussy juice for me to jack off with.

12